𝓖𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓲...

By blossoming_moon_

"One Ninja will rise above the others and become the Green Ninja. The ninja destined to defeat the Dark Lord... More

Book Cover
Season 1: Rise of the Snakes
5:33
01 | Kids Are So Petty, But It's Okay Because So Am I
02 | Someone Should Had Stayed Behind
03 | Snakes Are Vampires Now
04 | No Wonder He's Alone
05 | Everyone Makes Mistakes... Well Expect Me
06 | Why Are Boys So Stupid?
07 | He's The Best Even If He Has A Mechanical Heart
08 | Jay's Turning Into A Snake, Yet He's Still Annoying
09 | Lou's Amazing Even Though He's Worse Than Sensei
10 | Kai Uses His Brain for Once, And Lloyd Is the Green Ninja
11 | We Have One Braincell and I Know For A Fact That None of Us Have it
12 | Pythor is My Mortal Enemy
13 | Kill The Goddam Snake, Garmadon Is Okay For Now
Season 1 Extra
Halloween Special
Season 2: Legacy of the Green Ninja
14 | Just Save The City But My Aunt Is Mad
15 | Ninja or Pirates? Doesn't matter Garmadon Wins
16 | Not Gonna Lie Evil Me Is Hot
Fan Art

00 | Bitter and Sweet

2K 30 35
By blossoming_moon_

"Don't know if I'll see you again someday."

Olivia Rodrigo - Hope Ur Ok

0:52 —o——————— 2:37

🔁⏮⏸⏭🔀

Prologue

.

.

.

When I was younger, my mother and father had set up rules that my brothers and I had to follow. We never disobeyed; we always did as they told us. The perfect children, we listen and never talk back. I guess, in a way, that is what led me to this. If you were to ask me if I could do it again, what would I change? Nothing because-

(Second Person P.O.V.)

Eyes burst open, taking in a sharp breath, gasping for air as if you were drowning in the deep sea. You leaned against a soft surface with the blanket covering you. Glancing up at the ceiling, your body becomes heavier as your head throbs. Heaving breathing, you force yourself to stand through strained limbs. You fell forward, hitting the floor.

"It's just a nightmare, it's not real," You utter, trying to stabilize your breath. Taking note of your surroundings, you were in a room. The stars were your only source of light. You took a moment, trying to remember how you even ended up here. You couldn't remember. Everything was a blur. All you knew was that you were in danger; your parents had sent you and your older brothers somewhere safe. Pushing yourself up, realizing that you no longer wear the light pink and gold Cinderella Divine dress but now have a white shirt and black shorts.

"Y/n, are you okay?" The doors open, and rushing inside, you note a familiar couple. They quickly realize what happened, and dashing towards your side, they wipe the tears away. "It's all in the past now; you don't have to worry about anything. You're safe now," You couldn't see her face clearly, but her voice was so familiar that you believed her.

(Third Person P.O.V.)

The couple whispered sweet nothings to the young girl, and before long, she fell asleep. Picking up the young girl and softly placing her in the giant silver bed. They stayed by her side until they were sure she wouldn't have more nightmares. Closing the door softly, they left just as soon as they came.

Morning came, yet there was no sign of Y/n waking up. It wouldn't have worried the couple much if she were the same as before. But they knew she wasn't; everything that day changed Y/n.

Jenise sat at the head of the table, thoughts flowing through her head. How did Jenise regret that day if only she had listened and been the one to get that instead of her older sister if only she were faster? She had too many "if only," but she knew she couldn't change anything because what's done is done, and no one can change the past.

Across from her sat her husband, who kept glaring at his cup, not once drinking from it. Caspian was never one to think too deeply about the past. He took things as they came, never contemplating the past or the future. But recently, he couldn't stop pondering about what transpired that day. He lost someone he thought was like a sister to him; no, she was a sister to him. They may have not been related by blood, but she was his sister. Worse of all, he lost his closest friend. His two nephews were missing, and no one knew if they were alive. he wanted to believe they were out there, but there was no trace. His only niece was traumatized, and there was a chance that she had inherited that. Countless thoughts rush through his head. And for the first time in years, he didn't know what to do.

"Excuse me, he's here," A young voice broke the couple from their thoughts. They knew he was coming, but they didn't expect it to be this soon. They had just sent a letter to him a couple of days ago; at most, they hoped he would take a week or so to come. Exchanging a look, they knew that this was it. Today, they would finally see if she had that.

"Please, bring him to Y/n's room," Caspian ordered. The young maid nodded, leaving the couple's room. Finding the elderly man with a long white beard, she quickly guides him toward the young girl's room.

Olive was never one to look too much into a situation; even if it involved her, she wouldn't care much about it. But for the past week, everything has been off. Her once blissful and cheerful miss was now gone; she couldn't bear the screams from that night. Questions flowed through her brain: What had happened the day before her young miss return? What happens to her young masters? No one would tell her anything, and it infuriated Olive. She wanted to have her young miss back, not this shell. She dearly misses the cheerful and outgoing girl that Y/n was.

"Here's Y/n's room," Olive opened the golden doors, allowing the man to enter. "I have been informed that the moment you do something to Y/n, I'm allowed to remove you, and you will leave either willingly or forcefully," She warned, glaring at the elderly man before leaving the room.

Walking over to the sleeping girl, Wu notes the similarity between Y/n and Luna. Bringing out the sterling silver bracelet, he placed it next to the girl. Nothing happens, he sighed, a smile spreading on his face. She wouldn't suffer the same fate as her grandmother. Just as he was leaving, the young girl started to glow. A bright, soft pink color surrounds her, and the sterling silver bracelet changes form. It remained a sterling silver color, but it had changed into a necklace; the ornament had a sea-green gem.

Wu was displeased; no, it wasn't displeasure. It was resentment, resentment against the ornament, resentment against those things that attacked Delkii and Tsukiko, resentment against Luna, who left without a word, resentment against himself. He couldn't stop what was to come. Sighing, he walks over to the door, allowing the red-haired maid to guide him toward Jenise and Caspian.

"Wu, does she have that?" Jenise wondered, her emerald-green eyes filled with worry. Wu didn't want to tell her the truth, and he would prefer if he could lie. But that would bring more destruction than anything good.

"Your Im-"

"There's no need for formalities. We have known each other for years. I think we have moved on from that. Now tell me, Is it her? I mean, it has been years since-"

"I know Jenise, but it's her. I didn't want it to be true, but today she proved that it was her,"

"But does that mean-"

"Yes, I'm afraid so, Jenise," Wu answered truthfully, bringing the woman to tears.

"Can we just hide it from her? Can we pretend that she doesn't have that?" Jenise demanded it had become a curse. The power their family could wield had become a curse. Wu never thought this day would come, but he understood why Jenise reacted that way; he had lost his brother. He knew better than anyone the pain of losing someone so dear and close and unable to do anything about it.

"It wouldn't be a wise idea if we were to hide it from her. She would never learn how to control it, which would be dreadful for everyone, including her. It would be best if she were to start her training," Wu advised; Jenise and Caspian knew what he was implying. Of course, it would be the best course of action, yet they couldn't bear letting go of Y/n. They were all she had left, and vice versa. She was all they had left.

"Fine, but she will have to call us daily, send letters, tell us everything that has happened. Oh, and she has to visit us as much as possible," Jenise compromised, knowing this was for the best. "I'll ask the maids to get everything ready for her, but before that, we have matters to discuss,"

(Second Person P.O.V.)

A few minutes had passed since Wu's arrival, and before long, you had awakened.

Warm morning light filtered through the white faux silk curtains that flickered in the fresh breeze, casting a golden sheen over the room. You stared outside, listening to the birds that chattered to each other among the branches, your chin resting on your hand and grabbing the cup of lemon verbena [1], bringing it to your lips. This has been the longest you have slept. Usually, Akito or Atsuki would have to wake you up by now. It was indeed strange, yet you didn't mind it much. It was peaceful; standing up and noting the cup on the drawer, you grab it quickly, drinking its contents. The door slammed open, startling you.

"Oh, you're up," Your eyes flickered to the doorway, where your aunt, Jenise, stood with a soft, genuine smile, holding a light pink notebook. "I didn't expect you to be up this early. Are you feeling better?" Jenise inquired, worried flashing through her soft emerald-green eyes. You nodded, drinking your tea and returning your attention to the outside world. You sighed, the feeling of drowsiness coming back.

"Aunty?" Jenise sat down in the chair next to your bed. "Do you think this, all of this, has to do with that?"

"Y/n, it does," The woman sighed, staring out the window. "Caspian and I were discussing what we should do next. It has been months since that happened, and we have confirmed you have it. Wu decided it would be best if you learn to train your power, so you'll be going with Wu for the time being," Jenise explained, letting the violet and light blue hummingbird rest on her index finger. You sighed, walking over to your bed. Your head fell back onto the mattress as you sunk into your pillow, turning back to look outside your window, observing the world go by.

"Darling?" a soft voice called out. Caspian stared at his niece, worry lacing his features. "Y/n?" Caspian exclaimed, watching his niece glance out the window. You turn your head, facing the two people who have entered the room. "You and Wu will be leaving in a couple of hours," Your eyes widened, confused at the words that fell from your aunt's lips.

(Third Person P.O.V)

"Y/n, how are you feeling?" Y/n stood up as Wu entered the room, a warm smile on his face. Y/n stared at the elderly man before grabbing her tea and finishing it.

"I've been better, but compared to how I felt yesterday. I would say I'm feeling a lot better," Y/n smiled, staring at the outside world and observing how the wind carried the green and yellow leaves along. Y/n sat through his check-up, answering his questions with short answers. Which had been the standard procedure every time a doctor or reporter questioned her and her family.

"Right," he started, leaning back on the stool by Y/n's bed. "You may not remember me, but I'm Wu, but you can call me Sensei Wu. I'm sure your aunt has already told you, but you have the gift, and I'll help you learn how to control it," he smiled reassuringly. "Caspian, everything's fine, and it's important to get her to the Monastery soon. I don't see a reason for her to stay here any longer. If you're worried, keep her here for a few more weeks, and we'll see how she does," he fixes his hat, flashing Y/n and her guardians a warm smile. "But there are a few things we need to discuss," Wu commented. Caspian and Jenise exchanged a concerned look.

The adults leave the room, leaving the h/c to her thoughts. She knew that her aunt and uncle would rather have her trapped here with them than have her in the Monastery with Wu. Y/n couldn't blame them, and they were worried about her; she would be too if her niece had fainted after the no. Y/n couldn't relive that memory. No one knew; no one needed to know. Her aunt and uncle told her: It's okay, she's fine. Everything is fine. There's no reason she should worry. She's fine, she's safe, she's alive, they're not here.

Y/n took a deep breath, stepping out of bed after showering and slipping on her shirtwaist dress with Chanel slingback shoes. A slight frown sat on her face. Observing her h/c locks, she couldn't help but see those same miserable and frustrated soft electric blue eyes. She remembers the feeling like it was yesterday. The adrenaline, the trembling, the strange feeling rising in her throat, choking, terrifying. She didn't know everything could go wrong so quickly. Who would have ever thought? But that's all in the past now.

"Y/n, are you ready to go?" Jenise wonders, glancing at her niece worryingly. Y/n nodded, grabbing her white backpack. "The carriage is ready to take you to the Monastery. Wu left, saying he had something to do and I'll meet you there. I won't be able to see you off as I have matters to attend to. But please send me a text or a letter when you arrive. I'm expecting to know about everything. Okay?"

"Okay, love you," Y/n mutters, smiling at her aunt before hugging her.

"I love you too, now be careful,"

↫↭↬

It had been five months since Y/n had come to the Monastery. Five months of hell, five months of one a.m. training, five months of almost killing Jay (and being stopped by Zane), five months without seeing Tessa or Olive, five months she did not regret.

(Second Person P.O.V)

"Y/n! Y/n! Wake up!" Someone loudly whispers. Slowly opening your eyes, noting your friends and fellow ninjas standing next to your bed in their black Gi's. Glancing at the clock and perceiving the time, you sighed, knowing what they most likely were doing here.

"If Sensei Wu is making us do one a.m. training again, please inform him that I have decided to leave this world earlier than planned," Closing your eyes and wrapping the blanket around yourself. Jay and Cole exchange a look, deciding to push you off the bed. "Hey!" You shouted, hitting the cold floor; the boys quickly shushed you.

"We don't have time for this," Jay began. "Suit yourself, get your weapons; there's an emergency," Jay threw the black gi at your face before exiting the room.

"What's the emergency?" You wonder, knowing that the boys were waiting for you outside, grabbing the blanket that now glazed the floor, folding it, and placing it nicely back on your bed.

"We have an intruder," Zane informs, freezing momentarily before rushing into your black gi.

"Why didn't you guys lead with that?" You shouted, grabbing your throwing knives and leaving your room. Receiving a harsh glare from Cole, you quickly shut your mouth, trailing behind the boys. Sliding inside the Monastery and strolling on the ceiling, you chuckle, noting Jay roughly falling. "Smooth, my dude," You commented, earning a glare from Jay, who started to ramble about how he meant to do that or something like that.

"If you two would please be quiet for a minute, we could be quiet as ninjas," Cole intervened, rubbing his temples.

"We know. Be quiet and only be seen when you want to," Jay rolled his eyes, knowing full well that Cole would remind them what Sensei Wu always says.

"We get it, so please, let's continue with this," You utter, helping Jay back up.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty. Did I offend you somehow?" Cole cooed, ticking you off.

"You can be such a pain in the ass at times," You mutter, glaring at the jet-black-haired teen. "Besides, I thought I made it clear that I dislike, no detest that nickname,"

"Well, but it's the truth that you're the heir from an influential family, so calling you-" Zane acknowledged but was quickly cut off by you.

"Listen, I'm a ninja, N I N J A. Get that shit inside your head. I may not become that since there's still a chance that my aunt and uncle have a child or my brothers will finally return home," You argue, continuing walking on the ceiling post. Noting Jay was about to open his mouth, you quickly intervened. "Let's get rid of this intruder," Finally dropping the topic and making your way to the intruder, the first thing you notice is his hair.

The intruder has tall, thick, spiky, reddish-brown hair shaped like fire. It reminds you of a porcupine. He seems to be about your age, maybe a year or two older.

"Oh yeah?! Well, take this!" The intruder was talking to himself as he brushed his teeth. He was jumping around the room, brandishing his toothbrush like a sword. You snicker at his action, everyone taking positions around him. Jay drops from the rafters and lands silently behind a wardrobe, wielding a pair of nunchucks. "And this!" Zane enters the corner of the room, possessing a couple of shurikens. "And this!" The young reddish-brown-haired boy then stumbles across Cole, who is holding a scythe. The three boys surround the boy, preparing to attack him. "Oops," The intruder uttered, realizing his troubling situation.

The boy shoves the electric toothbrush into Zane's mouth, ducking as he spits it out, causing it to hit Jay in the face. It bounces off and lands in Cole's suit, vibrating him and laughing at your friend's misfortune, almost forgetting about the intruder. Quickly noting the boy is scrambling into the rafters, he manages to dodge Jay's attack, sending him falling into one of the rooms. Hearing him laugh anger you; how dare this boy come into your house? Sleep here? Attack your friends? And laugh about it? Only you could laugh about their misfortune, not some random intruder.

He was charging at him, sending him flying out off the roof. He lands near the dragon statue- and the button that turns on the training equipment. Thinking quickly, he presses it as the Ninja scrambles into the courtyard. The spinning equipment takes them out, disarming them. But it's not over yet. Finally reaching the square, noting your friends on the floor, you charged at the boy, getting a few hits, but so did he. He was okay, but not good enough.

At last, the boys stood up, noting the situation that you were in, and they decided to do the most stupid thing all week. Dogpile on top of you; maybe if you had not followed them, you could not be in this predicament. They could indeed care for an intruder; they didn't need you. Besides, with Sensei Wu there, nothing wrong would happen.

"Stop!!" Quickly, the five of you stood up, bowing.

"Yes, Sensei,"

"Wait a minute, they're your students too?" The boy questioned, earning a nod from Sensei Wu. "This was my final test, wasn't it..."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! I don't remember you saying anything about a fifth. It's always four. Four Seasons. Four Amigos. Four-" Quickly covering Jay's mouth, you glare at him slightly.

"Uh, what he's trying to say, Sensei Wu, is that we have trained together. We're solid," Cole explains.

"Didn't look so solid to me," The boy snickered, earning a glare from Cole and sighing, already foreseeing how troublesome these four boys would be.

"Master, what is the meaning of this?" Zane wonders.

"Each of you has been chosen. Each in tune with elemental properties," Sensei Wu began. "But first! Ninja Go!" Sensei Wu uses his Spinjitzu to change the outfits of the five Ninjas and give them each a weapon.

"Whoa! How'd he do that?!" The boy asks.

"It's called Spinjitzu," You responded, glancing down at your gi, noting the lively sea-green color and two throwing knives. "This is so crash. I always knew I would look amazing in a sea-green gi," You chuckled.

"Haha, look what color I am!" Jay shouted, beaming; you smiled softly, knowing that Jay, like, no, adores the color blue. Don't even get him started on it, or half of the day would be gone.

"Wait a minute, I'm still black!" Cole noted, sounding a bit offended.

Sensei Wu starts donning each Ninja with their respective element. "Kai, Master of Fire," He taps Kai's shoulder with his bamboo stick as if knighting him. "It burns bright in you," The shaft makes its way to Jay's shoulder. "Jay is blue. Master of Lightning,"

"Heh, that's not all I'm the master of. I do a little inventing; I dabble in model building, a touch of cooking, little poetry..." You sigh, knowing that now he wouldn't stop rambling. Thanks a lot, Sensei Wu.

"More like 'Mouth of Lightning,'" Cole sighed, causing you to snicker.

"Black Ninja is Cole. Solid as a rock. Master of Earth,"

"Nice to meet you, kid. I got your back. And for the record," Cole turns to Kai and flips his hood up, "There ain't nothing in this world I'm afraid of,"

"Expect dragons," Zane blankly commented, causing you to laugh.

"Dragons aren't from this world, Zane. I said in this world," Cole retorted, annoyed at Zane.

"Well, dragons are part of this world. You just haven't seen them yet," You declared, earning a glance from Cole that displayed. 'Shut it before I make you,' sighing, you turn your attention back to your sensei.

"White Ninja is Zane. Master of Ice and Seer with a sixth sense," Zane bowed, spinning his shuriken, causing them to disappear.

"I sense this one takes things a little too seriously," Kai jokes; you try not to laugh, knowing how true that statement is.

"You, too, have the gift?" Zane questions, not getting the joke; he flips up his hood, voice laced with curiosity.

"He's just making a joke, Zane," Jay chuckles, flipping up his hood as well. "Remember what we talked about? Your sense of humor? Huh?"

"Yes, it was a joke. Ha," Zane laughed robotically, still not getting the joke, causing Jay to facepalm in exasperation. You sighed as Sensei Wu turned his attention toward you.

"And the Sea-green Ninja, Y/n, master of life. Bringer of new beginnings, and ending of others,"

"Pleasure to meet you, Kai; welcome to the team," You smiled brightly, extending your hand. Kai gasped, noting your face. "What's wrong?" You ask, jumping back into a fighting position.

"You're girl," He puffs. You sigh, already expecting this since it happened three times before.

"I know that just like I know that you're a boy. I have a pair of eyes," You retorted.

"If I'd known, I wouldn't have beaten you up," Kai shouted, his eyes widening. The boys roared with laughter.

"You beat up Y/n?" Jay laughs, holding onto Zane.

"Now that is funny," Zane commented

"I'm sorry 'beaten' me up? Do you think you beat me up? Ha, don't make me laugh," You chuckled at his statement. "You were unarmed, and even if I did believe that you were an intruder. I would never use my full strength on someone, so defend less," You explain, glaring at Cole when you noted his unsure aspect.

"Pay attention!" Wu hollered. The Ninjas shuffled back in line. They quickly straightened their around, standing shoulder to shoulder. "You five are the chosen ones, who will protect the four weapons of Spinjitzu...from Lord Garmadon,"

"Why are there only four weapons but five of us?" You wonder, confused by your Sensei's statement.

"But what about my sister?!" Kai inquires, completely ignoring you, pointing his sword at Sensei Wu.

"We're saving a girl? Is she hot?" Jay gasps excitedly. You glare at him, hitting the back of his head. "Ow!"

"Jay," Cole warns, frowning at his friend.

"I...I wanna know what we're getting ourselves into!" Jay counter-raising his hand in defeat. "Does she like blue?" Jay asks Kai, smiling brightly at the boy.

"Back. Off," Kai warns, glaring at the brunette.

"When we find the weapons, we will find your sister. It is time! We must go to the first weapon," Sensei Wu rationalizes.

"Whoa! Hold on a minute. You said you were going to teach us Spinjitzu," Cole remarked, stepping forward.

"Spinjitzu is inside every one of you, but it will only be unlocked when the key is ready to be found," Wu gestures to each Ninja with his bamboo stick; he pauses for a moment before continuing. "Come! My feet are tired. We will take the horse carriage," he commanded, walking back inside.

"Great, just great," You smile sarcastically, already having a vile feeling.

"Now we have to find a key?" Jay noted having a displeased face.

"Yeah...I'm feeling like he's taking us for a ride," Cole sighed.

"Well, if it means finding my sister, then sign me up," Kai mentioned, flipping his mask back down and walking around inside.

"He's gonna regret saying that, isn't he?" Jay questions, observing the boy.

"Yep, big time," You utter, returning to your room.

(Third Person P.O.V.)

The next day, the four Ninjas pull the horse carriage that Sensei Wu and Y/n were sitting on as they travel to the Caves of Despair to retrieve the first Golden Weapon.

"'Sign me up!' Way to go, spark plug!" Jay mocked Kai as they ran.

"I sense this is some strange form of... team-building," Zane presumed, his breath unsteady.

"Just keep pulling. We have a long way to go," Cole informed.

"This is similar to the 'team-building' my brothers and I did," Y/n uttered, smirking. "Just that we were forced into a shirt that said, 'Loving Siblings' for like three hours,"

"What I don't understand is why isn't the princess pulling?" Cole requested, his voice traced with annoyance.

"Because just like you said, I'm a princess. And princesses don't pull carriages; they sit and watch the scenery," Y/n beamed, daring Cole or anyone else to mess with her.

"But you're not a princess," Cole uttered.

"Cole, shut up," You utter, slightly glaring at Cole.

"Just saying," Cole rolled his eyes.

"I'm amazing, and you're right. I'm a queen, not a princess," You retorted, continuing to drink your tea.

"Furthermore, there wasn't a horse carriage big enough for five people," Wu declared, drinking his tea, noting Jay was about to open his mouth. Y/n glowers quickly, shutting the loudmouth. After a few minutes of silence, Kai finally broke it.

"So, where did Sensei find you four?" He enquires, glancing between the other students.

"Let's just say if it wasn't for Sensei Wu, I don't think we'd ever be seen together. I was testing my limits," Cole smirked. In a flashback, Cole is seen climbing a mountain, and at the top, he stumbles across Sensei Wu, who is drinking tea.

"I was testing my invention," Jay responded. In a flashback, Jay is testing a glider, which isn't working too well. He crashes through a billboard, noticing Sensei Wu sitting there, drinking tea.

"And I was testing myself," Zane answered. In a flashback, Zane is meditating underwater in a frozen pond; His mouth drops open, and he starts coughing up water when he spots Sensei Wu... well, you guessed it... drinking tea. Underwater.

"What about the princess?" Kai inquired, rolling her eyes. Y/n sighed.

"First of all, don't call me 'princess.' I am not too fond of the nickname. We are a team; call me Y/n. Second, I have known Sensei Wu since before I was born, but I saw him again five months ago, and since then, the hell train has begun," Y/n explains.

"You're right. If it weren't for Sensei, none of us would..." Kai began but was quickly cut off by Sensei Wu.

"Shh... Stop!" They arrive at the Caves of Despair, hiding behind a rock on top of the canyon. "The Caves of Despair. Samukai must be close to unearthing the Scythe of Quakes. Remember, do not use the weapon. For it's power..."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, is too much for us mortals. Alright, guys. Let's chop-socky this lemonade stand! Cole, you got the plan?" Jay verbalized annoyance with Sensei Wu's repetition of that sentence.

"Sure do. First, we lower ourselves down the ledge. And then..." Cole began but drifted off, noting Kai's absence. "Where's Kai?" The Ninja starts looking for Kai; it is shown that he is already attempting to sneak past the skeletons. Y/n sighed, knowing how troublesome their first mission would be. "Let's go," Cole sighed, ditching his original plan and following Kai's route instead. When Kai is spotted by one of the Skulkin warriors, the other four trap him under the crate they're using as a disguise and attack him not to alert the others of the Ninja's presence.

"I hate it here," Y/n uttered, walking past the other skeletons.

"The map!" Kai whisper-shouted, noting the map Samukai has. At the conveyor belt, as the Skeleton Army collects rocks, Nuckal notices something special while Y/n, Cole, Jay, and Zane ride under the conveyor belt and go unnoticed. Kai climbs onto the top of the tower where Samukai and the map are while his teammates follow him using other routes.

"You're a moron, not a brain-dead idiot!" Y/n whispered, smacking the back of his head once she reached him.

"What's the matter with you?" Jay whispers furiously, slapping Kai after finally catching up to him. Kai shushed Jay. Samukai studies the map, then chuckles and leaves it on a small table, stepping out to observe the workers. "It's upside-down! They're digging in the wrong spot!" Jay exclaimed, displaying a smile.

"The golden weapon is near," Zane presumed, revealing a shuriken with a rope. Cole nods, and he throws it at the map, pulling it back up through the hole in the roof.

"There's no time to waste," Kai whispered after examining the map and taking off without his team.

"What is it with that guy? Always in a rush," Jay sighed.

"You guys go after him," Y/n began. "I'll get Sensei and explain what's happening," Not waiting for a response, Y/n rushes off after her Sensei.

"And there she goes. What is it with both of them?"

It wasn't long before Y/n found Wu, and she swiftly replied to what happened. Before Wu and Y/n could do anything, the ground beneath them began to shake. Noting that the earth was about to split open, Wu brought his student back, not allowing her to move. The boys rocket out of the cave, landing before Wu and Y/n. Perceiving the infuriating expression on Wu, Y/n took a giant step back, knowing that the boys were in big trouble.

"Haha, that was so awesome!" Cole shouted as he and Kai high-fived.

"Hahahaha! Yes! We are unbelievable!" Kai laughs.

"We are the best!" Zane reaffirmed.

"Did you see that?! I was like, 'Pow'! And you were like 'bam'!" Jay shouted, punching the air.

"I wouldn't be so happy if I were you guys," Y/n uttered, earning confused looks from her teammates.

"Enough!" Sensei Wu bellowed; all four Ninjas paused, turning their attention to Sensei. "I told you not to use the Scythe!"

"He did it!" Jay quickly responded, pointing at Kai alongside the other three boys. Y/n laughed, recalling doing the same thing to her older brother.

"What?" Kai snapped his head, glaring at Jay.

"I warned him, Sensei," Cole mentioned.

"Using it was my only option," Kai argued, stepping up.

"And what makes you think you're more important than the team, huh?! Huh?!" Wu demanded a disappointed expression lacing on his features.

"They took my sister, remember?!" Kai retorts, mimicking Sensei. Y/n glances between Wu and Kai, finding the ground far more interesting.

"There are still three weapons left. Maybe next time you can do it right," Wu pronounced, leaving Kai with his other student trailing behind him. Feeling puzzled, he wants to find his sister by any means, even by disobeying Wu, yet strangely, he doesn't like Sensei Wu being disappointed in him. He follows behind his teammates as they walk away, realizing his mistake.

———————————————————————-

Lemon verbena [1] - Lemon verbena is a flowering plant. It grows in South America, northern Africa, southern Europe, and Iran. The leaves and flowering tops are used to make medicine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 141 16
All Y/n knew from the beginning was cruelty. Her alleged father, his right-hand man, and her sister always seemed out to get her. Even the lowly serv...
9K 262 21
Lloyd x reader: master of gems y/n l/n is known as the master of gems. You know the myth that stones have auras? well she can amplify that aura and c...
118K 2.6K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...
Metanoia By salt

Fanfiction

7.5K 311 10
[Ninjago x F!Reader] [6k - 20k worded chapters] Your life was as normal as someone could ask for, despite the fact that you could see dead people in...