100 Days Of Daily Devotionals

By JESUSISNUMBERONE0

Bible Devotionals. Know Jesus more. Learn the Bible More

Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11

Day One

38 3 0
By JESUSISNUMBERONE0

Matthew 12:36-37

36  I tell you, on Judgment Day people will give an account for every thoughtless word they have uttered,

 37  because by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Did you know we are able to speak things into existence? Yes, we can and we do, whether or not we realize, we do.
Jesus Christ was very clear when He gave this warning and He meant every word.
Our words are very powerful and they hold weight. It's no secret we all have at one point or another have said something hateful, out of anger, and have said things we don't really mean. We've all done it, including myself unfortunately.
It's important to be careful with our words for one day we will have to give account to Jesus Christ, everything careless word we've spoken. We are to be extremely careful with what we say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 43.2K 49
" I do!!" She said in shaky tone. It was still unbelievable for her that her dad made her deal with a Mafia king just for some pennys. She could see...
8.1M 342K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
5.1M 278K 59
#1 in What's hot list and still counting going on. Allahamdulilah. Thank you my beautiful readers. "You're a bad omen.. If anyone see your face first...
259K 26.6K 36
➳ Wattpad Picks ~ ❝Angels don't lie, but you do. If I'm a devil, what are you?❞ When Burq loses his memory in an accident and doesn't remember his ow...