DELICATE | ginny weasley

بواسطة -estesfolklore

"is it cool that i said all that? is it chill that you're in my head? 'cause i know that it's d e l i c... المزيد

DELICATE
o. the death of cedric diggory
i. the cherry on top
ii. fix-ups and fluffnuggets
iii. aoife loves madonna!
iv. quidditch and the quibbler
v. busted
vi. heights and flights
vii. truth or dare
vii. the aftermath
ix. the astronomy tower and arden montgomery
x. the hospital wing
act two: better or worse
i. the girl with the blue hair
ii. kisses and good company
iii. the new girl

act one: the troubles of aoife finnigan

2K 127 130
بواسطة -estesfolklore

AOIFE FINNIGAN is well and truly over it.

Lord Voldemort is back!

And no, she doesn't give a damn what her mother thinks, fuck her, and fuck the daily prophet.

Dolores Umbridge is a grade A bitch, in Aoife's humble opinion. Just because Cornelius Fudge, aka the worst minister for magic ever, doesn't want to believe the solid proof that Lord Voldemort has returned, (is Cedric Diggory's dead body not enough for him?), doesn't mean that every student of Hogwarts has to suffer the wrath of the devil reincarnate that is Dolores Umbridge — she won't even let them practice magic for Merlin's sake!

So when Ginny Weasley, of all people, had invited her (and the rest of her friends, let's not get ahead of ourselves now) to join Harry Potter's secret society, now known as Dumbledore's Army, she had jumped at the opportunity, (okay, maybe jumped is a strong word, Aoife would have been perfectly happy to just suck it up for a year, staying away from the trouble that always seemed to surround Harry Potter. I mean, the Defence Against the Dark Arts position is cursed, so Um-bitch wouldn't be around for longer, but Edelyn being Edelyn had convinced her that it would be fun, exciting, to fight back against the regime that the ministry had decided to impose at Hogwarts, which was perfectly fine without it, thank you very much.)

There was also the small issue of her fling turned feelings with Arden fucking Montgomery, which had just blown up in her fucking face. Let's make one thing clear, okay? Aoife does not, under any circumstances, want anyone to know that she's even thought about liking girls, but she has and she does. And for the record, she likes boys too.

Arden Montgomery is not your typical pureblood Slytherin. She doesn't give a flying fuck about blood status, for one thing, she's best friends with a muggleborn for Merlin's sake! And she is proudly out of the closet. So when she had snogged Aoife senseless in a broom closet, after asking for permission of course, Aoife had been all for a secret love affair. Unfortunately for her, she had caught feelings a little too fast for her liking, and then Arden had ended things because she was bored of keeping things a secret! ("I'm sorry Aoif, but there're plenty girls who I could snog in public, instead of just in broom closets!" to quote the Slytherin exactly).

Overall, a pretty big shitshow, don't you think? Not exactly ideal for someone who likes to merely sit back and watch, now is it?

Let's hope 1996 goes better than its predecessor!

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

STARRING !

aoife finnigan

—the confused

" i'm just saying, i much preferred when we weren't so involved in the gryffindor's mess! "

edelyn harper

—the encourager

" life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you might miss it. "

kiara diggory

—the still-mourning

" for fucks sake eddie, we all know that's from ferris bueller's day off! you showed us the fucking film!"

luna lovegood

—the optimist

" i wouldn't worry too much. i suspect nargles are behind it. "

andrew cromwell

—the mind-reader

" you know, i think our little aoife's got a crush! "

ginny weasley

—the goddess

" don't listen to the gossip mill, i actually don't have a nipple piercing. "

arden montgomery

—the sexual awakening

" babe, if i wanted to pull you, i assure you i could. don't flatter yourself. "

with !

seamus finnigan
" aoife, you're being stupid. "

dean thomas
" mate, if harry was lying, cedric wouldn't be dead. "

&

harry potter
—the boy no one believes

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

" i wish it were simple,
but we give up easily,

you're close enough to see that,
you're the other side of the world to me "

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

" you can't follow your heart when it is more confused then your head "

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.3K 4 20
Ginny Weasley is in her final year of Hogwarts with her boyfriend Harry Potter, Best friend Hermione Granger and Her brother Ron Weasley. Ginny is a...
96K 2.7K 53
this is about riley weasley and her life at hogwarts as ron's twin sister. a.n. i wrote this when i was 14 and it's not great but i unpublished it a...
110K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 145,249 It's always...
1.5M 41.7K 94
"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to the Weasley family, having spent most o...