Mistaken Human

By cloverhand_reader

Important note: I'm currently working on re writing this story and I will post it again 'I'm an elf, daughter... More

Leaving my home
Going to the Shire
Talking to Thorin
Setting off
Setting off again, and is Thorin being nice
TROLLS!
Getting eaten?
What happened?
Meeting Radagast
Running from Orcs
Returning home
The Map
Leaving Rivendell
I don't care
Thunder battle
Thorin?
Goblin king
Escaping?
Not an update
Do i love him
Outfit and question
Awkward
Azog!
Dont die
Update :)

Running into trouble

210 10 4
By cloverhand_reader

        We rode until we came to a stop at an empty house, Gandalf tried to advise Thorin against staying there because he said that there used to be a farmer here.

        Thorin said that he was going to stay here and I narrowed my eyes at him and stormed over to him. I was taller than him so he had to look up at me.

        I shouted "Thorin Oakenshield. Stop being stubborn and listen to him. He knows more than you do and unless you want to put everyone's life in danger I would advise you to listen to him."

        Thorin looked taken aback at me shouting at him. I rolled my eyes and turned away, saying that I was going to investigate.

        I wandered in the direction of the trees surrounding our campsite, I knew that I probably shouldn't have gone out on my own but I needed some time alone after I shouted at him.

        I wasn't watching where I was going but I stopped when I heard talking. I looked out from behind the tree I was stood against. I noticed that there were mountain trolls and they had two of our ponies. I thought about how to get them back, I looked up in the trees and jumped up and crouched down on a low hanging branch.

        I grabbed a heavy twig from next to me and threw it at one of the trolls hoping to distract them so that I could get the ponies, however the weight of the stick made me lose my balance and I fell forwards and landed at the feet of the trolls.

------------------------------------------

A/N: What do you think? What's going to happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 34.1K 61
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
282K 9.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...