Hated to loved/ Nick Austin

由 SuarezNicky

The story is about a girl named AJ who hate a boy named Nick Austin but he didn't know why. Will they fall in... 更多

NICK'S GROUP
NICKS Group Part 2
AJ'S Groups
☄️1☄️
🪐2🪐
💫3💫
⚡️4⚡️
Instagrams
💕5💕
🦋6🦋
😫7😫
🛍8🛍
😖9😖
😟10😟
✨11✨
🌹12🌹
😢13😢
🙄14🙄
🙃15🙂
😤16😤
😋17😋
🤗18🤗
😩19😩
😕20😕
😐21😐
😊22😊
🥰23🥰
😭24😭
😸25😸
😪26😪
🤨27🤨
😶28😶
❤️30❤️
🥳Last chapter🥳

🥺29🥺

215 3 0
由 SuarezNicky

3 Months later 

AJ's POV 

It's been 3 months since me and nick started dating and we haven't told our fans but we still post together and say we are friends.

Nicks POV 

Me and AJ have been dating for 3 months and I couldn't be happier but Noah I don't he's dating Dixie but he still try's to get AJ and he's not the only one there's a lot of boys who want her and it kinda hurt think she would leave me for one of them so I started to silently cry on my bed.

AJ's POV

I was going to nicks room when I hear silent cry's coming from his room so I rushed to his room and there I saw him on the bed as soon as I opened the door he faced me his eyes were red and puffy 

AJ: what's wrong bubbs 

N: nothing 

AJ: please don't lie to me 

N: it's just your to good for me you deserve better and I was thinking that you would leave me for one of them

AJ: I would never because your the one I want and the one who has my heart because I love you Nick Austin and with that his face lit up when I said that 

N: I love you too my queen and with that I kissed him on the forehead and we cuddle till we feel asleep.

Noah's POV 

It's been about 8 months since me and AJ broke up and 3 months since her and Nick been dating I still love her and I'm dating Dixie but I don't love her like I love AJ no one can be her I want her back but I also have to learn to it all my fault I didn't even make her happy I can't believe myself and griffin hates me for what I did he doesn't even talk to me. Am broken 

2 months later 

AJ's POV

Me and nick have plans at the sway house to film something with griffin and Kio so I got ready into this.

We decided that I was going to pick up nick at the hype house and when I arrived I greeted everyone and then walked to nicks room I could hear him talking to a girl so I opened the door to see who he was talking to and it was Maddison they were talking and then she noticed me and kissed him and that's when my heart dropped he didn't do anything at first cuz he was confused then he pushed her away.

N: why the hell did you do that you know I have a girlfriend.

M: i know you want me 

N: no I don't cuz I only Love AJ she's the love of my life the one i'm going to marry and the only that's going to have my baby's so get out and never come near me or AJ Leave!.! And with that I fully opened the door and ran into nicks arms and kissed him.

AJ: your the love of my life too the one I'm going to marry and I will have your kids 

N: I love you 

AJ: I love you more that you can imagine but we should  go now 

N: okay 

This is what he was wearing by the way

We went to saddle and I noticed that sway was there and so we're hype we went and sat with Anthony, Bryce,Avani,and Addison about 10 minutes later I noticed charli and I was run to her and she noticed and ran to me we hugged and then I noticed Noah and Dixie and Noah was staring at me Dixie was walking up to me to try and hug me so I took charli's hand and walked to my table and made her sit next to me so there wasn't any space left. We talked and everything an about an hour later charli notice that Noah kept staring at me so she recorded it and nick was getting mad because he noticed when we got here so he went up to Noah.

Nicks POV

AJ went to to get charli and I noticed that Noah was starting at her and I didn't think much about but then an hour passes and he still kept looking at her like damn you got a girlfriend now stop staring at mine. I was getting mad so I decided to go up to him.

N: why you staring at my girl 

Noah: I wasn't 

N: yes you were I have prove 

Noah:prove it that 

N: charli show them the video 

C: bet and with that she showed them the video 

Dixie: what the fuck Noah 

Noah: I'm sorry 

N: why are you doing it than 

Noah: because I love her 

N: you should of thought of that before cheating on her and were happy together now stop 

Noah: I bet you she loves me too

AJ: no I don't I love nick he's the man of my dreams the one I want to marry I want to have his kids and just because I'm mad at Dixie for what happen she doesn't deserve to be with someone who doesn't love her she deserves why better now forget about me and treat Dixie like the queen she is. 

And whit that we all walked away to our tables and she said that she had a surprise for everyone and told us to close our eyes and wait till she tells us to open them.

AJ's POV 

I was going to show them my new song with drake and I even invited them I started to play the song and they opened there eyes and then drake came out they were all surprised but they were all more focused on the song which was surprising because drake is here once the song was over they were all cheering me and nick went running up to me and kissed me and then they all went to talk to drake we all had fun but me and nick are going to do a fun YouTube video tomorrow.

The next day 

AJ's POV

Me and nick are doing a challenge for YouTube were we have to get each other a Halloween costume and 6 things that we would like so I got ready for nick to pick me up here's the fit ⬇️

Nick arrived and here's his fit

We got to the mall and went our own ways 

5 hours later 

We finished shopping and went home and showed each other what we got 

What Nick got AJ⬇️

I really loved everything and even the costumes because I was going to buy the same one online.

Nick also loved what I got him and I knew all this stuff are what he wanted so he ran up to me and kissed me I'm so happy that nick is mine because he is the love of my life but the fans still don't know we're together but it's okay maybe soon.

Sorry I haven't updated my cuz @Valxriasuarez gmail wasn't working so I couldn't post for u guys since my parents don't let me have socials but make sure to follow her on tiktok and Instagram please I love you guys❤️

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.2K 18 10
Lilly is going to end up with Jaden Hossler by the end... but how? I guess you're going to have to read to find out.
8.6K 211 28
" 𝒊'𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅" this story starts at part 53! its for people who already read the first 52 parts on m...
490K 7.5K 71
you used to be friends with him until he moved away to la. two years later, you visit your brother in sway, and you see him once again... #22 in hyp...
150K 4.7K 104
The story follows the life of Nick Austin and Tony Lopez who seem to have the perfect life on the internet but reality is a whole new story. The writ...