The Brutal Life Of A Delinque...

By thedoctorgonepale

Once upon a time, in a city, was born a boy. This boy grew up to be a delinquent. Without mercy, he would bea... More

(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 1
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 2
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 3
(Prologue): "Peace" before the violence: part 4
Mafia invasion
Let's hunt down the Mafia!
Club beat down
Flex-flex-flexible
Puppet brawl
The tamer challenge
Hellspawn adventures: part 1
The good brawl
Don't mess with the Hellsapwn
Hellspawn adventures: part 2
Vacation round the corner
London Ale: part 1
London Ale: part 2
Child violence
Can't outrun the Hellspawn
Fist of the cheater
Say Y?
Tiger side
Hellspawn adventures: part 3
Realignment/Rematch
Dragon assault: part 1
Dragon assault: part 2
Dragon assault: part 3
Hellspawn adventures: part 4
Heart to head
Hellspawns teachings
Rum shipment
Welcome to America
Jacking up the Jacket man
Do you lift?
Is that a **** reference?
Are you blind?
Dragons and Tigers always fight
The Chicago Phenix
Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phenix: part 1
Hell's Dragon vs Rum's Phoenix: part 2
Grandma hunters
Lo ve
The apprentice?
Camping hellspawn
Making love, enemies, and our future
Releasing the demon
Back to basics
Heavy weight beating
When Parents fight
The Delinquent who rules the world

Hellspawn adventures: part 5

1K 63 28
By thedoctorgonepale

3rd person POV:

A thirteen teen-year-old boy who was covered with bandages was walking home.

His name, Jason Mcknight.

Wearing a new jacket he recently got, he walked past a few older punks.

Out of fun, one of the punks pulled out her pocket knife and cut the side of (Y/n)'s right arm, leaving a gash in his jacket's sleeve.

Punks:(chuckles)

(Y/n): Tch!

Clenching his fist, he turned around preparing to beat up the punks, until the image of his mother smiling at him popped up in his mind along with her words.

April:(in his head) Jason, even if somebody does something bad to you, you should just smile and move on.

(Y/n):...(sigh)

(Y/n): Stupid mom...

Continuing his way home, he soon arrived to see that his family was already home.

April, who had her hair tied up in a ponytail with a red piece of cloth, talked to her sister about the new gym she and their father were opening.

Connor and David were watching tv and discussing the news.

Jason didn't particularly care what they were doing. Instead, he just went to his room.

April:?

After putting his things away, (Y/n) began reading some manga.

(Knock knock knock)

Jason:...

April then entered the room.

April: Hello my little strawberry~

Jason:... Hey.

April: Why didn't you say hi? I almost didn't notice you came in.

Jason: Tch, I'll try harder next time.

April:(pout)

April: When you come home, you're supposed to go "mom, dad, I'm home!"

Jason: I'd rather be mute.

April:(pout)

April:... Are you mad at me?

Jason: Yes.

April: What did I do?

Jason: Tch... These damn punks bumped into me.

Jason: I was going to beat them up to teach them a little respect. But instead, you popped up in my head which made me stop.

April:(smiles) Oh Jason~

April hugs her son.

Jason:(rolls eyes)

April: I'm so happy to hear that I'm a good influence on you.

Jason: You're not good. I should have gotten back at them.

April: Revenge is never satisfying, it's better to just move on.

Jason tried to be angry, but for reasons, he didn't understand his rage just melted away in his mother's arms.

Jason:... Can you get off me?

April: Ugh... Fiiiiiiinnnneeee.....

April: I'll go get dinner ready. Love you!

Jason: Bleh...

April then left to prepare dinner.

The day eventually ends after some dinner and shenanigans.

Waking up early in the bright shining morning, the only imperfection was a small little cloud.

Jason's father, aunt, and grandfather had already left for work and other businesses that needed attending.

April was preparing Jason for school. But before she sent him off, April noticed the gash in his jacket sleeve.

April: Wait, you can't go out like that.

Jason: I'm not changing.

April: Luckily for you, you don't have to. Your super mom has a super idea.

Taking off the red piece of cloth that held her hair in a ponytail, she tied the red cloth around his arm where the gash was.

April: There, now you look super cool.

Jason:... I'm going.

Giving him a great big smooch on the cheek, April waves goodbye to Jason while shouting at the top of her lungs

April: I LOVE YOU MY STRAWBERRY!!!

Jason: Ugh...

Closing the door behind her, April began looking at what she should do alone with her to-do list.

April: Laundry... Boring...

April: Dishes...? Nah...

April: Cleaning? Nah...

April: Checking if Jason has any porn and getting rid of any if he does...

April: Yes.

April: After that, I can buy some strawberries then-

(Shatter)

April:?

Jason hadn't made it that far from home yet.

Still slowly wandering towards his school, Jason mumbled angrily to himself at his mother's show of affection.

Jason:(mumbles) What the hell is her problem?

Jason:(mumbles) Shouting like a moron... It's hard enough to keep my reputation without punching people...

(Bang, bang, bang)

Jason:?

Gunshots echoed through the air. From the sounds it's self, it seemed like it came close to his home.

Curiosity getting the better of him, he makes his way back home.

Walking up to the front door he could hear someone rummaging through the house.

Slowly opening the door, the first thing he saw was his mother, on the floor, dead in a puddle of her blood.

Jason:!!?

Looking up, he saw a man with bloodshot eyes, clearly going through some kind of withdrawal looking through his house.

Man: No drugs... Damn, there has to be something!

Jason:!

Jason began heavily breathing out of anger. His mind automatically went to the image of her mother smiling at him with the words echoing through his head...

April:(in his head) Jason, even if somebody does something bad to you, you should just smile and move on.

Unlike before, this only made his rage grow. His teeth began grinding as every time he thought about his mother, the thoughts would just lead back to the image of April dead on the floor.

In the end, he could no longer control himself...

Jason dropped his backpack. With a thud that caught the murderer's attention, he went to get his revenge.

(Several minutes later)

After reports of gunshots, crashing, and screams of pain coming from his house, Connor speeded home with several of his police comrades.

Arriving at his house, he found a man, bloody, bruised, beaten near death dragging himself with his right arms way from the house.

Upon closer expectation, it became obvious that the man's left arm was snapped from the elbow with bone protruding out of the skin.

His left leg was twisted horrifically. The man's teeth were gone, all that remained were broken shards.

Just behind the man was Jason who stomped on the man's back. With a sickening crack, the man finally passed out due to the immense pain.

Connor then caught a glimpse of what happened to April as it began raining.

Once he shook off the shock he realized that Jason was gone.

Jason had lost his mother, but the world had lost the one thing that kept it safe from Jason.

After the hospitalization, Jason wandered the city.

Every time he saw a bunch of punks or any kind of criminal he would attack them without mercy.

After hours of fighting, Jason's rampage throughout the city led him to a junkyard where he found a large group of delinquents loitering about.

After a long hard battle, Jason limped away, leaving them all seriously injured.

The rain started to clear up to reveal the night sky.

Jason continues to wader the city.

He then noticed a fruit stand that was selling strawberries.

Throwing some money at the black-haired seller, he grabbed a box then limped to a nearby bench.

Jason:.....

Taking a bite of the red barry, good memories of April, his mother.

Each bite he took reminded him of her.

He had finally calmed down as a man walked up to him.

Connor: Are you okay?

Jason:... What do you think?

The man who killed April was put into the hospital and treated. In his condition, he was unable to be sentenced to prison.

But he did not go unpunished.

When he was finally able to walk again, Jason visited him and broke his legs again.

Any time the man made any progress in recovering, Jason would arrive and undo it all.

Eventually, the man couldn't take it anymore and took his own life.

Jason:(evil grin) How pathetic...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 33 7
ยป Active || Male Reader Insert || Mild Cursing/Violence || Slow Build Story ยซ Enduring a rough start in life by being abandoned within the bamboo for...
48.5K 1.5K 31
Y/n was a normal teenager boy, however he never had the hopes of becoming a hero because he believed his quirk wasn't that strong. But that didn't st...
25.2K 753 9
"๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ง๐ค๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก, ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐š ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ง...
3.2K 405 24
โ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š—'๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐šž๐š—๐š๐š’๐šœ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š’๐šœ โž - @๐Ÿน๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ๐™บ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐š’๐š— โ๐™ธ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š™๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š...