Seeker (Harry Potter Characte...

By beajmurphy2004

Harry Potter Characters x reader Harry Potter Ron Weasley Neville Longbottom Seamus Finnigan Dean Thomas ... More

Draco
Harry
Ron
Cedric
Seamus
Dean Thomas
Neville Longbottom
Oliver Wood
Harry Potter
Fred Weasley
George Weasley
Sirius Black
James Potter
Remus Lupin
Tom Riddle
Cedric Diggory *
Charlie Weasley
Fred Weasley
Theseus Scamander
James Sirius Potter
Draco
Sorry/ Thanks for the love/ Please request I'm lonely
Cedric Diggory *
Remus Lupin *
Albus Potter
Newt Scamander
Neville Longbottom
Fred Weasley
Sirius Black
Fred Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Newt Scamander
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter Part 2
Teddy Lupin
Sirius Black
Sirius Black Part 2
Albus Severus Part 3
Teddy Lupin*
Sirius Black Part 3
Harry Potter Siblings!AU
Ron
Requests still open ya'll
Draco Malfoy
Cedric Diggory
Fred Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Harry Potter
Blaise
Severus Snape
Harry potter
James Sirius Potter
Harry Potter
Draco *
Neville
James Sirius Potter
Wolfstar x reader*
George Weasley
Geroge Weasley
Neville Longbottom
Tom Riddle
So the Wattys...
Teddy Lupin
Remus Lupin
Harry Potter
Snape
Dredric x Reader *
Oliver Wood
Druna x Reader
Scorpious Malfoy*
Harry Potter
We're back with a bang bishes
Seamus
Harry Potter Part 2
Dean Thomas
Charlie Weasley
Ron
Oliver Wood
Remus Lupin Part 2
Albus Severus Potter
Dean Thomas
George Weasley
Remus Lupin *
Tom Riddle*
Guess what....
Ron
Adrian Pucey
Draco
So like by way of intrest...
Wolfstarbucks
Wealsey Twins
Weasley Twins Part 2
Do You Ever Come Back And Read Your Stuff, And Think...Yikes

Sirius Black

5.4K 173 123
By beajmurphy2004

Requested by: Gracey_pastel

Summery: Mortal enemies turned lovers

A/n: funny story, I broke three of my fingers and I'm using text to speech to write this cause I can't type anymore, so, sorry in advance cause the updates are slow 😂

Sirius' P.O.V.

Ew. There she goes. Hogwarts' pride and joy. Little Miss Perfect Y/n L/n. Perfect hair, perfect grades, perfect home life. It reflects even in the way she walks. With a stick up her ass. She thinks she's better than everyone else, doesn't she? Oh, but she isn't. The only reason I speak to her, is because she's Lily Evan's best friend. And my best friend, James Potter, is in love with Lily Evans. And everyone knows that the best friend has a lot of sway in the tides of relationships.

Lily had been avoiding James for a week. She has ignored him since they had danced together at the last party, both wasted. James was a mess. And I normally wouldn't do this, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

Y/n's P.O.V.

As I turn a corner, I nearly stumble into a chest. Catching myself in time so that I don't collide with whoever was standing there, I glance up. Steel grey eyes.

My eyes narrow. Sirius Orion Black. Hogwarts' heartthrob and all-round bad boy, who has never paid attention in class a day in his life. He has a way of corrupting people.

"Can I help you?" I ask, clutching my books closer to my chest.

"I think we should work together," Sirius says, a grin playing on his face.

"Shove off. There's nothing you can do to help me," I say, and try to push past him. Sirius sticks up his arm, stopping me.

"Our best friends are madly in love. Everyone knows that. But Lily is hurting James. And I need to find out why." Sirius says.

Of course it was about Lily. Why would it ever be about anything else?

"She doesn't want to see James right now," I say, trying to push past again.

"Why? What did he do? I know better than anyone else that James is a fucking idiot. So tell me what he did, so that he can fix it, and then I'll never speak to you again," Sirius said, a smirk now in his face.

I roll my eyes, and spin on my heel to face away from him. "James made an unwanted and crude advance by touching her chest. James should know that Lily is a lady of class, and an advance like that will make her not want to see him," I say, and walk away.

A few weeks had passed, and James and Lily were talking once more, due to James giving Lily a beautiful and heartfelt apology in the Common Room after a successful quidditch game.

I was in the library, reading, when Sirius sat down in front of me.

"Hi," he greets, a smirk on his face.

"Can I help you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

"I think we should team up," Sirius grins.

"No," I say. "Lily is her own person. And she should make her decisions. That's all I want for her."

Sirius rolls his eyes. "But a nudge every now and again in the right direction won't harm her."

"And why would I do that?"

"Well, James and Lily are literally soulmates. We saw that with their Patronus'. So, why don't we work together, to get those two together?"

I consider his offer. I know he's speaking the truth. But the only problem, is it's Sirius Black. If anyone else would have asked me to team up with them, I would have.

With a reluctant sigh, I stretch out my hand. "Fine. Partners. But just till James and Lily get together," I say. Sirius gives me a wolffish grin. "Of course."

Weeks had gone by, and Sirius and I had been working together...a lot. Lily and James were a handful. We had to plan to make sure they were in the same place at the same time, and they ended up hanging out together a lot. The Marauders and Lily and I had been hanging out around each other a lot, mostly because of Lily and James liking each other, and being too into the other to say anything. Sirius and I would plot during meal times, late at night in the Common Room, in the library, after his quidditch practices. Often times, our conversations would dwindle to other topics, and we'd just sit and talk for hours.

Sirius and I had started to become friends. And he was kind of funny, in a roguishly-handsome-prick kind of way. He's also quite smart. He would be top of the class if he actually tried to be an academic. And he is very vulnerable. His childhood was trash. But I'm flattered that he opened up to me about it. I feel like he understands me.

But he has been acting odd lately. Avoiding me at all possible costs, and when I try to talk to him he either brushes me off or goes to talk to someone else in the group. It happened a week after I told him about my home life. The territory I have only ever spoken to Lily about. I wonder if I had maybe scared him off.

Sirius P.O.V.

Oh shit. I like Y/n. I don't want to like Y/n.

I'm cursed. Everything I touch, seems to crumble. I don't want that for her. I can't do that to her. She's too perfect, in the most imperfect way. She's the light, and I am the dark. And I don't want to make her dark like me.

She's out of my league. And she's everything I've ever wanted in a woman. She's beautiful, and I want to kiss her in a dark corner all the time, maybe more.

But I also want to talk to her, and meet her family and eventually be the father of her children.

Slow down Sirius. We're sixth years.

The problem isn't that I like her, no. The problem lies with the fact that I don't just want to hook up with her, like usual when I like someone. I want more with her. I want to be exclusive. I want her to be the only girl for me. I want so much more than I've ever had with anyone else.

But I can't. Not with someone as perfect as her. I can't let her fall from grace to be with me.

So I decided to distance myself, hoping this feeling will go away.

Y/n's P.O.V.

"N/n!" The voice of my best friend called. I glanced up from my Potions essay.

"Yes, love?" I ask. Lily was practically bouncing on her heels.

"James asked me out!"

"And? He does this on the weekly?" I say, pretending to not be excited.

"No. Not on a date. To be his girlfriend!" Lily squealed.

I spring out of my seat. "Wow! That's fantastic! What did you say?"

"Yes, duh," Lily snorts.

That means I no longer have a reason to see Sirius other than with our friends.

"I'm so happy for you, Lils," I say, hugging her.  I needed to make a plan. I needed to ask Sirius why he was avoiding me.

"Do you know why Sirius is avoiding me?" I blurt out to Lily.

Lily pulls away. "Wait...why?"

Realization seemed to dawn on her face. "Oh my god! You like Sirius!"

"I-I never said that," I defend.

"Your face did! I'll see what James knows! I'm getting you two together by the end of the week!" Lily says excitedly and bolts out of the room.

"Nope." I mutter as I walk out of the room. I'll ask Sirius myself.

Just my luck, I see him in the hallway, walking towards me.

"Sirius Orion Black!" I call, as he tried to turn around and walk away. He froze at the mention of his full name.

He slowly turned around to face me.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

Sirius P.O.V.

James had told me him and Lily got together. I'm not going to lie. I was happy. But not enough. A part of me was devastated.  Now, I didn't really have a reason to see Y/n anymore. After briefly congratulating him, I ran through the castle looking for her. I needed to tell her. She could decide what happens from there.

I see her exiting the library. Nope. I can't do this today. Never mind.

"Sirius Orion Black!"

I flinch at my full name, and stop in my tracks. No one calls me like that except my mother, and I hate it for obvious reasons.

I slowly turn around to face her, keeping my head bowed, waiting for her reaction. With the tone she used, she wasn't happy to see me.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" Y/n asked. I could just see the tips of her shoes from where I was standing. She stepped closer, and I could now see her more clearly.

I raised my head. "I'm in love with you, and I don't know what to do about that fact."

Y/n's P.O.V.

"I'm in love with you, and I don't know what to do about that fact."

I swear I died on the spot.

"Y-you love me?" I choke out.

Sirius lowers his eyes to the ground.

"Well I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. I've never said that to anyone before, okay? This is weird, and it's freaking me out and-"

I stepped closer, wrapping my arms around his chest. He seemed shocked by my action, and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm in love with you too, you idiot." I say, raising my head from the crook of his neck to look at him.

"Well, that's great news. And might I say, you have remarkable taste-"

I roll my eyes, and kiss him to shut him up.

After a few moments, we pull away.

"I like your method of shutting me up," Sirius remarks.

"I'm glad. I'll have to make use of it more often." I say, and lean in to kiss him again.

"Oh...looks like we're not needed here then." James says.

Sirius and I pull away from our kiss, glancing behind us. James and Lily came around the corner, fingers intertwined.

"How awkward would it be if we get married on the same day and our kids become friends?" Lily blurted out to me that evening, in our dorm.

I grin at her. "Imagine Minnie's face when the Marauders two-point-o enters Hogwarts. She's going to retire on that day."

"Imagine my son looks like James, and your son looks like Sirius. And we each have a daughter that looks like us. It would be perfect!" Lily says, flopping onto her bed.

"I hope your kids have your eyes." I mutter, closing my eyes, falling asleep to the sound of my roommates snores.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 92 36
Imagine, reactions, prefrences about our favorite Hogwarts Boys i write about the following characters -Remus Lupin -Sirius Black -Regulus Black -Jam...
8.4K 112 16
... Inspired by and dedicated to @everlovingdeer ... A collection of Harry Potter oneshots. These are all for a female reader, so I'm sorry if you're...
1.3M 12.6K 57
Not currently taking request anymore, but please enjoy. - Emmalyn
24.9K 202 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...