The Alpha's Mate _ wattpadpri...

By MermaidPearl

This entire story is dedicated to the creators of *SOOTB's* and *Alpha's Baby* So....... This story is about... More

The Alpha's Mate
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16!!!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
*Ending Story*
Chapter 21
Update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 *Christmas chapter*
Chapter 25?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30?
Chapter 31?
Not another chapter
Final Chapter :(
About the Sequel
Sequel Is Up!
Thank you :)
New Cover
Yeah, i promised.
The Truth

♦Writers block, little rant.♦

4.4K 64 0
By MermaidPearl

♦Little rant♦

I am so sorry I have not been posting! I have writers block.

It sucks.

Anyways, I Just have to talk about something that I can't tell anyone I know about that is bothering me.

-Okay so I don't know why the is bothering me, it just is. So my friend is literally living out my dream. She is a Singer and actor and don't get me wrong, I am super happy for her!

It is just, well, I don't know. I have worked to hard to be a Singer and then BOOM!

It happens to her. Maybe I am just jelous, but her WHOLE family supports her. Mine tell it like it is.

Its highly unlikely and it would be a waste of time.

I support her but I just can't tell anyone. I don't want her thinking I'm not happy for her because I am.

So... I am sorry this was not another chapter guys, I'm really trying.

I know you were looking forward to it but I am at a loss.

~MermaidPearl~

BTW:

I would like to get to know all of you because, well, you inspire me. and you like my book and I'm eztatic!

So tell me a lil about yourself, maybe we could be friends?

:D BYEEEE!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 58.8K 54
HE MADE HER HEART SMILE...AND SHE WAS THE REASON HE DID. After moving to a new town, Wynter Whitman wants to get her senior year of high school done...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
216K 9.3K 32
Okay so long story short: Don't have one night stands - especially not with a werewolf, when your wasted beyond repair and there's no protection bec...
1.7M 47K 46
"I set a alarm for a twelve o'clock so I could be the first one tell you happy birthday... happy birthday." I'm seventeen now. I turned the complete...