Little Gilbert {1}

By lxvrs-

(REWRITING) Madison Gilbert is the youngest of the 3 Gilbert children. After the tragic death of their parent... More

WARNING
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76: Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 1

52K 623 575
By lxvrs-

MADISON POV

School rolled around pretty quickly after summer break. What was really 3 months felt like 3 years in the Gilbert household. Today was the last thing that any of them needed.

The first day of school.

All 3 Gilbert siblings backs to school after their parent's car drove off of a bridge and they drowned.

Madison hasn't even managed to get out of bed, and she was always the first one up on this day.

"Maddy, are you up?" Her sister knocked at her door. The child stayed curled up in her bed just staring out of her window. Elena opened the door with a guilted look on her face. "C'mon, please," she walked over to the bed.

Madison continued to ignore her.

"It's just a few hours. It'll be over before you know it." It made no difference. She did not want to go to school just for all of the kids to laugh at her for having no parents. "Tyler is going to be here soon so you have to get up, eventually."

Madison sighed and rolled on her back so she could see her sister. "Is Jeremy up?"

Elena nodded, brushing her sisters hair back. "Okay," Elena leaned back as Madison sat up finally.

"Good. Hurry, Jenna is attempting at breakfast," Elena smiled at her kid sister before she left her room.

Madison looked back at her window to see a crow sitting. "Morning, little bird," she whispered.

She pulled herself out of bed and got dressed.

She ran downstairs hearing her family's voices.
"Toast I can make toast." Her Aunt Jenna ran around the kitchen. "It's all about coffee Aunt Jenna," Elena moved past her.

She sat on the island and looked at her big brother with a smile. Jeremy rolled his eyes and grabbed a cup and sat it in front of her, filling it with chocolate milk from the fridge.

"Thanks, Jer-bear."

"Shut up," he smacked her head, lightly,

She laughed and drunk her milk. "Am I missing anything?" Jenna looked around. Madison sat her cup down, "don't you have a meeting or something?"

Jenna looked at the youngest with a grateful smile. "Yup, at...now. Crap," Jenna looked for her purse.

Madison laughed while Elena turned from the kitchen. "Go, we'll be fine."

Elena slid a burnt piece of toast towards Madison. She crunched up her face and took her plate over to the trash dumping it, putting the plate back on the counter.

A beep came from outside. Jenna who was at the open door looked at Madison. "Tyler's here."

She smiled, "bye!"

"You didn't even eat!" Elena called.

Madison grabbed her backpack and ran out. She got to Tyler's car and got in. A paper back from the donut shop was placed in her lap.

"Chocolate?" She dug into the bag.

Tyler and his little brother nodded, "there's no other option."

Madison smiled while she stuffed her mouth with donut holes.

"Hello class, welcome to the 2nd grade. I'm Mrs. Matthews I'm looking forward to getting to know you all this year." She introduced herself and started going over classroom rules and stuff.

Madison raised her hand and the teacher called on her. "Are you married to Mr. Matthews? Like in Girl Meets World?" The teacher furrowed her eyebrows. "Never mind."

Her best friend, Nick was laughing beside her. "You're an idiot."

"You were thinking it too," she pouted.

Her table was full with six people, all of her closest friends; Nicholas Lockwood, Mira Bennett, Ben Donovan, Allison Fell, and Layla Forbes.

So far they had all been friends since Kindergarten. Nick and Madison were born only a day after each other and took baths in the same sink as babies. They were the closest group of kids in the entire school.

While they're teacher wasn't paying attention Mira leaned forward to ask a question. "I thought you and Jason weren't friends anymore?" She asked Madison.

Madison nodded, "we're not." Jason used to be friends with them but one day he didn't sit at their lunch table and never came back.

"He told me he didn't want to sit with us because he likes one of you," Ben, who was on the same soccer team as him told while pointing at the 3 girls.

The girls all made faces at that.

"He keeps looking at us," Mira whispered.

The group all turned to look at the boy a table away who quickly looks away. "Excuse me, am I interrupting?" The teacher stopped speaking when she heard the kids nonstop chatter.

Allison furrowed her eyebrows, "kind of."

Madison smiled, "no, sorry." She said.

Their teacher looked away and the group leaned together laughing. "We should talk to him at lunch. Maybe we can all be friends again," Layla shrugged her shoulders.

They looked back at Jason. Nick shook his head. "No. My dad says not to waste time on unimportant people."

Madison looked at him. "No he doesn't. You say that."

Nick shushed her. She smiled and shook her head.

"So, everyone pick your partner. That person will help with your introduction." The kids all looked at each other with smiles already having their partners. "And it can't be someone from your group," Mrs. Matthew's added.

Just like that they were stumped. "That's unfair. I don't know anybody else," Ben sighed.

Mira walked over to Madison tapping her arm. "Jason is looking at you. I think he wants to be your partner."

Madison shook her head and turned to Nick. He shook his head to tell her no until the blonde boy was already over.

"Do you want to be partners?" He asked her.

Madison swallowed and nodded, not saying anything. "Okay. Your house?"

She nodded again and he walked away.

"He's coming to my house. Only you guys have been to my house," she whispered.

They shrugged, "why did you say yes then?"
I had to."

A Louis ring filled the classroom and the staff let their class know it was time for lunch.

The group of friends abandoned their table and hurried to line up at the door. "Tyler said he'd bring us real food," Nick whispered to her.

Madison smiled and they fist bumped behind their backs.

Jason and I got off the school bus and walked toward the house. "Aunt Jenna I'm home!" I closed the door behind Jason and me.

Aunt Jenna came from the kitchen to greet us. "Hey, Mads. Oh, Jason?" She looked in question.

"We have a school project to work on together."

"Already?" She asked shocked and I hummed. "Alright well, I'll order a pizza. Jason, you still take just cheese?"

"Yes, thank you."

Jenna smiled, "Great we'll be in my room." I said taking him upstairs. Jason's been to my house plenty of times, he's Ben's twin brother so he was around too. He never wanted to be in our friend group, but he was friends with me.

He looked around my room, "it's still girly."

"Yeah, I'm a girl."

"So, we should get started." I took my notebook out of my bag.

It was bedtime, but I couldn't sleep. That's how it's been the past few months since they died.

I can't sleep.

Mom usually tucked me in while daddy read me fairytales. I always fell asleep in their arms. Now they're gone and I have to sleep alone.

I've never slept alone.

A knock filled my ears. I turned around to face my door. Jer-bear peeked into my room.

"I heard you tossing," he said.

I pulled my blanket closer, burying myself under the covers. Jeremy walked into my room closing the door.

"Say a word and I'll throw out all of your chocolate milk," he threatened. I smiled turning back around to face him on the other side of my bed.

Jeremy laid down holding his arms open for me. I moved closer to him, curling into his chest. 

"How about I walk you to school tomorrow?"

I giggled, "you'll be late, silly."

"I know. We can get Nick on the way."

I nodded shutting my eyes. "Night Jer."

"Goodnight, Mads."

ELLE SPEAKS

Hello, my lovelies <3

This book is under construction, I'm changing a few things and changing the writing a little bit. I love this book so I won't change anything major or important to the plot, only small things that don't really add or make sense to the plot.

Enjoy this story as I have, byeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 28.7K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
355K 8K 22
I was broken and betrayed, made to feel like a freak when I wasn't. In fact i am far from it and it took a bad situation to take me to the future i w...
857K 45.5K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
219K 5.4K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc