Stranger 2--original satzu fa...

By Twicepinkidle

Who are you? - I just wanted you back.... SEQUEL TO [Stranger] :) pls check it out before reading this. It's... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25

19

717 35 10
By Twicepinkidle

After Tzuyu left the room, everyone rushed into the room, finding a frozen Sana.

"Sana??!! you okay?"

"How did it go?"

"What happened?"

"what did she do?"

"She-" Sana opened her mouth but no sound came out.

"Cmon!! Sana!!"

"say it!"

"Tell us!!"

"She said she'll give me anoTHER CHANCE!!!!! SQEEEEEEEEEE!!!!: Sana screamed and hopped onto Jihyo, hugging her.

"woah!!!!!! CONGRATS SANA!!!!" Momo screamed as well and jumped onto Jihyo as well. The others looked at each other and jumped on as well.

"GET OFF MEHHHH!!!!!" God jihyo shouted as she tried to get away from the bottom of the group, but of course, none of them allowed her to escape.

Finally, they got up on their feet. And as the leader, the God has to make a speech.

"*coughs. So, since our precious Yoda finally agreed to give our pabo Sana another chance, we should make sure these two get back together. put your hands together..."

"TWICE TWICE JALHAJAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They chanted.

"now, shut up and let's make plans..." jihyo shooed the girls and they sat in a circle.

-

"What happened tzu???" Dahyun and chaeyoung followed the tall girl once she left the room.

"Were you harsh?" Chaeyoung asked worriedly.

"tzu what happened??" Dahyun asked.

tzuyu stopped in her tracks as the lift arrived.

"I gave her another chance." Tzuyu said and quickly walked into the lift and closed the door, leaving two shocked humans standing.

"did she just say she gave Sana unnie another chance?" Dahyun gulped and asked.

"I-I- I think so..." Chaeyoung stuttered.

"T-that's- are you suer that's our Yoda?" Dahyun asked in disbelief.

"As they say, love can change a person..." Chaeyoung muttered.

-

"Sana, you have to show her that you really love her. Tzuyu seems to be a strong character, but she's actually really weak and soft inside. Give her your care and attention. she may be really caring but that's also because she doesn't want to burden you, more like too caring, or afraid to lose you. she's always afraid that if she asks for too much, people will just leave her in the end. Treat her carefully Sana. She's definitely to keep. I couldn't give her what I should have given her, so take my place and give her the world, she deserves it." Mina said, staring at Sana.

By now, sana had already accepted the fact that Mina and Tzuyu had dated. but since mina has chaeyoung, mina isn't her opponent. "I will Minari." Sana assured.

"You'd better. or else I'm going to rip you into pieces if I ever see her coming to me crying again, no matter what the reason is." Mina threatened, with a tiny glimpse of killing intent in it. Sana shook her head. "you won't get the chance."

"Better keep your promise." Mina's eyes softened back.

-

TIME SKIP  AGAINNNN :)))))))) YAY (lmao)

"Tzuyu~" Sana called as she clung on to tzuyu's arm.

"let go of my arm Sana, I'm trying to drive here." Tzuyu sighed.

"fine. I'll take your hand instead." Sana pouted and held Tzuyu's hand.

"so, how was work?"

"quite good. our new comeback is coming and we just finished 2 group shots for the music video." Sana reported.

"mhm~ so when are you going to record your individual shots?"

"I'll go after nayeon unnie. She's doing it tomorrow and the day after if she needs more time."

"Okay. Tell me if it's your turn. I'll visit you." Tzuyu decided.

"really!!!!!!" Sana squealed.

"yea. I finished my homework early and I handed it in already. I have 3 days off. besides, I promised you."

"Awww you remember! That was like 2 years ago!" sana gushed.

"of course I do. I just never had the chance since you never had a comeback. Like you guys had one when I was in a coma but...yea." Tzuyu shrugged.

"Tzuyu...are you free tomorrow?" Sana asked.

"Yea, of course. Why?"

"I'll switch with nayeon unnie. We're not sure if she can finish her shots in 2 days cuz her shots have loads of details. My shots are easier and I finish things fast, I can ensure you'll get to see me if I switch to tomorrow."

"Sana, isn't it set by the company?"

"Nope. I can tell JYP to let us switch. nayeon unnie won't mind either." Sana smiled.

"if you say so, I'm fine with it. Call me when you head out. I'll pick you up." tzuyu said.

"yay!!! oh, where are we going for dinner again?"

"I thought you chose it?" Tzuyu chuckled.

"I did. I was just checking if you remembered." Sana smiled.

-

"We want this, this and this please." Sana said to the waiter. "And follow the plan when we finish eating." Sana whispered and the waiter nodded and left.

"So? it's strange that you want to come out after work. we usually just stay at either of our homes. What is it?" tzuyu asked.

"You'll see." sana said mysteriously which made Tzuyu laugh.

"Fine. I don't always get you." Tzuyu said.

-

After dinner:

"click" The lights turned off as the waiter left the lounge along with their plates.

"S-sana?" tzuyu called.

Suddenly, music started ringing up around the room.

----------------------------------

before we start just telling you guys that the Chinese characters are from a Chinese song called 告白氣球 by Jay Chou 周杰倫. the song is at the top idk how to explain but its just there and you know what I mean :).

You can search to up but I won't translate the lyrics here cuz im lazy and it doesn't matter. just keep in mind that it's a love song and it's about 'confessing love' to a woman. yeah let's continue.

-----------------------------------

"塞纳河畔 左岸的咖啡" sana's sweet voice filled the room with her unaccurate pronunciation. But tzuyu was too shocked to care for that.

"我手一杯 品尝你的美 留下唇印的嘴
花店玫瑰 名字写错谁
告白气球 风吹到对街 微笑在天上飞" a spotlight shown on Sana, whose's standing on a small platform in the lounge, singing along with the music in Chinese.

"你说你有点难追 想让我知难而退
礼物不需挑最贵 只要香榭的落叶
营造浪漫的约会 不害怕搞砸一切
拥有你就拥有 全世界" Sana continued to sing and stared at tzuyu lovingly as she came to the chorus part, slowly walking down the small platform.

"亲爱的 爱上你  从那天起 甜蜜的很轻易  亲爱的 别任性  你的眼睛 在说我愿意." Sana held out her hand to tzuyu and tzuyu smiled and accepted it.

"Tzuyu, I know I've hurted you in the past, and I've said that I don't love you anymore. But I never meant that. I'm really sorry for what I have done to you and I'm sure I won't ever leave you again. I know you're the one for me tzuyah. I don't know if you're still willing to accept me but baby believe me. I'll always be waiting for your answer." She took. in a deep breath and tightened her grip around tzuyu's hands.

"Tzuyu, I've loved you since the day I first saw you. I never thought I'd actually fall in love. but tzuyu, I really do love you and could you give me a chance to prove that I am worthy of your love?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

----------------------------------------

kyaaaaaaaaaa how sweet!!!!! What would tzuyu say? no because she's still hurt?

yes because she walked out of it?

akjbfoehaoifhoieoija (*whispers What if tzuyu says no...) heheeee ;))) I remember someone saying that to never trust authors hahahahahaha :))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1.9K 60
"This Love is Pure" āš Gender Bender Alertāš  āš Mature Contents Alertāš  āš  Contains Swearing wordsāš  If you don't like it.. please kindly not to open it and...
3.5K 70 18
"Your so sweet you know?" "i know.." *Please ignore my grammar mistakes šŸ™* *First MiChaeng story*
18.3K 811 27
Mina, after a heartbreak, started to write a book on this online app for aspiring writers. Getting positive feedback from her readers she was startin...
85.8K 3.7K 41
Life is a choice and I have to choose one from two choices. Choose to be yourself or choose to be the one that people want but Everything changes sin...