The Half-Blood Princess

By lexrekx

"Do I really have to transfer?" I whine. "All of my friends are at Beauxbatons." My father lets out... More

Please Read First!!!
Alexis Snape's Backstory
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
Author's Notes
New Draco Malfoy Fanfiction!!

Chapter 2

21.5K 631 708
By lexrekx

Alexis' POV

       The feast ends and everyone exits the great hall. I wait for the girls to stand but they continue conversing at the table.

        "We usually stay in here for awhile," Paige leans closer to me. "Houses can't share common room passwords so it's the only place we can all really spend time together."

      I smile and nod. The group has grown and there are now ten of us girls. Abbie and Anna from Gryffindor. Lisa and Alyssa from Hufflepuff, along with Paige. And of course the girls from earlier.

        "So what's it like having Professor Snape as a dad?" Anna giggles.

       I let out a heavy sigh. "It's honestly quite nice."

      Everyone looks at each other then starts laughing.

      "We're not laughing at you," Lisa states. "It's just hard to believe."

      Before I can respond I see two red headed twins walking towards our table. One of them takes a seat beside Abbie, and the other places his arms around Amber.

        "What are you ladies talking about?"

      "I don't believe it's any of your business." Abbie says playfully.

      Amber looks up at the boy behind her. "We're just chatting with the new girl."

               The twins both look at me and smile.

    "Alexis, isn't it?" The one next to Abbie asks. "I'm Fred, that's my brother George."

                  "Weasleys, I've heard many stories." I chuckle.

       "Snape isn't a fan of our work I assume." Fred sighs.

          I shrug my shoulders. "He's a teacher, what do you expect?"

       George and Fred nod in sync. As we all continue to chat more people join the table. I should be overwhelmed, but I'm just grateful Malfoy hasn't shown up. I don't think any of them get along with him.

         "Ron, stop eating my pastries!" Alyssa shouts.

      Paige and Cedric hold each other tightly while having their own conversation.

       Every once in awhile someone asks me a question about Snape. For the most part I sit and observe. It's interesting seeing all of the houses being so close. When I was at Beauxbatons, the girls made it seem as if it was a constant competition.

       "Sorry I'm late," A boy enters and sits next to Luna. She gasps at the blood coming out of his nose.

        "Where have you been?! And why are you bleeding?!"

       He picks up a napkin off the table and wipes his face off. "Just Malfoy being Malfoy."

    The boy smiles at everyone and stops when he sees me.

           "I don't believe we've met," He says. "I'm-"

        "Harry Potter," I interrupt. "My father has mentioned you."

            His eyes grow big. "Your father?"

      Luna elbows Harry. "This is Professor Snape's daughter."

       "Oh! I didn't know he had a daughter, or a family..." Harry trails off.

         "Well, here I am." I sigh. "I'm Alexis, by the way."

           "It's nice to meet you, Alexis."

     "I bet your dad has some stories about this one!" Ron tilts his head in the direction of Harry.

      I pause and think about how to answer that. My father has said a lot about Harry Potter, but not necessarily bad things. After all, he told me to stay away from Malfoy, and Malfoy only.

"He's really a good person, just has a hard shell I suppose."

Draco's POV

       While everyone is exiting the great hall I wait patiently for the new girl to walk by me. But she never does. Instead, she stays sitting at the Slytherin table next to a group of other students.

       I let out a groan and rub my forehead with my hand. As badly as I'm going to hate walking in there, I want to talk to this girl.

      I begin moving in the direction of the door but feel hands grab the back of my neck.

           "Don't even think about it."

      I pull away and see Professor Snape staring at me.

       "I'm not thinking about anything!" I straighten my collar.

      Snape narrows his eyes. "How dumb do you think I am, Draco?"

      I ignore his question and begin walking to the Slytherin common room.

      "I don't want her getting involved with The Dark Lord." Snape informs me.

     I laugh to myself. "I guess she should find a new dad, then."

    I wait for him to shout but he gives up and walks the opposite direction.

    I enter the Slytherin common room and take a seat on one of the sofas. Everyone else is already in their dorms. Before I can even get up and go to bed I fall asleep.

~~~

     I'm woken up by the door slamming shut. I start to sit up but realize who's entering and decide to stay hidden.

         "Is it really that late?" One of the girls chuckles.

       The other two sigh. I peek over and watch as they start to make their way down the stairs.

          Please don't go to bed yet, please don't go to bed yet...

      "I think I'm going to stay up for a while longer, I need to prepare for classes tomorrow."

      I quietly let out a sigh of relief. As soon as the two other girls are gone I sit up.

              "Bloody Hell!" The girl huffs.

     Before I can introduce myself she starts speaking.

      "Malfoy, isn't it? Does everyone in your family have that hair?"

      My jaw clenches but I stay calm. "Does everyone in your family have an attitude?"

    "Ouch," She says sarcastically. "I was about to ask you the same thing."

    I laugh to myself. As I'm about to reply I realize that calling her "Snape" isn't going to work.

              "What's your first name again?"

      She crosses her arms. I already know it but it's fun messing around.

               "Amanda? Allie?" I taunt playfully.

      She rolls her eyes and starts heading towards the stairs.

           "Oh! Alexis!" I shout. "That's definitely it."

              She stops moving and turns around.

      "I usually call people by their last names, but yours is already taken."

            Alexis sighs. "That's too bad."

      "I guess we'll just skip to a first name basis, then?"

      "I don't think that will be necessary," She tells me. "It's not like we're going to be friends."

        I run my hand through my hair. "What a heart breaker, Alexis."

       "Goodnight, Malfoy." She says softly before walking away.

     "It's Draco." I shout at Alexis. She continues walking and disappears down the stairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 118 39
"Oh shut up, Malfoy! I don't care what you think about me. Your opinion of me doesn't matter. It doesn't hurt my feelings so hate to bring you down."...
150K 3.9K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
23.7K 910 15
A couple of months before Draco was supposed to leave for Hogwarts, this new family moved in next to the Manor. He was confused and wanted to meet th...
355K 7.7K 40
You knew the Malfoy's since you were little. You father, Severus Snape (a potions teacher at Hogwarts) is a really good friend of both but you never...