Flumptober ✔︎

Nya_ninjago_fangirl

I'm taking part in @luckybugbooks Flumptober challenge and, I know I'm really late but I wanted to take part... Еще

Day One
Day Two
Day Three
Day Four
Day Five
Day Six
Day Seven
Day Eight
Day Nine
Day Ten
Day Twelve
Day Thirteen
Day Fourteen
Day Fifteen
Day Sixteen
Day Seventeen
Day Eighteen
Day Nineteen
Day Twenty
Day Twenty-One
Day Twenty-Two
Day Twenty-Three
Day Twenty-Four
Day Twenty-Five
Day Twenty-Six
Day Twenty-Seven
Day Twenty-Eight
Day Twenty-Nine
Day Thirty
Day Thirty-One

Day Eleven

319 8 13
Nya_ninjago_fangirl

Gayle or Dareth- I wanted to do both so...

Dareth sits in front of a star mirror, chatting away to the hair stylist behind him.

Once the hair stylist leaves, Dareth looks himself in the mirror.

"Wow, you look hot today," Dareth kinda flirts with himself in the mirror.

He smiles and winks at himself.

***
Gayle is walking around with her filming crew trying to see if she can get any footage of the saviours of Ninjago. The group of about five people and four giant cameras walk into City Park.

At the back of the park, Kai is sat on Cole's lap, holding his hand and leaning against his chest. Cole leans down and kisses his forehead gently. Kai blushes and leans against him more.

"And here are two of Ninjago's saviours...having a date?"

The camera zooms in on them, just as Cole kisses Kai on the nose. Kai blushes heavily and snuggles into him more.

Gayle clears her throat, making the camera turn back to her.

"This is Gayle Gossip live in Ninjago City Park where two of our saviours are-"

"They're making out," one of the cameramen say.

Gayle turns to look at the couple, who are indeed, making out. Gayle sighs.

"We'll come back later."

Yeah, I don't know what I wrote for Dareth. Sorry they're short. Hope you're all staying safe and well.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

69.9K 1.1K 26
Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Lloyd. Skylor, Seliel, Nya, Pixal, Harumi. Will they survive high school? Read to find out :D This is a crappy description ;-;
4.2K 103 37
𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜! 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐹𝑙𝑢𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑟 2022 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 �...
449 41 11
Made in response to @LuckyBugBooks's writing challenge. I cannot guarantee when I'll get this all done, but I'll try! 💗
937 62 18
From a normal girl struggling with school, life, and the complications of trying to be perfect, to one of the seven protectors of Ninjago. Cylla was...