Finding Love *Not Edited*

By Create_Writer

(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only... More

Finding Love
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 part 1
Chapter 15 part 2
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author's note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Epilogue
Author's Note

title of your story

2.5K 48 14
By Create_Writer

Okay, i lied. There will be one more chapter and then the epilogue.

VOTE and Comment

-Elyse

________________________________

The day I opened my eyes I knew my life was going to change 90 degrees. I waited to see if it turned for the worst or for the best. However, I guess, not every story ends with a happy conclusion. I reached down, brushing my fingers against his cold lips and let out a small sob. “I am so sorry,” I cried. “I failed you. I love you.” If only those were my last words

***

            I let out a soft moan as my eyes fluttered opened and the warm beautiful eyes stared at my own. I smiled at my handsome mate and yawned. “Are you ready to finally come home?” he asked, his voice sounding as velvet and I felt myself nodding, a smile painted on my face.

            “Alright, let’s get you changed. Claire went to sign you out.” I nodded again, reaching for his hand and dragged myself out of the warm but stiff bed.

            “Good, I want some real food inside my tummy,” I joked and Tyson chuckled, pressing his lips against mine. I responded quickly, eager to feel him against me. It had been too long since I was able to feel him against my own body. I jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, my back soon pressed against the cold wall, and for once, I did not care.

            I pulled away, gasping for air as Tyson trailed his lips across my cheek and down my neck. I let out a soft whimper as his lips brushed along my sensitive spot and shudders went down my spine. “Tyson,” I gasped, wrapping my fingers around his hair as he sucked on the spot, moans escaping my bruised lips.

            His teeth scrapped my skin and I let out a shocked sigh and froze before relaxing, realizing we both needed this. “It’s going to hurt,” he whispered and before I could ask, his teeth suck into my skin and I let out a cry, wrestling against him as his teeth sunk deeper into me.

            “Tyson stop,” I cried, beating him on the chest but he grabbed my hands, pinning them on the sides, as he kept locked onto my neck. “Stop, please. You are hurting me.” He still would not budge and I wrestled against me but he pressed his body against mine, making it hard to move.

            I stopped, my wolf whimpering in the back of my head and I wished again that she could talk. This is what has to happen, I told myself. I am his and he is mine. Suddenly, the agony vanished, I gasped, my eyes rolling to the back of my head, and pleasure filled my body. I let out a small scream, his teeth let go on my body, his tongue sliding over the mark, sending another round of pleasure in my body. I pushed him forward, feeling every inch of his body against mine and smashed my lips against him.

            “I need you,” he whispered against his lips. “I have been waiting for you too long.”  I knew what he meant and broke the kiss, leaning so I could stare inside his eyes. My eyes widen as I saw the pain and love filling his eyes and a tear ran down my cheek.

            I brushed my finger along his cheek and smiled. “Make love to me, my handsome and wonderful mate.”

            I brushed my finger along his tattoo on his upper thigh and sighed. “I didn’t know you had tattoos Tyson,” I whispered. “I never thought I would love a man with tattoos but I have to say, they look sexy on you.”

            He chuckled and brushed his lips against my forehead. “Come on, let’s get cleaned up and dressed before we stay here all night.” I nodded, blushing at how right he was and got up, grabbing my clothes and rushed toward the bathroom, slamming it shut. “You know, I already saw your body right, Diana?” he asked and I blushed deeper, giggling slightly at the thought.

            I hurried, slipping on the green flower dress and slippers before walking out of the bathroom, seeing my mate half-naked and sighed. I rushed to him and wrapped my arms around him, kissing the middle of his chest. “Let’s go and get some real food.”          

            I grabbed his arm, skipping out of the room just to run into a brown blurry who jumped inside my arms. I let out a laugh, hugging Emma tightly as she squealed. “I have missed you so much, I am so sorry for leaving you,” I cried, squeezing her tightly until she gasped and I quickly let her go, dropping her on the ground. She smiled up at me.

            “I have missed you too sissy. You scared all of us,” she confessed, tears brimming in her eyes and my heart squeezed with guilt. I lowered down her level and kissed her nose.

            “I am so sorry sis, but it’s never going to happen again. I am never going to leave you again. Even when it annoys you when you are older and around boys, I am still not leaving you,” I promised her.

            She winkled her nose. “Ew, boys have cooties.”

            I laughed, ruffling her hair and stood up straight. “Your right and you better always think that way.” The group had formed and chuckled at my saying.

            “You’re so mean,” Claire screamed, launching inside my arms. “You better not leave me either but I don’t think Tyson will ever allow that again, Luna.” She stepped back and raised her eyebrows in question. “I didn’t know you scream.”

            My face went red and Tyson let out a laugh. “You smell weird Diana,” Emma commented and my face reddens more.

            “Hmm, I wonder why?” Blake chuckled and I froze. I looked up and saw him smiling. “I am glad that your back Diana. We all have missed you so much.” I forced myself to smile and nodded. I bit my lip from blurting out and buried my head inside Tyson’s chest, trying to keep my heart rate the same so no one knows something was wrong. “Um, can I talk you my Luna for a minute?”

            “Sure,” Tyson whispered, pushing him away from his and looked inside my eyes. “We will be back. I am just going to get food.”

            I nodded, feeling slightly hurt and scared as they all turned and left. “Bye,” Emma said, running after Tyson and left my alone with an enemy. I gulped, and turned around.

            “What are you doing here?” I whispered, my voice shaking. He opened his mouth but I let out a scream as I saw my father holding a knife and charged after Blake.

            “Daddy, no,” I screamed.

***

            His head was against my legs as I sobbed, hearing feet rushing toward me and sirens coming this way. Arms wrapped around me, pulling my away from my father’s body and I screamed, thrashing against him. I turned, seeing a small fearful cry to see Emma collapse on the ground, out cold. A pool of blood creating from the tile floor from her head and people rushed toward her, and the world turned red.

            I kicked my mate’s knee, making him collapse on the ground and I pulled myself out of his embrace and raced toward where Blake left. “Come out here and get what you deserve,” I screamed, rushing toward the smell as it became stronger. “I am going to kill you. You killed my family.”        

            I heard a chuckle and turned around to see him standing there. “Take your best shot, Diana. Kill me, but let me just say that once you do, you will become a murder. Just like me.” The words blurred together, I grabbed someone hanging on the wall, smashing it against his head, and he collapsed on the ground. I dropped the broken picture and stared at the bloody corpse of Blake. A wooden stake sticking out of his head and for once, I felt no remorse.

            “It’s called justice,” I sneered before running toward the noise. I ran around the corner to see paramedics place Emma on the bed and rush her toward the emergency room. I crinkled my nose as why they came when we were already at the hospital and ran into my mates arm.  

            “Are you alright?” He asked and I nodded. “What were you doing out there?”

            “Killing him,” I whispered. “He killed my father and hurt my sister. He betrayed our pack and went with a rogue. He deserved to die and I am glad he is out the way. Now, there is only my adoptive mother do get and it will all be over.” I do not know how I got the strength to say it or how I have not shed a tear yet, but I do know is that I am going to find that horrible monster and kill her myself.

_________________________________________

So what do you think is happening to Diana? Will emma be okay?

VOTE and COMMENT please and THANKs

-Elyse <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 405 23
Vinice Anderson. Your normal human girl, right? Wrong. At birth she was adopted into a loving family of werewolves. She had caring parents and an ama...
28.9K 1.1K 36
For Vivian and Rowland Carter life couldn't get any better. They were the Alpha and Luna of one of the world's biggest Pack of wolves. They had the l...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
Kyle By Gabby

Werewolf

7.5K 524 25
Third story in the Alpha's Daughter and the Beta's son series. Kyle is now the alpha of the Nightshade pack and he is now looking for his mate. Wha...