InuYasha Boyfriend Scenarios

By EmHendrick

Will include InuYasha Koga Sesshomaru Bankotsu Renkotsu Jakotsu Suikotsu Takemaru Naraku You can ask to add... More

Request Page
When You Meet
Seeing them again
Hanging Out
Asking them out
First Date/Snuggling
First kiss
When he gets jealous
When you get jealous
Break Up
Apology
Stealing something of his
Naraku

Takemaru

1.4K 10 2
By EmHendrick

A/n do the continuity issues we're going to just pretend like his corpse AKA his skeleton does not get crushed at the end of the fight with Inuyasha and Sesshomaru we're going to pretend that his skeleton was saved somehow so we're going to be able to revive him as his demon self so y'all don't come at me in the comments
Also for anyone who will raise the question as to why the Band of Seven can just be revived its because to my knowledge none of their corpses aka skeletons were destroyed so sue me.
Also this was asked for by @Takemarufann15

When you meet (Nomad reader)

You were walking down a path towards a castle looking for things to take, because you knew a fight had broke out and you went to scour for new clothes. You walked up to the castle that was in ruins. You creep slowly up the stairs to find a demon man sulking silently. You approach him slowly and ask him if he's alright.

"Hey I don't mean to be rude if this was your castle, but are you alright? You're not injured are you?" You ask as you approach him. He quickly lifts his head and is immediately defensive.

"Who are you and how did you get here?!" He asks while he takes a defensive position. You raise your hands in defense to show you are not going to hurt him.

"I am just here to steal, I mean borrow clothes from those not in need for them. I didn't come to hurt anyone." You state as you back up a little. "I didn't mean to disturb you." He lowers his guard slightly.

"Who might you be?" He asks you still a little wary of you.

"My name is (y/n). And what might yours be?" You ask him.

"My name is Takemaru. I used to be human but have been revived as a demon as you can tell from the horn on my head." He says as he points to the horn on the left side of his head.

"What happened here?" You ask him.

"I was possessed by an evil sword who resurrected me and I fought two brothers and regained my humanity. I died and came back to life again, only I still have part of my humanity but I'm still a demon." He tells you.

"Wow that's a lot that happened. But at least I got to meet you." You smile at him. He shakes his head and laughs lightly.

"I could have killed you and you're happy to have met me?" He chuckles at you.

"Well I mean you haven't killed me yet, soooo I guess it is just me being trusting of you." You think out loud.

"You are too trusting." He says as he shakes his head. "I have to go. I don't know if I'll see you again." He says as he gets up from where he sat.

"That's ok I have to be on my way also and highly doubt we'll meet again, but if we do I hope we can talk more." You tell him as you wave goodbye to him.

Seeing him again

You were walking around and looking for a nice place to rest when you stumbled upon him again. He was covered in small shallow cuts as if he fell into a thorny bush. You chuckled a little under you're breath. You walked over to him and said hello.

"Hey, it's been a while." You smile at him.

"Ah it's you. The girl from the last time. (Y/N), is it?" He looked up at you.

"Ah I see you remembered my name, Takemaru." You smirk a little. Being a bit cheeky is your specialty.

"What are you doing out here?" You tilt your head a little as you ask him.

"Well I've kinda been wondering around looking for places to sleep and for food. That's when you have stumbled upon once again. I can only assume you are doing the same?" He says as he nods to the new clothes you are wearing and the food in you're hands.

"Oh yes I am. I am a nomad after all. I don't have a proper home to go back to since I was little. I've been on my own since about 5." You state sadly a little at the end remembering what had happened to your village and your parents. You look up when you hear a growling noise coming from his stomach. You giggle at the fact he has yet to find food for himself.

"If you want I can share my food I found with you if you're hungry." You hold out the food you found and offer some up to him for his starving stomach. He looks at it for a second before deciding to take some.

"Thank you for the food."

"Are you traveling alone too?" He asked as he finished the food you handed to him.

"Yeah I am. I'm sorta an orphan. I travel from place to place looking for food and clothes when I need some. Sometimes I hide out in destroyed villages for shelter. Other times it's in caves or trees." You say with a ting of sadness for the first part. You look up with a smile at him and he looks a little sad for you.

"You know I'm also traveling alone too. Maybe we could travel together?" He suggested to you. You thought for a second about how nice it would be to travel with someone else for a little bit. But decided you're probably better off alone.

"Maybe it would be nice but I'm gonna have to decline. I've been alone most my life and as nice as that offer sounds I don't know. I think I'll be fine for now. Maybe next we meet I'll change my mind." You give him a big smile. He looks a little dejected but a little hopeful.

"Well I hope there will be a next time to see you." He said with a small smile. And with that you guys went your separate ways again for at least now.

Hanging Out

You had stumbled upon him again a couple of days ago and asked if he wanted to hang out with you. He said he would and that he would meet you in a couple days as he had some stuff to attend to. You guys decided to meet by a cliff in three days from the time you met up. It had only been two days and you were kind of nervous and excited to see him again after going a couple months without seeing him. You had fallen asleep in a tree by the cliffs so that you could set up a little picnic thing before he was to show up. You awoke to the morning sun hitting your face and someone down below looking for you. You jumped out of the tree and landed on the ground with a loud thud.

"Ah you're here supppper early Takemaru." You said to him as you looked at him curious.

"Ah yeah. Well I kinda wanted to have the day with you if that's okay with you?" He asked while scratching the back of his neck in a nervous manner.

"Sure. I would love that" you say with a beaming smile.

"Great! So what do you wanna do first?" He asks you sweetly.

"Hmmmm let me think. How bout we go gather some food and hunt some deer down." You propose to him with a smile on your face. He nodded and went off with you into the nearby forest to go in search of deer to kill. While he hunted to deer you looked for fruit and nuts and anything else that could be edible. When you had enough you went to look for Takemaru. You stumbled upon him snapping the neck of an injured deer he shot with an arrow. You walked up to him and as you did he raised his head to see you.

"Ah, (Y/n) did you find some good food while you were out there?"

"Yes. I found some nuts and berries and some fruit while I was out looking."

"Wonderful we now have a good amount of food for the two of us for later. But for now are you hungry for some cooked deer?" He asked you. Before you could answer your stomach did it for you. You look away embarrassed and blushing.

"I'll take that as a yes." He stands up and goes to gather some wood while you started to gather kindling. When he was done he came back and started a fire to cook the deer. When it was ready he placed a part of the deer on the fire to cook. When it was done you both enjoyed the cooked meat and chatted with each other. After eating each your fill, you both got up and put out the fire. You decided to take a walk through the forest together. It was really serene and nice. The sounds of the birds and the trees rustling in the slight wind was peaceful. You guys had been walking a while when you came back to the cliff and decided to eat a little bit of the nuts and fruits you had collected earlier. When it came to the sunset you decided to part ways again but decided to meet up again later down the road.*

Asking them out

It had been a couple months of you guys hanging out at random places and random dates, when it finally came to this day. Takemaru was gonna finally share his feelings for you. And you were gonna share your's. You guys were gonna meet at a waterfall later in the day and confess to each other. You had started to think he wouldn't welcome the feelings, but didn't expect him to also share them. You had met him and was just about to confess when he grabbed your hand and lead you somewhere. You ended up in a clearing below the waterfall. It was gorgeous, the sunshine shimmering on the water, the blue sky with fluffy white clouds, the birds chirping in the background. It was so serene and peaceful. You looked over at Takemaru and smiled at him.

"This is beautiful, Takemaru." You beam at him.

"Not as beautiful as you though." He says blushing slightly.

"Oh you think I'm beautiful?" You blush.

"Yeah I do." He says looking at you with a tint of red on his cheeks.

"Well what are we doing here?"

"I just wanted to show you this scene and ask an important question."

"Oh you want to ask a question? I also have a question to ask. So do you wanna go first?"

"Yes. Uh well my question is would you like to go out with me, (y/n)?" He says as he scratches the back of his neck. You turn scarlet and nod yes vigorously. He smiles wide and hugs you.

"What is it that you wanted to ask me, (y/n)?"

"I wanted to ask you to be mine."

"Oh, well I mean you already said yes to that. I mean I'll still say yes if you want me to." He smiles down at you. You just chuckle at him.

First Date/Snuggling

You had met up with your boyfriend for a little date together. You were going to take him to a hot spring for a surprise. When he finally showed up for the date, he was covered in leaves and twigs as if he had a fight with a bush. You stop yourself from bursting into a fit of laughter and ask him why he looks like that.

"I kinda fell down a hill and into a bush. And then the bush fought back when I tried to get out of it. It was not pleasant." He sulks at the thought of what happened.

"Wow that actually sounds pretty bad. Are you okay?" You ask with concern in your voice.

"Yeah I'm fine now. It was just really out of nowhere. I tripped and ran out of hill and went down. Then that bush was just evil and out to take someone out with it."

"Well lets get all the leaves and twigs out of your hair and off you my dear boyfriend." You say as you reach for his hair and a twig that was tangled in it. You start to pull it out gently moving the hair around so not to hurt him too bad. He started to brush himself off as you took the time to clean up his hair. When you were done you looked at him and smile.

"Well you are now ready to go on the date. You sure you okay though?"

"Yes I'll be fine once we get there. By the way we are going to a hot spring right?"

"Yes we are. I found one not too far from here and its tucked away a little so it'll be private for us. No wondering demon or human sneaking up on us while we bathe." You snake your arms around his waist into a hug. You lay your head on his chest and breathe in his smell. You then let go and grab his wrist and lead him off to the hot spring. When you get there you strip your clothes off and get in first. He then joins you as he slips in behind you. You feel his chest on your back as his arms snake around your waist and gives you a light squeeze, pulling you closer to him. You enjoy the moment with him for awhile and when you are done bathing you get out and redress yourselves.

First Kiss

You were curled up in his lap enjoying his company in the shade of a tree. He was playing with your hair, twirling it between his fingers. You had drifted off to sleep without realizing because of the comforting sensation of him playing with your hair. He looked down after a while of not hearing you. He found you asleep and took the time to look more closely at your face as you slept peacefully in his lap. He noticed that your lips were in a frown as if you were having a bad dream. He wished to know what was making you frown even in your sleep. But that would have to wait till you awoke. He continued to focus in on your face and noticed that your eyes had started to twitch. You were definitely having a nightmare and it was showing. He nudged you awake as to stop you from having the nightmare. You woke up startled at his sudden action. You glare at him because even though it was a nightmare you were happy asleep.

"Why are you glaring at me like that for? You were having a nightmare and I was worried about you." He states with concern in his voice.

"I'm glaring because I was happily sleeping even if it was a nightmare. I was very tired." You state as you yawn.

"Well I'm sorry my lovely dear. I will try to keep that in mind next time." He says as he leans down to kiss your forehead. He makes contact with something else, something more soft and plump then your forehead. He had in fact just stole your first kiss without meaning to. But it was so good that he didn't pull away right away he kept your lips locked for a little before pulling away and apologizing. He didn't get far into the apology as you pulled him back into the kiss.

"Thank you for that kiss it made me forget my nightmare. It was awful. I was being chased by a demon and you were just watching." You said as you started to look down again. But you cheered back up because Takemaru had placed a kiss on your cheek.

"Well I'm here now so don't worry." And with that you went back to curling up into his lap as he played with your hair.

When he gets jealous

You were wandering around waiting for your man to show up when a halfling came wandering up to you. From the looks of his ears and tail he was a half fox demon. His red fluffy ears stuck out atop brown ruffled hair. His red tail flicked back and forth with a little excitement to it. You could tell he was interested in you but you were the complete opposite. You were not interested in this halfling at all. He came up to you and immediately tried to hit on you.

"Hey there, what's a cute girl like you doing all alone?" He flirted.

"I'm not alone. I'm waiting for my boyfriend. He left for a second to get some stuff." You say flatly as to tell him to fuck off. It sadly did not do that. He was a persistent little fuck.

"Well he's not here right now so maybe we can have some fun?" He says as he wiggles his eyebrows at you. It was sad and made you want to punch him.

"I'm fine thank you." You state as you try to hold back a barf.

"Awwww don't be like that. I'm really fun~." He purred. And with that said he snaked his arm around your waist.

"Excuse me but get your fucking hands off me!" You say as you slap his hand away from you to no avail.

"Awwww come on it's not like your boyfriend will mind."

"Halfling you better take your hands off her before you forever lose them." Came a dark angry voice from behind him. You look up and smile at Takemaru.

"Oh hi sweetie! Welcome back. Did you get what we needed?" You ask nonchalantly while still being held onto by the halfling.

"Yes I did. Now I won't ask again." He said as he pulled out a sword. The halfling saw this and removed his hand from you and fled in terror.

"I'm sorry you had to see that side of me." He says as he lays his head on top of yours. You just giggle.

"Its ok if you weren't gonna kill him I was. Also your sexy when you get jealous. It makes your voice darker and deeper." You hug him closer to enjoy his smell and the moment in your head.

When you get jealous

You were finally able to hang out with your friend after a long time apart. You had stumbled upon their village a couple days ago and told them to meet you at the waterfall near the village in a couple days to hang out. You were currently at the waterfall sitting down and laughing with your friend.

"So you have to tell me what's the deal with your new self? Is there a man?" Chiyo asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah there is a man." You chuckle nervously.

"So tell me about him."

"Well he's more of a demon then a man but he's not mean to me."

"Ooo interesting, tell me more." You didn't think your friend could get more excited but she did.

"Well he's actually a re-revived human that was transformed into a demon by a demonic sword. His backstory is a lot to be honest with you but bottom line is he's nice and sweet to me." You smile at her.

"But is there anything you don't like about him?"

"I'm kinda jealous when he leaves me to do his stuff. I know I shouldn't but I just get jealous because sometimes it takes him a couple days to get back to me. And I know that sounds clingy but sometimes I wish he'd share some of his past with me and when he leaves I secretly wish I could come with him." You glumly say to her. She just nods and pats your back.

"It's ok to feel this way, that just means you care about him deeply. You have nothing to feel sorry for. It's human of you to want to be around him and share memories and pasts with each other." She says with a comforting smile.

"She is right. It is only human of you to want to be near me and to know about me." Came a voice you knew all to well. Just then your face heated up from embarrassment. You stumble to cover your face with your hands and hide yourself from him.

"(Y/n) is that your boyfriend?" Chiyo asks as Takemaru comes out from the bushes and trees to greet you.

"Yes. I am the elusive demon she was talking about. The one who stole her heart. I am Takemaru nice to meet you." He says as he sticks his hand out for Chiyo to shake.

"Nice to meet you too. I am Chiyo, (y/n)'s friend. Though I think we both embarrassed her far too much today already." Chiyo giggles the last part.

"It's okay I know what will make her happy when we get back to camp." He says with a slight smirk on his face.

"Well I guess this is my que to leave. I'll see you around (y/n). You are always welcome to come visit me. Takemaru it was a pleasure to meet you. I'll be seeing you guys." Chiyo says as she gets up and walks back to her village. And just as she's out of earshot and sight he comes over to you and kissed your forehead.

"My dear you don't have anything to be jealous of. I'll always come right back to you even if I am late. Now come on lets get back to camp." He says as he lends you his hand to take to get up.

Breakup

It was a nice sunny day but a storm was brewing in the air. And it was just getting started.

"Hey Takemaru where are you going off to?" You question him as he was again going off somewhere.

"Oh I'm just going to do something really quick it should only take me a couple hours. I promise to come back my love." He says as he gives you a smile and a wave.

"Okay I guess I'll see you later..." You say sulking like without him fully noticing. When he was far enough away you decided to follow him. You crept along the tree line as to stay far away and hidden from Takemaru to remain undetected. You follow him as he goes around the outskirts a village and comes to a stop in front of a small grave. He looks down sadly and places a small purple flower on the grave afterwards he claps his hands together and says a small prayer. He gets back up and smiles slightly.

"You know Izayoi I still miss you to this day. I wish everything would have ended differently between us. I wish I didn't have to be revived and I could have died with you. You were the woman I loved and yet you loved another." He says with a little sadness in his voice. He then heard a rustling in the bushes. He took to the defensive until he saw you coming out with tears in your eyes.

"What are you doing here (y/n)?" He asked slightly mad that you were following him.

"Well I was trying to find out why you were leaving me so often for and now I understand. You said you loved her.....you said you wish you were dead with her....you broke me. You hurt my heart you ass!!!! You stole it and shattered it! I don't wanna see you again!!" You yell as you turn and run away from him shedding all the tears you could without ever giving him his chance at words.

~Meanwhile with Takemaru~

"Dammit (y/n) why did you have to follow me. I didn't want you to hear that. I never wanted you to hear that. Why did you have to come." He says as he walks around and mumbles to himself.

"I fucked up with her and now that she hates me it's the same as what happened with you. Except this time I'm sure she's not in love with someone else, and I am the demon she fell in love with. But I am just too stubborn to be true to myself and to her. And that's when everything went wrong. I long to be dead yes but that was another life quite literally. I need to be honest to her." He says to no one in particular. He had come to terms with what he must do to get you back. But it was gonna be a little as he was gonna let you calm down and be alone for awhile.

Apology

It had been like 5 months since you seen Takemaru and it had been rough on you. You were currently talking with Chiyo about it again. You had been a crying mess the last time you talked to her about it back when you had just broken off things with him. You couldn't form words so you had just sobbed into her arms as she had patted your back. Now that it has been about 5 months you had finally calmed down and put your thoughts together and was discussing it with her.

"(Y/n) are you alright today?" Chiyo says as you sit down next to her on the hill.

"Yes I am finally better. I haven't cried over him in a couple days. I just needed to cry a lot apparently. Then again he did really hurt me so I guess that's to be expected." You say with some sadness to your voice.

"It's okay because I'm always here for you. I don't wanna see you get hurt my dear friend. It would suck not having you come visit me and bringing your amazing self." Chiyo says as she smiles at you. You smile back at her.

"So I guess I should start with what happened." You state and Chiyo nods her head.

"So the thing is, that I wanted to find out what he was doing that was so important that he was always taking off and leaving me for. That went not so well as I had come to find he was talking to a dead woman's grave. He had stated that he wished that things would have been different between them and that he wished he had died with her. He said he loved her and that he still missed her till this day. It made me feel so very unimportant and like I was never gonna be good enough for him.  It completely broke me  for sure. But I slowly got better and now I am here." You state proudly at the end. You were proud of how you finally were starting to come to terms with what had happened and how you were dealing with it. You had taken some time to yourself and decided to stay around Chiyo's village here and there when you were feeling particularly  sad. 

"I'm happy for you (y/n). I'm always here for you no matter what you need. I'll also surely fight anyone who hurts you. I will fight for you because you're my dear friend. Also you may want to know this, your ex came by when you had left the other month. He was looking for you. I told him you weren't around and that I hadn't seen you in awhile. He said if I saw you again to give you a message. He'll be waiting for you at the place you guys confessed to each other. I'm guessing he's still there as he said he would come back again to check on where you are. I think he's serious about trying to say sorry and explain himself. He did look somewhat down and sad when I saw him. I'm only saying this because you need to know it. I'm not trying to make you feel like you have to go or anything, I'm only relaying the info." Chiyo says as she throws both her hands up in the air. She looks at you as if to ask what you will do.

"I think I'm gonna go see him. I want to see what he has to say. It's the least I can do for him. And myself." You answer her unasked verbal question. And with that you got back up and went to the waterfall at which you confessed your feelings for each other.

~Le time skip to the waterfall~

You had walked toward the falls when a figure came into view. It looked like there was a horn coming out of the side of the their head. You knew immediately who it was and you quickly steadied out your pace. You came up to him and cleared your throat.

"Excuse me Takemaru, I got your message from my friend." You  state as he starts to turn around. He looks happy to see you but somehow sad underneath. You felt a little bad for him. He had gone through pain just like you had. He had beat himself up and forced himself to take a hard look at what he wants and how he feels and he had finally become ready to tell you exactly those feelings.

"Oh it's you (y/n). I'm glad you came to meet me." He says with a small smile on his face.

"I came because I needed to. I also came because I wanted to." You say with a confident tone.

"I hope you are willing to hear me say what I need to say." He asks hopeful.

"I'm willing to listen to you Takemaru."

"Thank you (y/n). I want to first start off by saying I'm sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. I know I haven't told you all of my past and I'm sorry. There's just a lot to understand and that was quite literally a past life. I was a different person back then and I sometimes I catch these feelings from when I used to be human. I loved a woman named Izayoi, but she had loved a demon named Toga. You may have heard of the Great Dog Demon of the West. That was who she fell for. I had resigned myself to kill her before she could birth his child but he resurrected her and the child lived on. I fought him and died that night as the building we were in burned. You know my second short term of life before we come to this somehow third chance at life. I sometimes go to her grave when I'm feeling human and I talk to her gravemarker. It soothes the human in me when I do. I'm sorry I hurt you." He says as he feels a weight come off his shoulders and he looks at you for your response to what he just said. You stand there silent at first slow to respond as you let his words sink in. You slowly open your mouth and speak.

"Takemaru I appreciate you telling me that. It helps me to understand you a little better. I just have to say something though. I want to know if you truly feel that way, that you wish you were dead and not here with me." You ask with tears in your eyes. He looks at you and shakes his head.

"I don't feel that way. I love you and wish to live this life out with you. I want to see the world with you. So I guess what I am asking is can we travel together again? I missed you every day we were apart. It kept me up thinking how I hurt you and how you must be hurting. I want us to be back together if you would allow me." He says as he bends down to beg.

"Raise yourself off the ground Takemaru. Don't go dirtying yourself for me. I will admit that it does feel nice to hear you say that. I will consider your apology but for now I would like to take you up on your offer to travel together again. I do miss the company you brought with you when we were together." You smile to him. You took his hand a held it in your hand you then intertwined your fingers with his.  You then walked off with him and set up camp somewhere for the night.

Word count:5435

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 250 9
My name is Kokorohime Higurashi, Kokoro for short, and I am the 19 year old brother of Kagome Higurashi. I'm the older brother of us three. I was bor...
963 6 23
Set in the years after the Final Act, Kagome and Inuyasha are married and happy. But Inuyasha is still afraid of losing the person closest to him. *...
542K 8.5K 51
Diabolik lovers boyfriends scenarios obvi will include sakamaki's & mukami's. Best Rankings #2 boyfriend imagine 3/19/19 #7 bf 7/16/19
46.8K 453 10
DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED DISCONTINUED Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Idk what I'm doing with my life anymore - Edit, 12/7/20: I'm now taking requests! I can only...