nct oneshots (Bxb)

By luv_injunn

Contains mostly Norenmin, Renmin, and Noren. Includes smut so skip over if you don't wanna read. ❗no request... More

INFO
🐣Norenmin🐣
💋Jaewinyong💋
🌟Norenmin🌟
👬Markhyuck👬
🌸Norenmin🌸
🎢Norenmin🎢
✨Renmin✨
🍲Norenmin🍲
🌃Norenmin🌃
🌃Norenmin🌃
😳Dowoo😳
🥀Noren🥀
🥀Noren🥀
🥀Noren 🥀
🗣️Markhyuck🗣️
🍼Hyuck x 127🍼
🖌Norenmin🖌
😈yuwin😈
👺Noren👺
⚠️ Renmin ⚠️
⚠️Norenmin⚠️
🌟Luwin🌟
🐇Norenmin🐇
🧚‍♀️Chensung🧚‍♀️
😠Renmin😠
💵Renhyuck💵
💵Renhyuck💵
⚠️Renmin⚠️
⚠️Norenmin⚠️
Renmin
Renmin part 1
⚠️Renmin part 2⚠️
⚠️Renmin⚠️
⚠️ Renmin ⚠️
⚠️Renmin💃

⚠️Renhyuck⚠️

8.4K 79 4
By luv_injunn

A/n - Also Renjun is spelled Renjn and Hyuck is missing the U because i censor things on twitter! Hopefully yall enjoy this mediocre smut while yall wait for Renmin!

includes- slapping, overstim, edging, degradtion, kitten hybrid renjun 
__________________

Cat hybrid Rnjun being impatient while Hyck is prepping himself, being forced to wait until hyck is finished. 

The kitten sounded so pretty whining in want. Rubbing himself against his pillow to try and create friction against his erection.

Every small movement has the little bells on his pretty pink collar ringing while he slowly rutted himself on the pillow. 

Donghyck was in front of him, on his hands and knees as he teasingly played with his hole. Slipping his fingers and scissoring himself for Rnjun to watch. Hycks fingers easily slipped into his hole, as if he was made to take dick.

The hybrid watches with lust as Donghyck adds his third finger, a quiet groan leaving Hyck's mouth as he curls his fingers. 

Rnjun frowns as he watches Donghyuk fuck himself, slowly trailing his own hand down to touch his member. The hybrid just wanted to hurry up and fuck his owner. 

Rnjun knew he wasn't supposed to touch himself, but the kitten couldn't help it when his owner looks that good. 

Hyck's tan legs spread showcasing his greedy hole, the quiet moans leaving Donghyck's mouth that has Rnjun looking longingly. 

With Hyck's fingers disappearing into his hole easily Rnjun could just imagine how it felt. He imagined his cock slowly slipping in, the tightness and warmth of Donghyck. 

The cat hybrid glances to check to make sure his owner isn't watching before trailing his hand down.

Rnjun's tail flicks back and forth as he softly touches his dick, carefully stroking himself up and down in time with Donghyuck's thrusts. 

The kitty bites his lip trying to conceal his whines and moans, trying not to get caught playing with himself. 

Finally Rnjun let's out a shakey breath with out realizing.The kitten freezes up, hoping to not get caught and holding his breath. 

Renjn tenses when he sees Donghyck's movements stop. 

Hyck finally turns to glare, his eyes dark and filled with anger. "What are you doing?" 

Renjn eyes widen, shocked from getting caught in the act.

The kitten quickly stops, shrinking back in shame as he pulls his small hands away from his aching cock. He could see the dangerous annoyance in Hyuck's eyes.

Rnjun wraps his tail around his body frightened. 

There's a silence that has Rnjun shaking, scared of what's about to come. The minute of silence leaves the hybrid waiting in fear, staring at his disappointed owner patiently. 

Donghyck finally pulls his fingers out of his hole, turning his body and ever so slowly crawling his way over to the shaking kitten. Rnjun closes his eyes, his ears pressing flat against his head in shame. 

Rnjun waits in anticipation feeling his owners body pressing against his.

The cat hybrid bites his lip, averting his eyes from Hyck's eyes. Renjn doesn't make a sound when his body is being pushed backwards toward the bed. His body slightly bounces, the bells on his collar ringing and Rnjun gasps when he feels hyuck grab his jaw harshly. Forcing his mouth open causing Rnjun to open his tightly shut eyes in surprise. 

Rnjun fearfully keeps his eyes trained on Hyck's, trying his best to not look away and making him even angrier. 

"My pet can't even keep his hands to himself?" Donghyck asks, his voice is stern and Rnjun struggles to shakes his head, a small pitiful "no" leaving his dry lips.

His owner only laughs, long and loud as if to taunt him before stopping to glare down at him. 

Donghyck finally let's go of the kitties jaw and trails his hands down to Rnjuns aching cock.

The younger boy drags his nails against Rnjun's pale skin, leaving faint red marks that dissapear shortly after. 

"I'm pretty sure I saw my kitten touching his cock" Donghyck's hand teasingly outlines Rnjuns skin.

Hyck doesn't touch Rnjun's member, instead he trails his fingers around Rnjun's hard dick painfully slow. Donghyck impatiently waits for Renjns answer, tilting his head and watching his face closely.

The kitty gulps, biting his lip in anticipation as Hyck's fingers gets closer and closer. 

"N-no mommy I didn't. I promise I didn't, " Rnjun's voice comes out quiet and frightened as he lies through his teeth. Rnjun's eyes are wide and his ears are still pressed firmly against his head.

Donghyck smiles this time, scarily sadistic and saccharine.

"Oh really?" Rnjun gasps when Donghyck slaps his cock, bucking his hips up and letting out a loud moan. His owner looks at him in disgust, staring down at him before slapping his aching member again.

The hybrid unconsciously tries to move away, moaning when there's a sting on his thigh. The sound of his skin rings throughout the mostly silent room save for Rnjun's heavy breathing.

Rnjun cries out in humiliation when he feels his dick twitch, his body flushing a warm red and tail wrapping around Donghyck's arm.

"Then are you calling me blind? Because if I remember correctly" After every sentence there's a slap to his aching dick that has Renjun crying out in pain and pleasure.

Renjn could feel pre cum starting to drip from his hard member, his face flushing red in embarrassment. 

Hyuck carefully unwrapps the hybrids tail, caressing the fur gently that has Renjun purring. This goes on for far too long for the kitten. The smaller boy eagerly waits for more, his eyes filled with desperation.

At the same time Donghyuck drags his nail against Renjun's aching dick before rubbing his slit, rubbing the pre cum around and teasing. 

Renjun's eyes widen in surprise at the sudden pleasure, the motion causing a high whine to leave his pretty pink lips.

Donghyck doesn't let him rest though, harshly pulling Rnjun's tail elicting a wail from Rnjun. The poor kitten shakily exhales, all the teasing starting to get to him. 

Donghyck slowly strokes the kittens member up and down, rubbing at his tip for a second before squeezing.

Hyck continues rubbing the sensitive area, watching as Renjun struggles to stay still. 

"I think you forgot who this belongs to, " His owner mumbles as he speeds up his pace, watching as Rnjun's face changes into pure pleasure. 

Hyck continues his movements, increasing his grip and thumbing his slit with his other hand. 

Rnjun gasps, thrusting his hips up with each stroke down to chase his orgasm.

The room was filled with Renjun's moans and wails, the bells on his collar jingling with any small movement of the hybrids. 

Renjun throws his head back feeling his climax, almost releasing when he feels Hyuck completely stop and squeeze the base of his cock. 

The kitten cries out, trying to buck up only to be with with Hyuck's hand pushing his hips down. 

"Mommy please! Please let me come!" Renjun begs, his legs trembling at the ruined orgasm. "No" The simple answer has Renjun whimpering in want. 

Renjun thinks about just stroking his member with his own hands, he could do it quickly and get it over with. But the kitten already got in enough trouble for today. 

"This is only the start of your lesson kitty, I have to remind you who owns your useless little cock." Rnjun whimpers hearing the disappointment in his tone.

"M-mommy I'm sorry, please I promise I'll be good!" The hybrid begs, moving his hands down to grab Hyck's still hands. 

"Really? From what I've seen I don't think so" 

"Yes, yes I'll be good. Please mommy I really promise" Renjn begs out, there were tears streaming down his eyes now. His eyes turning puffy and his lips trembling as sobs left Rnjun's mouth.  

"Really? You're sorry? I don't know if you're actually sorry kitten" Donghyck mumbles, trailing one of his hands towards his chest to pinch and play with Rnjun's hard nipples. 

"Yes i-im sorry! Really mommy please, I'm sorry for touching my cock im just a little slut who can't control himself! Please-" Rnjun's sentence is cut short with his own sobs, snot and tears running down his face making him look so so messy. 

Donghyck couldn't help but smile seeing how broken he got his kitten. After all it was always the most fun breaking him, watching him sob and mumbling out incoherent sentences.

Donghyck stares at him for a second before moving his hand to comfortingly stroke his cheek, wiping away the tears and snot. 

"Really, you want to be good for your mommy" Donghyck asks, one hand on Rnjun's cheek and the other lazily stroking his cock. Rnjun dumbly nods, his ears twitching.

Tears fall down his cheek as he repeatedly mumbles out a. "I'll be a good boy mommy, I promise I really will, " The words spilling out of his mouth like a mantra. 

Donghyck thinks for a second before sitting up and getting on his knees, spreading his legs and turning his head to look at his hybrid with lust. "Then how about you show me hm?" 

__________________________

Donghyuck spreads his cheeks with his hands, revealing his rim looking so fuckable as it clenches around nothing but air. 

Renjun eagerly nods as he licks his lips, stumbling over himself to sit up and crawl over to Donghyuck. His tail swishing back and forth as he grips onto Hyuck's hips swiftly. 

The kitty carefully trails his finger over his hole, playfully pushing in his finger to watch Hyuck clench around him. 

And only when Hyuck pushes back, a small warning leaving his mouth does Renjun spit onto Hyuck's hole with a small sorry leaving his mouth. 

He does so with no grace, quickly spreading around the saliva and pushing in a few fingers to before pulling out and gripping his cock. 

Renjun was glad Hyuck had already prepped himself, he was too impatient to do it correctly as of right now. 

Finally the kitten places his head against Hyuck's rim, slowly pushing his cock inside his tight hole. 

There's a soft groan from Hyuck as Renjun gets situated. Staying still and trying his best not to start moving and hurt his owner. 

And it was pretty hard trying to just not slam his hips in. But either way Renjun tries to wait, biting his lip as his tail wraps around Hyuck's leg. 

Donghyuck easily takes in his dick, his walls sucking him in and clenching around his aching cock nicely. 

Renjun moans at the warmth, Donghyuck's hole always felt tight around him and oh how good it felt. The feeling of Donghyuck's velvety walls engulfing his dick. He could never get tired of the feeling. 

This was why Renjun was always impatient, waiting was like hell when Renjun knew how good it felt fucking into Hyuck. 

Of course his owner knew this and took full advantage of it, teasing the hell out of Renjun until filthy words spilled out of his mouth while he begged. 

Finally Donghyuck hums as he clenches around him, elicting a whine from Renjun. "Move kitten"

Renjun groans but nods anyways, beginning to thrust in and out. Hyuck's hole swallows the hybrids member with ease, taking in his dick like it was meant for it. 

Renjun groans as he watches his member disappear into his owners walls. 

The sound of renjun's hips hitting the back of Hyuck's ass could clearly be heard, echoing around the room along with Hyuck's groans. 

The small sounds Donghyuck only motivates him to go faster, increasing his pace with his head thrown back. 

The kitten moans as he grips onto Donghyuck, trying different angles to locate his sweet spot. 

It takes a few seconds but Renjun knows he has it when there's a loud moan coming from Hyuck, smiling to himself proudly before aiming in the exact spot. 

And the sounds his owner makes is enough for Renjun to thrust in harder, practically clawing at Hyuck's skin for grip. 

The younger boy doesn't mind though, instead the pain adds onto the pleasure. Leaving Hyuck to clench onto the sheets as his pet continues his thrusts. 

"Ah there- good kitty" Hyuck mumbles out as Renjun continues thrusting into him. His bell collar ringing with each thrust and small moans leaving his pretty mouth. 

Renjun continues his rhythem, thrusting in and out trying to aim for Hyuck's prostate to try and please his mommy. 

But Hyuck himself knew it was too much to ask for from an impatient kitten. He was just hoping that Renjun wouldn't disappoint him this time. 

But like he guessed Renjun loses his rhythm. His thrusts getting sloppy as the feeling of Hyuck's walls clenching against his cock slowly gets to him. 

And instead of aiming to pleasure Hyuck, Renjun chases his own orgasm. Clenching his eyes shut as he speeds up, sloppily moving his hips as Renjun feels pleasure build up from the pit of his stomach. 

And the kitten is too occupied by his own pleasure, his collar ringing loudly as his hips frantically thrust in and out trying to chase his climax. He doesn't notice Hyuck grow quiet. 

"Mommy, mommy can I cum, can I?!" Renjun's eyes finally open, trying to see if Hyuck would let him come through his half lidded eyes. 

And Renjun claws at his owners hips, whines leaving his mouth when he doesn't get a response. The tanned skin doesn't turn to nod, instead there's no reaction. 

Renjun doesn't stop though, instead continuing his pace as he held onto his climax. 

All that could be heard was Renjun's whines and begs along with his moans. Desperately wanting to cum and please himself. 

"Mommy? H-Hyuck?" Renjun truly doesn't know what's going on when he doesn't respond, biting his lip in regret when he sees a small twitch come from Donghyuck. 

He wasn't supposed to call him by his real name during this. Renjun almost says sorry, trying to stop and apologize but before he can a the pleasure increases. 

It pushes him forward, making the kitten forget about what was currently going on. He knew it was one of his rules, don't cum with out permission. 

But Renjun couldn't help it when he was so lost, lost in his pleasure. 

"M-mommy!" And before he knows it, Renjun is spilling inside of Hyuck. Painting his walls with white and filling the tanned boy. 

The kitty sighs as he stills his hips, breathing heavily as he tried to catch his breath. The room is completely silent save for Renjun's heavy breathing. 

It's barely 30 seconds before Renjun is being pushed back harshly by a furious looking Donghyuck. 

His head hits the bed first and Renjun's eyes shoot open in confusion, his brain still hazy with pleasure. The kitty comes face to face with an almost enraged Hyuck.

Before he can even comprehend what was going on there's a loud smack that echos through out the room. 

Renjun mouth practically gapes as his hand moves to comfort his now stinging cheek. Tears beginning to form at the edge of his eyes as he stares up at Donghyuck confused. 

"You want to cum so badly? Oh I'll make you cum" 

Renjn doesn't even have enough power to move his body, pitifully whimpering and allowing Hyck to clench his rim around his sensitive member with teary eyes. 

"Fuck, mommy please, too m- ah!" Before renjn can even finish his sentence Donghyck had lifted himself, a small smirk on his face as he watches his kitten cry and writh below him. 

Hyck lifts himself off of Renjn's dick until only the kitten's tip was inside before slamming his body back down. A loud cry escapes renjn's mouth, pathetically moving his arms to try and push Donghyck off of his overstimulated dick. 

His owner only giggles as he watches Renjn cry under him. The kitty's ears were twitching as renjn throws his head back, showcasing his pale necked decorated by his pretty collar. 

Again Hyck bounces himself on renjn, the tanned skinned boy moans as renjn's member reaches deep inside of him, rolling his hips back as he ignores renjn's whines and sobs. 

The sheer force of Hyck's movement has Renjn crying out, trying to move his legs and arms to push his owner off of his sensitive cock only to be shut down another quick slap. This time the sound of Hyck's hand against Renjn's cheek doesn't echo throughout the room, instead blending into all the current sounds. 

Donghyck's wet hole filled with the kittens cum and renjn's sniffles and his uneven breaths. 

Renjn doesn't even have the time to cry out in pain before Hyck begins bouncing on top of him, his walls clenching around the kitty's overstimulated dick and making Renjn let out a broken moan. 

"Agh! M-mommy please it's too much!" The sound of Donghycks skin slapping against Renjn's legs was all that could be heard throughout the room along with the kitten's collar. The bell ringing everytime Renjn moves his head side to side. 

"Fuuuckk~ t-too much! I'm gonna come mommy!" Renjn doesn't even realize his own embarrasing sounds leaving his mouth and filling the room. HIs mind was numb and all he could feel was the constant warmth around his painful dick.

"You take what I give you kitty" His voice is low and raspy, the sound of Hyck's breathy pants barely being heard above the loud slaps of Hyck's skin against Renjn's thighs and renjn's loud moans and sobs. 

Renjn clenches onto the sheets as another orgasm builds up against his stomach, making the kitten claw against the cotton sheets and tear through them. The kitty sobs as his climax builds up, slowly building up until it was unbearable. 

"Ah! mommy!" A small pitiful cry leaves Renjn's pink lips as his cum shoots into Hyck's walls, refilling him with warm come before Renjn's body goes slack. His vision goes black for a second, his brain not being able to comprehend everything that was going on. 

The kitten doesn't even realize that Hyck was still going, legs trembling as Donghyck continues to bounce on his sore and limp dick. "No! Too much, too much! Mommy no more!" Renjn babbles as his hand weakly pulls on his owner's arms.

"But look at that, your useless cock is growing hard again, don't you want your mommy to feel good kitty? Won't you be good for me kitten?" 

And Renjn was so dumb with pleasure that he couldn't even whine for hyck to stop, instead he nods his head hastily, babbling on and on with words Hyck couldn't even understand. 

Hyck smiles as he leans foward, moving his legs to get more comfortable before leaning in to suck on Renjn's hard nipple. It almost makes Hyck feel bad when a broken sounding cry leaves Renjn's throat. 

Hyck let's go of his kittens nipple to look up and renjn and almost comes looking at him. 

Donghyck was sadistic and oh how pretty Renjn looked right now. Sweat building up on his skin and ears pressed against his head. Dried tear tracks on his cheek and flushed body and face, there was still a small outline of his hand on Renjn's cheek and it only encouraged Hyck to move faster. 

Right now Renjn could only think of his owners hole, letting out moans and cries as his owner milks his sensitive cock. 

Finally hyck's bounces become sloppier, rolling his hips back as Renjn's croaky moans and groans encourages his orgasm. 

"Kitten don't you want to come again, do you want to come with me angel?" Hyck's voice is low and despreate, bouncing himself faster and faster but losing his accuracy. 

Renjn almost instantly nods his head, the sound of his collar ringing taking over his own senses with how much he was shaking his head. "yes please, wanna come, wanna come so bad mommy." His own voice is quiet but the kitty was so dumb that he chants the same words over and over again like a mantra. 

The kitten could feel himself being pushed over the edge yet again, his cock twitching pitifully as Hyck uses him like a little doll. 

Hyck groans as bounces himself up and down, moving his hands away from his abdomen to play with renjn's hard nipples again. The feeling elicts a cry from Renjun, throwing his head back as his leg twitches. 

Donghyck notices and continues his menstrations, throwing his head back as he feels his climax intensifying. "Fuck kitty, come with me. Be good for me and let go" 

And that's all Renjn needs before he's letting go, his dick cumming nothing but clear liquid from being used. "Ah! mommy!" Hyck almost instantly collapses against Renjn's sweaty chest, moving his hands up to his hair to scratch Renjn's ears. 

A small purr resounds through the room making Donghyck smile. "You were so so good for me kitten" Renjn doesn't respond, instead he tries to catch his breath as his ears slightly twitch. 

The two boys stay like that for the next five minutes, relaxing against each other as they pull their bodies close. 

"I need to get you cleaned up" Renjn groans in annoyance as Hyck tries to wiggle away. "Baby cmon we're messy. I'll get a warm bath on for you" Renjun sighs but unwraps his arms around Donghyck anyways. 

The hybrid lets out a small groan as he feels Hyck pulls himself off of Renjn's sore dick. The kitty purrs feeling hyck scratch behind his ears yet again, relaxing against his touch and allowing his eyes to close.

Before Renjn fully falls asleep he hears the sound of rushing water filling the tub and small footsteps back to him, it's quiet for a second before Renjn feels the bed dip down and a small kiss being pressed against his forehead. 

"Love you Renjn"  

________________________

A/N- shitty ending because I got lazy. Sorry about that but hope yall enjoyed. Edited version is on twitter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 702 55
Random chapters with very random pairs of nct members Read if you want to lol i just wanted to get some ideas out for space
710K 14.4K 100
𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 : 𝐜 𝐨 𝐦 𝐩 𝐥 𝐞 𝐭 𝐞 i advice you to not read it if i'm being honest cause the writing here was not the vibe 💀 i was very bored so...
200K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...
28K 544 20
「 requests are open 」 norenmin oneshots because i love norenmin so much<3 ↳ if you request smut, it will be vague because i'm not good at that! ...