Mason Kendall x Reader {Game...

By tifashearts

I didn't see any Mason Kendall fanfics so I decide to make up because I love Tanner Buchanan and I'm bored as... More

Chapter 2
Wtfff, how!?!?!?

Chapter 1

1.1K 12 12
By tifashearts

Y/N!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

I groaned out of frustration and managed to get up from my bed.

I brushed my teeth and hair, you know. The usual.

I then grabbed my bag and my pop tarts and left to the nearest subway station.

Your outfit

"This is so confusing." I groaned. I pulled out my phone and typed in the address of the school. "Walk left." Said the voice on my phone. I continued walking in directions instructed by my cell phone until I reached the school.

"Alright, here goes nothing." I smiled to myself.

I opened the door and walked right inside the building.

I looked at my schedule for my first class. I had my eyes glued to the paper to the point where I bumped into someone.

"Oh my, I am so sorry." I said while looking up at him. The boy appeared to have green eyes, tanned skin and slick back

"It's cool." He said.

"Hey, by any chance. Do you know where this class is?"

The guy leaned in and said "Up the stairs, walk right and you'll see." He said.

"Thank you, I guess I'll see you around." I smiled.

"Maybe." He said.

I walked away and turned around to glance at him.

Damn, he's kind of cute but not as hot as Dabi, Damon Salvatore or Conner Kent.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

LUNCH TIME

"Your projects are due tomorrow so make sure to turn them in soon!" Said the teacher.

I packed up my things and walked straight to the cafeteria.

I grabbed my lunch and scanned around the room for an empty seat. I spot one in the back of the cafeteria so I immediately sat there and continued working on my drawing.

(Artwork not mine)

"Mind if I sit here?" Said a female voice.

I looked up from my tablet to find a brunette girl with blue eyes standing up with her lunch bag.

"No, not at all. Sit." I said.

"I haven't seen you around. Are you new here?" She asked.

"Yes, yes I am." I said as I was drawing.

"I'm Peggy, Peggy Kendall." She said.

"I'm Y/N, Y/N L/N." I replied.

"So what you doing?" She asked.

"I'm drawing characters from this game I like."

"What game?" Said Peggy.

"Undertale."

"What is it about?"

"It's about a kid who has fallen into the Underground. Throughout their journey they meet various monsters, yoh have 2 options. The pacifist route and the genocide route. The pacifist route is where you save all of the monster and the genocide route is where you kill all of the monsters." I replied.

"That sounds like a fun game." Peggy smiled.

"It is."

*SCREAM* MASON KENDALL IS HERE!!!!

"Ow!" I yelled.

"What's the matter? Is the screaming bothering you?" Peggy asked with a concerned look on her face.

"Yeah it is, I should probably put on my headphones. At least they're noise cancelling headphones." I smiled.

I reached out of my bag and got out a pair of headphones and played some music until the screaming died out.

"Peggy, we need to leave. We have a doctor's appointment."

"Hey Y/N!!!"

I paused the music and removed the headphones.

"Yes Peggy?" I asked.

"I got to go. I have a doctor's appointment. Do you want to exchange phone numbers so we can keep in touch?" She asked.

"Sure, hold on." I said as I got out my phone and showed it to Peggy.

"I'll text you in a bit so you don't have to worry about writing down my phone number. Anyways it was nice to meet you." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." I smiled back.

"Have a nice day." Said the male from earlier.

"You too." I replied.

I continued playing music as I was finishing up my work until I felt 3 pairs of eyes looking at me.

I apologize for this short chapter, I normally have them longer than this. Anyways, I hope you have a good day and night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
61K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...