ONEUS KINGDOM (Seohoxreaders...

By Aesthetic_EJ

Someone well said "The way sadness works is one of the strangest riddles in the world" . Did U guys agreed? W... More

Intro
Chapter:1
Chapter: 2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
New Book cover๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Chapter: 5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
New Book ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15(The Day kingdom)
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18(Him)
Chapter:19(Willing)
Chapter:20
Chapter:21(The Scar)
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter:24(Mixed feelings?)
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27(surprise babe)
Chapter:28
Chapter:29(His possession)
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31(Black blood)
Chapter:33(What if its true?)
Chapter:34(She'll never forgive you)
Chapter:35(My little angel)
Chapter:36(Part 1)
Chapter:36(part 2) Flash back
Christmas Eve special.๐ŸŽ„โ„โ›„๐ŸŽ‰
Chapter:37
Chapter:38(Close to you)
Chapter:39(Witch?)
Chapter: 40(Jealous)
Chapter:41(Antique shop)
Chapter:42(What have I done)
Chapter:43(Hatred?)
Chapter:44 Blood Moon(part:1)
Chapter:44 Blood Moon(part 2)
Chapter:45(preview)
Chapter:45(part 1) Awakening
Chapter: 45(part 2) A devil in disguise.
BOOK 2๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

Chapter:32(Yellow eyes made the most honest promise")

341 33 27
By Aesthetic_EJ

"And if I could. I'd got you the moon
And give it you.
And if death was coming for you.
I'd give my life for you"

I walk down the garden to see the most beautiful flower blooming with others. Her eyes tantalize as she gaze at the flowers. A small smile playing on her scarlet lips. Her skin shining in the sun light.

Anyone can fall for this beauty but only the lucky one will have her in his arms. And that's what makes me jealous. That someone was Seoho. But what could I do. She was already claimed by someone I can't fight. How can I? He is like a brother to me.

I accepted the fact that she can't be mine. But my feelings just can't seems to fade. Not even a slighter bit. Instead whenever I look at her, she makes me fall in love again and again but every time felt different. That was one of her charm. You can fall in love with her twice or more but every time will felt different. Every time the feelings will be more strong and more intoxicating. I wanted to stop but for her, it was worth every time even if I'd be broken in the end.

"Hey hwan wanna have some tea? We can have a long talk too"

Her honey like voice filled my ears. I smiled at her and noded. Seriously how can someone say no to this girl.

She was like a pleasurable pain. And I was so in it. I regretted. I did man!!

But every time I look at her. There was this strange relaxation by just looking at her smiling. Indeed I was crazy.

I take a sip of the tea and glance at her who was looking at me with her eyebrows knitted together. I chuckled and noded.

"Its good" I replied with a smile. She sighed in relief and take a sip of her tea. I look at her intensely trying to figure out what might she want to talk about. She look up at me and than put the cup down and intertwined her fingers with each other. I could tell she was hella scared. Whatever it is. I hope its not that bad.

"I wanted to warn you hwan" As the words left her mouth it gave shiver down my spine.

"About what Caroline?" I asked a bit confused. She sighed and look at me straight in the eyes.

"Evil......A powerful presence"

"An evil one.....I can.....feel it" I placed the cup down and pull my attention towards her. Her eyes were boring holes in mine. I can feel it too. A very powerful presence. But how can Caroline know about it?

"But why you want to warn me? Is it after me?" I asked now a bit scared. She shook her head and sighed again.

"Hwan.....y/n is in serious danger."

********************

I woke up and sat up on my bed. I rub my eyes and sighed. Its been a long since I dreamt about Caroline. And her warning me about y/n? I shook my head and decided to talk to Leedo hyung.

Since he can only understand my visions. My power is that I can talk to dead people. I can even dreamt about them and talk to them. Some even tells about future. I fresh up and make my way to King's room. I knocked the door and Rose open it with a smile.

"Good morning Hwanwoong." She greeted me and allow me to come in.

"Good morning My lady. How are you?" I asked. I look around and saw Leedo standing in the balcony with a serious face.

"I'm very great" She said. I noded back and walk towards Leedo. He turned to me and smiled.

"Hmmm let me guess. Another dream that bother you right?" He said with a smirk. I laughed and noded.

I look at Rose. Asking to give us some privacy. She smiled and noded.

"I will be with keonhee in the library" She said and leave us in the massive room of theirs'.

"Well indeed you're right. And now I meet Caroline" I said. His face turned white and his eyes widen. Probably bcz he didn't expect Caroline to come into my dreams. Yes I didn't tell him about my dreams when I see Caroline. Well fair enough. I wanted t keep them a secret but now its about y/n. Its just that some part of me  really don't want her to get hurt. So its worth it.

"What is it hwanwoong. What did she said?" He asked.

"She warned me. About y/n." I said and look down. My fists tighten at the thought of her getting hurt.

"She is in danger!!!! She said she is in a serious danger!!!" I blurted out. Leedo step back in fear and look outside the balcony. He massage his temple and turned away.

He sat down on his bed and covered his face with his palms. I got confused and walk towards him.

"What's the matter?" I asked. He shook his head and look up at me. His next words shattered me.

"I was right Hwanwoong. I can feel it too. Something bad is about to happen. From last night I can feel this strange darkly powerful presence. And I fear that it might be in Night kingdomHe said. His eyes reflect nothing but fear in them. It means Caroline was right. Something bad is about to happen.

I can't. I can't let that happen. Not to y/n. And not again.

I still remember that night when I saw her in the forest. The sight of her. Still haunts me in my dreams. I can't. She is too innocent.

"I will do whatever it takes to protect her. I will die trying" I closed my eyes and promised to myself. Promised that I will never let anyone hurt her. I'll keep her safe even if it will take my life.

"Hwanwoong?" Leedo called out. I opened my eyes and he gasp. Probably bcz my wolf was taking control. He held my shoulders and look dead in my eyes.

"I promise that too. Let's not let the history repeat itself" He said in his alpha tone. I noded and bow.

"But now what is more important is....."

I look up at him. Waiting for him to continue. He walked back to the balcony. I followed him and stand beside him. He gaze up in the sky and close his eyes.

Leedo's POV:

Can't believe things will took a turn. A turn which lead to a dangerous path of life and death.

I could tell as a king Ravn would have felt it too. The dark power of that day. Its coming. Very soon. I'm afraid that this time something or someone is also coming with it. And its not just a normal presence. Its  much more powerful and dominant than us.

What worried me is...what will happen to y/n? As long I remember. Two hundred years ago. Caroline was lucky that on her stay this day didn't came. But I'm afraid that this time its y/n. A pure innocent soul. It felt like as if time is repeating itself. But now the girl is y/n. Same like two hundred years before Caroline was killed. She was like a sun in our Day kingdom. Such a cheerful and colorful person. But never expected for her to die so tragically. We saved her in our hearts. Now she lives in our memories. Still that beautiful and lively.

Y/n is nice too. She has such a kind heart and pure soul. She have that aurora which will eventually make you fall for her. She is such an angel. So pure so innocent. Her purity is her beauty. Even she have been through so much but still she remains strong. Tell me how can you hate someone like her. Someone so sweet and kind. Her smile really lighten up your mood. If don't believe than you can take hwanwoong and Seoho as an example. Both were so shattered after Caroline's death. They closed themselves into their solitude. But when y/n came, they again open up.

I'm surprise that y/n literally change them in no time.

I glance at the sky. Hwanwoong followed my gaze with a confuse look.

"Hwanwoong......

" The Dark moon is coming."

Hello.....If you like this chapter,hit the vote. And let me know your reviews too.😳😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 1K 35
*editing small details and tense but you can proceed to read* โ€ขRed was never beautiful for him, but he made him want to bath in his crimson loveโ€ข โWh...
217K 7.4K 11
Jungkook - "You're my wife for the outside world but inside of this house you're nothing but a whore of mine . Get this thing stuck at your brain , s...
1.2K 46 14
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž" Seonghwa was in a 7 member boy band called 'Ateez' they were internationally famous with their unique s...
3.5K 200 18
When vampires exist in this world, who come out at night to hunt for humans, Y/N, a girl who was diagnosed with depression and had no will to live an...