𝘈𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮í𝘰

By AnnaMoon138

Fragment: "Unexpectedly, your mother became pregnant once again. We were extremely happy about it, but once... More

Introduction.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
98.
99.
100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
106.
107.
108.
109.
Bonus chapter 1.
Bonus chapter 2.
Bonus chapter 3.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 4.
Bonus chapter 5.
Bonus chapter 6.
Bonus chapter 7.
Bonus chapter 8.
Bonus chapter 9.
Bonus chapter 10.
Bonus chapter 11.
New story announcement!
Bonus chapter 12.
Bonus chapter 13.
Bonus chapter 14.
Bonus chapter 15.
Bonus chapter 16.
Bonus chapter 17.
Bonus chapter 18.
Bonus chapter 19.
Bonus chapter 20.
Bonus chapter 21.
Bonus chapter 22.
Bonus chapter 23.
Bonus chapter 24.
Bonus chapter 25.
Bonus chapter 26.
Bonus chapter 27.
Bonus chapter 28.
Bonus chapter 29.
Bonus chapter 30.
Bonus chapter 31.
Bonus chapter 32.
Bonus chapter 33.
Bonus chapter 34.
Bonus chapter 35.
Bonus chapter 36.
Bonus chapter 37.
Bonus chapter 38.
Bonus chapter 39.
Bonus chapter 40.
Bonus chapter 41.
Bonus chapter 42.
Bonus chapter 43.
Bonus chapter 44.
Bonus chapter 45.
Bonus chapter 46.
Sequel Announcement!
Bonus chapter 47.
Bonus chapter 48.
Bonus chapter 49.
Continuation of the book!!!!

75.

15.9K 201 13
By AnnaMoon138

Her.

I woke up first and soft smile formed on my face when the first thing I saw was my prepossessing husband. 

Sun-kissed, clear, dewy, inked skin is soft, smooth and very pleasant to the touch. Razor-sharp jawline, defined cheekbones, appealing chin, beautiful nose are nicely highlighted by sunlight that peers in the room. Long, dark, thick lashes rest on his cheekbones. Attractive eyebrows are finely shaped. Plump, rosy lips with cupid-bow look soft and inviting. Midnight black, velvety, shiny hair is in its natural waves and messy as one strand is laying across his forehead. 

Without a doubt, Leonardo is breathtaking. 

I gently moved the stand of his silky hair away from his forehead that I kissed softly on my way. Wider smile formed on my face when Leo smiled sleepily and pulled me closer. 

As I reached for my phone to check the time, I tenderly caressed his broad, strapping back. It is 7:45AM, Saturday. 

On the weekends everyone is off, so it is just us. We love our quality time with no interruptions. In addition to that, we have time to do our mutual hobbies and go on dates or have cute night in.

I carefully made my way out of Leonardo's secure, loving embrace and got up. As I am still naked, just like my dreamy husband, I wore my thong and his shirt, which I buttoned, leaving a few top buttons opened. Then I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and hair. 

Now, it is time to make something nice for Leo. 

I went to the kitchen and patted our 5 dogs, whom I also fed. Once my eyes landed on gorgeous bouquet, I grinned widely. Flowers are colourful, vibrant, fresh and very pretty. Such sweet and romantic gesture will never get old to me. 

 As I looked through stocked up fridge and thought about delicious breakfast ideas, I drank glass of water. Once my eyes landed on bananas, I remembered what Leo likes to have as morning cheat meal - banana oat waffles. That's what I am going to make. 

I took necessary ingredients and happily mixed them while Blaze, Rocco, Corrado, Flavio and Ambrosi sat around the spacious kitchen, chewing their toys. 

Him.

My eyes opened slowly and I raised my eyebrow at empty side of the bed. I got up and put on underwear and sweatpants before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was done, I headed downstairs and smiled at sweet smell that is lingering in the air, creating such homely, welcoming, cozy atmosphere in the house. I walked in the kitchen and smirked at the gorgeous, heartwarming, yet very sexy sight.

 Camila has my silk dress shirt on and it reached a below her mid-thighs; the shirt fell off her dainty shoulder, adding such effortless seduction to her engaging appearance. Slim, long legs are exposed, looking as beautiful as ever. Light blonde, velvety, lustrous hair cascades down her back in marvellous, natural waves and sunlight adds appealing glow to her silky locks. 

She looks delectable. 

I watched how gracefully she moves around, radiating elegance and sensuousness. I slowly approached Cami from behind, checking her out from head to toe. 

"You look heavenly, bambina."- I spoke, kissing her pretty neck and wrapping my arms around her slender waist, caging her between myself and the kitchen island. 

"Abbastanza buono da divorare."- I shamelessly confessed, showering her neck and exposed shoulder with gentle kisses as she blushed so purely. (Good enough to devour.) 

Camila sighed succulently as her dainty hands rested on my forearms. I kissed her defined jawline, moving to her soft cheek. 

"The breakfast will get cold."- spoke softly my beauty, succumbing in her yearning just as easily as I did. 

"I'd rather taste you."- I shamelessly and honestly stated, swiftly turning her around to claim her plump, soft lips in passionate kiss. 

Camila kissed me back eagerly and wrapped her petite arms around my neck while I easily sat her on the surface. My hands glazed over her toned thighs before taking hold of the hem of the white, silk shirt that left her frame in split second, landing somewhere in the kitchen. My desire grew even more once I saw nothing, except lacy thong on her desirable frame. 

"You are very sexy."- I stated sincerely with my eyes roaming around her mouth-watering, sultry figure with dainty, yet defined curves. Cazzo, she is definition of perfection. 

She blushed winsomely and her soft hands rested on the sides of my neck, pulling me closer to kiss me ardently and fondly. I was happy to kiss her back as my hands caressed her silky skin, worshipping every inch. 

My hands spread her slim legs apart more and I stepped between them, getting ability to press her tighter to myself. 

"Leo."- moaned delectably Camila in our lustful kiss, feeling my hard-on pressed against her abdomen and core. 

She slip down my sweatpants and boxers and I gladly helped her before impatiently taking off her thong. 

Cami kissed my jawline and, holding me closer as her arms wrapped around my neck. Her kisses are delightful and leave trails of sparks on their way, taking me in paradise. My tip brushed against her entrance and I smirked at extremely pleasant discovery: she is soaked.

"I will fuck you mercilessly, baby."- I spoke as my hands gripped her slender waist, securely, yet gently not to hurt her, and our eyes locked. 

Cazzo, the look in her spellbinding, soft green eyes told me that she is more than up for it. Love, mixed with ardour is swimming in her enrapturing gaze, affirming me to go on with my plan. 

"Leo."- moaned deliciously Camila, gripping my shoulders tightly once I entered gently, but in one, quick thrust. 

My arms wrapped around her delicate waist, securing her ravishing body against my own, as I gave her moment to accommodate. Our foreheads are resting together. 

Devoted, passionate kiss was my green light to start moving and I gladly obeyed, pulling all the way out before thrusting in roughly and rapidly. I fucking love how tight she is.

Her.

My hands moved to his broad, strapping, well-built back, taking it in firm grasp, scratching it as my long nails dug in it. Pleasure is unmeasurable and beyond explainable. 

Leonardo nibbled my bottom lip gently, asking for entrance that he got in split second. My tongue obeyed each and every demand. The kiss is lush and sensual, slow and enjoyable. His thrusts are harsh and fast, yet they hold care and cautiousness. 

"Mhm, baby."- I moaned wantonly when his thick, long, veiny hard-on brushed against my spot for longer amount of time, making me see the stars. 

"You are mine."- stated Leonardo with starved, lecherous look in his gorgeous, hypnotising eyes of enchanting hazel colour. 

"Sì."- I gladly confirmed before kissing him salaciously, getting eager reply. I wouldn't have it any other way. 

He lightly bit and sucked my bottom lip, triggering my moan of enjoyment. I kissed his defined cheekbones, sharp jawline and slowly found my way back to his plump lips with ideal cupid bow. Leonardo kissed me harder, pushing in and out just as hungrily and roughly. Before I could come undone, my feet touched the floor and I leaned on my forearms. 

"Fuck."- groaned huskily, sensually Leo, slamming from behind while holding my bum tightly. 

Moan of satisfaction escaped from me as I relished in the outstanding sensation. I bit my lip as gentle, harsh enough spank was landed on my bum, arousing me more than I already am. 

Him.

My hands gripped her toned, firm, round ass in secure hold while my eyes greedily took in the delightful view: delectable ass, slender and petite waist, beautiful back with amazing curve of small back, slim and never-ending legs, pretty neck, lean arms. 

I pulled her up gently, pressing her back against my front. Succulent, sweet moan escaped from my sexy wife as I kept moving mercilessly. I caressed her perfect figure, enjoying how touchable, soft, smooth her sun-kissed skin is and how well she fits in my arms. 

"Leo."- moaned erotically Camila and bit her juicy bottom lip when I rubbed, gently massaged her comely, round, perky chest of ideal size. I kissed her shoulder and neck, enjoying myself just as much. 

As soon as she came undone in my arms, we both moaned at the feeling. I turned her around and kissed her licentiously while swiftly lifting her up. Slim legs secured themselves round my waist and petite hands rested on the sides of my neck. 

"Fanculo."- I groaned as I entered, relishing in how good she feels. 

Her.

I kissed his masculine, appealing neck and razor-sharp jawline while my hands rested in his midnight black, silky hair, tugging on it lightly. 

Leonardo easily held me as he thrusted salaciously, granting us phenomenal pleasure. His big, attractive, warm, soft hands held my bum securely, giving it occasional squeezes. 

My kisses found his full lips and he was quick to collide our lips in lecherous, needful kiss. I nibbled him bottom lip, teasing him at what I got sexy smirk in reply. In no time, my lips were claimed in amorous kiss; he bit and sucked my bottom lip and I couldn't help my moan at such satisfaction. 

"Mhm, fuck."- hummed huskily Leonardo in our voluptuous kiss as we both released. 

Our foreheads rested together and we are breathing unevenly from wild, passionate loving that was followed by intense climaxes. 

"Good morning, husband."- I giggled, hugging his tall, broad frame as he is still holding me. 

Leo chuckled and his arms moved to my waist, hugging me back. 

"Good morning indeed, amore mio."- he replied and kissed my neck in different spots lovingly. 

We fixed ourselves and I giggled when he slid his shirt on me and buttoned it, leaving a few top buttons opened, causing the shirt to fall off my shoulder.

"You are stunning, principessa."- stated sweetly and so sincerely Leonardo, pecking me affectionally as we smiled at each other. 

"You are prepossessing, Leo."- I spoke profoundly with blush and kissed his cheek. 

Him.

Content smile formed on my face as I admired my perfect wife. We conversed about random stuff, laughed and enjoyed each other's company. 

"You know, I like it when you do wifey stuff."- I spoke, hugging her from behind with my chin on her dainty shoulder. 

"And what wifey stuff do I do?"- giggled sweetly and cutely Cami, finishing cutting strawberries. 

"You make sure my phone is in visible place so I won't go mad while searching for it in the morning. You make breakfasts like this and the sight is very heartwarming, beautiful and so sexy. You always make time for me, even if you are busy, you never fail to have my back."- I listed down only a few out of many with cheerful smile on my face. 

"I like spoiling and pampering you, so get used to it."- spoke softly Camila, turning around in my arms. 

"I love you very much, bambina."- I stated happily and kissed her forehead. 

"I love you with all my heart, baby."- she replied sweetly and kissed my cheek.

We ate delicious breakfast and I also once again got confirmation that Camila is marvellous cook; I am sucker for her cooking whatever would it be. As we ate and chatted about our plans for the day, voice of madre and padre sounded from the hallway. 

"Honey, darling!"- chirped madre, rushing to hug us tightly. 

"Ciao, Carmen and Fransisco."- spoke sweetly my engaging wife with dazzling smile. 

I made them coffee before we sat at the island. My parents in front of us and Camila is on my lap with one of my arms around her slender waist and the other hand is on her toned thigh, rubbing it gently. She is relaxedly nuzzled into me, drinking lemon zest tea.

"You two are glowing."- pointed out madre with bright grin and I smirked as Cami blushed adorably. 

"And you look rather flushed too."- added papa with raised eyebrow. 

"More coffee?"- offered Camila as calmly as she could and my smirk got wider. 

"Oh, sì, per favore, honey."- agreed madre with cheery smile.

I let Cami go to get coffee before following her to the coffee machine. My hands rested on her impeccable hips and I kissed her exposed shoulder delicately, never wiping the smirk off my face. 

"Leo, stop. Your parents are literally in the same room as us."- whispered Camila before biting her luscious bottom lip. 

"Oh, I am sure they will be happy to know that I am taking such good care of their daughter-in-law."- I shamelessly stated, adding kissed to her pretty neck. 

Her.

My prepossessing, dreamy, sexy Italian devil showered my neck and shoulders with his alluring kisses, trapping me in his delightful seduction to which I succumbed so easily and without hesitation. I am under his spell.

"Have you thought about nursery, sweetie?"- wondered casually and cheerfully Carmen, snapping me out of my bubble. 

"Sì. We have colour scheme for boy and are yet to come up with pallet for girl."- I answered and bit my lip harshly when his big, warm, very attractive hand ever so lightly rubbed my chest, barely glazing over it.

"When is your next appointment?"- asked Fransisco just as relaxedly.

"Next week, on Friday at 3PM."- replied Leo with sexy smirk in such collected, calm tone. 

Finally coffee was ready and I slipped out of my husband's temptations. I will definitely catch up once we are alone and judging by the starved look in hazel eyes, he has the same plans. 

We chatted about our upcoming bambino, discussed baby bump and cravings. Turns out, Carmen was crazy about chocolate and all that contained it: from cereal to candies. Then conversations about brunch followed. 

My parents-in-law are celebrating 30th wedding anniversary tomorrow and we already picked presents. There will be brunch-party with closest family and friends, nothing fancy or posh. The party will start at 1PM. 

Around lunch time they left and once doors closed, my lips were claimed in passionate kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck and he hoisted me up with ease. 

"So impatient?"- I wondered between our lush kisses with smirk that he returned. 

"You have no idea, baby."- answered Leonardo before kissing me harder. 

He carried me upstairs and headed to our bedroom. I was laid on bed with his broad, vigorous, divine body hoovering over my much smaller one. 

"Leo."- I moaned in pleasure when he kissed my neck over and over again, tearing shirt off me. 

His marvellous assault railed to my chest, making me melt from great satisfaction. His tenderly caressed my chest, kissing it just as softly. 

"Mhm."- humming escaped from me as I bit my lip because his hands got rid of my thong. 

I gripped the sheets when his velvety tongue licked my core with pressure in the right place, sensing shivers down my spine. His large, masculine, appealing hands spread my legs apart more, so his vast, robust frame could get in-between. 

My back arched once his skilled tongue got to work, doing unspeakably pleasurable things to me: circling, moving side to side and back and forth, flicking. I moaned from pure enjoyment and got only more aroused when husky, smokey, fruity moans and groans sounded from Leonardo. 

"Leo."- I moaned, reaching intense climax. 

He kissed and licked my core, causing another moan to escape from me. His hot kisses moved all the way up to my lips. My hands took hold go his dreamy face, pulling him closer to kiss him ardently. 

Him.

With greatest pleasure I returned eagerness, claiming her plump, rosy, honeyed lips in licentious kiss. As I leaned on one of my forearms, my free hand roamed around her sexy, heavenly, delectable, perfect body, adoring each inch and curve. My thumb traced her full, soft lips gently as our eyes locked. 

"Good girl."- I stated with satisfies smirk as she sucked my finger, not needing me to tell her. 

"Leo."- moaned succulently Camila, tugging on my hair lightly, when I rubbed her beautiful core. 

I kissed her voluptuously, going on with my motions before slipping 2 fingers in. My pace is moderately rough, fast and gentle. 

I bit her luscious bottom lip and got entrance immediately. Cami complied to every demand that I made, turning me on even more with how responsive she is. 

Climax after climax, she came undone in my arms, pleasing me very much. 

"I love you, bambina."- I spoke between our needy kisses. 

"I love you so much."- said sweetly Camila, wrapping her dainty arms around my neck. 

Her.

Leonardo scooped me in his muscular, inked, strong arms and carried me to the bathroom. He made us bath, adding all things that I like, making extra bubbles. 

I settled between his toned, long legs as his hands are grazing over my baby bump delicately. My hands are on belly too and once his big ones reached mine, he took hold of them as our fingers intertwined on their own. 

"How about date, amore mio? All day, just you and I."- offered Leonardo, kissing my shoulder. 

"I'd love nothing more."- I happily agreed, turning my head to the side. 

Our lips met in loving, tender kiss that spoke loudly about our undying, true, bottomless love for one another. We enjoyed comfortable silence and warm, affectionate presence of each other. 

Shortly we washed each other, stealing lots of sweet kisses as smiled framed our faces. Then towels were wrapped around our bodies. I did Leo's regiment for him and he did mine for me while I relished in his delicate touch. I applied 5 baby bump products and he applied the other 5, adding doting kisses on it at what I grinned in contentedness. 

"Should I wear something fancy or casual?"- I wondered while looking through my clothes, being unsure whether to wear skirt, dress, jumpsuit, jeans or shorts. It is March and the weather is rather good: it is sunny, a few clouds are here and there, no wind. 

"Casual, angel."- answered Leo as he passed by me and gave my bum a pat at what I giggled. It became one of his adorable habit.

After preparing cute outfit to wear, I did my hair and makeup followed. I am in the mood for something sparkly and glamorous, so I played around with look for today. Then I put on clothes, shoes and took bag to match. My necklaces are on, as well as rings, bracelets and I added suitable earrings. I sprayed my perfume on my neck and right wrist. 

"We are good to go."- I chirped merrily with smile as I walked in the bedroom, where my handsome husband is waiting for me.

Hazel eyes turned thousand shades darker and I know very well why: my powder pink, silk shirt has all buttons undone, exposing my upper stomach and cleavage a bit more as I am braless; not to mention that the shirt is positioned off one shoulder. 

Leonardo approached me, taking long and confident strides to me, as I stood in my place. His knuckled brushed against my collarbone while his gaze moved up and down my physic continuously until it stopped at my eyes. 

"You look irresistible, bambina."- spoke sincerely Leo, causing me to blush.

He leaned in slowly and I gladly met him half-way, allowing our lips to collide in adoring, passionate kiss. Masculine, warm hands rested on the sides of my waist, keeping me closer. 

"As much as I adore your appearance and style, once I catch someone staring at you, you are wearing my jacket immediately."- stated softly, but seriously Leonardo and I giggled, but happily nodded in agreement. 

He never dictates me what to wear or restricts me. Leo lets me do whatever I want and treats me like his equal, not less.  His overprotectiveness is not controlling, it is actually comforting and gives me reliable sense of safety. Plus, I like being wrapped in his arms for extra long amount of time and I am very keen on wearing his clothes. 

We went to the garage and took Ferrari as car of the day. His beautiful, veiny, large hand laid on my thigh as his thumb rubbed it gently. My hand rested on top of his. After we buckled up, he drove off while we chatted about what are we going to do. 

"Can we go to the aquarium, please?"- I pleaded as my eyes landed on one in Livorno. I am looking through fun activities in Tuscany region. 

"Sure, principessa."- agreed immediately Leo with charming smile and I grinned from excitement. 

"Grazie."- I spoke happily and kissed his cheek a few times. 

"Always, baby."- he replied sweetly and brought my hand up to kiss it a couple of times, making me smile wider in pure joy. 

Livorno is around 1 hour and 40 minutes away from Florence and no map is needed since Leonardo knows directions. We chatted about our little one and agreed to fit baby shopping in our schedule. We have been dying to get our hands on such shops and finally, now that our families, friends and famiglia know about the pregnancy, we can go and freely roam around shops. Of course, we still have to be careful around paparazzi, but as Leonardo get rid of all possible suspicions and rumours, they not that big of an issue. 

Time flies by when you are having fun. As we talked, laughed and he got sweet kisses on his cheek while his free hand remained on my thigh, we reached our destination in no time. 

Leonardo opened door for me and I eagerly hopped out of the car, hugging him securely. He pecked me lovingly as the two of us smiled from merriness. His rugged arm wrapped around my waist and we made our way inside. 

As Leo got our tickets, keeping his arm in the same place, I nuzzled into him while hugging him as my arms are wrapped around his lean waist and cheek rested against his side.

"Qualsiasi altra cosa?"- boldly asked lady, who sells the tickets, not so discreetly showing off her very big bust, making Leonardo raise his ideal brow at her. (Anything else?) 

I am not jealous and neither I will go into crazy woman mode because I know where his loyalty is and that I am the only one, who holds his heart and attention as his actions and words always prove it. At some point, I understand where she is coming from: Leo is very handsome, sexy and mouth-watering. But he is mine, all rights reserved, so she will have to back off. 

"No."- answered sternly Leo and took tickets with hand that has his wedding band on. (No.) 

"Do people have at least finest bit of self-respect?"- muttered Leonardo as we walked to the entrance and I kissed his cheek, getting breathtaking smile in reply. 

"Well, you are the most handsome man in the world."- I added with bright smile, locking my eyes on hazel ones as our heads turned to face each other. 

"And I am only yours, the most beautiful woman in the world."- he stated proudly and pecked me sweetly. 

"Only mine and forever mine."- I confirmed proudly and his award-winning smile got wider. 

"All rights reserved."- spoke Leonardo as his hand travelled from my waist to my bum and gave it  gentle squeeze, making me giggle. 

"Definitely."- I agreed before we shared fond kiss. 

Him.

My hands remained on her toned, firm, excellently round ass of marvellous size. Her delicate arms stayed wrapped around my waist as we walked around the aquarium that apparently has a few terrestrial animals too. 

We saw a few tropical frogs and tropical reptiles before entering sea creatures space. As the two of us walked around, reading about each fish, I couldn't wipe grin off my face. 

Cami is joyful, excited and cute. Her soft green eyes are tickling with curiosity and precious merriness as they are examining every creature. Lovely, winsome, bright smile adorns her plump, full, rosy lips, adding even more beauty to her stunning self. 

Her happiness is my everything. 

"Look how cute the pink seahorse is."- spoke excitedly Camila, looking at the creature with mesmerising sparkles in her captivating eyes. 

"You are way cuter."- I stated honestly, wrapping my arms around her slender waist from behind. 

"You are one to speak."- she giggled adorably, making me smile at the melodic, sweet sound. 

"I am only cute for you, baby."- I told her before kissing her shoulder gently. 

"I like all sides of yours."- whispered to me Camila with her pretty head turned to the side. 

Coquettish, seductive smile adorns her juicy lips. I smirked, knowing very well to what she is referring to. 

"And you have all chances of seeing any side that you please, bambina. Any day, any time."- I whispered to her before kissing her fondly. 

"Mhm, I will hold you to that."- said softly Camila before pecking me teasingly, causing my smirk to widen. 

Around 3PM we finished exploring aquarium and decided to go for lunch before driving back to Florence. 

"What cuisine would you like to eat?"- wondered Cami while reading list of restaurants around us. 

I caged her against the car with my hands of the sides of her petite waist. My face is in her comely neck as she is hugging me lovingly with her cheek against my temple. 

"I am up for anything, angel."- I answered, remaining in my comfortable and aesthetically very pleasing position. 

"There is cute restaurant not far from here."- answered excitedly Cami, making me smile in her pretty neck. She is so precious.

"Oh, they have coconut pie."- she read happily, causing me to chuckle at her adorable antics. 

"Can I drive, please?"- pleaded softly Camila as my eyes locked on her hypnotising ones. 

"Sure, principessa."- I gladly agreed with content smile before handing her the keys. 

"You are the best."- she spoke merrily with cute smile and kissed me sweetly. 

Downside, the kiss was way too short for my liking. That is why before she could step far, my hands took gentle hold of her slender waist to turn her around swiftly. The second her breathtaking face faced mine, I claimed her plump, soft, luscious lips in fond, yet passionate kiss. 

Camila smiled softly, wrapping her arms around my neck while mine secured themselves around her waist, pressing her closer. The kiss is slow, intimate, tender and long. It is perfect. 

"Ti amo con tutto il mio cuore."- spoke sweetly the love of my life with heartwarming smile as our lips are mere inch apart. (I love you with all my heart.) 

"Te amo con todo mi corazón."- I stated sincerely with smile of my own. (I love you with all my heart.)

Her.

I smiled wider at the love of my life and leaned in as his plump lips collided with mine in delicate, affectionate kiss. 

As much as I love Italy and its culture, even though I picked up daily Italian vocabulary and use it on daily basis without thinking twice, Leo never fails to keep my roots present in our lives. He never cuts them off, in fact, he encourages Spanish traditions in our household and relationship. Saying even those three little words as meaningfully as he always does, but in my mother tongue brings me massive amount of joy and causes my love for him to grow even more. Such things might seem meaningless or basic, but not to me. 

Our family is flawless, beautiful mixture of two cultures and I am sure that our baby will get the best of the two of us and our roots. 

Leonardo pecked me tenderly before hugging me securely and lovingly. I hugged him back, but only after getting on my tip toes because I like nuzzling my face in his neck. Him being 6'7 handsome husband of mine makes it a bit hard. 

"Come here, amore mio."- chuckled melodically and huskily Leo as he easily lifted me up while I giggled and eagerly wrapped my legs around his lean waist. 

My face buried in his divinely smelling neck as arms are still around his neck. His big hands rested under my thighs as his dreamy face nuzzled in my own neck, closer to the shoulder. 

"You are so huggable."- I spoke in pure enjoyment and cheerfulness, tightening my hold of my teddy bear. 

I got attractive, yet cute humming in reply as his face moved much closer to my neck, adding delightful kiss to it. 

As we stayed like that, neither of us felt like leaving the position or relocating our hug somewhere else. I am still holding keys in my hand and my bag is still in Leonardo's hand, yet we don't care because we are very comfortable. 

"How about delivery to the hotel?"- offered Leonardo, never removing his face from my neck. 

"Sounds very good."- I easily agreed, finding the ride back home way too long and I want cuddles now. Luckily, he shares my opinion. 

I got in driver's seat and Leo took passenger's. We buckled up and his warm, appealing, masculine hand rested on my thigh, rubbing in delicately. As one of Leonardo's hotels is located in Livorno, we drove there. Apparently, it is close to the seashore, so the view won't disappoint, without a doubt.

The drive took less than 15 minutes and during it Leonardo ordered food, so it will be in our suit by the time we arrive. We chose bakes salmon with salad and coconut pie, along with tiramisu, but without coffee and liquor involved. 

As we made our way inside, Leo wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and I took up the opportunity to nuzzle into his warmth; he gladly let me, keeping me closer and added loving kiss on my forehead. My arms are around his lean waist. 

After we took key-card, we headed to the private elevator and he pressed number of our floor - 25th. The floor contains only our massive suit with private spa, pool, balcony and gym. 

The view is spectacular - crystal clear water with a few yachts sailing here and there, shore is well-maintained and has a lot of flowers and tress decorating it. The suit is very beautiful, luxurious and sophisticated. 

Content giggle escaped from me when pair of strong arms wrapped around me from behind and sweet kisses were laid on my shoulders and neck. I turned around and pecked his soft lips delicately, making his charming smile widen. 

"Care to turn the trip into get-away?"- wondered Leonardo and I grinned, nodding immediately. 

He kissed my forehead, smiling just as widely, and hoisted me up to carry me to the bedroom. Food is already here and we decided to get extra lazy and relax extra more.

The two of us remained in our underwear, got under silk covers, which I pulled higher as I am braless, and we ate in bed while cuddling and watching movies. 

Him.

This is what I will always treasure about our relationship: spontaneous fun, random get-away trips even for 1 day, sincere laughter and wholehearted conversation, comfortable silence, content smiles, loving hugs and fond kisses. We don't have to take off all our clothes to enjoy each other's company, to have fun, to connect both emotionally and physically. 

There is no denying that our relationship can be summed up as absolutely perfect. 

Camila is laying right next to me as my arm is wrapped around her dainty shoulders and the other is laying on her slim legs that are dropped across mine. 

My phone buzzed, interrupting our bubble. Without bothering to check who is calling, I declined and put my phone away. 

Today it is just my wife and I. No families, no friends, no work, no tasks, no urgencies, no duties. Everything can wait. 

I kissed Cami's cheek, pulling her closer as she snuggled into me, making me smile from merriness. 

"I am tempted to never get out of here."- sighed sweetly Camila, turning on her side. 

She hugged me lovingly, laying her pretty head on my chest. 

"The feeling is mutual, angel."- I spoke, as my hand, that is on her slim leg, tenderly caressed her toned thigh. 

The two of us always have tons of work to do - my 3 business are mixed with Mafia, Cami's makeup and fragrance brunches - and since she launched skin care line, she got even more occupied with work. Without a doubt, we both are proud of each other, but due to constant meetings and paperwork, we struggle to spend time together during lunches, like we used to, and our calls and texts don't last longer than 10 minutes because of hectic schedules. 

Sure, we always drive to and from work together and do fun stuff together, but it is still not enough for either of us. Hence why weekends are solely for us and no-one else. 

Her.

Out of the blue, Leo started tickling me, making me laugh and move away from him. I rolled on the other side of the bed, but he was quick to catch me and pull me back in his arms. He sat between my legs and started tickling me again, leaving no chance of escaping. 

"Oh God, stop."- I laughed, trying to catch his hands in mine, but in vain. 

"And what's going to be my reward if I stop?"- wondered Leonardo with attractive smirk, never stopping his assault. 

"Anything."- I managed to say, barely containing my laughter. 

In split second his plump lips were on mine, claiming them in passionate, loving kiss. My arms wrapped around his neck as we smiled in the kiss. Leo leaned on his forearms, getting closer to me. 

"Care to fulfil your offer?"- I asked between our lush kisses, pulling his sinewy body much closer. 

"With pleasure, baby."- stated with sexy smirk Leonardo before kissing me harder. 

I eagerly returned the favour. Once he bit my bottom lip, I gladly granted him entrance and gladly complied to each demand that his velvety tongue made. The kiss is very erotic, lecherous and slow. 

My hands tugged on his midnight black, velvety hair when he leisurely moved the covers off me, causing my back to arch slightly at the contact of cold air and my warm skin. The sensation quickly disappeared as his broad, muscular, well-built body brushed against mine, keeping me much warmer, adding more intimacy to our bubble. 

"Leo."- I moaned and bit my lip when his hot kisses wondered off to my neck, sending shivers down my spine. 

My hands rested on his vast shoulders, lightly scratching them as he kissed my sweet spot, gently biting the skin. Leonardo kissed my collarbones, shoulder, jawline before pressing his rosy lips on mine. I kissed him back just as devotedly and ardently. 

"I want to fuck you."- spoke huskily Leo with our lips an inch apart. His hazel eyes hold ocean of desire and love. 

I kissed him salaciously, silently telling him that I am more than up for that. Leonardo didn't need me to tell him twice. He got rid of my thong before taking off his boxers. My hands rushed to touch his mouth-watering, majestic body, adoring every inch. 

Moan escaped from me when his thigh tip brushed against my entrance, making me even more aroused and impatient. Leo smirked in our lush kiss and kissed me harder, silently telling me that he is more than satisfied with how turned on I am. 

"Leo."- I moaned wantonly in our kiss once he thrusted roughly and swiftly, touching all the right places. 

"That's what I want to hear all night long."- stated Leonardo, locking his hungry, predatory gaze on mine while thrusting harshly again, triggering my another moan of enjoyment. 

"That's what you will moan in pleasure as I pound into you."- he spoke sensually against my lips, nibbling the bottom lip lightly. His words got me more aroused. 

"That's what you will moan and scream as you come undone is my arms."- said Leo, pushing in and out salaciously. 

His pace is fast and rough, never hurting me. My hands gripped his broad, strapping back that I scratched from the phenomenal sensation. Leonardo kissed me voluptuously, sucking and biting my bottom lip. 

"Cazzo."- I sighed when he parted my legs apart more, entering deeper, brushing against all the right places so damn well. 

He kissed my neck and sweet spot, causing me to moan and melt from pleasure. 

"Mhm, Leo."- lecherous moan escaped from me as his hips rolled while he pushed in, getting me to see the stars. 

He kissed me licentiously, roaming around my mouth lushly. Our kiss got even hotter and more steamy as his thrusts kept being fast, harsh, salacious and so good. 

Him.

"Leo."- moaned so fucking erotically Camila as she climaxed, driving me insane. 

I kissed her passionately before turning her legs to the side. My hand gripped her slim, toned thigh as I pushed in, causing succulent moan to escape from her dulcet mouth. 

"Fuck."- I groaned in pure pleasure, feeling her marvellous tightness at its fucking finest. 

I didn't waste any time as I thrusted in and out rapidly and roughly, relishing in the sensation and greedily checking my sexy wife out. She looks heavenly and she is all mine. 

Mine to love, to kiss, to hold, to adore, to cherish, to devour. 

"Mhm."- hummed deliciously Cami, bitting her juicy bottom lip suggestively. 

I kept going at the same tempo until she came again and again, moaning my name so fucking sensually. 

My hands took hold of her slender waist to turn her on all fours. Camila leaned on her forearms, arching so fucking sexily.

"Leo."- moaned louder and even more delectably Cami as I slammed from behind.

Fanculo, the way she moans is so damn arousing and pleasant. My hands gripped her impeccable hips, pressing her sultry body against mine tighter with each thrust that I made. My eyes greedily watched the mouth-watering view as my mind filled with all the ways how I am going to claim what's mine. 

Her perfect ass got moderately firm spanks as my pace got rougher. She took everything like the very good girl that she is, moaning my name as she came every time. 

Her.

I gripped the silk sheets tightly as wanton moan escaped from me at how good Leonardo makes me feel. His thick, long, veiny hard-on feels extremely good, causing my moans and sighs get louder every time. I squeezed the sheets while he pounded from behind, gripping my bum securely, spanking it. 

His big hand took hold of my throat, making my head tilt backwards more. His hold is secure, but tender. 

"Baby."- sigh of satisfaction escaped from me when his hips rolled as he pushed all the way in.

"You are so tight."- groaned erotically Leonardo, slamming harder and faster.

"Leo."- I moaned salaciously, reaching my yet another climax, and he spilled himself in me. 

He pulled me up and turned me around to kiss me libidinously and needfully, sucking and nibbling my bottom lip, getting me to grip his biceps for support. Leonardo wrapped my legs around his lean waist before his hands rested under my thighs. 

"Fuck."- grunted sexily Leo, entering again. 

My arms wrapped around his neck and I kissed him lecherously, biting his plump bottom lip gently. His thrust are harsh and swift. 

"Merda, don't stop."- stated fruitily Leonardo when my hips started rolling back and forth. 

I gladly complied, twisting them slower and in more defined manner, triggering sexy moan from Leo. He deepened our passionate, wild kiss as his tongue slipped in my mouth, dominating easily as I happily complied to his authority, loving every bit of it. 

We kept going - touching, kissing, caressing as he thrusted salaciously - until we reached our intense highs twice each of us. 

Leo kissed me fondly while laying me on my back with him on top of me. His big, warm, veiny hands collided with me, fingers intertwined, and pinned above my head. 

"Mhm."- I softly hummed in pleasure as my eyes closed when Leonardo kissed my jawline and neck, laving love bites on his way. 

"You are breathtaking."- he spoke against my lips, moving roughly. 

I blushed and leaned in to kiss him passionately. His tongue glazed over my lips before sliding in my mouth. Our tongues danced together lushly, caressing sensually. 

Him.

Her soft, petite hands gripped mine tighter as my pace got a bit slower, but harsher. Our kiss is intimate and licentious. Camila moved her slim legs apart more, letting me go much deeper. 

"You are so big."- moaned sensually Cami as her pretty back arched, making her comely, perky, round chest rub against mine, heightening my satisfaction. 

I kissed her beautiful neck, carving my mark on it and her appealing collarbone. Our hands held each other more securely as our cold jewellery brushed against our warm skins, adding contrast to the steamy atmosphere.  

Before either of us could find release, I pulled her up and she was swift to kiss me. I gladly returned the loving, lustful kiss as she guided me to the edge of bed. I complied to her lead, sitting on the bed. 

"Cami."- I groaned in enjoyment as she slid on me while straddling me backwards, her back facing me. 

My hands held her gorgeous, dainty hips securely as they circled and rolled, taking me to heaven. With greatest pleasure I let her take the charge, relishing in the feeling. 

Camila started moving up and down, slowly picking up the tempo of our loving from before. I moved her light blonde, velvety, wavy hair away, laying it across her delicate shoulder. As I am much teller, I could easily kiss her back and neck while my hands roamed around her breathtaking body, worshipping each curve. 

"Leo."- moaned succulently Camila as my hands caressed her perfect chest gently and I showered her pretty neck with hot kisses, tenderly biting the silky skin. 

My hands moved to her slender waist and ideal stomach. I affectionally rubbed her baby bump before repeating my route. Her flawless hips twisted in shape of infinity sign, making me see the stars. 

"Shit, don't stop."- I stated with my face in her lovely neck when she stood still, rolling her hips. 

Cami complied to my request as her dainty hands trailed along my forearms, slowly slipping in my own hands. I held her delicate hands securely with our fingers intertwined. Sweet, delicious moan escaped from her dulcet mouth as I trailed our hands along her sexy figure. I kissed her back, being lost in pleasure and love that my wife grants me. 

I turned her around, keeping her in straddling position. Camila kissed me passionately while I started moving in and out, building up my speed, and my hands gripped her delectable ass, giving it squeeze. 

"Hold it."- I spoke between our kisses as we got close. 

She nodded, never breaking off the kiss. Her beautiful hips began slowly circling, pushing me deeper in paradise. Soft hands ran along my torso, leaving trail of sparks on their way. 

"Leo."- moaned erotically Camila as we came together. 

"Cazzo."- I sighed in her neck, taking deep breath of her alluring fragrance that is now mixed with mine. 

Cami hugged me lovingly and my arms moved to her petite waist, securing around it. I kept her closely against myself and kissed her cheek. 

"I love you so much, baby."- she almost whispered profoundly with cute, heartwarming, satisfied, yet tired smile.

"I love you very much, la mia belleza."- I replied sincerely and hugged her tighter. 

We stayed like this for a while before I got up with her feather-like frame in my arms and headed to the bathroom. I cautiously and tenderly placed her on the floor and she kissed my chest softly as her hands trailed along my abs, sending shivers down my spine. 

"Cami."- I sighed, finding it hard to keep my cool as she is arousing me and I am hard as it is. 

Soft green eyes looked at me through her long, dark, thick lashes that batted innocently, driving me crazy. Her petite hands glazed over my chest, moving lower, as her enrapturing eyes remained on mine. 

"Merda."- I groaned as my eyes shut when she stroke my already hard-on. 

Camila kissed her way down while getting on her knees, creating such erotic sight that is enough to get me off. 

My hand tangled in her silky hair and I watched her every move, gladly letting her go on. 

Her.

I pumped his big length as I licked and kissed his powerful hard-on. Leonardo looked at me with desire and hunger in his gaze that roamed around my finger up and down. 

My hand stroke him while I kissed his thick tip before sucking it, earning sexy moan from Leo. I kept railing him up by massaging, kissing, pumping at very slow tempo. 

I licked his tip before taking entire length in my mouth, sucking and swirling my tongue around and along it. His appealing, husky sigh affirmed me to go on. My free hand very gently and carefully massaged his balls, getting velvety moan in reply. 

"Fuck, Cami."- sated smokily Leonardo as I kept going, sucking a bit harder. 

With greatest pleasure I continued pleasuring my husband, doing everything that he likes for much longer amount of time, until he ejaculated in my mouth and I swallowed everything. I licked him clean while delicately stroking the base. 

I kissed his mouth-watering 8 pack, chiselled to flawlessness chest and neck before he claimed my lips in passionate kiss. I stole glance at his captivating hazel eyes, only to spot wild ardour in them. As we didn't even make in to the shower, he easily lifted me up and sat me on the sink area, spreading my legs apart. 

"Leo."- I moaned wantonly when he rubbed my core at moderately rough and fast pace. 

He kissed me licentiously while pushing 3 fingers in, making me moan in pleasure. His long, slender fingers moved remarkably well, touching the correct places skilfully and so damn good. His delightful actions made me climax in no time. 

Leonardo kissed my neck, sweet spot and got to my chest. He gently sucked and kissed it, never stopping moving his talented hand. 

"Fanculo."- I sighed when he kissed my core, slowly rubbing it. 

He licked, rubbed and kissed my core before his velvety tongue got to work, doing unutterably pleasant things to me, making me come again and again and again. 

"Leo."- I moaned loudly and wantonly, reaching another intense, delightful climax. 

"You are gorgeous."- he stated and kissed my hips softly. 

"You taste so fucking sweet."- spoke Leonardo, kissing my breasts and collarbones. 

"You are perfect."- he said so sincerely before kissing me fondly and delicately. 

I blushed at his words and my arms wrapped around his neck as he hugged me. I took a a few deep breaths to adjust my rapid breathing. Leo kissed my shoulder, adding affectionate back rubs, relaxing me even more. 

Him.

I happily held Camila closely and smirked at her exhausted, but very pleased self. I gently kissed her temple before going to make a bath for us, adding things that she likes the most: vanilla oil with matching bubbles and vanilla-coconut bath bomb. The water is of suitable temperature - nicely warm, not too hot and not too cold.

"Come on, amore mio."- I spoke softly as I stepped between her slim legs. 

She nodded with adorable, sleepy smile and clung to me as I gladly lifted her up before getting in spacious bathtub with her in my arms. Cami straddled me while hugging me with her cheek on my chest. My one hand is leisurely laying on her toned ass while the other is playing with her now wet, soft, sweetly smelling hair. 

"I love you."- almost whispered softly Camila with tender smile, creating just as content smile on my face. 

"I love you so much, la mia belleza."- I replied sincerely and kissed her cheek softly. 

We stayed like this, enjoying the soothing atmosphere, loving embrace, comfortable silence and warm presence of each other. 

After some time, we washed each other before wrapping ourselves in towels. The two of us brushed our teeth, put on robes and went to the lounge. Cami is hugging me affectionally with her dainty arms around my waist and cheek against my chest; my arm is wrapped around her back as I am calling room service, asking to get clothes for us for tomorrow, along with all things that Camila might possibly need for her routine. I listed down sizes and preferences.

When I finished the call, I hugged her with my both arms, smiling at her adorableness. I kissed her temple and cheek, making dazzling, drowsy smile appear on her plump, luscious lips. I tenderly scooped her in my arms and chuckled when I got cute humming of approval and tighter hug in reply. 

I carried her to the bedroom and got in bed with her. Camila snuggled into me, nuzzling her stunning face in my neck. Our legs tangled together as I slowly rubbed her back. 

"Get some sleep, bambina."- I whispered to her softly, adding gentle kiss on her silky hair.

"Will you stay with me?"- pleased Cami, keeping me closer at what I smiled wider.

"Of course, angel."- I stated happily and that was all she needed to fall asleep in my arms. 

I kept rubbing her back tenderly, admiring my beauty, adding occasional kisses on her hair, temple and neck. In no time my fairly tired self fell asleep too. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 13.5K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
618K 10.3K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
303K 4.8K 71
(All FSU series) Book 1 18+ Camila Estella Rodriguez~ new college student, newly single, on a path of self discovery, goes on vacation with her girl...
576K 11.3K 62
"𝘐𝘵 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮𝘪�...