Falling

By Collen2123

Two years before The 100 where sent to the ground Clarke is sent on a solo mission for finding out about the... More

Prologue
Two Years Ago
First Love
Losing Everything
To The Ground
Memories
Truth
Two Loves, One Heart
Hanging
Choose
Preparing for War
War
Reunion
Retaliation
Camp Jaha
18 Deaths
Jus Drein Jus Duan
Inside Man
Wanheda
The Return
Summit
It's a Trap
Ice Nation
Massacre
This Is Who I Am
I Am Not Pretending
Yu gonplei ste odon
Monster
Trade
A.I
Revenge
Forgivness
Plan to Save Humanity
A.L.I.E
City Of The Light
The List
Arkadia Falls
Fuel for Space
The End of the World
Part 2
Alive and Alone
Madi
2199 Days
Earth
Clarke is Alive
Polis
Getting The Bunker Open
Pandora's Box
Tracker
Betrayal
Into the Unknown
Sandstorm
A Traitors Plan
Another War
New World

Mount Weather

161 5 0
By Collen2123

Clarke POV

I was too late. I arrived at TonDc just as the bomb hit. I fall to the ground, my ears ringing. A hand touches my arm. I turn to see my mom. 

"Clarke!" She yells but its muffled. I shake my head looking at her again as she steady me. "Clarke, are you alright?" I nod my head watching as a horse burned runs pass us. I turn looking behind me to see Lexa disguised. She looks at me before walking away.

I move with my mom towards TonDc. I find Octavia and Lincoln, relieved that they are alive. 

"Did Bellamy radio?" She asks. I nod, smiling. She hugs me, glad. 

"He doesn't know that you're here. I didn't want him to worry." I say. Tears in my eyes. "I tried to get here but I was too late."

"I saw you ride in as the bomb hit. I know you tried." She squeezes my arms. We move beside my mom. She hears people trapped under the rubble. I am about to help her when shots are fired at us. I duck behind some rocks looking around. 

"It's one of them." Lincoln says. I look at him and then Octavia. 

"We'll take down the shooter, you help my mom get anyone trapped out." She noids wishing us luck. Lincoln and I run up to the tree's, trying to avoid being hit. We are running up when we find Lexa and a few other warriors. 

"Heda." Lincoln bows his head. 

"What are you doing here?" She asks.

"We are here to take out the shooter. He is killing any survivors. We are here to stop him." I stand up straight. She nods.

"Lead the way." I walk pass her, up the hill. Lincoln follows me as we get closer to the shooter.

He moves to come up behind him as we come from the front. Lincoln tackles him but the shooter gets the upper hand. He holds him against him, gun to his throat. Lincoln tries to get me to kill him to kill the shooter. I stare at him before tossing my knife into the shooters head. He falls back dead. Lincoln looks at me before smiling walking towards me. 

I hug him before walking back to TonDc with him and Lexa. We arrive at the village stopping as we look down. Everyone stops as they see Lexa above them. They start to chant 'Heda' over and over. She finally puts her hand up to stop them.

"What happened here will not stand. The mountain will fall. The dead will avenged!" The warriors cheer. 

"Enough!" I hear my mom yell. "That's enough. There are still others in the wreckage. Let's get to work."  Warriors step forward to help. I move down to her. She hugs me and that's when I realize she is hurt.

"Mom." She shushes me. 

"I'm alright." I nod tears falling down my cheek. 

"Are we the good guys?" I ask her. 

"Clarke, what are you talking about?"

"What we're doing here. Should we be going to war?" I ask her as she smooths her hands up my arms.

"I don't know. But what I see is a girl who has seen too much. You don't have to do this alone." I nod letting her pull me into a hug. I hold onto my mom till Lexa announces that we are moving out. 

I walk beside her as we march to the mountain. Tomorrow the mountain will fall. I keep looking at Lexa as we march through the forest. The warriors yell behind us ready for blood. Everyone has their mission. One group will go to the dame led by Raven. Indra will lead the other group to the tunnels to help get the kids and grounders out. Bellamy will release the grounders from their cages and save the kids. Lexa and I will stand by the main door keeping the mountain mens eyes on us. 

This will work. We will save everyone. I have to believe in that. 

We arrive at the mountain. I stand in front of the doors, watching. Waiting. Lincoln steps up beside me. He could have gone with Indra and Octavia but he chose to stay here. He wasn't ready to go back to the tunnels. I don't blame him. I look at his face. He is worried about Octavia.

"Octavia will be fine."

"I know." He says looking at me.

"You love her." I say smiling. He smiles back before looking forward. 

"Now we wait." Lexa says.

Everyone gets into position. One of the guards from the ark walks to the door putting a bomb on it that when the door opens will allow it to stay open. It works but soon we are targeted by gunfire. Lexa looks at me and then at the area where the gunfire is coming from.

"I'm taking a group to eliminate them. You get that door open." I nod as she walks off. I stand beside the warriors waiting for the door to open.

"Come on Bellamy." I whisper. The door unlocks with a loud noise and opens. I watch as people file out. They are not the sky people they are grounders, my people. They run to the warriors as Lexa walks down. 

I step towards her seeing the guard that we took and released beside her. No suit on. He's cured. 

"What is this?" I ask her. "What is going on?"

"I'm sorry Clarke but I have made a deal with the mountain men." She looks at Emerson. He nods walking to the door as the last grounder comes out. 

"What have you done?" I look at them.

"They are releasing our people for exchanging their people. They will no longer prey on us as long as they have skaikru." I stare at her wide eyed. Panic rises inside me. Bellamy is still inside. He will be killed. 

"How could you?" I glare at her. 

"You would have done the same. I made a deal to save our people. They are not your people. I'm sorry." She walks pass me, warriors following. "Move out!"

I turn watching as they follow her. Lincoln looks at me. 

"Go." He says. I nod running. I turn to see Lexa watching me as I run to the caves. I hear Lincoln yell as they drag him away. I get to the cave finding no one there. I turn a corner stopping when I see Octavia still here. 

"Clarke?" She turns to look at me. "What is going on? Where is Lincoln?"

"Warriors took him."

"Where is the army?" She steps towards me.

"Lexa made a deal with the mountain men. They keep your people in exchange for mine."

"Lexa did this." I nod. She puts her hands on her face. "What about Bellamy?"

"That's why I'm here." Octavia looks at me and then nods.

"I hate Lexa." She says.

"I can tell. Lincoln will be fine." She nods and then the door opens. 

Bellamy stands there looking at us. Octavia hugs him, throwing her arms around his neck. He hugs her back staring at me. He then pushes her back walking to me. 

"I'm so sorry, Bellamy." I whisper. He pulls me against him. 

"I know. It was a good plan." He whispers into my head. He pulls back staring into my face before turning. That's when I see Monty and Jasper along with a girl in suit standing at the door. Octavia greets them, hugging them.

"As much as I love reunions we need to go. Where is the rest of the army?"

"Gone." I say.

"What do you mean gone?" Bellamy looks at me.

"Lexa formed a deal with the mountain men. They released my people but not yours. She's not going to help us." Bellamy nods moving towards the door.

"We can still do this. We have to save our people." He says. I look at him as he extends his hand out to mine. "Are you with us Clarke?" I look at the hand and then him. I nod taking his hand. We walk into the mountain and through some doors. We come to a hallway when Jasper looks at his friend.

"Maya are you okay?" I walk over to her and look at her air tank. It is low.

"She doesn't have much air." I say.

"We need to get her to level five." Jasper says.

"What's on level five?" I ask.

"All the air. When the dam's where destroyed they moved all the oxygen flow to one level. Level five. It's the only place with breathable air for Maya." I nod and then look at Bellamy.

"How do we get her there?" Octavia asks.

"The garbage shoot." Bellamy says.

"Come on." Jasper says.

"I'll come to." Octavia says. Bellamy goes to her.

"Be careful." Bellamy says.

"You too." 

Octavia, Jasper and Maya go to level five. Bellamy leads Monty and I to a room. We walk into find an older man. It must have had the cure because these floors are filled with radiation. 

"Ah. You must be the people responsible for destroying my mountain." He says. I stare at him and then take a gun out of Bellamy's holder. I point it at him.

"You're going to let my people go."

"Clarke what are you doing?" Bellamy stares at me.

"Saving our people." I walk up to him.

"Shoot me. It won't stop them. I'm not in charge anymore." The man says. 

"Where are our people?" He walks to the door. He leads us to the control room. We walk in. I lower my gun stopping as I stare at the screens. Our people are tied to walls everyone tied too walls. In the middle of the room is a table. Someone is strapped to it as they drill.

"Bone marrow." I whisper looking at Bellamy. He doesn't look at me, just keeps looking at the screens. I look down  to see a radio on the desk, I pick it up, pressing the button.

"This is Clarke Griffin. I need to talk to whoever's in charge. Over." I release the button, waiting. Finally the radio crackle's.

"This is President Cage."

"President. I have your father." The radio goes silent. "I will kill him if you don't release my people."

"I don't believe you." He says and I look at the man before pulling the trigger, as I do I hold the radio button. The bullet lands in the mans chest, killing him immediately.

"Now do I got your attention?"

"Clarke what did you do?" Bellamy comes up to me.

I watch the screen as the man named Cage looks at us before giving his radio to a guard. He walks through the hall and into a room. The room where the sky people are. He points to get the person on the table off and points at my mother.

"No." I whisper. I look at Bellamy and then at Monty. "Is it done?"

"Not quite." He says looking at the computer screen. Bellamy takes my hand when we look at another screen. We see his sister and Jasper's friend being put to the ground.

"It's done. All you have to do is pull the lever." Monty says pointing to the lever.

I stare at Monty and then move to put my hand over the lever but it shakes. I look at the screen again and then at Bellamy. He takes my hand and places it on the lever, keeping his hand on the lever to.

"Together." He says. 

I stare at him as we pull the lever. Once done I look up at the screen. I watch as the mountain people die. They all fall. I should feel better but I don't as we leave the control room. We take the elevator to level five. 

We come to the main area stopping when we look at all the dead people. This was the price for saving everyone we loved. We walk into the room and help unchain everyone. I run over to mom who is lying on the table.

"Mom." Her hand goes to my face.

"You're here?"

"Yes." I smile down at her, Marcus comes over and helps her up. She raps her arms around me.

"You're safe." She whispers and I nod pulling back to look at her.

"I'm fine and so are you." 

We smile holding onto each other. I look around as Bellamy catches my eye. He smiles at me as he helps someone stand. We file out of the room and out of the mountain. Slowly we make our way back to the ark. 

Once at the gate I stop. I can't go in. This isn't my home. Bellamy helps others walk in before turning to look at me. He walks up to me as we stare at everyone walking in.

"We deserve a drink." He says.

"Have one for me." I say without looking at him.

"Clarke?" He turns to look at me.

"I'm not going in." I say turning to look at him.

"What? Why?"

"I don't know how to live with what I did." I say.

"What we did. You don't have to do this alone." He takes my hand. "What about Jacob?" I look at the camp and soon see him in Lia's arms watching. Tears fall down my cheek.

"I can't." I whisper. "I can't stay here, living with what I have done."

"We can work this out. Please come inside. Come be with our child." I shake my head looking down. "Where will you go?"

"I don't know." I lean forward kissing his lips and then pulling him into a hug. "May we meet again. Ai hod yu in." I say. He pulls back looking at me.

"What does that mean?"

"Maybe if we meet again, I'll tell you." He frowns as I kiss his cheek one last time before walking off.

"Clarke!" I hear him call but I don't turn around. I walk down the path, trying not to turn around. I walk into the forest, wiping the tears away. I am giving both of them up. They don't realize it yet but I am saving them. Saving them from me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 349 13
Book 1 "On our final journey to the ground" That's what they said, but Luisa Kane didn't believe that when they were sent to the ground to see if it...
66.6K 1K 21
[COMPLETED] Clarke and Bellamy dated before getting sent down to earth. They had a pretty messy breakup, what will happen when they see eachother aga...
100K 2.1K 26
After a few years of writing this on and off, I have officially closed it. I leave the ending to all of your creative brains. A fan fiction about Th...
616 6 21
The Grounders and The Hundred are finally at peace. But for how long? CLARKE is beginning to judge Lexa's leadership skills to a point where devastat...