Bella's twin sister (Jasper H...

Af musicqueen5

Mere

Bella's twin sister (Jasper Hale love story)
Bella's twin sister (Jasper hale love story) chapter 2
Bella's twin sister (Jasper hale love story) chapter 3
Bella's twin sister (jasper hale love sory

Bella's Twin Sister (Jasper Hale love story) chapter 3

11K 193 6
Af musicqueen5

I have the third chapter dome and here it is. i am so happy and people dont be mad. i dont know why i said that. sorry ive been sick so im saying weird things. and here it is love it hate rate it message me!

Chapter 3

I woke up to the smell of bacon. Bella and I got a whole bunch of food for this house yesterday. Everyone knew that I only eat bacon in the mornings and man did that smell so good.

I jumped out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I decided to straighten my hair. I also deiced to confront Jasper about his weird eye color and cold skin.

I jumped down the stairs. I got half way down and fell the rest of the way down. "I'm okay." I said as I noticed Bella staring at me from the kitchen. I tried to get up but my leg wouldn't let me. It hurt too much too. I let out a blood curling scream.

"Are you sure?" Bella asked coming up to me. She helped me get up. My leg burned with pain.

"Why, life, why do you hate me. Bella you're going to have to take me to take me to the hospital." I said. She helped me get in the car. Her being her grabbed my bag and some bacon for on the way.

We got to the hospital in no time. I got an ex-ray almost as soon as I got in. Bella and I were waiting on the results now. We also called Charlie to come.

"What happened? Why are you in hospital instead of school?" Charlie came running in. I looked up and looked at Bella she shook her head at me telling me that I had to explain.

"I was hopping down the stairs this morning and I missed a step and I couldn't regain my balance so I fell down the last of the steps. I guess I shouldn't have been hopping down steps when I know I'm really uncoordinated." I mumbled looking down. I heard two sets of laughter. I looked up to see the doctor had come in.

"Emma I'm your doctor, Doctor Cullen. So you just fell down a flight of stairs to get a cleanly snapped bone?" he laughed. Charlie sighed and mumbled something under his breath.

He bandaged my leg with water proof cast and told me come back in a week to change it. He said I'll have this for about a month to 6 weeks. 

I got a cast and crutches. "Well if we leave now we'll get to endure the last 30 minutes of the First period." Bella said as we got in her car.

      "Man can't I just skip that class to along with all my other classer?" I whined as we got in the car.

      "No, now shut up and go to class." Bella said going all mother on me.

I walked into the classroom, and up to the teacher to give him a slip. He sent me to the set and he continued to tell us about the work sheet.

 Alice and I got the work sheet done within 5 minutes. I had already done this. She had also already done this stuff, but it seemed like more than once. She looked at me and smiled.

"Did you fall down a flight of stairs of stairs?" she jokingly asked me. I guess things fly by fast

"Actually I did." I said laughing at myself for doing it. "I also met your dad he is very nice. I can see where it you get it."

"I know. He's a very caring person more so when he has a feeling that he'll be seeing that person a lot more. And I got a feeling we will be seeing you quite a bit." Alice said. It definably had a double meaning to it but I wasn't sure what it exactly was, yet.

"Oh with both me and Bella here he is bound to find us in there every now and then." I laughed so did Alice. She's a very sweet girl. We could be really good friends.

I noticed that Mr. Gibbler was coming our way. "Now Alice did you do all the work?" he asked her in an almost a disapproving way. I rolled my eyes at him he is such a weird teacher.

"Nope, Emma did half of them to." She said handing him our paper. It had two different hand writing on it.

"Advanced placement at your old school?" he asked me. Eyebrows were raised as he looked at me.

"Yep." I said before he mumbled something then walked away.

I got out of class the rest of the time was horrid. When I got to lunch Tyler got my tray right after I told him not to. I got a pizza and a bottle of sprit.

"So Emma, how did you break your leg?" Jessica asked me.

"I fell down a flight of steps." I mumbled. Everyone laughed I pouted. "Hey it's not that funny. I'm stuck with this thing until I don't know when. I forgot what the doc had said."

"Why did you break it cleanly through?" Mike asked still kind of laughing.

"Maybe..." I dragged it looking around. Not looking at any one of them.

"She did, didn't she Bella." Tyler exclaimed. I zoned out and looked at the Cullen table. I saw Alice, Emmet, Rosalie, and Cameron there I wondered where Jasper and Edward were.

I walked into gym and the coach looked at me. "Second day here and your already hurt," She sighed and I sat down. I never saw Jasper that day.

The next few days were rather boring. I went to work on Wednesday and my boss had me leave early. School was boring and I got use to not seeing Jasper and Edward. I went to work on today again it was slow. I was now coming home.

"Hey how was your week today?" I asked her as I set my bag down on the table and looked at her.

"Well my trigology teacher hates me. I found out that Jessica is in both my Spanish and trig class. Then at lunch Edward keep looking at Me." She said, before she had to take a breath.

      "Weird Jasper did the same thing." I mumbled.

"Then in bio I had to sit next to him he glared at me and then looks away. Then in gym I hit a girl in the head while playing volleyball. The next day I waited for Edward to come in but he never did. I got use to having my own desk." She finished off. "How is yours?"

"In bio Alice is my partner and in pre-calculus. My history teacher hates me. You have me sitting with you at lunch. Jessica is really getting on my nerves. Jasper kept looking at me like Edward. Then in gym Jasper and I had to pair up while passing basket balls and I heard something and didn't notice he had thrown the ball and hit me in the head and I had a dizzy spell. Before I fell Jasper was there holding me. He was really cold and his eyes were black. He is also in my Spanish class. I spent the next day looking for him. Work was long. I got used to sitting out in gym." I said with passes here and there.

We made super for Charlie. Did our homework and head up to my room. I decided to check my email tomorrow before I leave for work.

I lay in bed and took out my sketch book. While I sketched my design I thought about gym. I then remembered that Jasper was on the other side of the room when I was first dizzy. How did he get all the way over to me?

I just shook it off and finished my sketch. I looked at it and it was so sweet, a girl and a boy running through the trees, (I will later learn that this was soon to actually happen). I smiled to myself I set it down before playing some classical music and sleeping.

****************************************************************

sooooooo sorry for mastakes i really dont care if you hate or like it! and i am so excited i might even get the 4th done to i just havnt looked at it for a while. remember love it rate it and message me. =) i love you my awesome fans.

Fortsæt med at læse