Bad Boy? ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Jungkook was still just a new student, but he already got the title as the "Bad Boy" of the school due to his... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
FIN

4

12.2K 587 313
By BunTeaHunter

TAEHYUNG POV

"Well if it isn't my two favorite dongsaengs~!"

Hoseok hyung beamed at us and I would be blinded if I wasn't staring at Bambi standing beside him. He pulled Jimin and I into a group hug, he's really a touchy person and I don't mind cause I love hyung's hugs.

"But you like me best, right?"

Of course Jimin said that and I just rolled my eyes at this while Hoseok hyung laughed. I also heard Jungkook chuckle at him and my god it sounds beautiful.

"Sorry, Jiminie! This baby beside me is actually the one I like best"

Hyung pulled Jungkook into a side hug and squeezed him a bit to emphasize his point. Jimin gasped dramatically at this and put his hand on his chest, where his heart is located.

"Hyung how dare you! I've been shot! I need medic!" Jimin draped himself over to me and I had no choice, but to hold his body with my arms.

Jimin be really trying to drag me in his theater show and I don't like it! That soon changed when I see Jungkook giggling and trying to cover his giggles by putting his hand over his mask where his mouth is.

As if Jimin remembered the boy was there, he immediately shot up and gave him his smile. He offered his hand for a shake and Jungkook complied.

"Park Jimin is my name! Nice to meet Hoseokie hyung's most favored dongsaeng~"

Jungkook pulled down his mask so Jimin could hear him properly and my god! Can't he warn a guy? I almost had a heart attack when I fully see his face again.

HE'S SO CUTE!

And the students gave him the title as the Bad boy? They're clearly blind to see him like that when he looks like a bunny! Can I squeeze his cheeks now? Will Hoseok hyung let me?

Have some self-control Taetae!

"My name's Jungkook! It's nice to finally meet you too. Hobi hyung has been talking about you two while he helps me around the school actually"

Jimin hums in realization when he heard this and asked
"Is that why he told me he was busy since last week?"

Hoseok hyung nodded in confirmation and ruffled Jungkook's hair.

I wish I could do that too...

"Yeap! I had to take care of this cutie and show him the ropes. I can't just leave him alone and be a lost bunny hopping around the place"
"Stop it, hyungie!"

Jungkook pushed Hoseok hyung away with a cute whine leaving his mouth. The way he addressed hyung makes me want to squeal and give him my uwus.

"Adorable. I would've eat him up when I see him all alone looking his cute self"

Is Jimin trying to flirt? Should I get rid of competition? I should-

"Damn Tae!"

Hyung cuts my thoughts off and I see him looking amazed at my appearance. I guess I kind of overdid it...

"Who you looking good for? I never seen you wear these types of clothes to school before!" He then proceeded to pull my sleeves a bit to check out my outfit.

Yeap, I overdid it

"Uhh.." I don't really know what to say. I can't answer his question when the one I'm trying to look good for is right in front of me and Jimin was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

I gave him a glare, telling him to not say anything to expose me.

"Jungkook!"

OH MY GOD NO!

"You still haven't been introduced to my best friend, Tae here yet"
That stopped Hoseok hyung from complimenting and questioning my fashion

Bless Jimin with millions of Yoongi pictures for saving me there

"Oh right! Jungkookie, this is Taehyung by the way. Mr. Popular of the school~" Hoseok hyung waved his hand towards me and I want to die when he introduced me like that.

Jimin nudged me with his elbow and I slapped it off, earning me a roll with his eyes. He whispered

"Use your mouth and talk to your baby boy, Taehyung!"
"He's not my baby boy!" I declined and Jimin just clicked his tongue at me.

"He won't be if you keep staring like that"

He's right about me staring and I don't want Jungkook to think I'm a weirdo, so I decided to finally speak up.

"Hi... I'm Taehyung"

Jimin stopped his snort before it comes out and I just want to hide in a hole to die alone in the darkness. Fortunately, Jungkook just chuckles and waved his hand at me.

"So I've heard. I already knew you were someone popular because your name was the first thing I heard when I entered" He said this with a smile and I almost malfunctioned.

"O-Oh...?" I stuttered with a dumb look

Jimin really wanted to laugh and I can see Hoseok hyung looking at me clearly getting intrigued by my behavior. Can't those two leave me alone already? They can take Jungkook with them, so I could cry over how awkward I am alone.

"Yeah! Some girls were really excited to see you in all your glory and you could say I got curious. Hobi hyung knew you so it was easy to find out who you are" he stared at my blue hair and I really hope he likes the color or I will go back to black again if he doesn't.

He's already becoming an influence to me

"I hope the things they said were all good things..." I said with a waver in my voice and I cursed myself for that, but Jungkook didn't seem to mind or notice since he just nodded and continued.

"Don't worry about it. They're all good, and I'm happy to be friends with you and Jimin"

I nodded, almost too eagerly at that. I see Hoseok hyung bonk at Jungkook's head lightly and pointed at me and Jimin.

"They're your hyungs, brat. I already told you to address them that when you finally meet" The older 'tsk'ed at Jungkook for this and shook his head.

"I still wasn't sure if it was okay!"

The boy pouted and rubbed his head where Hoseok hyung bonked him. Fuck... he's pouting! I also want to squish-

"Wait, you're younger than us?"
Jimin asked with a tint of shock in his voice and Jungkook nodded.

"Yeah... I heard from hyung that I'm basically the youngest in his group of friends" Jimin then cooed and patted his head

WHAT? I WANT TO PAT HIM TOO!

"It's decided! You're my favourite dongsaeng~"
"But I'm pretty sure I'm your only dongsaeng"

Jimin just shrugs at his statement

"Now I get to say my dongsaeng is the bad boy of the school~" he teasingly said and it made Jungkook groan when he heard the title.

"Oh my gosh! I really am not though! I just.... like to wear these types of clothes?"

Jungkook said it more like a question and it got me to tilt my head in confusion, but Hoseok hyung just waved it off and said

"Rumors are rumors. They're not always correct and my Jungkookie is far from that once you get to know him. You'll be suprised honestly"

Oh?

"Oh?" Jimin voiced out my thoughts and smiled at this "Well I'm excited to know more about you Jungkookie~"

Jungkook just chuckles and Hoseok hyung pulled him to his side.

"Oh you'll definitely get to know him soon. We have to leave though, don't want this cutie to be late for his next class. We'll see each other more often now anyway!"

We all said our goodbyes and watched the two leave to their classes. When we couldn't see them anymore, we decided to walk to our upcoming class as well.

"You know..." Jimin started
"I didn't get to ask Hoseokie hyung about him pushing away the other students"

I kind of forgot about that weird behavior of Hoseok hyung since I was... distracted.

"Also if there's a chance about Jungkook possibly knowing Yoongi..."

Oh right... well we get to see him more often now since we finally talked.

I can't wait to get to know him...

••••••• ••••• •••••••

And get to know him indeed cause I got the biggest shock of my life the next day.

It was around free period and fortunately for me, Jungkook also has free period at the same time. Unfortunately for me, Jimin is in all my classes... which means he's also with me.

I didn't see Jungkook soon and Jimin was busy squealing since someone he knows is finally back in school. Since he memorized his routine/schedule (one last time, creepy) he knows that they'll be arriving at this time and he can't help, but skip in excitement.

"My god, Jimin! I know you're excited, but let my ears have a break from all your squeals. Your voice is very high pitched you know?"

I complained and rubbed my ears a bit, but as always, Jimin didn't care about my dying ears and kept fanboying.

"You know I can't, Taebear! My papi is coming back to school and I miss drooling over his beautiful face, especially his hands!" He dreamily says and I am disgusted at how he shamelessly says his kink to me.

I stopped walking when I noticed Jungkook by his locker and I heard Jimin calling me something like a 'hypocrite' but I ignored him. I was ready to attempt to talk to him, but I got yanked by Jimin and I looked at him confused.

"HE'S HERE!"

I turned to where Jimin is looking at and see none other than the true Bad boy of the school. Min Yoongi.

Jimin started fanning himself as if trying to cool his face down after seeing his crush. I honestly miss seeing how flustered he gets whenever we're in the same room as him or when he just sees his presence.

Then we both noticed Yoongi walking towards Jungkook in a lazy manner and we held our breathes.

Why are we acting like we're watching an intense part of a movie?

I mean, the others are also acting the same way. The school's real bad boy is coming face-to-face with the 'rumored' bad boy. I feel kind of ashamed for being too into this 'drama' but I can't help it! Jimin and I were already curious about those two if they really know eachother.

Then we see Yoongi pull Jungkook close to him and ruffle his head in a loving manner and yeah.... we were all shocked at this behavior of his.

Yoongi is known to be cold and a no filter guy. He smokes a lot and is rumored that he fights with people everyday, seeing how he keeps showing up with brusied knuckles and bandages on his face. He's also quite known to be a not so affectionate person. He always scowls and lightly shoves Hoseok hyung whenever he tries to give him a hug.

So yeah... it was a shock for us to see him actually being affectionate with someone. It's also the new student Jungkook, who was smiling brightly at him.

"HYUNGIE~!" he says happily and gave the older a big hug, he received an equally big hug from the other. I swear Yoongi would be purring by the looks of it.

"I'm happy to see you looking content in this school. You like it here?" Yoongi said, seemingly not wanting to remove himself from the younger.

I never seen him being this touchy with someone before...

Jungkook nodded enthusiastically
"Yeah! I met some great people too~ Hobi hyung introduced them to me"
"I'm glad to hear that, kid"

Yoongi smiled a bit and squeezed Jungkook's cheeks, making him laugh at the older's action.

We just keep getting even more suprised that more we watch their interaction. It seems like Yoongi noticed this and gave a menacing glare at the gaping students.

Talk about duality...

"What?" he snarled
"Can't two brothers have a happy reunion without you people being nosy fucks?"

I heard Jimin choked on air after hearing that and I couldn't blame him. I just stared with a gaping mouth, while Jimin tries to breathe again.

The students immediately turned away in fear of Yoongi and walked away. Although some still has shocked look on their faces.
Jimin and I just stood there like idiots.

"Hyung, don't be so rude. I already knew about your title here in school"
"And I'm keeping it that way. It's also rude for them to stare at us, Koo"

Jungkook just sighed at this and lets his hyung drag him into the cafeteria, saying something about buying him 'lamb skewers' or something. We just watched the duo disappear into the hallway and Jimin finally breathes again.

"Holy shit..."

And I couldn't agree more

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:
This will honestly be a short story. I don't really plan to make any of my stories to be long actually. I did say I do this just for fun, so I don't get too in depth with them. Anygays, I love Yoonkook's dynamic and affection towards eachother... so I gotta

This was done in the middle of the night, but I work better in this time 💜

Thank you all for reading 💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

296K 20.9K 35
[COMPLETED] football captain taehyung found himself falling for the pretty prefect jeongguk; despite the fact that they couldn't stand each other.
871K 40.4K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
7.5K 44 4
This story is a Slow-burn love story between The Main Character: Ruby and Klaus.. This story DOES NOT follow the TVD storyline or TO. What would hap...
6.1K 58 25
π™π™ƒπ™„π™Ž π™„π™Ž π™ˆπ™” π™Žπ™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π˜Ώ π™π™€π˜Ύπ™Šπ™ˆπ™ˆπ™€π™‰π˜Ώπ˜Όπ™π™„π™Šπ™‰ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™†. All of my recommended books have β€’ Happy ending β€’ Mature content (18+) β€’ T...