System: Change the fate

By Nisha_lucy

Adria Campbell had everything in her life. Her family pampered her. She really had everything that she wanted... More

ℍ𝔼𝕐 𝕋ℍ𝔼ℝ𝔼!
MEETING THE SYSTEM
SYSTEM 007
ARC 1.1 : CEO'S LOVER
ARC 1.2
ARC 1.3
ARC 1.4
ARC 1.5
ARC 1.6
ARC 1.7
ARC 1.8
ARC 1.9
ARC 1.10
ARC 1.11
ARC 1.12
ARC 1.13
ARC 1.14
ARC 1.15
ARC 1.16
ARC 1.17
BACK TO THE SYSTEM SPACE
A/N
ARC : 2.1 TWISTED WORLD
ARC 2.2
ARC 2.3
ARC 2.4
ARC 2.5
ARC 2.6
ARC 2.7
ARC 2.8
ARC 2.9
ARC 2.10
ARC 2.11
ARC 2.12
ARC 2.13
ARC 2.14
ARC 2.15
A\N
ARC 2.16
ARC 2.17
ARC 2.18
ARC 2.19
Arc: 2.20
A. N
ARC : 2.21
ARC : 2.22
ARC : 2.23
ARC : 2.25
ARC: 2.26
BACK TO SYSTEM SPACE
ARC 3.1 : HIGH SCHOOL LOVE
ARC 3.2
ARC 3.3
ARC 3.4
ARC 3.5
ARC 3.6
ARC 3.7
ARC 3.8
ARC 3.9
ARC 3.10
ARC 3.11
ARC 3.12
ARC 3.13
ARC 3.14
ARC 3.15

ARC : 2.24

3.5K 111 22
By Nisha_lucy

'Time's up, dear Imperial Princess. Let's end our lesson(*▽*) ' saying so she got near her while holding the knife that was kicked away by her earlier.

'W-What a-a-are you g-going t-to d-do?' She staggered backwards in fear.

'Shhhhuuussshhh! People are coming let's finish this fast, En?' She smiled gently as she gripped her hand tightly,not giving her any chance to escape. Huang zhu paled at her words.

'Y-You c-can't k-k-kill me, I'm the first princess of this empire! I-If you kill me, Y-Your whole family will be punished. I-If let me g-go now, I wouldn't trouble you in the future.' She spoke gritting her teeth and shivering, half from fear and half from the suppressed anger.

Adria could clearly see that Huang zhu was lying through her teeth, when she told she would let her go.

'Seeing how you are still lying, I think my teachings may have gone in vain. (sigh) I'm upset ah! I wasn't really trying to kill you but now that I think, it's not that bad of an idea to just kill you.' She told gripping her more hard an evil glint flashing in her eyes as she raised the knife high.

**(Ahhh..why does it feel like I'm watching a horror film, seeing my host like this?( ̄▽ ̄*)....(Shivers)...Host is really scary!(*>.<*))** LIL thought as it looked at its host, who looked like a well experienced serial killer.

The knife came across Huang zhu's face. It pierced her skin swiftly making her scream continuously in pain.

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' Huang zhu's face was a bleeding mess. Due to her continuous screaming the blood got into her mouth making her face more hideous to look at.

Adria grabbed the knife tightly again, but this time she used it to tore her own clothes. 

**H-Host, what are you doing?(|||゚д゚)**

*Shush, I'm busy. Where is my hubby?*

**He will reach here in a few minutes, host.**

*Oh, I should hurry up then! I'm running out of time. Remind me when he is near the door. Also make sure that you transfer those bruises from her body to mine. Leave the knife scar as it is, don't need to do anything to it.* 

**On it! Host!**

She continued to tear her clothes making it ragged and then messed up her hair quickly.

'Ah,this is gonna hurt a bit!π_π' Adria murmured to herself as she pinched her thigh with a lot of force. Her eyes started tearing up. She relaxed her body and started to shiver as she dropped the knife to the ground. Her eyes became unfocused as though she was confused,panicked and scared at the same time. 

Huang zhu who was screaming in pain didn't notice what Adria was doing.

**Host, Your hubby is gonna open the door now.**

*Perfect!(p^ェ^q)*

'I-I'm s-sorry, I-I d-din't mean to....P-Please d-don't hurt me.....I-I'm sorry....I-I'm sorry...' She whimpered as she apologized.

Huang zhu who was still screaming from pain, finally noticed Adria's changes. She was astonished by what she saw. She was very sure that she didn't even laid a finger on her after slapping her at the start.

(I'm the one who got hurt like hell, but why is she the one who looked like she was bullied?⊙_⊙) Huang zhu thought. She was more scared of the present pitiful Adria than the one who hurt her.

If there was one lesson she learned from Adria's teaching, it would be the meaning behind the famous saying "Don't judge a book by its cover!". She really did a great misjudgment on Adria's character. 

'W-What a-are y-you tryi--' Before she could finish her question a hand hit the back of her neck making her faint. Her body dropped to the floor pathetically.

'M-Min g-ge!' Adria choked on her tears as she was enveloped in a familiar embrace.

'Please forgive me for being late, Xiu'er. ' He kissed her forehead gently as he looked at her "bruised" and "swollen" faces with grief.

Adria who was playing the "pitiful victim" was trying her best to suppress her victory smile. She couldn't control the joy in her eyes as she saw the worry in her hubby's concerned face. The anger and dissatisfaction from before was gone in a minute.

(Adria, You are the most pitiful person in this world. You died an unfair death and after that you were forced to bind with an idiotic system who couldn't even win an argument which is totally unfair to you! You are very pitiful (╯3╰)) Adria thought to make herself feel pitiful as she buried her face deeply in his chest to hide her face as her lips started to twitch while controlling her smile.

LIL who heard her thoughts: ........(I want to ask my host, who is unfair to who!? If not for me, how could she live with her soulmate like this!
ヽ(`⌒´)ノ) It thought angrily.

Huang min who noticed her hugging him tightly felt distressed thinking that she was still scared.

'Don't worry Xiu'er, I will make sure that none lays their hands on you ever again. You're Min-ge will always take care of you. So don't be scared.' He patted her head gently and lifted her up. Adria was startled by his sudden movement but still held him tightly as she buried her face more deeply on his chest.

They rode a carriage to get to the duke's house. They have rode a carriage together a lot of times, but this was the only time the atmosphere was so tensed.

Huang min was still feeling angry and worried about his Xiu'er. While Adria was feeling embarrassed as she was sitting on top of Huang Min's lap. This was the first time she ever sat on her Lover's lap in both the worlds except for the one time when her lover gave her the divine punishment in this world.

Her face grew as red as a tomato, luckily for her Huang min was still distracted by other thoughts to notice her red ears.

As time passed by, she fell asleep on the carriage. By the time she woke up, she was already lying down on her bed in the Duke's house.

*LIL, How many hours was I asleep?( ̄. ̄) *

**Host, You were asleep for six hours.**

*Wow! No wonder,I feel so refreshed! So, what happened to Huang zhu when I was asleep? *

**Host, She was stripped off of her title and was exciled. Since her title was removed, the Nobels whom she offended before are trying to take their revenge now. Although she was not given any physical punishment, these punishments are more worse for her than those. Since you disfigured her face, she wasn't even able to get a backer for her as she was deprived of everything that she was useful for.┐(´д`)┌**

*Good! As I have told before, she is just reaping what she sow! (╯▽╰)*

*Ah, Yeah! How did my hubby explain about her disfigured face? *

**That..He told that he mistakenly disfigured her face in defense while trying to protect you from her attack
(* ̄︶ ̄*)**

*Pffftttt.... Hahaha... Hahaha...How is that a reasonable explanation? (≧∇≦) Hahaha.... For god's sake! He is the great war lord of this Empire!Haha...He must've have told this to warn others not to mess with me. How cute ↖(^ω^)↗  ! My hubby is really soooo sweet and adorable  O(≧▽≦)O. I love him sooooooooooooooo much ~\(≧▽≦)/~ ! He is the best ฅ'ω'ฅ! Hahaha*

**Host, please stop feeding dog food to this single system! >_< ** LIL whined.

*Who told you to be single!? Go get yourself a lover! It's not like I'm stopping you from getting yourself a lover. Blame yourself for being an idiotic single system!^_^* Adria poked LIL's wound continously as she spoke nonchalantly.

The poor LIL could only shut it's mouth at it's host's words. That day it swore that it would soon get a lover for itself and showoff it's lover to it's host!

After that days passed smoothly for Adria and no one asked her about what happened that day, since they were worried it would bring out some "horrible" memories for her.

Soon, it was the day that everyone in the Empire was looking forward to, the day of Huang min and Cheng Xiu's wedding.

A. N- Was that short? IDK. I'm sooooo tired.I had a lot of assignments to do this week and the next week is packed too. Scheduling time is really difficult and I'm trying my best to update my weekly updates. The first time I wrote this chapter it was not saved due to network issues and got deleted. So I had to rewrite it fully again😭. Anyways see you guys soon. Bye-Bye my lovely readers❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 295 34
CONTENT CONTAINS : DRUG USE HARASSMENTS VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED OR UNCOMFORTABLE, DO NOT READ!! • " What are you doing...
277 2 12
"Don't Worry Butterfly, You can't escape from me now. I am going to love you in all the possible ways. I want to breathe you, get your name drilled i...
124K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
119K 3.1K 78
My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she moves her body sensually slow with her...