Remember, I love you

By susology_

In which Lydia's younger sister, who was sent to Eichen House, meets Stiles again. She finds out that she isn... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Junior Year
Part 10
Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
IMPORTANT

Part 3

786 14 4
By susology_

Scott, Malia, Me, and Scotts girlfriend Kira are all in this club the Calaveras's own. We think they have Derek.Stiles and Lydia are going in to make a deal with them. In case it doesn't work out we are plan b.

"Somethings happening," I tell Malia walking over to her on the dance floor.

"I know," She responds looking around.

"What do we do?"

"Blend in!"

I look at her so confused.

"Dance with me, dumbass."

I begin dancing, well trying. I've never really danced before. Malia looks at me trying not to laugh. She places her hand on my waist. I smile up at her. I wrap my arms around her neck and we begin bouncing up and down to the music. We put our hands on our hair shaking it around. I see people on walki talki's walking around. We dance more intimately and all of the other people start to dance with us.

Out of nowhere, a stands behinf her with a gun and his finger on the trigger, so I notion to Malia and I let her know. She then motions behind me that there is a girl.

"Ready?" She asks.

I turn around and kick the girl in her side. I may be a Banshee but before I figured out my powers I learned how to kick orderly's asses.

I scream and direct the sound blast toward her. She falls back across the floor. We then make eye contact with Scott and Kira. We follow them out of the room to the hall. We begin walking down the hall trying to find the room Stiles and Lydia are in.

Before getting even 500 feet down the hall, smoke begins to fill our lungs. 

"It's wolfs bane!" Scott yells. "Abby! Kira! Get out of here!" We try to menouver out but a guy came up to us. I try to scream but the smoke prevents it. I can't breath. It feels like my throat is burning. Kira tried to nunchuck the guy but he knocked her out. I struggle to stand only for everythign to go black.  

***

I wake up and see Stiles in my face. I sit up and look around and see that I'm in a room with white stone like walls. I recognize the faces as Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Malia.

"Where's Lydia?"

"They took her," Kira answers.

"What do they want with her?" Scott asks and ABby groans knowingly standing up. "I know what they want. But, honestly I say we wait for the next person to come through the door. We take them out and then book it as fast as we can."

"What about your sister?" Kira asks me.

"What about her?"

"We're not leaving without her," Scott walks over to me from where he was trying to pull open the door.

"Why not?" 

"Because we don't leave without people," Stiles walks over to me and places his hand on my shoulder. "Remember we talked about this. Rules of the woods and Eichen house don't apply to friends and family."

"Is that what you would have done at Eichen normally? Leave her for dead?" Kira asks.

"When people die around you every day, in the end it's only you. You've gotta learn to save yourself. Especially when all of your life the only person you have ever really cared about, died because of you." I look down at my feet biting my nails. I feel Stiles' arm around my waist. "But honestly if she was injured or hurt, I would leave her."

"Okay, believe it or not, that's progress," Stiles tell them.

"All right, guys. We're not dead yet," Scott sheds light on the situation. "That means Arya wants something."

"If the Calaveras don't know where Derek is," Kira begins. "That means they didn't take him from the loft, right?"

"Maybe he left on his own," Stiles suggests.

"Maybe someone else got to him."

"Wait, everyone. I've got an idea," I yell and they all turn to me.

"What's your idea?" Malia asks.

"I might be able to read Lydia's mind. Iv'e never done it long distance. But, there might be a chance that I can because she's a Banshee."

"Okay, do it." Scott tells me.

I sit down in the middle of the floor as they all stand around me. "Can you guys sit down? It makes me anxious and Iv'e ran out of nails to bite," I hold my hands up to show them. Changing my demenoire, I close my eyes, taking a deep breathe. "Stiles!"

"What?"

"That includes you! And stop breathing on the back of my neck."

"Sorry," he puts his hands up in surrender taking a seat.

I close my eyes once again and search for Lydia.

"Oh no."

"Oh no, what?" They all ask.

"Shhhh," I reply. "Ohhhh, that's gotta hurt."

"Abby! What hurt?"

"Is Lydia okay?"

"Physically yes, mentally I don't know. Not sure what she's seen before...I would be such a good CSI or FBI ."

"What's happening?"

"Oh, no. Everyone look casual." I say as I open my eyes. "She was asking Lydia stuff about being a Banshee and she didn't know and then he through a knife at one of the guys heads and she wants to know about you, Scott. She wants to know what type of alpha you really are."

Right on cue, 4 guys come in and take Kira and Scott and Scott away by force.

"Abbs? Can you hear them?" Stiles asks.

"Can you hear what they're saying?" Malia asks me.

"I-I can't concentrate. There are too many people in the room. I-I don't know," My breathing begins to get heavy.

"Hey, hey. Its' okay," Stiles bends down to where I'm sitting and takes my hands in his. "Just breathe. Breathe with me, all right?"

"Abby, you can do this," Malia tells me." I've been there first hand with you during your panic attacks at Eichen. Just breathe."

"Abbs, focus on something. Here, look at my eyes," Stiles tells me. I begin pulling my hand away so I can bite my nails. It's a habit of mine I just can't seem to shake.

"Hey, hey. No, babes," Malia takes my other hand. "Your left ring finger is already bleeding."

"Focus on my voice," Stiles tells me. "Yeah. Anything you have to do. Just concentra-" I connect our lips. That's the thing that helps the most especially with the Banshee side of me. Our lips move in sync. After focusing and being able to listen I pull away.

"If Kira doesn't turn the dial on Scott, then this other guy turns it on Lydia. They don't know where Derek is, but the Calaveras are trying to find him as well."

"So they defiantly don't have Derek?" Malia asks from the other side of the room. I guess she got uncomfortable with Stiles and I kissing right in her face.

"Holy shit! Kate Argent! Isn't that Scotts ex girlfriends aunt?"

"Yeah. What about her?" Stiles asks.

"Scott doesn't know it yet, but Lydia figured it out. Kate is alive and took Derek."

"That's not possible," Stiles stands up.

"In the bestiary it says that you can turn if the claw goes deep enough. You just have to survive long enough," I tell them.

"Bestiary? How did you-"

"Long weird story. That's how I helped Malia with her abilities."

***

"I can't believe they just let us go," I tell Malia.

"I know right."

"So, what now?" Stiles asks Scott as he walks over to the jeep.

"She thinks she knows where we can find Derek."

"Is she gonna tell us where?" I ask.

"Uh, actually. She's giving us a guide."

Seconds later a chocolate skined, woman on a motor cycle pulls up.

"You know her?" Stiles asks Scott.

"Braeden."

"Who's Breaden?" Kira asks.

"She's a mercenary," Lydia and I reply in sync.

"Right now I'm the only one who's gonna take you to La Iglesia."

"The church?" I ask Braeden.

"What's the church?" Stiles asks.

"It's not a place you'll find god."

Lydia, Scott, and Kira get in the back of Stiles' jeep. Stiles drives and I sit on Malia's lap in shotgun.

We begin following Braden out of town and into the desert in the middle of nowhere.

"Okay, I'll ask," Malia speaks up. "Who's Kate Argent?"

"Uh, I'd like to know, too," Kira raises her hand.

"Well, Scott and I were at her funeral," Stiles begins. "So, I'd like to know how she got out of a casket that was buried six feet underground."

"She was never in it."

"She was Alison's aunt," Lydia clarifies. "And a total sociopath."

"You don't have to talk about it now if you don't want too," Kira tells Scott.

"Uh, yes he does."

"Yeah, Malia's right. You guys should know, you need to know."

"Wait, Stiles tell the story in your head so I can practice. I'll be the narorator. I'm really good at telling stories."

"True, she used to come up with scary stories from the creatures in the bestiary. Like the kanima, werewolves, she even did a cute one on a love story between a were wolf and a mercenary."

Stiles nods at me to go.

"Okay, so one cold spooky night. Kate Argent set a fire to Derek's old house which ended up almost killing his whole entire family. There were screams and a giant fire burning the whole building. Some of his family were even trapped down in the basement. Some survived, like Cora Derek's younger sister, and his uncle Peter."

"A very angry Peter," Lydia adds.

"He almost killed Lydia, and that's how her Banshee powers came out."

"Abby, how did yours?" Kira asks.

"I was like 6 or 7 and got attacked by an alpha. He didn't want me because that would be pedophilia and bestiality...kind of. Then I was sent to the hospital after being found by Stiles' dad. Started saying I could hear voices. Some people thought I was crazy. My mother, who I haven't talked to 9 years sent me to Eichen house."

"Wait, Abby," Kira stops me. "Doesn't that make you like 15?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a badass little girl."

"Thank ya," I reply. "I'm small but feisty. Anyway...Peter is also the one who bit and turned Scott. And then he killed Kate. Didn't do a very good job of it considering our current situation."

"God, Peter sounds awful," Malia says.

"Yeah. Then the Calaveras heard about Kate, went to see if she was actually dead, found out she was healing so they switched the bodies. Once a hunter is bitten, they have to take their own life. Calaveras treat the code like a law. Like extremely. Kate didn't do it though. Faked it, killed a lot of people and got out."

"So Kate's a werewolf now?" Kira asks.

"They say when your bitten the shape you take reflects the person you are. I'm guessing she has taken the shape of sociopathic bitch."

Suddenly a giant bang comes from Stiles' jeep and we stop, pulling to the side of the road. Braeden stops her motorcycle before walking towards the jeep.

"What happened?" She asks.

"I don't know," Stiles replies looking around the jeep. "Felt like we hit something."

"Scott, we need to get there by night. It's too dangerous otherwise," Braeden warns.

"Go," Stiles tells Scott.

"Not without you."

"Dude, someone needs to find Derek. We'll figure something out. We always do. Just go."

Soon Kira is saying goodbye to Scott. They hug and then Scott gets on the back of Braeden's motorcycle riding away in the distance.

"I can't believe you guys didn't kiss." I say from on the hood of Stiles' Jeep. I bite my nails dangling my feet off of the hood of hi car. I watch as they become smaller getting farther away. The sun is already going down.

"Abbs," Stile's walks over to me. "Not my jeep," He then picks me up by my waist and set's me on the ground. "How did you even get up there? The hood is even taller than you."

"Malia."

He then pops the hood and begins doing stuff to the car.

"Is it the oil?" I ask him.

"No," he replies.

I begin looking around and see something above the tire.

"Malia," I call her over. "Something is stuck. Can you get it?"

"Yeah," She then pulls out a giant tooth looking thing.

"Stiles' I think something hit us," I emphasize as Malia holds it up to show him.

"Maybe we should just walk," I tell Stiles.

"Hey," he says taking the screw driver out of his mouth. "I will never abandon this jeep. You understand me? Ever. Ever."

He is now on top of it climbing on the whole thing trying to fix it.

"Wait, Stiles. Is it the death wobble?"

"Work faster, Stiles," Malia tells him looking off into the distance. "There is something out here with us."

"Stiles, check the suspension components."

"I'm doing that," he says frustrated.

It's now gotten dark so Kira and Malia are ready to fight.

"Abby, Can you please hold the flahlight still for a second. It's really hard to see anything when you keep shaking it like that."

"I'm shaking it like this, because we are in the middle of nowhere, with your broken down jeep and I'm freezing.

"Here," he get's down off the jeep. He takes his jacket off and helps me put it on.

"Better?"

"I'm still cold, but it's better."

"You're always cold."

"I know," He get's back on the jeep."

"And hold this." He hands me the this tire looking thing, which I'm not even sure is part of a jeep.

"What's this?"

"I don't know. I'm hoping it's not important."

"Oh, god, Okay." I look to find Kira using her katana to shine the car light out further. I see something and begin booking it. "Stiles, If it's the front track bar and you never checked I'm blasting you all the way to the east coast."

I begin trying to chase what I saw.

"Wait, Abby!" Malia yells right behind me. Then Kira comes running behind us.

I was running so fast that we lost Kira and it's just me and Malia. We end up lost behind giant rocks.

Something then scratches Malia's side and she growls in pain. I listen and feel the presents of whatever monster were are probably facing.

"Malia, stand back. I don't want to hurt you."

I scream in the direction and direct the sound wave. We then hear a giant bang of something slamming against a rock. We run back and I avoid running into Kira and instead run into someone else. I look up to see Stiles.

"Thank god you're okay. I heard you scream."

"Stiles, what about Lydia and your precious jeep that you would never leave behind?"

"Oh, right." he says running back, us following behind.

Stiles finishes replacing something. I look at him with and 'I told you so face.'

"It was the front track bar wasn't it?" I ask him.

"No?"

I roll my eyes and walk to the passengers side. I wait for Malia to get in and help me up. Once we are all in, we begin driving again.

"You..." Stiles begins sternly. "You please never do that again!"

"Do what?" I pout in confusion.

"I...I thought you just took off. I thought you were running."

"I was running."

"No, I mean, like I thought you were leaving."

"I wouldn't leave without you," I tell him.

"Really?" he turns to me.

"I would never leave without you," I shrug my shoulders beginning to bite my nails again in anticipation.

I look back at Kira and Lydia.

"Them I would leave."

"Yeah," Stiles replies turning back to them. "Uh, it's progress."

"That looks deep," Lydia says pointing to the cut on Malia's side.

"It's okay. I can already feel it healing."

"You didn't see anything?"

"No, all I know is that I would have gotten a lot worse if Abby didn't scream her lungs out. That thing was big and fast. It had a strong scent though."

"Like what?" I ask.

"Like death."

"Can I play Brittney Spears?" I ask Stiles.

"No."

"I want Brittney," Lydia backs me up.

"Me too," Kira adds.

"Have you still not gotten over that one song the repeats 'you drive me crazy' over and over again?"

"Nope, it will forever be my favorite. Plus she's the only artist I know. Jillian this Nurse slash TA would play it for Lauren and I as we would go to sleep. It wasn't really that bad having a COS."

"We're playing it. Do you have an aux cord?" I ask Stiles.

"In the glove box," I get it out and take my I pod that Malia gave me and plug it in. I turn it up really loud and begin singing the lyrics at the top of my lungs.

"Baby, I'm so into you." I lean over to Stiles. "You got that somethin what can I do?"

I then sit back.

"Oh wait, I know what we are listening too," I say and press skip.

"I know I may be young, but I've got feelings too," I begin.

"And I need to do what I feel like doing," Malia says the next line.

"So , let me go and just listen," Mailia, Lydia, and I finish in sync.

"All you people look at me like I'm a little girl. Well, did you ever think it'd be okay for me to step into this world."

"Always saying little girl don't step into the club, well I'm tryna find out why cause dancing what I love," Lydia sang the next line.

"Get it get it, get it get i-" Styles then turns the volume completely off.

"No, no getting it," He says flustered shifting in his seat awkwardly.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"What? Yah. I'm fine. Everything is okay."

"You keep moving and shifting yourself to the oposite direction. I don't think that's safe," I tell him. I then hear Lydia, Kira, and Malia laughing.

"What?" I ask.

"Let's just put on a song about Jesus our lord an savior," Stiles says.

"Come on Stiles, let us listen to Britney. I've never heard her before."

"See! Kira has never experienced the power of Britney."

"Just put on one that's more appropriate for 15 year olds."

"Abby, did you bring your meds?" Malia whispers in my ear.

"No," I whisper back. "I feel really anxious and hyper like I'm going insane."

"Shit," She whispers back. "You need to do something that will tire you out."

"We're in a car and can't do anything. Malia I literally feel like I'm losing my mind."

"It's okay. When we get to the church thing, you and I can go up the trail and you can sound blast some stuff."

"Okay, that sounds good," I say before beginning to bite my nails ferociously.

We arrive and and get out of the car.

We see Scott and Braeden carry someone out. It looks like Derek except way younger. My age.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 579 54
Kasia Stilinski is no stranger to the supernatural, but being around a werewolf, a Banshee, werewolf hunters, and other such residents of Beacon Hill...
25.8K 881 44
- today i saw the whole world and i think heaven has a plot to take my life - teen wolf season one : complete. season two : complete season thre...
119K 2.8K 29
Y/n is a patient at Beacon Hill's Eichen House, a house of nut jobs and psychopaths. Her best friend, Malia is the only one who truly knows her. Ever...
27.4K 1.3K 41
"𝓑𝓮𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽" 𝘤�...