Two Souls

By myfatherdracomalfoy

Amelia Grey's life turns upside down when her parents make the sudden decision to move her from Ilvermorny Sc... More

Two Souls
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy Eight
Chapter Seventy Nine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter Eighty One
Chapter Eighty Two
Chapter Eighty Three
Chapter Eighty Four
Chapter Eighty Five
Chapter Eighty Six
Chapter Eighty Seven
Chapter Eighty Eight
Chapter Eighty Nine
Chapter Ninety
Chapter Ninety One
Chapter Ninety Two
Chapter Ninety Three
Chapter Ninety Four
Chapter Ninety Five
Chapter Ninety Six
Chapter Ninety Seven
Chapter Ninety Eight
Chapter Ninety Nine
Chapter One Hundred
Chapter One Hundred One
Chapter One Hundred Two
Chapter One Hundred Three
Chapter One Hundred Four
Chapter One Hundred Five
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty One

17.1K 454 611
By myfatherdracomalfoy

Zabini stares at me dumbfounded. "Wait, Amelia, I-" He starts but I turn on my heel and walk away from him before he can utter another word.

Blair, Millicent, and Daphne are all on the common room couches drinking butterbeer. Even Blair, to my surprise, has replaced her book with a glass of it. I flop onto the empty seat in the couch next to Millicent, still frustrated from my argument with Zabini.

"Why do you look so angry?" Millicent asks me. "Here," She adds, handing me her half filled glass of butterbeer, "Have some of my drink."

I quickly down the rest of her butterbeer, knowing that it isn't enough to make me feel lightheaded or loopy. "Thanks," I tell her. I eye the rest of the Slytherin girls in my year. "Is Pansy here?" I ask them curiously.

"She went back to the dormitories to put on some lip gloss. Do you know she's snogging Malfoy tonight? She asked him before dinner and he said yes! Can you believe it? Pansy and Malfoy? I'm so jealous!" Daphne gushes whilst clapping her hands together.

Blair rolls her eyes. "I'm shocked anyone would want to willingly go near that girl," She says wryly.

I open my mouth to respond but Miles Bletchley approaches the four of us instead. "Grey, come talk with me for a second?" He asks, looking directly at me. I can tell from his statement that it's more of a command than a request.

He leads me over to where his friends stand. Montague and Pucey are there, along with Terence Higgs, Cassius Warrington, Brian Urquhart, and two other quiet boys who I don't recognize.

"What do you want?" I ask, eyeing him suspiciously.

"I-" He starts, but before he can finish Warrington interrupts him.

"This is the amazing Ilvermorny Keeper that Snape told you about? She's so tiny, I think the quaffle weighs more than her!" He blurts, causing a string of laughter to erupt between the boys. I roll my eyes at his painfully dull joke. I bite my tongue to avoid talking back to him.

"Say, where's Malfoy? Isn't he the one who has to live with her?" Adrian asks. The boys have forgotten about me rather quickly, and are now gossiping about Pansy and Malfoy snogging.

"Well, if you excuse me, I'm going to return to my-"

"Wait! Can you grab me the butterbeer from that closet?" Montague asks me, grabbing my arm to stop me from turning around. He points to a closet in the back corner of the Common Room.

"Are you crazy-?" I start, but quickly realize he's the Captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team. I can easily use this as an opportunity to get on his good side. "Sure!" I chirp instead, turning around and entering the closet.

The closet is a lot bigger than I thought. The door clicks shut behind me as I take another step further into the closet.

Before I can continue venturing in, two hands grab my waist and pull me into a warm chest. "Took you long enough," A husky voice whispers to me.

"Malfoy?" I ask incredulously. He practically throws me off of him once he realizes who I am.

"Lumos!" I say, pulling out my wand. A bright light emerges from my wand, only to reveal Draco Malfoy standing in front of me. He looks more handsome than usual- his hair is tousled into a middle part, his eyes are shimmery in the ghastly light, and he's dressed casually.

"Why are you here?" He asks me. "I was expecting someone else," He says.

"Yes, I know you are your precious Pansy are supposed to snog tonight. I think everyone in Slytherin knows at this point," I tell him with an eye roll.

Draco pushes me out of the way and attempts to open the closet door, which is unfortunately locked. He whips out his wand and turns to me.

"What's the unlocking spell again?" He asks me.

I laugh. "You don't know? Even first years know-"

"Just shut up and tell me the spell!" He demands, taking a step closer to me so that I'm pinned against the wall and unable to move.

"Er — it's Alohomora," I tell him, staring up at him. Draco steps away quickly, releasing me from the wall and points his wand toward the door. He repeats the spell and attempts to open the door again, but he fails miserably. I laugh at his failure.

"I think that's the easiest spell there is," I tell him, biting my lip to hide my laughter.

Draco rolls his eyes. "Says the girl who failed to jinx me," He says in an irritated tone. "If you're so talented at spells, you go ahead and do it!"

I push him aside and hold up my wand. "Alohomora!" I say confidently. I reach for the doorknob and attempt to open it, but it's still locked.

"That's the easiest spell there is!" Draco says in a mock American accent, putting his hands up dramatically and waving them around.

I laugh — a genuine, heart laugh.  "That was actually pretty funny," I admit, putting my wand away.

Draco's rolls his eyes. "I wasn't trying to make you laugh," He tells me rudely.  "You can't even properly jinx someone-"

"Shut up, Malfoy, or I'll jinx you again and this time it will work," I threaten him.

Draco's silver eyes glisten with malice. "Do it. Jinx me, then, if you're so powerful as you say you are."

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly."

Reluctantly, I take out my wand once more. Draco positions himself so that he is directly in front of me. He makes no inclination that he'll dodge out of the way. Steadily, I take a deep breath and lift up the wand so that it's facing right at Draco.

"Levicorpus!" I say. Instead of levitating, however, the spark doesn't even leave the wand and Draco remains unfazed. He cackles.

"How pathetic! How utterly pathetic!" He says, clutching his sides and continuing to laugh.

I cross my arms angrily. "Why don't you show me how it's done then? Go on, jinx me yourself!"

Draco's laugh quickly fades. "Are you serious? You're asking me to jinx you?" He asks dumbfounded.

I adjust my footing so that I'm stood directly in front of him, as he was when I was supposed to jinx him. "Yes. Do it," I tell him, the nervousness radiating throughout my body. I know he can seriously hurt me through this but my stubbornness is too good to be defied.

Draco holds up his wand. "I'm going to hurt you."

"I'm telling you to," I tell him, getting frustrated by his hesitance.  "Besides, you hate me. I'm giving you an opportunity to hurt me with no consequences. You should be thrilled right now," I tell him.

"Pullus!"

I gasp at Draco, ignoring the fact that his jinx didn't work. "You tried to turn me into a chicken?"

He smirks. "You just told me to jinx you, so I obliged," He says shrugging. "It's a shame it didn't work though. I would have loved to see you become a chicken. I would've made you into pork chops myself," His smile is prominent.

"First of all, a pork chop comes from a pig, not a chicken, you idiot! And the real question is — why didn't the jinx work?" I question.

Draco and I spend the next fifteen minutes throwing random jinxes at each other, only for it to fail miserably. We were resistant to the magic of each other, for whatever reason. I lean against the wall, exhausted from all the spells I had just performed.

"Whatever is going on with this magic, don't tell anyone," I command Draco.

"Why? Afraid to tell your little friends we have some sort of magical bond?" He taunts.

I roll my eyes. "Not everything is about you! It's just — I feel like it would be safer to keep this between us, at least until we know why we can't jinx each other," I tell him quietly. The noise from the party had gotten significantly quieter, and everyone has seemed to have forgotten about Draco and I.

Draco nods. "Fine," He tells me. Standing up, he walks over to the closet door and attempts to open it another time. To both of our surprise, the door has unlocked itself and Draco exits. I quickly follow suit and exit the closet myself.

I enter the girl's dormitory, where Daphne and Zabini are having a snog fest ON MY BED.

"Ventus!" I say, pointing my wand at the two of them. A gust of spiraling wind attacks them, causing Daphne and Zabini to fall off of me bed and on top of each other.

I ignore the two's angry protests and stare at my wand in shock.

I can jinx anyone except for Draco Malfoy... what?

I got 3 views and I got really excited but the person who viewed it only read the prologue & chapter's 6&7? Idk but I was kinda excited before but whatever hehe

Since this book is public how, I'm going to do Question of the Chapter to try and get to know you guys better! I'm going to try and read every comment !!

QOTC: What is your house?

AOTC: I'm a Ravenclaw!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 10 21
Amelia Ridds joins Hogwarts as a fourth year. She befriends Harry, Ron and Hermione right away, but something isn't as it seems. Her past haunts her...
31 1 10
'He hated that girl so much for causing his change of emotions, and he hated her even more because he just could not hate her at all.' A slow burn st...
2.3K 63 16
Katie Murphy, a girl who enter her 5th year at Hogwarts. She is new at magic and needs a tour. Draco Malfoy, the bully, her tour. They hate each othe...
127K 2.6K 60
Draco Malfoy is an arrogant, rich, overall bully. But what if he never cracked? What if his tough exterior melted and someone was there to change his...