The Guardian

Oleh SylanderJidah

When Izuku was four years old he was told that he was quirkless and couldn't be a hero. Then his mother died... Lebih Banyak

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 18

2.9K 67 68
Oleh SylanderJidah

All the preparations had been made, every ritual had been practised, and every technique has been honed and sharpened. The arena has been filled, the rules have been set, and the fighters have been prepared.

Doppo Orochi stood on one side of the massive stadium, mentally preparing himself for what was about to go down. The karate master had instantly accepted when he heard that the champion was open for a rematch, so he was just eager to enter the ring.

"You look fired up as always!" A voice called from behind, making the elderly warrior turn around to face it. Standing before him was a young man who was wearing a similar karate robe as himself... Katsumi Orochi...

"Of course I am! I will finally get my revenge!" Doppo said, as he laughed slightly. The younger Orochi laughed a little, before he said.

"You better win old man! I'm coming for you next!" With some determination behind his voice. Doppo only smiled at this, before he returned his gaze back to the ring.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the stadium, Izuku stood and did the same. He was preparing himself, and his body was aching to enter the stage already.

"You look ready." A voice called from behind him, so he turned around to see. It was his mother and father, along with Rachel and Kirishima.

"Yeah, I was born ready!" The green haired boy said, earning a smile from the others.

Rachel was inspecting Izuku's entire body from top to toe, and she was smiling widely. She wasn't using her quirk, but she still liked what she saw.

"What are you drooling about?" Izuku asked, a wide grin across his face. Rachel smiled at him, as she said.

"When was the last time that I saw you dress in the champion's robe?" With a joyous voice. Izuku smiled, as he looked at the robe he was wearing.

It was colored black, made from fine silk, and was very comfortable, with the kanji symbol for champion on his back. Tokugawa had given this to him after winning a certain amount of matches, claiming that this would be his royal attire as the king of fighting. The last time he wore it was almost a year ago, at his last official fight.

"Don't know, but it feels good to be back." Izuku answered, as he placed his hands on his hips. Everyone smiled at him, as he turned his gaze towards Kirishima.

"You may watch the match if you wish, but don't forget to prepare yourself for your own match. That Kaioh is not one to be taken lightly." Izuku said, still smiling. Kirishima smiled back at him, while saying.

"Don't worry, I don't plan on losing today." With a smile of his own. Izuku looked pleased with that response, and so did everyone else.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET STARTED!" Annoying mic shouted, and Izuku seriously wondered why he was the one commentating this match. Izuku readied himself once more, before he walked out to the ring.

The stadium was packed, and the crowds were cheering. The two fighters walked into the ring, their hulking figures showing a display of might and power.

Annoying mic began to introduce the fighters, roaring with excitement as he did.

"In one corner we have the Karate master himself. The Tiger Killer, Doppo Orochi!" Before the crowd cheered even louder than before. Annoying mic then turned his introduction to the other fighter.

"In the other corner we have The Champion. The King of Fighting, Izuku Midoriya!" And the crowd proceeded in its loud fashion.

At that moment, both fighters walked to the center of the ring. They stared at each other, until they both smiled.

"Tell me, Karateka. Have you ever felt a love for those you've fought, even though it was a fight to the death?" Izuku muttered, so that no one else could hear it. Doppo looked at Izuku, and smiled, as he answered.

"Of course... Ever since you defeated me in the ring, I never once stopped thinking about you... " With a calm voice. Izuku smiled upon hearing this, as he and Doppo grabbed each other's hand in an armwrestling fashion. The two fighters stood like that for a while, until they let go of one another and walked back to their opposite sides of the ring.

Upon arriving at the edge, Doppo handed his sunglasses over to Katsumi. Now the Karate master was showing his eyepatch to the rest of the world. When Izuku reached the edge on his side, he took his robe off and handed it over to Rachel. Now The Champion was in his shorts, showing his scars and Warpaint.

The fighters then took some distance from the edge, as cement walls rose around the ring like The Underground arena.

"Alright, the rules have already been set. Aside from the use of weapons, anything goes... We from UA won't interfere with the fight, unless it turns deadly... Other than that, Vale Tudo... " Annoying mic then proceeded to explain.

A short silence filled the arena, so much that you could hear a needle falling, then Annoying Mic shouted.

"BEGIN!" And the stadium returned to regular cheers.

Izuku and Doppo stood perfectly still, watching the opponent. Then they both slowly walked up, confusing everyone. The spectators had expected them to charge at each other, but that didn't happen. The fighters casually walked up to stand less than half a meter away from each other in the middle of the ring, making everyone more confused about what was happening.

Izuku and Doppo stared at each other, until Izuku raised his fist in front of him. The audience was confused, but Doppo understood what was happening. The karateka raised his own fist, and firmly planted it against Izuku's.

The stadium was once again confused. The only ones who knew what the fighters were thinking were Rachel, Katsumi, Tokugawa, Irisviel and Kiritsugu, and they knew that this was going to be good.

The fighters had their fists against each other, doing nothing... Until they both put their strength behind it. They pushed at each other, intent on shoving the opponent back, using nothing but their fist and their strength.

The audience were amazed, even the ones from Class 1-A that were there. The pressure that the two fighters were emitting was enough to make the ground break and crack.

Rachel, Kirishima, Irisviel and Kiritsugu watched the match from what was arguably the best seats in the entire stadium, and they already liked what they were seeing. This wasn't just some flashy display of power, this was an act of friend and kinship. Izuku and Doppo are close, that is the only reason why they can do these things.

"You like what you're seeing?" A voice called out from behind them. They turned around, and saw a dark skinned man with gray hair, wearing a traditional japanese martial arts outfit.

"Master Motobe?!" Rachel exclaimed in surprise, as the jujutsu master walked up to stand next to the group.

"I hope you don't mind, if I watch the fight from here?" The martial artist said, his eyes focused on the two titans in the ring. Rachel smiled at this, as she answered.

"We don't mind, this is the best seat in the salong after all... " With a joking tone. Everyone else smiled upon hearing this, right before Kirishima introduced himself to the martial arts master.

"Eijiro Kirishima, it's an honor to meet you." The redhead said, as he held his hand out for a handshake. Motobe looked at him for a second, before he grabbed his hand and said.

"Izou Motobe, it's great to finally meet the champion's student." With a smile on his face. Kirishima smiled back at him, before his gaze returned to the ring.

"How do you think this match will play out, Master Motobe?" Rachel then asked. Motobe didn't change his expression, as he answered.

"Izuku is definitely superior in strength, while Doppo has a lifetime of experience under his belt... But techniques... " Then he stopped himself. Both Rachel and Kirishima looked confused, it was as if the martial artist didn't know what to say.

"I don't know... " Motobe then said, slightly shocking everyone.

"Doppo is remarkable with techniques, he has shown it multiple times. Izuku, on the other hand, hasn't shown too much technique... He often just uses his brute strength, as if he wouldn't be satisfied by winning any other way." Motobe then said.

The others weren't too shocked by this observation, for it was true. Izuku's way of fighting is just as mental as its physical, he likes to beat his opponent at their own game. This way of thinking has led to a flexible fighting style, capable of adapting to most situations. He often uses nothing but physical strength to win, but if he wants to he can use techniques... he just hasn't shown what he can do with them...

Izuku and Doppo kept pushing at the other, neither giving in, then it all turned. Doppo threw a punch towards Izuku with his other hand, intent on breaking his ribs. Izuku blocked it with his arm, using Titanium Body to defend. Izuku smiled at this, before he threw a kick towards Doppo's chest, sending him flying back. Doppo landed on his feet seemingly unaffected, and the crowd roared in excitement.

"You're as strong as ever, Champion." Doppo then said, his voice being cool. Izuku smiled at his opponent, as he responded.

"Same goes for you, Cannibal." His voice was somewhat excited.

Doppo smiled at this, as he raised his hands in front of his own chest. The karateka looked as if he was trying to push some invisible object away from himself, and to a certain extent he was.

"The Maeba Stance." Motobe said, and most who were next to him recognised the defensive stance.

Izuku looked at this with a smile, as he slowly approached Doppo. Everyone looked confused, for it looked like Izuku was walking casually, but Motobe recognised what this was.

"No way! He's using that?!" The martial artist called out, and the others looked at him in confusion.

Doppo was also confused, for Izuku wasn't doing anything. His hands were hanging by the sides of his hips, as if he didn't care about what came next.

Izuku eventually made it up to Doppo, and stood less than half a meter away from him. Both fighters stared at the other, until Doppo threw a punch. Izuku was unfazed, as he blocked the attack while felling and punching Doppo to the ground.

Everyone was shocked, for they didn't understand what just happened. Did Izuku use a technique? While moving as if nothing was happening?

"It's Udonde... " Motobe said, and the others turned towards him.

"It's a technique that was only used by royalty. It's defensive, and can only be used from something as neutral as he just did... But how does he know it?" Motobe finished.

The others were shocked. They knew that Izuku has some bizarre techniques up his sleeve, the hand-pocket stance says it all, but how does he know something like a technique for royalty?

"Wow, I never expected that." Doppo said, as he pulled himself up to his feet. Izuku took some distance from Doppo, as he continued to speak.

"Who would've thought that you knew the technique of royalty... I know you have more techniques, show me... "

Izuku smiled at this comment, and decided to show what he could do. He raised his arms in a stance, as he began to dance around Doppo while throwing numerous punches.

The audience was shocked, for they could barely follow him. Izuku's movement and attacks were completely unpredictable, he was almost like a bird that was swimming in water...

Motobe was once again shocked. He recognised this technique, but he could not believe what he was seeing.

"S- Swimming Swallow?!... T- The... Niko-Style?!..." He muttered, and caught the attention of the others.

"It's a technique that lets the user throw a flurry of unpredictable strikes... But I don't get it, how does he know this technique?! The last user of The Niko Style died long ago!... " Motobe then said, making the others freeze with shock.

How does Izuku know the technique of a long dead style? It doesn't make sense!... Rachel thought about this for a long time, trying to find an answer. Izuku's abuse of fighting, coupled with that mentality of his, has led to him being so flexible that he almost can figure a technique out by just looking at it once. If he's seen someone use this technique it's perfectly natural for him to use it, but who could've shown it to him if the last user died long ago?

Rachel kept thinking, until an answer showed up. Izuku can't be using a technique from The Niko Style, because he hasn't seen anyone do it.

"I think you are mistaken, Master Motobe." Rachel then said, and the party turned their eyes to her.

"This technique may look like The Niko Style, but it isn't. Izuku has been through many battles, is it weird that he would invent his own techniques? and is it weird that those techniques look similar to other ones?" She finished, making everyone hit a realisation.

Izuku has made his own techniques and fighting style, it just so happens that this one looks exactly like The Swimming Swallow... He can invent any technique. What a terrifying power... How do you even begin to fight against that? and what more is he capable of?

Izuku kept railing down on Doppo without any sign of stopping, and the karateka struggled to defend himself. Eventually he had enough, so he pulled back and gave Izuku a solid Seiken straight to the gut. The Champion was sent back, but he didn't falter.

Once again they stared each other down, but they didn't say a word. Doppo was in some pretty bad condition, but he refused to yield. The karateka took the maeba stance once again, taking up the defence for the rest of this fight.

Izuku smiled at this, as he approached in a fashion similar to last time. Doppo grinned, for he had found a way to counter Izuku's Udonde. Rachel, Kirishima, Motobe, Irisviel and Kiritsugu all wondered what Izuku was doing, using the same technique twice is the same as suicide... Especially against Doppo Orochi...

Izuku kept walking, never breaking his smile once. Upon reaching Doppo's striking range, he stopped for a second, then he raised his hands. Doppo took this as an invitation, and threw an attack towards Izuku.

The green-haired boy grinned, as he had his palms pushed together. He then quickly separated them, creating something similar to a blast with a one and a half meter radius. Doppo was still in the middle of a punch, but he was stunned. Izuku then moved over to his ear, whispered something which made Doppo enter a trance, before he gave Doppo a powerful punch to the face.

The spectators were once again stunned, what just happened?

Motobe was, once again, frozen, only this time it was with more bewildered shock than ever before.

"Heavenly Wolf Fist... Secret technique: Qilong... " Motobe muttered, making the others listen to him once more.

"He creates a vacuum between his palms, then he creates a stunning blast when separating them. Then he whispers some secret spell into the opponent's ear, which hypnotises them. After that he can deliver whatever punch he wants to deliver... But this technique is notorious for being impossible to pull off during sparring." He said, making everyone freeze in a similar fashion to him.

This wasn't just a technique, this was basically magic. Izuku managed to either copy or invent a technique that uses so many complex steps. He figured out how to perfectly do the vacuum, he figured out exactly how to perform the spell, and he can follow it up perfectly. Not only that, he did it with a technique that is considered to be impossible to practise during sparring matches... Just how deep does his Technique Invention go?...

Doppo was staggering severely, and he was dizzy. He didn't know what just happened, but it was dangerous to get caught in. Izuku raised his arms in a stance, and Doppo soon followed.

The two titans charged each other once again, throwing powerful punches left and right. Doppo tried his best to try and hit Izuku's vital spots, but Izuku kept blocking while countering.

The slugfest kept going for a while, until Doppo decided to stop it. He grabbed onto Izuku's shoulder, intent on hitting him on the throat, but he immediately lost his balance. Izuku had turned his own body, as such he pulled Doppo off his own balance, before he gave Doppo a kick to the face.

Motobe recognised this as Weeping Willow, from The Niko Style, but he didn't bother making a comment about it.

Doppo was on his knees, covering his bleeding nose, until he smiled and charged at Izuku once more. He threw a punch to his gut, and it made a collision... but in that exact moment he felt a horrible pain in his left shoulder.

Doppo looked at it, only to be horrified. His shoulder has been twisted, with marks that showed a spiral pattern. His entire left arm was useless at this point, and it hurt like hell.

Motobe was now frozen in fear, as he uttered.

"K- Koei Style?!... Rakshasa's Palm?!... " He said, voice trembling, before he continued.

"It uses the twisting and spiraling motion from the back, up to the shoulders, down to the elbow, then into the wrist in order to deliver a devastating and lethal blow that can tear any part of the body to shreds... But in order to reach such a mastery, you'd have to train for a full lifetime... "

Everyone who heard this was shocked, and horrified. Such a technique was terrifying. It's only purpose is to hurt the opponent in the most painful way, so why does Izuku know it?

Doppo was filled to the brim with berserking rage, as he charged for Izuku once more. The green-haired boy responded by swiping his hand at Doppo, cutting both his robe and flesh open.

"Devil Lance... " Motobe said, but didn't get to explain until Izuku used another technique.

Doppo blinked, and Izuku was gone. He then felt something powerful wrap around his neck and strangle him. Doppo was next to horrified at this point, as Motobe said.

"Koei Style... Blink... "

Izuku continued to strangle Doppo, who struggled more and more as time passed. Eventually Izuku had enough, so he placed his palm on Doppo's face.

Motobe was horrified, thinking that Izuku was about to use Rakshasa's Palm on Doppo's face, but he was confused instead. Izuku placed his palm over Doppo's mouth and nose, then he removed it, and the karateka fell completely unconscious. Izuku dropped Doppo to the ground, and the audience roared.

Motobe was just confused, he didn't even know what that was. He didn't even recognise the technique that Izuku used to make Doppo fall like that.

"THE CHAMPION PREVAILS!!! THE WINNER IS, IZUKU MIDORIYA!!!" Annoying Mic bellowed, making the entire crowd cheer and yell Izuku's name.

Izuku then walked over to the edge of the ring, right as the cement walls dropped to let him out. He was met by congratulations, and hugs, from Rachel and his parents. Motobe wanted to ask about that last technique, but decided not to.

Izuku smiled at them all, as he put his champion's robe back on. He then turned his gaze towards Kirishima, as he said.

"You should go and prepare yourself... " With a calm voice. Kirishima was a little shocked, but he then nodded and ran back into the changing room.

Izuku smiled more. It felt good to be back in the ring for a while, to fight your heart out against strong opponents. Izuku enjoyed this fight, but now he will enjoy watching his student go up against an o mighty Kaioh...

. . .

Kirishima had changed into his fighting clothes, and he was preparing himself. He threw punches and kicks into the air. He didn't know what to think of his opponent, for he knows next to nothing about him. All he knows is that he bears the title of Kaioh, a master of martial arts.

But something else was bothering him too, it was Izuku. It was the fact that Izuku might have a connection to The Guardian, and that he broke down after the final. He hasn't talked to him about it, and he hasn't talked about the thing that upset him after the festival either. Kirishima doesn't know what is going on in Izuku's mind, but he wants a part of it... and he wants to help him...

"Well, you don't look nearly as fired up as I imagined." A voice called from behind Kirishima. The red-head turned around, and saw Izuku standing there in his champion's robe, carrying a box.

Kirishima stopped his warm up, as he spoke to Izuku.

"I've got something on my mind... " Kirishima said, his voice clearly showing that something was up. Izuku looked a little concerned, as he asked.

"Does it have anything to do with the way you acted when picking your hero name?" With a calm voice. Kirishima was shocked upon hearing this, but didn't get to ask before Izuku said.

"Yes, I noticed... " With an equally blank voice as before.

Kirishima started to look down into the ground and scratch the back of his head, while walking back and forth constantly.

"You wanna talk about it?" Izuku asked, his voice showing some concern. Kirishima stopped moving at that moment, as he spoke.

"I'm not satisfied with my choice... " He said, voice showing some pain. He then continued to speak.

"Yes, I look up to Crimson Riot... but not as much as that man... " Kirishima was now silent for a while, and Izuku didn't like where this was going.

"I wanted to call myself Crimson Guardian, just because I look up to him so much. Part of me even wanted to design my hero costume to look like his armor. I want to be just like him, mighty, brave, heroic, just... flawless... " The red-head said, causing Izuku to get burning hot mad on the inside.

He was flooded with memories, but only bad ones. He was The Guardian, andhe let people get hurt. He couldn't save HIM, Shirou. He couldn't couldn't save her... NO... HE K-...

"That's all a bunch of bullshit!" Izuku utters in slight anger, forcing his mind to stop thinking about it all. Kirishima turned to him in confusion, as he continued.

"The Guardian was far from flawless, he made many mistakes... He... " Izuku said, before he stopped himself. Kirishima was shocked, as he said.

"We all make mistakes, don't we?"

Izuku looked at Kirishima, with a bit of a glare. To a certain extent he was right, but Izuku's mistake went far beyond the realm of forgiveness.

"Some mistakes can't be forgiven, Kirishima... " Izuku said, shocking the redhead. Izuku then continued to speak.

"What if I told you that he, The Guardian... Killed a little girl... "

Kirishima was shocked by this. If his theory about Izuku's connection to The Guardian was true, then he would be the only one that knew if this was false or not. The fact that The Guardian, the man that he looked up to more than any other hero, killed a little girl... just how is he supposed to react to that?

No... That can't be right... Kirishima thought. He refused to believe it. He refused to believe that The Guardian would do something like that. If he did, it couldn't have been on purpose.

Izuku sighed, as he shook his head, before speaking.

"What am I doing?... Moral of the story: I don't like The Guardian, and Red Riot is a great name." With a tired voice. Kirishima decided to drop the subject, as he smiled at his mentor.

"This brings me to my reason for coming here." Izuku then said, as he placed down and opened the box he was holding. Within it was a red robe made from fine silk, almost like the one Izuku was wearing.

"I had Tokugawa use one of his contacts to make this... It's for you... " Izuku said, as he held the robe up. Kirishima was shocked, it was as if he was being properly accepted into the world of fighting.

Kirishima held the robe up in front of himself, inspecting every corner of it. Eventually he reached the back, and saw kanji that read Red Riot.

"Is this why you asked me about all that hero name stuff?" Kirishima asked, earning a smile from Izuku.

"Maybe?" The green-haired boy answered, smiling back at the redhead.

Kirishima then put the robe on, as he smiled at Izuku and said.

"I love it, thanks!" With a broad smile. Izuku's smile grew wider, as he said.

"Great! Now let's get going to the ring!"

The student and master then left the changing room, both wearing their own silken robe. They walked down the halway, where they found Rachel, Motobe, Irisviel, Kiritsugu, and Ashido waiting for them.

"Took you long enough." Rachel said the second that they came into vision. Izuku just grinned as he answered.

"Shut up." To which Rachel giggled.

Kirishima was approached by Ashido, who decided to give him encouragement.

"You better win, or else I will punish you!" She said, making Kirishima wear a nervous smile.

"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET STARTED!" Annoying mic shouted, annoying even Kirishima at this point.

The redhead gave a glance and nod to the others, before he began walking towards the ring. The crowds were cheering, all were excited to see the match.

Everyone looked at Kirishima, and the robe that he was wearing, and thought that he looked like a badass.

Annoying mic then proceeded to introduce the fighters, starting with Kirishima's opponent. He was a medium sized, dark skinned man with his hair tied up in a braid, and he was wearing shoes.

"IN ONE CORNER WE HAVE THE KUNG FU MASTER, ALL THE WAY FROM CHINA. THE ONE AND ONLY, KAIOH RETSU!!!" Annoying mic shouting, causing the entire arena to burst in cheers.

"IN THE OTHER CORNER WE HAVE THE NEW COMER. THE STUDENT OF THE CHAMPION, EIJIRO KIRISHIMA!!!" Annoying mic then announced.

Retsu and Kirishima walked up to each other in the middle of the ring, to exchange a few words.

"I heard that Izuku trains you, and that you possess a strong quirk... Show me the full strength of your fighting style!" Retsu said, causing Kirishima to shudder a little. The redhead then looked at the kung fu master, as he said.

"I will, if you show me the full extent of your's." With a calm voice. Retsu looked at Kirishima, with a serious expression, before he smiled.

Both fighters then walked to their opposite sides of the ring, where Kirishima handed his robe to Ashido.

The two fighters then readied themselves, as Annoying Mic shouted.

"BEGIN!!!" Right before they charged each other.

Kirishima used the style that he had developed for some time now, keeping One for all over his entire body while altering the percentage and hardening over different parts.

Retsu was using his many techniques to deflect and inflict damage onto Kirishima, doing things like imitating different types of animals.

Retsu then pushed Kirishima back slightly, before he delivered a powerful blow to his gut. The punch had broken the sound barrier, and Kirishima was pushed back.

He managed to block a lot of the damage by hardening his stomach, but he still took a lot and it hurt a lot.

The redhead didn't get to rest for long, until Retsu came in with a flurry of kicks and punches. Kirishima was pushed back, until he threw a punch towards Retsu's gut. The Kung fu master was sent back, also feeling pain in his gut.

"Those kicks... They're so weak... " Kirishima said, catching Retsu's attention.

"Don't hold back on me!" Kirishima then shouted.

Retsu looked almost completely unaffected, as he responded.

"Fine... It's your funeral... " Before throwing his shoes to the side. The footwear crashed into the ground, creating a dust cloud as they did. Everyone was shocked, wondering just how much those shoes weighed.

Retsu then raised his fists for a stance, as he said.

"Here I come, Kirishima!" Before charging.

They were all much faster, and much, much more powerful. Every attack that Retsu now threw at Kirishima almost broke through his hardening. His kicks felt like he was being hit by a truck, and it sent him flying every time.

Eventually the Kung fu master used a strange choke hold, jumping onto Kirishima's shoulders while wrapping his hands and legs around his neck. He then leaned to the right, forcing Kirishima to lean sideways and try to force his body upright.

Retsu then jumped off from Kirishima, only to do the strangest thing ever. He grabbed Kirishima, by using his toes.

It looked strange, but it was Retsu's greatest weapon. He used this to throw and bash Kirishima into the ground, constantly.

He then threw Kirishima into the cement walls around the ring, face first. The redhead now had his entire back exposed to his opponent, who took this opportunity.

He grabbed Kirishima by the skin and flesh over his right shoulder-blade, using his toes. He then smashed Kirishima into the ground, before throwing him to the other side of the ring... Without letting go of his back...

Kirishima was now lying on the ground, half unconscious, with a line shaped wound over his right shoulder-blade.

He was being beaten and battered, and he could barely do anything about it. He wanted to win so badly, but his opponent was so strong.

Izuku could sense that Kirishima was changing at this moment. He could feel all the violent anger, the desire to win, emanate from the redhead's body.

Kirishima's mind was blanked, and it was only filled with the violent and destructive desire to win and destroy his opponent. His mind was empty, and what controlled him were the destructive instincts.

Kirishima pulled himself up from the ground, skin hardening into a monstrous abomination, as one for all surged through his body at percentages that it never had before. Normally, when hardened, Kirishima can handle almost fifty percent of one for all, but right now he was holding seventy percent all over his body at once.

Retsu was about to say something, but was cut off by Kirishima punching him in the face. He was dealing damage to himself with every punch, but the redhead didn't care... Right now, he only cared about winning.

The redhead then proceeded to overwhelm the kung fu master, no remorse in anything that he did. He punched, grabbed, kicked and headbutted his opponent to oblivion.

Retsu then tried to throw one of those mach punches again, but his hand broke when it made a collision with Kirishima's skin. He then tried to grab Kirishima with his toes, only to cut himself when trying.

Retsu didn't have many options anymore, all he could do was evade the attacks. But even that was impossible when Kirishima shoved him onto the ground, then proceeded to pound his face into it.

It was gruesome, and it was brutal. Blood went everywhere, and the bones in his face began to crack. Kirishima kept going, long after his opponent had been knocked out, then he suddenly stopped.

He was exhausted, so he took a few steps back. He then raised his hand up to the heavens, before Annoying mic shouted.

"THE MATCH IS OVER!" Causing the entire stadium to cheer, right as Kirishima passed out from his exhaustion.

. . .

A few hours after the fight, Kirishima woke up in Recovery Girl's office. What he saw was basically a copy of the scene he had experienced earlier. Izuku was standing next to the bed that he was in, while Ashido was in the bed and scolding him.

"You really did a number on Retsu... " Izuku said, with a calm voice. Kirishima looked a little worried, as he remembered what happened during their fight.

"Will he be alright?" Kirishima asked, and Izuku answered casually.

"They're operating on him now, but he'll be fine..."

Kirishima felt a wave of relief wash over him, as he heard Izuku speak.

"You fought well, but those instincts that drove you are dangerous... Make sure to contain them, or you could wind up hurting those you care about. " The green-haired boy said, his voice being as calm as possible.

Kirishima was slightly concerned by this. What he felt during the match was nothing but pure violence, he definitely needs to be careful with that.

"I'll take my leave now... But make sure to take a look at your back, it just gets better and better." Izuku then said, before he left the room.

Kirishima was confused, so he looked at Ashido and asked.

"Mina can you help me? I want to see what Midoriya is talking about." With a slightly confused voice. Ashido just nodded, as she helped Kirishima out of the bed and over to a mirror. She then helped him take off the bandages, and turned his back towards the mirror.

Upon seeing what Izuku was talking about, they both were shocked. They didn't expect it to go this fast.

"He was right, it just keeps on getting better and better." Kirishima then said, as he stared at his own Warpaint... Which now had a horizontal scar over the right shoulder-blade, representing an eyebrow... 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

65.1K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...
33.1K 809 6
After waking up abandoned at the park, beaten and fatigued. He had nowhere to go as his abusive parents awaited him at home and his former best frien...
179K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
280K 3.6K 34
izuku yagi, he was born into a great life. but when he turned four he was forgotten, neglected, bullied, and abused. years later he discovered someth...