Under your skin

Oleh Whispering-Skull

This is the first story I've ever shared so please be kind. its a reverse falls/ gravity falls fan fiction "... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 3: Demonic Dorito
Chapter 4: Mystery Shack?, more like Mystery Hack.
Chapter 5: Morality is Relative
Chapter 6:Morgan Rose Keyfire-Gleeful
Chapter 7: Cooler Twins?
Chapter 8: What is wrong with this place
Chapter 9: Why Not? oh That's why!
Chapter 10: Bad Influences
Chapter 11: WHAT IS SHE!!!!!!!!
A/N
Chapter 12: Gravity Falls! It Will Be Good To Be Back?
Chapter 13: Make Overs
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Who?

Chapter 2: a cute tree, and an exited star

47 1 2
Oleh Whispering-Skull

The bus ride was BORING!!!, until, two kids got on and walked to the back where I was sitting, they both had brown hair, and eyes. They looked to be siblings, about my age and extremely exited, for some reason. the girl sat next to me, and said, "HI I'M MABEL, THIS IS WADDLES, MY PET PIG, AND DIPPER MY DORKY BROTHER!!!" (this girl seemed two speak in all caps, its exhausting me already) as she said this she held up a pig and gestured at the boy sitting next to her. No sooner then I had seen them then images of a blue silhouette pine tree, and a brightly colored shooting star flashed before my eyes, and I knew these were the pines twins, Gideon had been telling me about, though I thought they were nicer then Gideon had said.

-time skip-

As the bus slowed down me and Mabel both got up and ran to the bus doors with our bags to see, a fight about to start between our families, I ran over and said "Hey, Cuz, how you been?" Gideon look up and replied, "good, its nice to see you again, Morgan. How are you?" "Wonderful, thank you for asking," I said breezily, as the tent of telepathy star flashed in my mind. "He's your cousin!?!" Dipper asked incredulously. "Yeah, so"

-time skip brought to you by my laziness-

When we reached Gideon's house, we talked for a minuet then he showed me to my room and ...

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

242K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

545K 8.4K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
364K 13K 57
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...