Always | tommyinnit |

By qtlynni

*TOMMYINNIT x ORIGINAL CHARACTER* george's family moved recently to a new neighborhood. surprisingly tommyin... More

imma start stabbing shit
*Chapter 1: the boy from the backyard*
*Chapter 2: loud boy*
vroom vroom
*Chapter 4: boy*
*Chapter 5: mission embarrassment*
*Chapter 6: upfront*
*Chapter 7: you fucked up*
*Chapter 8: whoops*
*Chapter 9: for the video*
*Chapter 10: woman pog*
*Chapter 11: baking stream*
*Chapter 12: feelings felt*
*Chapter 13: a little push*
*Chapter 14: always*
you are my everything

*Chapter 3: George's loh*

3.7K 93 205
By qtlynni

[ Tommy's POV: July 31, 1 PM ]

I'm heading over to Lalia's house to be on her stream right now. Using me for clout as always. Kidding kidding.

I knock on their front door to see her mom letting me in, I say hi then take off my shoes to go up the stairs. I reach her door and knock before going in.

"LIA"

"TOMMY IM STREAMING ALREADY."

"HI STREAM." I say standing next to her, "do you have another chair?"

"yeah by my closet."

I walk over to her closet and grab the stool, placing it next to her gaming chair.

"I feel bad for your posture innit, let's switch."

I agree cause my back is bad enough. She's now sitting on the stool and I'm laying my back against her gamer chair. We start to talk to chat and then get into random stories. We talk about the first time I got to her house and how awkward it was.

"Tommy you should come over more often, I have like 30k viewers right now which is unreal."

"I told you I like doing charity work."

"Oh shut up... Anyways..."

We then asked for people to ask us questions to answer through donations or bits. By we, I mean me because Lia didn't wanna ask for money. A few started to roll in and we answered them. Some being more serious than others.

"Maiabot donated 10 pounds, how do you feel about people shipping you with other people?" the bot read

"Well I mean, I don't care, you do what you wanna do. But I prefer if you guys don't bring it into the twitch chat." Lia says

"but that doesn't mean you should, make sure the other person doesn't care either. we get uncomfortable too," I add

"yeah, and like all the stan things. like, do what you wanna do. I'm okay with it. the thing we're not okay with is us being sexualized."

"oh god, I mean I just don't even check stans." i chuckle

"We know Mr.mute accounts."

"oh, hush."

"Listen, I've seen George read smuts about him and his friends and it's so fucking weird. pls never ever do that."

"George and them read their fanfics?!" I ask

"I might get in trouble for saying this but yeah, George reads them with them on discord."

"HAHAHAH do they take turns reading?"

"I don't think so, they just read it together on mute."

"Okay but that'll be a great video idea."

"don't. just don't Tommy."

after another 30 minutes, the pizza we ordered came and we ate while reacting to videos the viewers sent in. I forgot to mention that this stream is to celebrate her 10k twitch followers but she's already at 26k.

"simonwasfound donated 10 pounds, how do you feel about fanart and edits?"

"OH I LOVE IT, omg pls someone draw me and Tommy during this stream. use #zyliastreamart and we'll go through it next stream."

"yeah draw me and lia, but make sure I look better than her."

"Tommy, you know I'm hotter than you."

"i- you know what never mind."

As we ate our second pizzas each, the video of me lip-syncing to Bruno mars came on. The ENTIRE video played and she just uncontrollably started laughing.

"Stop laughing. it's not that funny." i pout

"y-yes it i-is, I'm dying. i need that video saved," she said laughing in between her words

I rolled my eyes then went to check my phone, scrolling through my tl I saw a tweet from Austin.

(^just pretend that says thursday 8/6^)

I started laughing then showed lia, she was surprised and worried for the girls. George can't talk to girls, I mean look at the mxmtoon situation. you either get money or girls and well George got money.

"you think we can be on the show?" I asked her

"Are you interested to be a gal for George Tommy?!"

"HQHA NO NO NO, I mean to like commentate during his stream."

"oh I mean yeah probably, I just know we aren't allowed to be contestants."

"oh yeah obviously, we're 16."

"yeah yeah, children"

After an hour, lia ended her stream and raided tubbo. we stayed in his stream for a bit and watched. he's playing tekkit with Wilbur and schlatt. Tubbo didn't know I was with Lia so when he called me, he was shocked to hear Lia's voice.

*on discord call from Tommy's phone*

lia: "hii tubbo"

tubbo: "oh hi lia"

tommy: "hi toobster"

tubbo: "hi tommy, thank you for the raid lia! also congrats on 30k too!"

lia: "30k!? I just did my stream for 10k."

tubbo: "you just hit it now"

lia: "wait what really?"

lia opened up her twitch page and say 30k followers, "holy shit that's fucking crazy."

Tommy: "CONGRATS LIA!!"

Wilbur: "AYY CONGRATS."

schlatt: "congrats little woman."

lia: "heh thanks guys."

we said bye to tubbo and them. by the time we got off twitch it was 6 pm already. I didn't feel like going home yet so I stayed over at Lia's and just did our own things. lia ended up doing some things around the house and I just laid in her bed. you know this bitch has a king-sized bed all to herself?

6:45 we had dinner with her family, this might come as a shocker but I'm a quiet kid. I'm not good at small talk if you and I aren't mates. the food was great but I just got really anxious talking to a family who I haven't known for a whole week yet.

around 7:30 it started to storm really bad. I was about to start walking home but Lia's mom advised me to just stay over until the storm calms down or until tomorrow morning. I agreed since I didn't wanna get wet walking home.

I texted my parents telling them I'll stay at Lia's until the storm calms down. Lia had brought me some change of clothes.

"I figured if you might stay for the night, you wouldn't want to sleep in jeans," she said handing me a shirt and sweatpants

"Thanks, who are these?"

"mine, clothes made for guys are a lot cheaper. but those sweatpants don't fit me."

"Yeah I mean you're like 5'4. I'm a whole foot taller than you."

"just go change."

I went into her bathroom and did as told. the pants fit me pretty well surprisingly, I thought it would be wayy too small. the shirt fits too, it was comfortable. sleeping over did make me worried since we've only known each other for not even a week yet. though we did spend one night talking to each other until the sun came out. so it feels like I've known her forever.

we did what any other teens would do on a sleepover... play Mario cart!

"TOMMY STOP, YOU CANT GLITCH THROUGH THE MAP."

"IM JUST BEING SMART."

I won that round.

around 11, we settled down and decided to watch the harry potter movies. we got through the first two fine but at the beginning of the third one, Lia fell asleep.

her head laid facing me on her pillow, blanket  covering her shoulders. we had a pillow in between us since George was skeptical about me and her sharing a bed. again I only have known this girl for almost a week not even. I would never do anything horrifying.

but I understood, he's just being protective. before heading to bed, I found a spare toothbrush and brushed my braces. tubbo texted me asking why I wasn't online for the day and I told him it's because I did have my pc.

-• on text with tubbo •-

you're staying over at lia's?

yeah, the storms still pretty bad over here

was it ackward?

a little bit, but I'm comfortable with lia

oh, really Tommy?

yeah I mean she's cool

I see I see
you've only known her
for a week yk

I know tubbo

well I mean do you think you
might like her?

no ofc not, again I've only known
her for less than a week

you keep saying that
like it means anything

tubbo you're being annoying

no Tommy I'm being curious

gn tubbo

night toms

-

no it'll be wrong to like lia. it's wayy too soon. it's not like we have talked to each other every day since she's got here. and whenever we hang out I'm always happy... I mean yeah I introduced her to all my friends already but that doesn't mean I like her... right?

-
published: 10/15/20
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62K 1.3K 28
ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɪᴅs. ᴋɪᴅs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You are dreams sister and...
82.8K 2.2K 25
Laylanna, or HeyLayLay on Twitch, is Sapnap younger sister. When Sapnap convinces Laylanna to start streaming and she joins the SMP, a certain Blonde...
17.4K 381 25
y/n l/n is a 17 year old streamer who has been invited by her friend of 3 years, tubbo, to live in a streamer house with him and a few of his streame...
81K 1.8K 38
16 y/o Y/N's parents got divorced but she decided to move from America to the uk with her dad.She's a fairly know twitch streamer,known as "y/n l/n"...