Chapter 1

Y/N!!! YOU DON'T WANT TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!

I groaned out of frustration and managed to get up from my bed.

I brushed my teeth and hair, you know. The usual.

I then grabbed my bag and my pop tarts and left to the nearest subway station.

Your outfit

"This is so confusing." I groaned. I pulled out my phone and typed in the address of the school. "Walk left." Said the voice on my phone. I continued walking in directions instructed by my cell phone until I reached the school.

"Alright, here goes nothing." I smiled to myself.

I opened the door and walked right inside the building.

I looked at my schedule for my first class. I had my eyes glued to the paper to the point where I bumped into someone.

"Oh my, I am so sorry." I said while looking up at him. The boy appeared to have green eyes, tanned skin and slick back

"It's cool." He said.

"Hey, by any chance. Do you know where this class is?"

The guy leaned in and said "Up the stairs, walk right and you'll see." He said.

"Thank you, I guess I'll see you around." I smiled.

"Maybe." He said.

I walked away and turned around to glance at him.

Damn, he's kind of cute but not as hot as Dabi, Damon Salvatore or Conner Kent.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

LUNCH TIME