HEIRS

By Sidnaazcreations

A story of a young guy. Who loves a girl unconditionally & fight with whole world just for that girl . More

Episode 1
Chapter 10💕
Chapter 12
Chapter 13👀
Chapter 14😜
Chapter 15😇
Chapter 16💯
Chapter 17💝
Chapter 18😀
Chapter 19😎
Chapter 20💞
chapter 21

Chapter 11

254 28 0
By Sidnaazcreations

Shehnaaz : No no... I am so thankful .. okay uncle take care  . ..

And she left ..

shehnaaz messaged asim : Asim.. apne college khatam hone ke baad mujhse Milna...

Shehnaaz goes to the dresser of empire high to stich her dress . she came out when she saw paras and mahira ..

mahira came near her .

Mahira : Tum mujhe ignore kr rhi ho..

shehnaaz : ignore krne ki koi wajah nhi hai..

Mahira : Do you know Sidharth wapas aagya hai

She didn't react..

Mahira shouted at her : tumhe dekh kar lagta hai tumhe already pta tha.. maine kitni baar bola hai us se door rehne ko don't you understand .

Shehnaaz : Don't move.

Mahira : kya?

She immediately snatched her name tag of college from her blazer .

Mahira : vapas do..

Shehnaaz : aglii baar chillane se pehle soch lena ki tumhara name tag mere pass hai... Jab sorry bologi tab de dungi    .. you already have my number ..

she started moving where paras blocked her way ..

Shehnaaz : Tum uske saath ho??

paras smirked and letted her go..

mahira came near him: usse Jane kyu diya ..

paras : toh main kya tera bodyguard hu.. ghar khud challi jana ... I have a new appointment ...

Paras blocked shehnaaz's way ..

Shehnaaz : Yeh kya batmeezi hai .

Paras : Tumhara sidharth ke saath kya rishta hai..

shehnaaz : kaisa bhi nhi..

paras : mahira ke saath ?

shehnaaz : obviously no .. can you please let me go now..

paras : first answer my all the questions ..

shehnaaz didn't listened and started moving . where he said "number tumhara mahira se mil jayega right ?? okay bye sweetie"

He left and drove his bike. shehnaaz was confused was thinking "kuch bhi mtlb"

Next day

Asim and shehnaaz were sitting on a bench .

Asim: Tumhe kuch baat krni thi..

Shehnaaz : han wo mujhe empire high ke baare mein Jan na tha.. I got transferred ..

Asim: Arrey Yeh toh bhot acchi baat hai ..

Shehnaaz : but mujhe yaha ka kuch b ni pta how I will adjust ..

Asim: Don't worry main hu na.. bs..

Shehnaaz smiled ..

at night

Sidharth was roaming is inside the wine room .. Remembering all the memories .. Suddenly shehnaaz was coming from the stairs completing focusing in the phone ... Sidharth immediately hided himself behind a wall.. shehnaaz sat near the wall where sidharth was hiding hinself..

Shehnaaz on call with asim.

Shehnaaz : Haan asim I payed the ticket money .. I hope you got it.. It's an complete end with America now.

She was sad saying this as she had very beautiful memories with america with sidharth .

asim : toh phir jana na waha complete end kaise .

Shehnaaz : Nahi .. I want it to be a complete end.

she cut the call .. she was sitting silently . They both were sitting like this but shehnaaz didn't know about the presence of sidharth .

Shehnaaz came out she was roaming in the garden .. She was looking at the stars when she got a call from sidharth  .

Shehnaaz : Hello?

sidharth: 2nd floor pe dekho..

she looked at second floor and she found the dream catcher she gave him was hanging there..

Shehnaaz was shocked .

sidharth : peeche mud kar dekho.

And when she turned she saw sidharth standing there .

Shehnaaz was having a little tears in her eyes  ..

Shehnaaz : tum yaha kaise?

Sidharthv : socho..

Shehnaaz : Are you perhaps ... second son???

Sidharth noded his head as yes .

shehnaaz's eyes were filled with the tears ..

Shehnaaz : Tumhe pata tha main yaha rehti hu .

Sidharth noded his head as yes ..

Tears were rolling from her eyes . she started moving ..

sidharth loudly : Shehnaaz  .. I missed you yaar... ( In painful voice )

shehnaaz didn't  turned  she left while rubbing her eyes .

she went straight into her room . She cried whole night as the person whom she hates the most is father of sidharth  . she was thinking that they have no chance of being together .

Sidharth went to his room . his mother entered with the dress cord of his college ( I know nhi hota but it's a fiction .. anything is possible ) .

sidharth's M: Kal se tum empire high jana shuru krdoge.. Aur haan shehnaaz bhi hogi waha ..

Sidharth: shehnaaz .. wo kaise ??

Sidharth M: uska transfer krdiya us college mein ..

Sidharth: oh okk..

Next day ..

shehnaaz went to empire high for some paper formalities ...

shehnaaz entered the corridor where she saw many students were talking in English ..

Shefali saw her and she came near her .

Shefali : tum yaha kaise ?

shehnaaz: I got transferred .

Shefali : transfer what ?

Mahira came near her .

Mahira : I thought ki tum mera name card dene aayi ho..

Shehnaaz : I am transfered .

Mahira : tumhari family kya krti hai..

Shehnaaz : tumhari family kya krti hai??

This shocked mahira and she stated quite .. whereas vikas came ..

vikas : Hello transfered student I am viKas..

he forward his hand for handshake suddenly they heard a noise ..

everyone where saying " he is back .. he is back" everybody moved near  him.. shehnaaz was left alone .. she went for paper work..

There she got to know she was transfered as a "welfare student " ( It's very difficult to survive in empire high as a welfare student because of raging . Because all the rich people's children study there so they use to tease poors)

Shehnaaz was like "what the helll" Shehnaaz already knew that it was a trick of Mr raj shukla to increase the complications for her...

Everyone came out they made a circle around sidharth..

Sidharth: long time no see shefali...

shefali was annoyed ..

sidharth: mahira aise mtt dekho jaise kisii ko pta h nhi h that we aise really engaged .

Suddenly paras came .

Sidharth: Hello friend.

paras : so finally you are back.

sidharth: Dar matt abhii aya hu kuch ni kruga.. he Smirked

paras : Seems pehle wala sidharth haan.

( Sidharth and paras hate eo)

Suddenly shehnaaz came typing something on the phone .. and mistakly stood between Sidharth and paras.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 5.6K 28
it's story based on arrange marriage how they fall in love and peep in to know more.
67.5K 5.5K 56
The story of two stranger........A friendship, a love that was unknown to both of them
207K 11.3K 159
A young village girl forced to be married and how he get the perfect man in his life. Will this Perfect Guy will be proved a Perfect Husband? Will...
26.7K 4.3K 37
A story of young politician and a orphan Girl. A Muslim Boy and Non Muslim Girl. Concept and cover credit goes to @Samiraminhas Start Date 5/5/2...