the name unknown: a 'k' short...

By twentyfour27

after we met you, we get to know what friendship is but why do we have to lose you when we haven't know your... More

the name unknown: start
debut line
after the show
2023 world tour
supermarket
coincidence
practice room
schedule
reach you
calling
dinner
reached you
answer
run to you
finally
reunite
midnight talk
k through the years
interlude: why would you sacrifice for us?
breakfast
morning quarrels
get caught
explanation
a hero
pre-concert
the concert
the letters
alone
please don't
wait!
last hugs
the name unknown: end
bonus: until we meet again
epilogue: your name
dear heeseung
dear jay
dear jake
dear sunghoon
dear sunoo
dear jungwon
dear ni-ki
dear k
author's note
not an update

it's coming to an end soon

204 13 3
By twentyfour27

even though k didn't plan to sleep, he slept anyway. he sleeps very well that he doesn't hear his alarm was ringing the whole time.

he blinks a few times until he realizes it's already six past five.

"shit!"

he jumps off of his bed and run to the bathroom to wash his face. he changes to a t-shirt that was fresh from the laundry.

k runs outside the building. he runs as fast as he can to the hotel. he's mad to himself for being such a sleepyhead. it's now 6:12. k wonders if the boys hadn't left yet. it'll probably take five more minutes to arrive.

while running, k reaches inside his pocket. he's about to make a phone call with the members, until he realizes he left his phone at home. "fuck!" he curses.

time's keep ticking, but k is still on his way. he's giving all his sweat and tears for this. even one second feels like an hour. running under pressure feels like running in a circle.

'i'm sorry... please wait for me.'

6:15

k almost made it! he can already see the hotel. and there they are! standing outside the lobby. k runs faster. 

"GUYS!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 9.8K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
22.1K 1K 45
𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬, 𝐦...
268K 15.8K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
115K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...