Chapter 14😜

paras: look at her . aisi ladki mein main interest kaise na lu

Sidharth shook his head in disbelieve .

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Paras came with two boys while sidharth and Vishal were taking randomly in the room .

Paras : I am sorry par kya abhi app sbh yaha se jaa skte hai .

Vishal asked Everyone to go. while Paras looked at him and he shockingly said : Main bhi?

Sidharth: Un sbh ka dhyaan rkhna I can't trust those guys .

He left with that two boys those who were with paras .

Sidharth: kya abhi bhi Yeh Bachho jaisii harktaaen .

Paras: Jab se tum America haye ho lagta hai tum sbh bhool gye.. rules .. regulations ...

Sidharth: you wanna fight . ( he said randomly ).

Paras smirks : I want you to get transfered   .

Sidharth: but main kal hi hua hun ..

Paras: Haan toh phirse ho jao na.. uske pehle mere muh se "son of mistress" nikal aaye..

{Twist alert ^ In the eye of world sidharth's mom is the head of empire school and his biological mother is escaped from the world. she just live in the family . For everyone sidharth is the son of Head of empire high .}

Sidharth stood up from the chair : Nikal ke toh dikha Jo phir main bolunga wo tu sun nahi payega.

The clash begins within the eyes.👀

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤》》》》

Paras was going through the streets when he saw shehnaaz working in a Coffee shop . He goes to the shop and placed an order to someone and gave his number to him.

Someone : Shehnaaz es number par order prepare krdo ask for the address.

shehnaaz : Log bhi kya kamal karte hai number de gye address bta kar nhi gye .. Hash! jerk.

She dialed the number and paras came from the front .

Paras: Oh this is your number .. ¤ I told you I'll get it.

Shehnaaz being shocked: I won't answer .

Paras: Agar tumhne answer ni kiya toh main sbh ko bta dunga ki tum part times krti ho..

He left by saying this ..

Next day at college ..

Staffer: You need to clear your pending Dues..

shehnaaz: Okay..

She was worried to pay her pending as she will never ask from her mother to pay it.. she don't want to bother her    ..

she saw Scholarship notice on the board and she immediately went to Jordan.

shehnaaz: Hey Jordan . Mujhe is scholarship ke baare mein btaado kuch .

Jordan: Tumhe iss scholarship se kya lena dena .

Shehnaaz: I have to pay my dues ..

Jordan : Par tum toh new money ho na..

shehnaaz : Toh? main khud pay krugii  .. Maine vaise tumhare bare mein bhot suna hai..

Jordan : ja suna hai?

shehnaaz ( Sweet & innocent tone): Ki tum bhot Helping ho.. bhot sweet ho.. Handsome ho..

Jordan : bas bas .. handsome toh main hu hi .😉

Shehnaaz : Toh abhi mujhe btaaoge?

Jordan : Han dekhloo..

He told her about the scholarship and then she came out looking at the paper and she found people gathering together watching someone . she came in front and she saw paras bullying Rahul.

Paras punches Rahul on his face "Tum kyu baar baar mera dil dhukaate ho haan? "
{Sidharth was standing there finding his books in his almira}

"Rahul... beta idhar dekho"

He punches him one more time while shehnaaz felt a jerk. she was scared . Rahul bursts out And he pushed him with his bag and that led an mark on paras's face .

rahul" I won't hold it anymore " "you bastard " he was about to push him one more as paras folded his arm and fall him down .

while looking at shehnaaz making her scare " Abhi main dekhna chahata hu tumhare saath kya hota hai" ..

He left and everybody started working as of their own .shehnaaz immediately goes near him bent down to check him .

" are you alright ?" "paani peyo"

while passing him the bootle sidharth immediately held her arm and hooked her near wall..

"What are you doing ? Tum interfere kyu kr rhi ho"  he said

"Main kaha interfere kar rhi hu bs usko pooch rhi hu" She said .

"yaha koi aur dikh raha hai iski madad karte huye .. In empire high weak stands by weak."

Shehnaaz eyes were filled with tears . Sidharth felt bad for his harsh words .

While mahira was watching this scenario from behind. (Uff uff mirchi)

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤¡》♤♢♢

At night shehnaaz was in the same store as where paras was and again that Scene happened . she was sitting with head down . Paras smirks and he goes near her and sat infornt of her .

He Continued eating ramen . while he was hitting the table making noise . "Hey! hey"

He got a call and that was sidharth .

Paras: Kya poochna hai..

sidharth: yahi ki.. is ramen tasty ?..

Paras was shocked and when he looked around he saw sidharth standing a far away looking at him.

Clashhhhh beginsss (How protective he cares her unexpectedly).