Hope βœ”

By -Kendiily

Hope Marie is a shy, Artistic and calm 16 year old girl who loves the library.What happens when she finds out... More

0
Characters
Taken
Missing Princess
The Promise
H .O .P .E
FOUND
Friend?
Thank You
Italian Mafia?
Secrets Revealed
Telling them
Friday
Watching
Meeting Hope
Fun
Dinner
Necklace?
She Knows
Family
New Characters/thank you
Woman?
Game Night/J&H
Unexpected
Empty
Shopping
Sister?
Putting the Pieces together
Confronting
Hidden Secrets
Shock&Plan
Dinner&Begin
Caught
Evidenceβœ”
Memories
Girls trip/Trouble
Reyna~ Part 1
Meeting Part 1
The truth Part 2
Panic Part 1
Rage Part 2
More Truth
Plan
Alive
Confused
Flash back
Reason
Sage
Friendship?
Stick together
Right thing
Truth?/Change
Part 1
Part 2
Change man?
Missed/hugs
Lies
Stitches
Corinne's Truth
Forgiving
Part One
Part Two
Thank you/Update
π”π©ππšπ­πž!

Part 2

12.3K 441 31
By -Kendiily

Chapter 34

~Reyna POV~

"Yeah....she's my girlfriend"

~~~~~

The hurt in her voice when she said the word girlfriend made me feel sorry for her.

"I'm guessing you know the girl in the hoodie?" She asked changing the conversation.

"Yes shes my granddaughter" I stated, her eyes went wide from realization.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe she would do this" tears started to run down from her eyes. I went up and hug her. I know its weird hugging a random person you just meet, but she needs a hug.

She tense at first before hugging me back. We stayed like this for about a minute before she quickly pull away.

"I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to get all up in your personal space" She says, wiping her eyes.

"Its fin-"

"No its not fine my Now ex-girl friend just kidnap your granddaughter" she said shaking her head in denial.

"I can't believe this" she whisper to her self. Off course I heard it.

"Its fine" I reassure her again.

Honestly her girlfriend won't be fine, but I'm sure she will.

"Tell me your name?" I asked, snap out of what ever she was thinking.

"My name is Myla" she take out her hand for me to shake it.

"Reyna Ermano" she quickly pulled back her hand, her entire body went tense. By her reaction, I'm guessing she knows who I am.

"I'm guessing you know who I am?" I grinned. I just love it when people notice you. It always makes every deal go perfect.

By the look on her face she definitely knows who I am.

"You can't miss the Valentino family after all they are the Italian mafia" she coldly said, watching her tone a little.

I can see she's not a fan of our Mafia.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe the girl she was talking about kidnapping is the baby sister of the Italian Don Blake Valentino" she semi yelled, putting her head in her hand as a sign of frustration.

What she said gain my attention "what do you mean the girl she was supposed to kidnapping?"I asked, the Look on her face tells me she wasn't supposed to say anything.

She inhale before saying"Angie was talking about doing something to get her sister back, the guy who gave her the orders just told her time and place that's all. Basically his plan is for Angie to kidnap a girl, he sends her the picture and she do it. If she doesn't her sister and some other girl would have been kill" her hands started to shake when she was finish with her sentence.

"Who's the guy?" I asked ignoring her rapid shaking.

"I'm not sure he never include his name in the card" she replied.

"Do you still have the card, maybe theirs a clue to who the card belongs to" I said. she nodded her head not even glance my way.

She took out her phone showing me a picture of the card. It didn't say who send it nor its address.

Mall around morning, your restaurant, she's going to be a with two woman.
                  Don't fuck up M

The thing that caught my eye on the card the most, is how the person wrote their 'm' its pretty similar to how Sage writes his 'm'.

If this is him, he's a fool for doing that.

Sage has been studying us for years and yet he's this dumb to think we won't notice his hand writing.

I hand her back the phone
"Do you know who send it" she asked. I shook my head 'no'. I can tell by the look on her face she didn't believe me.

She's smart, I could tell she did her work on us.

When I told her my last name she never look me in the eyes again. Mafia females are good at spotting lies. Were also good at lying, it comes as a talent.

By what I can also tell, is that she's holding information back, which are a big no for me.

"Do you know why someone would want to kidnap your girlfriends sister?" I asked.

She nodded her head slowly. Her hands were still shaking.

She stop her constant shaking before saying"Angie's boyfriend use to sell drugs and borrow money a lot, he would take the money and give it to Angie sometimes"

"She didn't take it" she quickly correct her self.

"What happen next?"

"When she didn't take the money he would b-beat her until she takes it...." she took a pause to catch her breath. I wanted to tell her she didn't need to tell me it, but at the same time I need to know.

"One day some guys showed up saying that they would just take her sister instead of the money, Angie put up a good fight but loss since they had guns and threatened to kill her....." she took another pause before starting again.

"After that Angie move down here which is how we meet. She told me everything on what they did, she said she only moved here to start doing their deal-" I put my hand up stoping her.

"Did you say their?" she said it was a man, who I'm guessing might be Sage, that bastard.

I can never stop blaming his parents for making a horrible human being. I'm not wishing death or anything on him, since I'm not that horrible of a person.

Only monsters do horrible things like that?

Yes we kill people more people than we can count, but it's different when you kill to protect your family.

While for Sage he kills for the humour and fun.

That's just sick....

"Yeah the next person is the boss of this all, I'm not sure who it is since we never saw their face" she explain, her voice sound a bit shaky and her hands started to tremble again. It took me a second to digest what she just told me.

When did Sage have time to plan this? I'm not saying its Sage yet since I don't have enough proof.

Whose this second perso-

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head.

"Will you hurt her?" she asked, tears streaming down her eyes. I can tell she still cares for her.

"No, but I'm not sure about my grandson, that's his sister after all" that's the only honest respond I can ever give her.

"Please you have to tell them that she only did it because of her sister" she plead, tears rolling down to her red cheeks.

"I can't promise you any thing" I honestly said glancing any where but her.

The room fell into silence for a second, until my phone started to ring.

Williams number pop up on my phone screen. I have his contact under il mio amore.

[My love]

"Tesora what's the matter?" he asked on the other end of the phone, in the background I could hear everyone's voice.

[Darling]

He most be in a meeting with everybody.

Why wasn't I inform? I don't get it.

Anyways we have bigger problem than that.

"We have a problem?" I slightly frown at the word problem.

"What's the problem amore" William ask sounding a bit worried.

"H-hopes been-" I couldn't even say the word.

"Hopes been what amore?" I let out a breath before saying words I thought I won't be saying never again.

"È stata rapita"

[She's been kidnap]

~1391~

Here's another update(:

Stay Safe loves, drink a lot of water, wear your mask(:

Remember were trying to get this virus packing not unpacking *that's so cringy gosh why do I have to be so lame*

Character

Myla 26~ innocent, she didn't know her girl friend was going to kidnap the Italian Mafia dons little sister. She felt heartbroken when the woman she trust broke her heart into million piece with just one lie.

Thank to the internet I found a Italian name for Hopes grandma.

Like Hope said in a chapter
'Thank god for technology and the internet'

Feel free to let me know if I made any mistakes.

Finish~Oct/20/20 9:57pm

Edited~Oct/20/20 10:53pm

°H.O.P.E°

'I hope you enjoy it'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 599 19
When the only girl is kidnapped from their mafia family at the age of 4 by her mother ,when she runs away with her other daughter and boyfriend. One...
2.5M 76.3K 83
Eleanora Isabella Bianchi is a 16 years old girl who hasn't left her 'home' for last 5 years. Her parents divorced when she was 5 and since then she...
2.2M 68.9K 95
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
55.1K 1.2K 14
Bella-Rose is a sweet innocent 22 year old mother to a boy and another on the way.She is also a doctor all she wants to do it help people cause she k...