Elizabeth Monroe | Friends Fa...

بواسطة HisKoala2003

Elizabeth Monroe (Audrey Landers) is a Singer,Actress and sometimes dancer for certain roles.She is an old fr... المزيد

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103

1

10.5K 91 14
بواسطة HisKoala2003

-June 15th 1994-

Elizabeth's P.O.V

   I walk into Central Perk where I know Phoebe has mentioned she often hangs out.When I get there I look around and I see her sitting in a chair talking with 4 other people.

Elizabeth:PB!.

   Phoebe looks up and see's me.She quickly stands up with a grin.

Phoebe:EM!.

   I rush over to her and before I can she pulls me into a hug.

Phoebe:Gosh it's been what...2 years since we last saw eachother in person?.

Elizabeth:I'd think so...We haven't seen eachother since i was singing at Donohue's Bar."Chuckles".

Phoebe:Wow it really has been that long.

Elizabeth:Yeah...Anyway who's your friends Pheebs?.

Phoebe:Oh right.Everyone this is Elizabeth Monroe...EM this is Monica Geller.

Phoebe:Ross Geller.

Phoebe:Chandler Bing.

Phoebe:And Joey.

Joey:"Flirty".Hey How you doin?.

Elizabeth:"Smirks".Fine thank you for asking Joey.

Chandler:"Laughs".She totally dodged you dude.

   I laugh at his comment and Phoebe looks at me.

Phoebe:Your always dodging guys.

Elizabeth:Well Yeah.I am used to the flirting.Its a day to day occurance.

   Soon I hear someone walk up behind me and I turn around to see a young bartender.

Phoebe:Elizabeth this is Gunther.

Elizabeth:"Smiles".Hello Gunther.

Gunther:Your Elizabeth Monroe from the movie Bartender!.

Elizabeth:I would assume so."Smirks".

Gunther:W-w-would you sign my tie?.

   I smile and take the pen he offers me and i sign his tie for him.Once I am done i hand the pen back to him to see him blushing.He tries to say something but runs away instead.

Phoebe:Wow you handled that well.

Elizabeth:"Laughs".After the 5th autograph I was asked to sign these things just come naturally now.

Phoebe:"Smiles".

Monica:So your an actress?.

Elizabeth:Yes.

Phoebe:She also sings!.

I chuckle Phoebe's enthusiasm.

Phoebe:Oh and dances!.

Elizabeth:Pheebs!.

Phoebe:Sorry I got excited.

I laugh and nod.

Joey:I am an actor.

Elizabeth:Really?.

Joey:Yeah.

Elizabeth:Good I'm not left out.

Phoebe:You'll never be.

   Me and Phoebe go over and she sits back in the chair and i sit on the floor next to it.

Elizabeth:Then you outta catch me up on this loss time Pheebs.

Chandler:I think i like her.

Ross:"Nods".

*****************************************
-September 22nd 1994-

   Me,Phoebe,Joey,Chandler and Monica are all hanging out talking at Central Perk and Monica is telling us about a guy.Joey is sitting in a table chair and I am sitting on the floor next to him as Phoebe is on the couch sitting next to Monica and Chandler.

Monica:There's nothing to tell.He's just some guy I work with.

Joey:C'mon you're going out with the guy!. There's gotta be something wrong with him.

   I give Joey a glare and he see's me and smiles.

Elizabeth:Joey be nice.

Chandler:So does he have a hump?.A hump and a hairpiece?.

Phoebe:Wait does he eat chalk?.

We all stare at Phoebe.

Phoebe:Just cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carl...oh.

Monica:Okay everybody relax.This is not even a date.It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.

Elizabeth:Sounds like a date to me.

   Later we are all listening to Chandler telling us of a dream he had.Monics and Chandler are sitting on the couch while Phoebe and I are sitting around the coffee table and Joey is sitting in a lounge chair.

Chandler:Alright so I'm back in high school I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria and I realize I am totally naked.

Everyone:Oh yeah.

Elizabeth:Had that dream.

Chandler:Then I look down and I realize there's a phone...there.

Joey:Instead of?.

Chandler:That's right.

Elizabeth:Okay nevermind.

Joey:Never had that dream.

Phoebe:No.

Chandler:All of a sudden the phone starts to ring.Now I don't know what to do and everyone starts looking at me.

Monica:And they weren't looking at you before?.

Chandler:Finally I figure I better answer it.And it turns out it's my mother.Which is very,very weird because she never calls me.

Elizabeth:"Sarcastically".Yeah thats the wierd part.

*****************************************
   Later on at Central Perk Ross enters all sad.Chandler sits in the table chair Joey sat in hours before as Monica and Phoebe sit on the couch.

Ross:Hi...

Joey:"Sarcastically".This guy says hello I wanna kill myself.

I give Joey a little shove at his comment.

Monica:Are you okay sweetie?.

Ross:I just feel like someone reached down my throat,grabbed my small intestine,pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck...

Chandler:Cookie?."Offers a plate of Cookies".

Monica:Carol moved her stuff out today.

Joey:Oh.

Elizabeth:Sorry sweetie.

Monica:"To Ross".Let me get you some coffee."Gets up".

Ross:Thanks.

Phoebe:Oh.Uh."Starts to pluck at the air around Ross".

Ross:No,no don't!.Stop cleansing my aura. No just leave my aura alone okay?.

Phoebe:Fine.Be murky.

Ross:I'll be fine alright?.Really everyone.I hope she'll be very happy.

Elizabeth:No you don't.

Ross:No I don't to hell with her she left me!.

Joey:And you never knew she was a lesbian...

Ross:No!.Okay?!.Why does everyone keep fixating on that?.She didn't know how should I know?.

Chandler:Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian...

   We all stare at Chandler.

Chandler:Did I say that out loud?.

Elizabeth:Oh you sure did Chan."Laughs".

Chandler glares at me so I stop as Monica hands Ross the coffee.

Ross:I told mom and dad last night they seemed to take it pretty well.

Monica:Oh really so that hysterical phone call I got from a woman at sobbing 3am I'll never have grandchildren,I'll never have grandchildren.Was what?.A wrong number?.

Ross:Sorry.

Joey:Alright Ross look.You're feeling a lot of pain right now.You're angry.You're hurting. Can I tell you what the answer is?.

Ross gestures his consent to Joey's answer.

Joey:Strip joint!.C'mon you're single.Have some hormones.

Ross:I don't want to be single okay?.I just...I just,I just wanna be married again!.

   A woman in a wedding dress comes in and starts to search the room.

Chandler:And I just want a million dollars!."Extends his hand hopefully".

Monica:Rachel?!.

Rachel:Oh God Monica hi!.Thank God!.I just went to your building and you weren't there and then this guy with a big hammer said you might be here and you are,you are!.

Waitress:Can I get you some coffee?.

Monica:"Pointing at Rachel".De-caff."To everyone".Okay everybody this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor."To Rachel". This is everybody,this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey and this is E-

Rachel:Oh my god Elizabeth Monroe!.

I smile and nod at Rachel.

Monica:And you remember my brother Ross?.

Rachel:Hi sure.

Ross:Hi.

   They go to hug but Ross's umbrella opens Ross sits back down defeated again Rachel sits down as we expect her to explain.

Monica:So you wanna tell us now or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?.

Rachel:Oh God...well it started about a half hour before the wedding.I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents and I was looking at this gravy boat.This really gorgeous Lamauge gravy boat.When all of a sudden-

   A waitress walks over and brings Rachel her coffee and Rachel looks at her.

Rachel:Sweet n Lo?."To everyone".I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry.And then I got really freaked out and that's when it hit me how much Barry looks like Mr.Potato Head. Y'know I mean I always knew looked familiar but...Anyway I just had to get out of there and I started wondering Why am I doing this and who am I doing this for?."To Monica".So anyway I just didn't know where to go and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.

Monica:Who wasn't invited to the wedding.

Rachel:Oh I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

4K 62 19
Alessia Glen and her best friend Scarlet Nix move into an apartment that happens to be right beside Chandler Bing and Joey Tribbiani. Scarlet and Ch...
278K 7.6K 33
In which Monica's friend from college starts staying with her or In which the guy next door falls for his neighbour [season 1-season 10] season 1 ~...
120K 3.9K 54
lizzie geller was grossly in love with her older sister's best friend rachel green in high school. seeing her in a wedding dress in their hang out sp...
101K 2.3K 19
"You free this afternoon?" "Don't tell me I gotta be there at tea time!" Amy Harvey is a 25 year old snarky young adult from Britain that moved to Ne...