Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

5

11.6K 588 430
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

I can see Jimin fidgeting a lot and looking a bit nervous, it was rare to see him like this. I can understand why he's acting like some kid going to their first detention.

Ever since Yoongi revealed that he and Jungkook are related, all the students won't stop talking about them. Of course the duo didn't care, especially Yoongi, who never left the boy's side ever since he came back from Busan.

Back to Jimin, the reason he's acting like this is because Hoseok hyung has been trying to invite us to their table since Jungkook seem to like us a lot and wanted to become friends.

I wanted to jump around and frolick in a field of flowers when I heard that he wants to be with me (and Jimin), but I saw my best friend looking like he wants the earth to swallow him whole and vanish.

Hoseok may be a close friend of ours, but that doesn't mean we've met all of his other friends. Also, Jimin tends to make excuses to avoid meeting Yoongi by telling him he's too intimidating for him or bad boys aren't his cup of tea.

Which was an obvious lie seeing him clearly staring at Yoongi like a lovesick puppy and Hoseok hyung isn't dumb to find out the real reason, but he let's us off.

I didn't get to properly talk to Yoongi since I am Jimin's best friend and we're always stuck together. Something about bros-before-crushes, which doesn't even rhyme at all, but I still stayed by his side whatsoever.

"You know you should stop being a pussy and just go to their table"

It's lunch time and we were eating at our table, I can see Hoseok's a few tables away from ours. Hyung was signaling us to just sit with them already and I was desperately trying to signal him a 'my best friend is currently gay panicking and I don't know what to do with him'.

"You know I can't!"
"Uhhh... not really?"

Jimin groans and started fanning his red face. His face is always a shade of red whenever it's related to Yoongi and it's fun to watch him trying to piece himself together.

"It may seem easy to you since bunny boy just became your crush a few weeks ago, or may be crush at first sight" I was still flustered about calling Jungkook my crush, but I nodded to make Jimin know I'm still listening.

"BUT.. I've had a crush on the guy for like.... 3 years? I lost count, but anyway, when I saw how much he doesn't give a shit and looking so confident- UGH! He is H-O-T!" I can see why he would start crushing on the older cause bad boys are exactly Jimin's type.

Wait...

"If Yoongi doesn't exist and if the rumors about Jungkook being a bad boy are true.. will you-?"
"Have a crush on him? Most definitely, my soft teddy bear dumpling pie~"

And his teasing smirk is back. It makes me want to ruin it by walking towards Hoseok hyung's table myself and see him suffer alone, while I enjoy sitting close with Jungkook and his crush.

I didn't have to do that since I suddenly noticed Jungkook is now standing beside our table, smiling at us- OH MY GOD DON'T DO THIS TO MY HEART!

"J-Jung.. Jungkook?"

I didn't know if it was Jimin and I who stuttererd first, but Jungkook seems to not feel the atmosphere (Jimin's gay panics) and suddenly sat on our table. My heart swelled in happiness when he chose to sit beside me and my mouth twitch to a smile.

"Hey hyungs!" Jungkook giggled and it made me curse for not recording that and making it a ringtone- okay that just sounds like I'm obsessed.

I can see Jimin still trying to process that his crush's little brother is sitting across from him, so I decided speak up for him.

"Hello, Jungkook. What brings you here to our table?"
"I wanted you two to come to mine! Did you forget that I wanted to be friends with you two?" Jungkook pouted at this and I tried not to coo at him.

I just chuckled "Sorry about that. We were uhm... well.. you see" I fumbled with my words cause I don't know how to explain the situation at hand.

"I know"

...w-what?

"W-What?" Jimin looks like he's about to pass out and stared at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"About Jimin hyung's crush on my brother"

Then Jimin choked on air, but the doe-eyed boy waved his arms trying to tell him to relax and not panic.

"I won't say anything, don't worry hyung!" He reassured my friend, but I couldn't help myself from asking

"How did you know though?"
"Hobi hyung was sitting close to me and he wasn't exactly quiet with his mumbling"

Hoseok hyung needs to hide from Jimin's clutches...

"He kept cursing and saying something about Jimin hyung being a dumb gay for not approaching Yoongi hyung"

Hoseok and his loud voice will bring the death to him. It wouldn't be for long to be honest, once Jimin confronts him with duct tape on his hands and all.

"So I decided to come here myself so we could talk to each other"

Jimin just sighed in relief
"You're an angel, Jungkoo-"
"But I kind of forgot Yoongi hyung will be following me around from now on?"

.....oh no

"Kid!"

Jungkook gave Jimin an apologetic smile, but he can't see it since he's looking down on his lap to avoid looking and acknowledge Yoongi's presence.

"Hyung-"
"Why did you suddenly leave the table? I was just buying you banana milk" he slid the carton to Jungkook and sat beside Jimin nonchalantly.

"Sorry hyung! I wanted to get close with my other hyungs here, so I decided to come to their table" that's when Yoongi actually seem to realize our existence.

Wow, to look so unbothered like him is a dream come true for me

"Oh I know you... that loud shining horse kept telling me how sweet and kind you are. Broke my perspective of you being arrogant and annoying since you're one of the popular kinds"

I didn't know what to say but..

"Th-Thanks? I'm glad you didn't see me that way anymore"

Yoongi just nods lazily and tilted his head as he talks a bit more, which was a bit of a surprise to me.

"I trusted Hoseok's ways to read people easily and if he thinks you're cool, then I'm cool with you too"

Oh! That made me smile a bit

"You can call me hyung from now on. If my Jungkook here likes you then you're also welcomed to me"

Yoongi hyung...

I like the way it sounded and my respect for him just increased drastically. I gave him a big smile and offered my hand for a handshake.

"I'm happy to becoming friends with you, Yoongi hyung"

Yoongi just huffs out a smile, which looks really nice on him, and accepted my handshake.

"If you're friends with Koo then you're friends with me"

This is.. amazing!

Suddenly Yoongi hyung turned towards Jimin, who's trying to look as small as possible, trying to disappear.

"You too, kid"

The oldest just rest head on the palm of his hand and use the other to nudge Jimin slightly. He offered his hand for Jimin to shake and I can see the internal battle going on in his head.

••••••• ••••• •••••••

JIMIN POV

Breathe Jimin BREATHE!

It's not like my long time crush is actually talking to me after knowing him for 3 years, totally not a big deal and a life goal being accomplished at this moment.

Did he say something? God he's so intimidating that it's hot

I felt Taehyung's foot kick my leg a bit and it snapped me from my dirty thoughts. I looked down to see his hand hovering close to me, asking for a handshake and- WOW MY HAND KINK IS SHAKING!

Those are really nice hands...

Without thinking I stretched out my hand to his and........ caressed it.

I heard Taehyung snort so loud and Jungkook choke on his banana milk when they saw me do that dumbass action, which resulted in Yoongi looking at me in confusion.

Words are stuck in my throat and I can already feel my cheeks burning hot from embarrassment.

Is Hoseok hyung laughing in the back?

I'm not sure, I'm too busy dying inside to focus on it.

"Uhhhmmm.." Yoongi tried to say something to break the awkwardness with the two of us. I am so sorry you met someone like me Yoongi!

Fortunately, hearing Jungkook choking and coughing on his banana milk made him turn towards his dying brother. Dying of laughter might I add, and decided to focus on him.

I just hid my bright red face with my hands and just let the Lord take me away from this traumatizing situation.

Please have mercy on me and kill me already!

"Ju-Jungko -kook! Breathe!"
Taehyung wheezed
"Hyung-" Jungkook coughs "You're-you're also not... breathing!" He choked again.

I hope those two really do drop dead on the ground so they could shut up already!

I can see Yoongi leaning towards Jungkook and trying to pat his back, so he could stop coughing already. Taehyung, that shit ass excuse of a friend, was also trying to pat Jungkook's back. He couldn't focus on it since he's still busy laughing at me!

"So.... the weather?"

Hoseok hyung suddenly sat the other side next to me and pulled me into a side hug. Bless this hyung for being such a neutral character and decided to help the victim from the torture he's getting.

"The sun feels fantastic, hyung!" Taehyung grinned, but soon replaced it with a teasing smirk "I can feel the warmth 'caressing' my skin~"

After Jungkook calmed down from his choking session, he immediately shoved Taehyung playfully and laughed at the subtle joke he made.

I can already tell these two are gonna be dangerous together...

"What took you so long to come here?"

Yoongi leaned forward with his elbows on the table and I had restrain myself from looking at his exposed skin.

I AM LOOKING RESPECTFULLY!

"Just.... had to take care of a few things~"
Hoseok hyung squeezed my shoulder and I can already tell the evil plans he's got in his head.

"I'm happy to see that Yoongi hyung seems to like you two and let's you call him hyung!" Hoseok beamed "Let's start hanging out and sit together from now on"

I knew this fake ass sun has evil plans!

"I would love that!" Jungkook cheered at this and looked at Taehyung "What do you say hyung?" This kid is already picking favorites since he only asked Tae's feelings and not mine. Then again, he might also be evil on the inside.

Of course that lovestruck alien gave Jungkook his heart eyes and said yes without hesitation!

How did my life change so drastically?

It's all because Min Jungkook came into our lives...

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
Imma be honest, I have no idea where this will take, but I do have some plot with it and planned the ending. Also sorry if the chapters are shorter/longer than others cause I wasn't sure when to end it. So far, it's been fun for me!

I hope you enjoyed Jimin suffering in embarrassment and Taekook being able to bond now~ 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 6.7K 18
[𝘈 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘡 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬] Not like people expected the school dork-Jeon Jungkook to get ninety-nine percent on the love meter with the school heartthr...
40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
34.2K 287 35
Taking requests! Updating once a week (hopefully) Will do any C4/CamBoy!
6.1K 58 25
π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™„π™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™Žπ™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ™€π™‰π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™†. All of my recommended books have β€’ Happy ending β€’ Mature content (18+) β€’ T...