SoulMate (A Taekook Short Sto...

By BookLoverMD

"I will reject my Mate" Kim Taehyung determinedly told his wolf. "Our Mate is going to reject us as soon as... More

A Full Moon And TWO Wolves
Jungkook's story: Part 2
Jungkook's Story: Part 3
Jungkook's Story: Part 4
Taehyung's Story: Part 1
Taehyung's Story: Part 2
Taehyung's story : part 3

Jungkook's story: Part 1

1.5K 92 138
By BookLoverMD

Ten years ago……..

It's a dark night, clouds are scattered all over the sky. The only source of light is the crescent moon that is occasionally peeking through the dark clouds. 

A big fight is going on in the dark woods of the borders of the Del Luna pack. Big ferocious wolves are fighting with each other, trying to over power and kill their opponent. The growls and screams of those moony beasts can be heard from miles apart. 

The fight is between the Del Luna pack and rogues. Those rogues wanted to take over the Del Luna pack, the pack that is rapidly gaining in power and in it's way to become one of the most powerful packs around. Something that no one thought was possible three years back when the leader of the pack and his Luna died in another rouge attack. Everyone thought that the pack was bound to go down given it's new leader was just a fourteen years old teen Wolf and what could a teen Wolf possibly do? But soon everyone realized how wrong they were in their judgement because there is a fact that they all have overlooked which is the fact that the current leader of del Luna, the fourteen years old alpha isn't a normal alpha but a true blood alpha who is way more powerful than most of the adult wolves. The then fourteen years old leader of the Del Luna who is now seventeen, with guidance of his father's most loyal companion and friend is able to bring the pack to where it is today. 

It's been more than two hours since this fight or should I say war is going on. Blood and bodies of dead wolves can be seen everywhere. Those bodies mostly belong to the rogues, they are no match for the well trained wolves of del Luna, especially their leader Jeon Jungkook, his sabunim Kim HyunBin and his two subordinates, Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi. While the leader of the Del Luna is a true blood, the other three are powerful alphas. Kim Namjoon is Jungkook's maternal cousin and is twenty years old while Min Yoongi is Jungkook's childhood friend and is of the same age as him. 

While everyone in the pack is fighting for their pack, to save it from those vile rouges, Kim HyunBin and Kim Namjoon have something more to fight for. Those two Wolves are fighting to ensure the safety of the people they love most, HyunBin is for his nine years old son and Namjoon for his mate. HyunBin's son and Namjoon's mate, there is something common about them, they are both male Omegas, both extremely beautiful and most desired. 

Male omegas are known for beauty and the fact that they can bear the strongest pups and these two things makes them both most desired and most endangered. Male omegas are rare and not every pack has them. But Del Luna is lucky in that case because it has not one but two male omegas. And tonight the rogues attack them not only to occupy their pack but also to capture those two male Omegas. But they are never going to be successful in their intentions, not till the true blood leader of the Del Luna is alive. Till Jeon Jungkook, the true blood leader of the Del Luna is alive no one can touch his pack or his people, that's what Jungkook thought. But tonight maybe fate has something else planned. 

Sky, Jungkook's wolf is fighting with full vigor. His black fur and snot is drenched in the blood of the countless rogues he killed, his golden eyes burning in furry. He is walking through the throngs of the bodies of the dead wolves, killing anyone who comes in his way when he suddenly halted in his way. 

Sky halted in his way because just a few feet away from him stood a man pointing a gun at him. Now you must be thinking what a man with a gun is doing in the middle of the wolves fighting ferociously?

Well that man is also a wolf. He is a rogue who transformed back to his human form and took out the gun which he had earlier hidden somewhere in the woods. Rogues are known to be immoral, they would do anything to win that's what this particular rogue is doing. 

Sky stood still, staring at the man in front of him with a wild look in his eyes. He wasn't attacking that man just yet, not because he is scared, Sky doesn't know what fear is. He is not attacking the man because he is waiting for the right moment to do so. And soon the moment came, Sky saw that the man got a little distracted by the growl of another wolf that seemed to be coming from somewhere near the left side of the man and the man took his eyes off Sky for a moment and looked to his side. Seeing the perfect chance to attack, sky took big steps towards the man, ready to leap on him and tear him into pieces. But before he could do so, the man regained his composure and again turned to Sky only to find him ready to leap on himself, without a moment's delay the man fired his gun. 

Sky stopped in his tracks as the man fired the gun, waiting for the bullet to hit him, but it never happened. Because before the bullet could hit Sky a big grey wolf jumped in front of him and took the bullet for him and fell down with a loud scream. As Sky saw the grey wolf falling he gave a loud growl and jumped on the man who had fired the gun. 

The man was taken aback by the way things turned out, the way that grey wolf came between the bullet and the true blood, it made him astound. He couldn't move for a moment and Sky used that moment in his favor. He jumped on the man and tore his body into pieces. He was so enraged that he kept tearing the body into small pieces, taking all his anger out on him. He would have made millions of pieces of that torn body had it not been for someone calling his name out. 

"Sky leave him, let's go sabunim is calling for you" Yoongi told an enraged Sky. 

As Sky heard the word sabunim, he gave a loud growl and finally left the torn body. He turned back and ran to where his sabunim was. 

Jungkook transformed back to his human form and ran to the place where some moments ago the grey wolf had taken the bullet for him. That grey wolf was none other than his sabunim, Kim HyunBin. 

As Jungkook reached the place he saw HyunBin lying on the ground with his head on Namjoon's lap. The man was bleeding profusely. Jungkook kneeled before the dying man, "Sabunim" he called out. 

HyunBin opened his eyes and looked at his favorite student, "Jungkook my boy" he said with great difficulty and smiled a little though the smile looked more like a grimace. 

"Sabunim why did you do it? Why did you take that bullet in place of me?" Jungkook asked in a sad voice. After his parents, his sabunim have been the person who was closest to a parent to him and he didn't want to lose him. 

"I had to Jungkook, after all I have promised your father to always protect you, I had to keep that promise" HyunBin said and gasped for breath, damn that bullet hurt too much. 

Jungkook saw his sabunim gasping for breath, "please Sabunim don't talk anymore. I'm taking you home. We will call Dr Jung, I'm sure he can take that damn bullet out of you and can save you. We will talk once you become fit." He said and tried to pick the man but HyunBin didn't let him do that. He held Jungkook's hand and shook his head. 

"No Jungkook you don't need to call Dr Jung because he can't save me" he said. 

"Why not?" Jungkook asked. 

"Because this bullet is not a normal bullet, it's a silver bullet coated in wolfsbane. The poison has already spread throughout my body, nothing can save me now" HyunBin told Jungkook. 

"No, there has to be some way, something that can help you," Jungkook said agitatedly. "I can't let you go sabunim, not you too please" he pleaded. 

HyunBin felt his heart breaking for the kid in front of him. Yes kid, maybe for the world Jungkook is the powerful, formidable true blood but for HyunBin he is a kid, a kid who was forced to grow up too fast as a mountain of responsibilities got thrusted upon him. HyunBin really wanted to stay beside his favorite student for as long as he could but looks like fate has some other plans and his time is already up. 

"Jungkook please listen to me, my time is already up, I have to go. But you have to live and fulfill the dream that your father and I saw, you have to make Del Luna the most powerful pack of Seoul. You will do that, won't you?" HyunBin said and raised his hand. 

Jungkook immediately held HyunBin's hand between his two hands and said, "yes, sabunim, I'll do that. I promise I will" 

HyunBin smiled hearing it but soon his smile disappeared as tears started leaving his eyes, "Jungkook if I ask something from you, will you give it to me?" He asked as he struggled to breathe. 

"Yes, sabunim I will. Tell me what you want?" Jungkook replied. 

"I want a promise"

"Promise?"

"Yes promise. Please Jungkook promise me that you will take care of my Taehyung, that you will keep him safe from every harm. My poor child has no one apart from me. After me he will be all alone in this ruthless world. Please Jungkook promise me that you won't let him be alone. Promise me that you will always be with him" 

"I promise sabunim, I promise that I will take care of your son, I will keep him safe from every harm, I will never let him be alone, I will always be with him. I, Jeon Jungkook the true blood alpha of the Del Luna promise you that from this moment I am going to be the guardian of Kim Taehyung '' Jungkook promised his sabunim and also himself. 

"Thank you Jungkook, thank you so much" these were the last words of HyunBin as he took his last breath knowing that his son won't be alone even if he is leaving the world, because from now on his son is going to have a new guardian. 

……………………

The next morning Jungkook found himself standing in front of the small house that belonged to his sabunim. He is here to meet his Sabunim's son, Kim Taehyung and take the boy with him. He has arranged to bury his Sabunim beside his beloved wife and he wants Taehyung to see his father for the last time before the burial. He wanted to give the boy the last chance to bid his beloved father goodbye.

Jungkook had last seen Taehyung when the latter was just a toddler. After that he never got to see the boy because at first he was busy in his training and after his parents death he had responsibility for the whole pack, he hardly had any time to meet anyone. But he did hear a lot about the boy from his sabunim whose World revolved around his son and also from Jin hyung, Namjoon's mate, who is quite fond of the kid. 

As Jungkook entered the house, an angelic voice rang into his ears. 

"Noona, when will appa come? He said he will be back before I wake up, then why isn't he here?" Jungkook asked someone asking this question. 

He came to the living room and saw two people sitting on the couch, a lady in her late twenties and a kid. Jungkook recognized the kid as Kim Taehyung because he matched the description that he has heard countless times from his Sabunim. The kid has fair complexion, a pair of doe eyes, fluffy rosy cheeks, cute plump lips and red hair. Dressed in a cute pair of purple pajamas the kid looked nothing less than an Angel. Even for a nine years old, the boy is bewitchingly beautiful and why not he is a male omega after all. 

The woman saw Jungkook coming to the couch where she was sitting with Taehyung and Immediately stood up. 

"Alpha" she bowed before Jungkook. 

Jungkook nodded his head, "I want to talk to him" he said. 

"Yes alpha" the woman said and hurriedly left the room, giving their alpha privacy. 

As Jungkook went and sat on the couch beside the red haired boy, he found the most beautiful pair of the eyes in the world staring at him with wonder. 

"Hello, you are Kim Taehyung right?" Jungkook asked the boy. 

Taehyung nodded his head in affirmation, "yes, I'm Taehyung but who are you?" He asked curiously. 

"My name is Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook told him and saw the boy smiling hearing his name, his lips forming a box shape, looking oh so adorable. "Do you know me Taehyung?" Jungkook asked the boy who vigorously nodded his head.

"Yes, I know you" Taehyung let Jungkook know, "I heard about you from appa, you are the strong Jungkookie hyung who lives in that big palace. Appa says you are our leader, our Alpha and you will protect us" he said. 

"Palace?" Jungkook asked in a puzzled voice but then it dawned on him that by palace the boy meant his big Mansion. 

"Yeah you can say that it is a palace" Jungkook agreed with Taehyung who smiled big. Suddenly Taehyung inched closer to Jungkook and leaned in him, "I know what you are actually" he told Jungkook in a conspiratorial tone. 

Jungkook was astonished hearing Taehyung's words, "what am I?" He asked in a surprised voice. 

Taehyung leaned even closer to him and whispered, "You are a prince" he told Jungkook and again smiled cutely. 

"P.. prince?" Jungkook stuttered for a moment and Taehyung nodded his head, "yes prince who lives in a big palace" he told Jungkook and a distant memory flashed in Jungkook's mind. A woman calling him, "my prince". His mother used to call him that and now after years again someone called him. 

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts when he felt a soft touch on his face and looked up only to find Taehyung touching his face with his small hands, "why are you crying prince?" The boy asked in a sad voice. 

"Am I?" Jungkook asked in a surprised voice, he had no idea that while thinking about his mother some tears started flowing down his eyes. 

Taehyung nodded his head with a sad look on his face, "yes prince you are crying. Why are you crying?" He again asked. 

Jungkook had no idea why he didn't like that sad look on the golden haired boy's face. He didn't like to see him sad. So smiled a little and said, "I'm not crying Taehyung" 

"You are not?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded his head in affirmation. 

"Okay then" the boy said. 

"So Taehyung, you know that I live in a palace right?" Jungkook asked. 

"Yes" Taehyung nodded his head. 

"Would you like to live with me in that palace?" Jungkook asked Taehyung. 

Taehyung's eyes shone hearing the question, a big smile blooming on his face, "really? Will you really let me live in your palace?" He asked excitedly. 

"Yes"

"Can Appa too live there?" 

Jungkook was tongue tied hearing the question. He didn't know how to reply to the boy, how to tell him that his father is never going to live with him ever again. 

Jungkook decided to take Taehyung to the cemetery where other members of the pack were preparing for the burial. Seokjin was also there, maybe he would be able to make the boy understand what happened and handle him because Seokjin is quite good with kids and also he knows this boy very well. 

"Taehyung do you want to meet your appa?" Jungkook asked the boy. 

"Yes, I want to. But why he isn't here yet?" The boy said with a pout. 

"He can't come here right now, so how about I take you to him?" Jungkook 

inquired. 

"Okay, then take me" the child agreed. 

"I will but before we go you need to change your clothes" Jungkook told the boy. 

Jungkook called the woman who was sitting with Taehyung before and asked her to change the boy's clothes into something appropriate for visiting the cemetery. 

The woman took Taehyung upstairs and came back after a few minutes with Taehyung dressed in  black trousers and a white shirt. 

Jungkook held the boy's hand and took him to the cemetery. 

As they were entering the gates of the cemetery, "prince why did you bring me here? Are we here to meet Eomma?" Taehyung innocently asked. 

"You will know" Jungkook replied curtly and kept walking. 

They reached the place where HyunBin's body was laid in a coffin, ready for the burial. As soon as Taehyung's eyes fell on his father who was lying in the coffin, "appa!" he screamed and ran to the coffin. He kneeled beside it and started patting his father's face with his small hands, "appa, what are you doing inside this? Please appa come out of it. You said that only dead people lie in it, then what are you doing inside this? Oh no appa you are not dead, are you? No appa you can't die, no appa please don't die" Taehyung cried hysterically. 

Everyone around felt their heartbreaking hearing the child's cries. Seokjin who was standing beside Namjoon, went and pulled the boy in his arms. "Ssh.. Taehyung-ah don't cry, hmm, you are a good boy right, please don't cry" he tried to sooth the boy. 

Taehyung looked at Seokjin with a tear -stricken face, "Jinnie hyung, appa, he is dead, isn't he?" He asked and Seokjin could do nothing but nodding his head in affirmation. 

"No, appa!" Taehyung started screaming and crying again, "please appa don't die. Why did you die? Why did you leave me like Eomma? What will I do?"

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing the child's cries, he wasn't able to bear his painful cries and he had no idea why?

"Jin hyung" he called Seokjin, "Please take him out of here. We need to start the burial and I don't think he will be able to see that" he told Seokjin. 

"Okay" Seokjin nodded his head. He picked the crying boy up and left. 

They were almost done with the burial when Jungkook's ears perked hearing someone screaming. 

"Prince!" Came the loud scream, Jungkook recognized at once that it's Taehyung who is calling for him. 

He immediately followed the voice and reached outside of the cemetery. His blood boiled at the scene he witnessed there. 

A woman with dirty pink hair, dressed in a vivacious red dress pulling Taehyung who was clutching tightly onto Seokjin's trousers, not ready to leave. Seokjin too was trying to hold onto the boy but the woman seemed to be quite strong as she almost pulled Taehyung to herself. There was a man standing behind the woman, staring lustfully at Seokjin. 

As Taehyung refused to let go of Seokjin, the woman snapped at him, "enough with your drama, I said leave him and come with me you little shit" he cursed the boy. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Jungkook thundered. 

The woman got startled hearing Jungkook's voice and her grip on Taehyung loosened, who Immediately rushed to Jungkook and hugged his legs. 

"Prince I won't go with her. You tell her I don't want to go with her. Please prince, please don't send me with her" he tearfully pleaded. 

Jungkook kneeled before the boy and wiped his tears, "don't cry Taehyung-ah, you are not going anywhere. No one is taking you away from here" he told the boy. 

"Promise?" the boy asked. 

"Promise" Jungkook replied and patted his head. He stood up and held Taehyung's hand and then looked angrily at the woman.

"Who are you and where are you trying to take him?" He looked at her. 

The woman was taken aback for a moment hearing Jungkook's tone but she soon got her composure back, "I'm Kim SangAh, Kim HyunBin's cousin and I'm taking that boy with me because I'm his only family" she said. 

"I didn't know sabunim had a cousin. Why did I never see you here before?" Jungkook inquired. 

"I live in the Blue Moon pack with my mate that's why" the woman replied. 

"So you are trying to take my pack member to another pack? How dare you   think that I will let you do that?" Jungkook asked angrily. 

"And who are you to stop me?" The woman scorned.

"I'm the leader of this pack and Kim Taehyung's guardian from today, Jeon Jungkook" Jungkook thundered, his eyes turning golden. 

The woman took two steps back hearing Jungkook's words and noticing his eyes. She knew that the new leader of Del Luna is a true blood but didn't think she would have an encounter with him like this. Her demeanour changed realizing who she was talking to, the scorn in her face getting replaced by a sickly sweet smile. 

"Oh no Alpha, please accept my apologies, I didn't recognize you and behaved disrespectfully, please forgive me" she said and bowed. Seeing her the man behind her also bowed, his lusty eyes never leaving Kim Seokjin. 

"Now you recognized me right?" Jungkook asked the woman who nodded in affirmation. 

"Good, now get out of here and don't ever dare to cross the territories of Del Luna and set your foot inside my pack boundary. And don't ever think about taking Taehyung with you, he belongs to my pack and is going to stay here forever." He told the woman. 

The woman had no choice but to abide by the True blood because she, a mere beta, was no match for the true blood neither was her mate. "As you say Alpha" she said and turned back to leave with the man behind her who was actually her mate. 

"Stop" Jungkook stopped the duo before they could leave. He went to the man and gave him a hard punch, throwing him in the air. 

"SeHyun-ah!" The woman cried out and rushed to the man and started helping him to get up. But before he could get up, Jungkook went and grabbed the man by his neck, "don't you dare to look at my pack members with those lusty eyes of yours ever again or it won't take me even a moment to take those eyes out of your skull" he barked at the man who almost pissed in his pants seeing the enraged true blood in front of him. He threw the man away and turned to the woman, "piss off right now!" He thundered. 

The woman didn't need to be told twice, she grabbed her mate's hand and scurried away from there, dragging the man with herself. 

Jungkook returned to where Taehyung was standing. He held the boy's hand and smiled a little, "let's go home Taehyung-ah" he said and walked out of the cemetery.  

…………………….

Seven months has passed after HyunBin's death. It's been seven months since Taehyung started living in the Jeon Mansion and as Jungkook had said, this Mansion has truly become his home. 

Though Taehyung calls Jungkook prince, it's him who is the actual prince of the palace called Jeon Mansion. Everyone here treats him nothing less than a prince. Apart from Jungkook and Taehyung, Namjoon and his male omega mate also live in the Jeon Mansion because they are the Jungkook's only family left. Everyone adores Taehyung, the adorable little tiger, that's what Seokjin calls him. Taehyung also has become quite close to the people of this place, his Jinnie hyung, Joonie hyung, Yooni hyung and not to mention his prince, his Jungkookie hyung. 

Prince that's what Taehyung calls Jungkook and the true blood let's him. Jungkook bears with every wish and whims of Taehyung because he doesn't want to make the boy sad and cry. Jungkook just can't bear that child's tears. For the first month of his stay in Jeon Mansion, Taehyung cried a lot remembering his dead father and every time he did so Jungkook felt a pang in his heart. So he tried to spend as much time as he could with the boy, talking to him, taking him out, buying him ice cream and chocolates so that the boy won't cry. There were times when he even let the boy sleep with him because the poor kid was having nightmares and crying for his father. 

Apart from Jungkook there was another person in the Mansion who was really close to Taehyung, it's Seokjin, maybe it's because of the fact that Seokjin is a male omega too or maybe because of his kind and loving nature, the child became really close to him. Taehyung spends most of his time with Seokjin when Jungkook has to stay out of home because of his pack duties. Seokjin always took care of the boy like his own child. 

Taehyung has started going back to school after a month of his father's death. For the first few days Jungkook went to drop him and took him back home. Later Yoongi took up this job as Jungkook couldn't always go because of his pack duties but still he did whenever he got some free time. Jungkook never left Taehyung alone, if not himself he would have some of his trusted men to be around the boy. It's mostly Namjoon or Yoongi who would be with the boy whenever he would go out of the house and that's how Taehyung became close to those two. They also loved the boy like their own little brother. 

Everything was going well so far. Seven months have passed without much qualms. And then one night Jungkook came back home with a scantily dressed woman hanging around his arm. 

It was quite late in the night and almost everyone in the house was asleep when Jungkook came back. He took the woman to his room. 

Now I don't think I need to explain why he brought that woman home. He was a teenager, a wolf, a true blood wolf over that. There were times when his hormones acted up and needed a release, especially on days when he used to become too stressed because of his responsibilities. And that was one of those nights. 

So Jungkook was in his room, on his bed with that woman, groaning and pounding hard into her when suddenly the door of his room opened and entered Taehyung, dressed in a blue pajama, holding a bunny plushie in his hand, face tear stricken. 

"Prince" the boy called out. 

Jungkook, who was till then busy pounding into the woman, stilled, hearing the familiar voice. He turned back and stared at the boy standing in the middle of his room, a few feet away from the bed. 

"Get out" Jungkook spoke through his clenched teeth, his eyes had turned golden. 

Jungkook asked Taehyung to get out but the boy did nothing like that, he kept standing there, staring wide eyed at the bed. 

Jungkook noticed that the boy didn't leave the room, he glared at Taehyung and, "Get The Hell Out Of Here, Right Now" he growled at the boy. 

Taehyung stumbled back hearing the growl, his head bending in submission, fresh tears leaving his eyes. He dropped his plushie, turned back and ran out of the room. 

Jungkook saw Taehyung running out of the room and closed his eyes in frustration. He hated himself in that moment because he knew he had hurted the poor child. He who was supposed to save Taehyung from every harm, every hurt, has himself hurted him. 

He opened his eyes and started to pull out of the woman. The woman looked wearily at him and tried to stop him by circling her hands around his neck. 

Jungkook stared angrily at the woman, "Let Go" he growled and Immediately the woman took her hands off, scared of the true blood's wrath. 

Jungkook got up from the bed and started putting on his clothes. Once done he walked to the door, before going out he turned back to the woman who was still on the bed, "put your clothes on and get out of here" he barked at her and left the room. 

Jungkook came out of his room and started looking for Taehyung. He found the boy sitting on the stairs, legs drawn to his chest, hands wrapped around them, head buried in his knees, sobbing. Jungkook went and knelt before the boy. He placed his hand on the crying boy's head and caressed it. 

"Taehyung-ah" he gently called the boy. But Taehyung didn't raise his head. 

"Taehyung-ah, please look at prince" Jungkook again called the boy. 

"No" the boy replied in a muffled voice. 

"Why?"

"Because prince is bad, prince shouted at Taehyungie, Taehyungie will not look at prince or talk to him," Taehyung said while sniffing. 

"Taehyung-ah please forgive your prince, I know he shouted at you but I promise he would never do that again. Please Taehyung-ah look at me. If you don't look at me then I'll start crying" Jungkook told the boy, trying to coax him to look at him. 

Taehyung raised his head hearing Jungkook's words, he didn't want his prince to cry. So he looked at Jungkook and "promise you will never shout at me" he cutely demanded and Jungkook nodded his head. 

"Okay then I forgive you," Taehyung declared, making Jungkook smile. 

"Thanks Taehyung-ah" Jungkook said as he started wiping the boy's face to clean it off the tears. 

"But Taehyung-ah what were you doing in my room at this time? Weren't you supposed to be sleeping now?" Jungkook asked. 

Taehyung's face fell hearing this question, "I was sleeping only, but then I saw a bad dream and felt scared, that's why I went to call you to sleep with me but you didn't listen to me and shouted at me" he informed Jungkook. 

"Oh you had a bad dream? I'm sorry Taehyungie I didn't listen to you and shouted at you" Jungkook said and pulled the boy in his arms and hugged him. 

"Let's go, I will make you sleep," he told Taehyung and stood up holding the boy in his arms. He took Taehyung to his (Taehyung's) room and laid him on the bed. Jungkook himself laid beside the boy and pulled him to his chest hugging him closely. He patted the boy, "sleep Taehyung-ah, I'm here, no bad dream will bother you now. I won't let anything or anyone bother you" he told the boy who by then has drifted off to the land of sleep. 

And after that night, Jungkook never brought any woman home. 

______________________________

A/n: So here is the next part of SoulMate. This part has Jungkook's side of story. I know I said in the first part that this story is going to have 4 parts. But that's when I didn't start writing this chapter. Once I started with this chapter I realized that writing ten years worth events in one part is impossible for me, so I had to divide this chapter into two parts. There's going to be another part of Jungkook's story and then Taehyung's story.  Events in both Jungkook and Taehyung's story will be same but they will described from different perspective. So what I'm trying to say is that now this story is going to have more than 4 parts, minimum 6 to maximum 10 parts.

Next update will be on next week, either on Sunday or Monday. Till enjoy this chapter and stay happy, stay healthy 💜💜

P.s: Thanks for reading. Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 68K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
3.2M 193K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
497K 23.3K 41
Completed JK is a wolf, not any but a really important one. Taehyung is a human. Nice, kind of pure but not weak. One night, JK helps Tae and find...