My Best Friend Is My Dom (18+)

By _anime_princess

πŸ…†πŸ„°πŸ…πŸ„½πŸ„ΈπŸ„½πŸ„Ά ✧This book is mature. +18(Contains BDSM content) ✧ Contains lots and loads of swearing and cu... More

WARNING!!!
CHAPTER ONE(prologue)
Chapter TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SEVEN.
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE

CHAPTER SIX

7.8K 101 14
By _anime_princess

WARNING! WARNING!! This chapter is heavily loaded with smut mainly spanking and some other things I can't say because I'm ashamed of myself. I shouldn't be putting a warning because y'all should know this is a dirty book but I'm being nice. Read on loves

............

My head hurts.

I sit up looking around the room. The curtains on the window are pulled making the sun shine through it giving my pink room a golden beautiful glow. The room looks bright with all the lights and the sun wasn't helping my head ache at all. I look beside me and see my large white teddy bear with a red bow tie looking at me.

I stand up and stumble into the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I suddenly have the urge to throw up. I lean over the toilet seat and puke my guts out cry while at it. When done I wait a while on the floor playing with the white bathroom rug , I stand up with the help of the sink feeling a little weak. I start the tap to fill the large bath tub.

Grabbing a brush to get the awful taste of vomit out trying not to look at myself in the mirror because right now I'm pretty sure I look homeless and smell like shit. I quickly throw I'm two multi colored bath bombs and Rose scented soaps watching the water turn into a mix of red purple and blue before eventually mixing. I enter the tub not so gracefully causing a splash of water around me and onto the carpet. I stay there thinking of my life and what happened yesterday night.

Stupid stupid stupid.

I suddenly burst into tears. Salty water trailing down my face into the bubbly large bath tub. Have you ever had that moment where you just think of all the shit that have happened in life and cry. That's what's happening now. I feel and look like shit. I've made a lot of bad decision in life but this is horrible.

Knock knock.

I look at the door and stared at Leo maintaining eyes contact. He walks deeper into the bathroom and pulls a stool from underneath the marble sink . He sits and out of the blue.........he smiles. Like full on megawatt smile that make his dimples pop out.

Hawtyyyyyyy

"What's up?" He asks making my face drop completely and I scowl at him. After what happened yesterday he has the guts to say ' what's up'.
" Wassup? Really wassup? After all I went through yesterday you say wassup!? Are you dumb or stupid?" I scream throwing a bar of soap at him which he doged.
"Tsk tsk tsk" he folds his hand placing them on his knees and leans in only to start poking some bubbles in the tub.
"You know I haven't punished you for what you did right and since the stunt you pulled last night I have another reason to to punish you" he laughs slightly. I scoff glaring at him making him lean back.
"So what your gonna spank me? That shit doesn't affect me and you know it." I laugh dryly, closing my eyes and sinking it'll the tub. My boyfriend broke up with me yesterday actually I broke up with him but it still hurt like hell. I'm brought up to the surface by Leo grabbing by shoulders. He sighs and pulls the plug from the bath and we watch the water go down the drain. He reaches for the shower hose turns it on and sprays my body with warm water

"I'm not gonna just spank you. It's gonna be much much worse. You'll been for me to stop." he whispers in my ear while running his long thick fingers through my hair. He stands up when done, face void of any emotion.
"You're not going to work anymore. You can work from home it's your company after all. Before I'm back home I want you dressed up in the clothes I've set for you in the room.. You Know what BDSM is. But you don't know enough about the lifestyle .I don't need to really introduce you to it you know the basics. You Know some of the rules if you need to do research do it before I come back. Have nice day" He says and walks out without saying another word.

ø¤º°..°º¤ø.......ø¤º° .. °º¤ø.......ø¤º°..°º¤ø

I run down the stairs hearing barking. When I'm at the last step Ruby leaps on me whining licking my face and rubbing her body all over my body.
"Ruby! My baby! How are you my cutie?" I say in a baby voice trying to kiss her nose while she licked my face. I hug her and bury my nose in her coat immediately choking on the smell.
"Oh no my baby's stinky. Let's go take a bath huh?"I lead her to the back where the pool, outside bar and other things are. It's one of the best places ever, I can live here. Ruby keeps circling my legs spinning around me like she's on crack.

I won't be surprised if she is.

Aiden's neighbor is a crack head. I once looked through his window and saw him and his pet parrot laying on the couch, him laughing and the parrot squawking and flapping on the table. And guess what was on the table? Lines and lines of coke and this weird looking substance in a bottle.

I grab a hose and some soap and wash her. She sits there looking around with her tongue hanging out. Minutes later in through and she smells fantastic.
"Ok done" we both stand up her shaking her fur and walking behind me. I dry up and grab my purse walking to the front door. I pull it open just to see two large bodies towering over me blocking my view making Ruby growls but whimpers immediately and runs to hide behind need me. Her whimper makes the two status turn around. I squeal and jump on the largest guy- Aaron, squeezing the life out of him.

Remember when Leonardo fired all his workers. Aaron was a gaurd that he 'let go' according to him.
"Aaron" I bury my face in his large neck and cry. I don't know why I'm crying. He carefully places me on the ground laughing.
"Liv." he smiles at me and looks behind me at Ruby who is now relaxed. He leans in to pet her and she licks his hand slowly remembering him. They used to play alot when she was a pup and he usually brought her snacks
"Hey babe." my face morphs into a scowl when I hear his voice. I turn around to face him.
"Maxwell" I say in the most bored monotone voice I could muster. He rolls his eyes.
"You know I prefer Max" he glares at me.
"Whatever."I turn to Aaron who was giving a belly rub to Ruby.
" I'm out. Come on " I call for my dog and walk away. They all freeze well more like Aaron freezes and Max keeps glaring at me. Aaron jumps to his feet making Ruby whine and jump from the lack of attention. Aaron stands straight and blocks my path giving me a serious face with a little bit of sympathy
" You can't go anywhere." Max says smiling. I fold my arms glaring at both of them.
"And why not?"
" Because we just got our jobs back. We can't loose them again" Aaron sighs running his fingers through his hair. I kind off feel sorry for him.
"Ruby attack" I take my last chance and give Ruby an order. She jumps on Aaron and.....licks him. Like he's a lollipop or something.

Betraying mutt.

I throw my hands up in frustration stomping back inside making sure to slam the door as loud as possible. I go to the game room and walk to the freezer pulling out a pint of ice cream and hot Cheetos. I plop down on the couch and watch Attack on Titans.. I get bored and grab my phone to do some BDSM research. Might as well do my assignment.

♨♨ _♨♨.

I stand up from my position. I slept of and somehow ended up over the armrest with icecream on my body a spoon in my mouth and Cheetos in my hair and bra. I look at the clock and it reads 5 09

Oh good 5 09. Wait Leo comes back a 6.

Shit freaking shit fuck Fack holy Jesus Joseph and donkey.

I scramble to my feet and run to the shower washing all the red out of my hair and body. The ice cream gave me a chocolate scent which didn't last long. I jump out and rub my body butter then rush to the room . I see a pretty sexy black lingerie set on the bed. There's only one problem. The so called excuse for clothing is just a flimsy material covers nothing and I'm not joking. The only thing not on show are my nipples. I sigh and try to put it on without harming the delicate soft material. I lay on the bed and look at the time.

5: 58:32.

I hear footsteps ,they stop in front of the door and I am able to see a pair of black shoes from the gap between the door and floor. A minute later the door pushes wide open and Leo walks in.
His hair messy, white tee untucked and unbuttoned making his tie hand out showing his abs and his trousers hanging low. He looks good tho. Messy kinda good.
He stops infront of the large bed

"Kneel"he commands. I crawl of the bed and stop before him on my knees head down.

See I know what I'm doing. Olivia is smart.

He pats my head and slowly runs his fingers through my hair.
"Good girl. It's not that hard is it?" He asks but I didn't respond. He grabs by chin making me look up.
"Get on the table." I hesitate staring at the so called table. I crawl towards the thick padded X shaped table , I get on my feet and get on my stomach on the oddly comfy table and he straps me it. The cool material on my nipples and body makes me relax a little I feel a presence behind me and before I could say 'Willy Wonka' a smack landed on my ass. I release a yelp making him chuckle. He walks away and I release a sigh of relief. A blindfold is suddenly placed over my eye making me panic a bit.
A smooth cool material runs over my ass and it's lifted up some seconds later only to land back harshly- a paddle.

"Fuck!" I yell out. Trying to take deep breaths and recover another slap or more like hit lands again but this time I feel the tears leak out and soak the blindfold.
"Shhhh" he strokes my ass cheek lightly soothing it a little. He places a kiss on my cheek. "Don't cry. Just twenty more to go" with those words the torture continues. Hit after hit not slowing down or less painful to the last.
"Leo stop! Please!!" I sob, my head dropping and hanging to the side.

Twenty hits later the slap of the paddle siezes but my crying continue. Immediately my blindfold is ripped off I burst into tears. Usually I love being spanked but this hurts. It's like his hands are made out of hard leather. The internet lies, whips and paddles are awfull. Leo loosens the straps and I slide to the floor on my bum making sharp pains shoot through, burying my face in my arms using my hair as a curtain to shield me.
"Come on " he carries me but I don't wrap my arms around him. He carefully places me on the bed ass up and disappears. He returns and rubs something on my sore aching bum making me hiss but I relax after it cools down. He kisses my head rubbing my bum making me sigh.
"I'm sorry babygirl. You just have to be punished. I'm gonna make you feel better,ok?" he gently rolls me over, I wince when I put pressure on my backside.

He looms over me and places his lips on mine slowly kissing me, our lips molding and moving together in harmony. He moves his have to my back and unclasps my bra

I know what you're thinking 'He just whipped you and I'm making out with him' Don't blame me I'm horny right now.

His hand move down to my left breasts kneading the soft round flesh in his large rough hands while he wraps his warm inviting mouth on the other sucking on it making me moan slightly as my back arches of the bed. He uses his thumb and index finger and pinches my left nipple while gently biting down on the right one.

I can't believe I'm actually agreeing to this.
He releases my nipple from his teeth and stops playing with them. We stare at each other for a while.

"Beautiful" he whispers smiling slightly snd scanning my face with those beautiful blue eyes of his. He kisses my chin and goes down stopping and lingering on he valley in-between my breasts. He goes down and stops just above my panties. If I can call them that. My panties probably feel like they were dropped in a pool. He moves a little looking up at me maintaining eye contact and with one arm rips the soft delicate fabric apart making me gasp.

Told you it was flimsy

He slips two fingers into my dripping cunt sliding it in and out slowly and at a steady pace as he lowers himself onto my clit sucking on it lightly eliciting a loud moan from me.
He keeps going increasing the speed of his fingers while sucking harshly. He abruptly stops him movement making me whine in displeasure. Before I can question him he dives into my pussy sucking and lapping up all my juices. I gasp when I feel his tongue in me and grind on his face making his nose brush my clit.
"Oh God. Right there.I'm gonna fucking cum."I moan-yell out I'm pleasure. Suddenly it all faded- my orgasm disappears and so does Leo's presence. I sit up slightly shakey.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I scream in anger and frustration. He ignores me and walks away to one of the wooden drawars. He returns with something in his hands and kneels before me. I was about to as him what he has in his hands but before I could he shoves something in me. It felt foreign and small-ish.
"What's that "I ask squirming.
"You'll see." He smirks raising a tiny....remote?.
" What's th- oh fuck" my sentence gets cut off by my moan from he sudden vibration in me. He chuckles probably watching me with my head thrown back eyes closed.

I'm on fucking cloud 9. And I hope I never get down.

But it did. It came crashing down to the lowest level the moment he opened his mouth.
"No moaning. No cumming. This is at the lowest setting. If you fail to follow what just said then the speed increases. And I do won't let you release." my eyes pop wide open in surprise. I open my mouth to protest but only moans come out.

Suddenly an idea pops up. I hope it works
"Please sir." I moan out squirming and rubbing my thighs together to get some type of friction. My thighs drenched with my fluids trailing down onto the sheets below me. Suddenly the vibrations increases making me scream. I look at Leo though teary pleading eyes.
"You made a sound." I sob begging him to let me cum. He places a two fingers on my pussy running them in-between the slits coating them in my juices.his fingers slips in and he curls them hitting my walls making me whimper
"Please please" I pant out of breath.
"Please what my little slut?" He asks voice husky and deep turning the vibration up again. I gasp for air when pleasure shoos through my body.
"Please let me cum!"I scream out grasping the sheets. He removes his fingers and sits up pretending to think about it with a hand on his chin. Finally he sighs shrugging.
" You may." he nodds. Seconds later my head's thrown back eyes rolling to the back of my head screaming releasing stings of curses as cum gushes out of my pussy like a waterfall. My orgasms crashing in line a wave. I probably look like I'm having a demon cast out of me.

He leans in putting two fingers back in making me wince from how it hurts now. He tastes his fingers and moans pulling it out and near my mouth. I obediently open up and he puts them in.
"Good girl." He pulls them out with a pop and walks towards the door.
"Nice show. Don't forget to clean up" he says and walks out.

The fudge happened to after care I read about.

I try to stand on shaking legs with two things on my mind.

One being holy shit and second how the fuck do I get this vibration toy out of me.

●・○・●・○・● -・○・●・○・●

Hey there. How are you guys? I didn't really want to update because I don't think people like the book and it's not getting enough reads but I'm going to update anyway. This chapter was meant to be longer but I'm lazy 🙃 so I'll be posting the other half tomorrow or next week. Hope you like it.

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT and SHARE.
Also I need book recommendations any one?

Love y'all reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.9K 3.5K 80
❀️
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
66.9K 1.2K 97
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
261K 1.4K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them