An Indescribable Feeling

By DayDreamRomantic

When a worldwide sickness means BTS have a time limit to find their final soulmate, they come up with a plan... More

Prologue
An Introduction to The Plan
Back to the Beginning
What is Love?
Faith in Fate
Conflicting Emotions
Must be a Dream
Looks, Touches and Thoughts
We Need to Talk
Making an Effort
Communication is Key
Observations and Realisations
Understanding Each Other
No Filter
An Honest Conversation
Getting Closer
Princess Deserves Pancakes
Jealousy and Intimidation
Make Yourself at Home
Time Limits
Uncomfortable Celebrations
The First Lesson of Independence
Right Moments
Promise Judgement
Just Hope
Joyful Knight
I just want to BE happier
Vision
Surprised Upset Grateful Awkwardness
Kindred Spirit
Patience is a Virtue
Light It Up
Love Isn't Easy
One Cliché at a Time
Unleashing the Monster
Nothing Matters More
A Happy Beginning
Starting Again, Together
A Time for Us
Building Up Confidence
Sweet Gentlemen & Infectious Clumsiness
Ignite Your Bones
Concern for you, And for me
Playful Possessiveness
Don't Wake Me Up
Run Bangtan!
Running Back To You
Make A Wish
Nothing But You
Dreams verses Reality
Leaps and Bounds
Waiting For You
Leaving You In Awe
Feeling at Home
Let It Roll
Very Loyal Idols Verify Events
Torture by Teasing
Catching Up With Jealousy
Meaningful Conversations
A Lesson in Revenge
Let's Dance
How to Land
Realising the Repercussions
Showing Progress
It's a promise
Loud and Proud
Questions, Answers, and Surprises
Birthday Wishes
Wang Yibo
Traces of Doubt
Too Much and Not Enough
Unforgivable Lies
Asking for Forgiveness
Proving You Wrong
Unfinished Business
Making a New Plan
Love The Way You Rap
What Happens Next
New Beginnings
The First Test
Look at Me
Jokes and Drama
A Pirates Life For Me
The Power of Fans
Loneliness and Sacrifices
The Final Step
Restart and Recharge
Beautiful Destiny
Rock, Paper, Smile
Teamwork makes the Dream work
The Right Reaction
RE: Evaluation
Just Wanna Have Fun
Another Day Free
Starting off with a Bang
Favours from Friends
Meeting the Fans
I'm the Charmer
Not One Hundred Percent
A few of my favourite things
I Spy a Criminal Undercover
We Are Bulletproof
While We Wait
I can be your lamp
Getting Everything Wrong
Trending Again
Show Me That
Interviews with Anna - Episode 1: SKZ
You're My Proof
It's a date
GOT a Premiere
A Lotte Change
Our Best Is Yet To Come
I say MORE
Beginning of the End
Come Back To Reality
Author's Note

Random Gifts & Silliness

20K 758 102
By DayDreamRomantic

Anna was sitting on her bed thinking about all the things she left behind in the UK. After the boys asked her to join them for the rest of their tour she didn't have long to pack. She had mainly brought clothes and electronics, as anything else was easily replaceable. Apart from her books and DVDs, the only other thing she was really missing was her craft supplies.

When it came to art, Anna didn't consider herself to be anywhere near Jungkook's level. She never really got the chance to develop her skills. As a student who was good at maths, she had always been pushed in that direction. It didn't matter if she was good at art and music as well. Society considered them hobbies and not a serious study path, especially if you were good at maths or science.

Where would I find a Korean craft store? Google it? No, they use Naver here right? Anna tried searching for an art and crafts shop in Seoul but quickly realised that this would be a long process considering everything was written in Korean. I think going to a physical shop is the best solution. Anna sighed.

"Do you need help, Anna?"

Anna jumped at the sound of Jungkook's voice right next to her. She held her hand against her chest as she turned to look at him. Jungkook was staring wide-eyed at her and looked very apologetic for scaring her.

"Hi!"

"Are you shopping for art supplies?"

"Yes, well trying to anyway."

"I can help you?"

"Oh, that's okay. I decided it would be easier to go to an actual shop."

"What is it that you want to buy?"

"Umm, nothing in particular. I was just thinking of all the things I didn't have room for in my suitcase."

"Did you leave a lot behind?"

"Nothing that can't be replaced."

This made Jungkook think. From what he had gathered Anna had only packed essential clothing, there must be so much that she didn't bring. Looking around the room, he realised that it still looked like his room. She must feel like a guest. Obviously, Anna had no personal items. No bedding, cushions or plushies. No pictures, ornaments or any kind of belongings. I need to do something about this. How can I make this our room?

-

When Anna went to bed that night, she noticed a box of face masks on the bed. Picking them up, Anna thought about what happened last night.

Yoongi opened his eyes and searched around for Anna until he noticed her kneeling by his bed. He patted her on the head and then got up.

"You want one too Hoseok?"

"Yes, please, Hyung."

While Yoongi was getting the face masks Anna stood up. He handed her two packets.

"Thank you."

When she didn't leave straight away, Yoongi watched, waiting for her to say something else. Anna was internally debating again.

"Are you not joining us?"

If Anna hadn't been looking directly at Yoongi at the moment she would have missed the slight look of surprise on his face at her question.

"Okay. I'll come down in a minute."

Anna and Hobi made their way back downstairs to wash up before putting their masks on. They stood side by side at the twin sinks as they washed their faces.

"That Korean!?"

Anna looked at her toner which Hobi was pointing at.

"Yes. Korean skincare is the best. I'm almost out. I might need some help buying skincare products?"

"Don't worry. I will take care of you."

Anna was sure Hoseok had no idea how his words made her feel.

Once Yoongi joined them the three of them spent the next twenty minutes lying side by side on her bed. Anna was in the middle and she was glad the mask was concealing her blushing cheeks as she tried not to think about the fact that she was so close to two of her soulmates.

Even the next day Anna's heart was beating a little faster just from thinking about the night before. She hugged the face masks. Are these from Hobi or Yoongi? She decided to thank whoever it was in the morning.

-

Anna saw Hoseok first in the morning, but the masks weren't from him. She should have guessed. Hobi would have just given the masks directly to her, it made more sense that Yoongi would have just left them for her to find.

However, when Anna asked if Yoongi had left already, she was told that he had only gotten home a few hours ago and was sleeping. He must have sneaked out because later on, she learnt that he had gone. I think I better message him in case I never catch him to say thank you.

Thank you was easy enough to type in hangul, but she had no idea how to write 'for the face masks'. After using Papago, she went in search of one of her soulmates to double-check her translation before she sent the message. She was surprised to find Namjoon sitting at the kitchen table. He looked busy, surrounded by paperwork. Anna hesitated instead of asking him. One because he was obviously in the middle of something and two because she knew he was used a lot by the others to translate things. Why don't I just put Thank you? Yoongi will know for what. Before Anna could leave Namjoon in peace, he had noticed her standing there.

"Were you looking for me Anna?"

"Umm, I was hoping someone could check this makes sense? But if you're busy it doesn't matter."

"I'm never too busy for you. What did you want to say?"

"Thank you for the face masks. I translated it, but you know translation apps aren't always quite right."

She showed Namjoon what she had translated it to.

"It must seem silly asking for help with such a simple sentence."

"Not at all. Learning a language is hard. Korean and English are very different as well. Have you learnt Hangul?"

"Yes. My reading isn't too bad, just slow, but I don't understand what I'm saying. I've been focusing on increasing my vocabulary, but I just can't seem to remember what anything means."

"Why did you decide to learn Korean?"

"So, I could sing your songs?"

Namjoon raised an eyebrow at Anna but kept a gentle smile on his face.

"No seriously. At first, my goal was to be able to pronounce the Korean in your songs. It's very important to me to be able to sing them properly. After that the goal was to be able to understand what you say. So, for lives and stuff I wouldn't need to wait for subtitles. I'll admit that I never thought I would actually need to be able to speak Korean."

"Living in Korea should help a lot with that and we are all here to help you. You know that, right?"

Anna smiled sheepishly at Namjoon. She should know that she could always rely on her soulmates for help. However, she had always had a bit of a problem with asking for help. She wasn't certain why, but she guessed that she didn't like to rely on other people.

Looking down Anna remembered that Namjoon had been busy before she had joined him.

"Oh, sorry! I'm distracting you from your work. Thank you for your help."

"Anytime, Anna."

Namjoon smiled as Anna walked away. He was happy he got to have a little chat with her. For one, it was nice to have a conversation in English that wasn't work-related. And two, he enjoyed the one-on-one time with her. I'll have to plan something for my next day off. A date with Anna?

-

After lunch, Jin asked Anna if she wanted to watch a Disney movie with him. Of course, Anna was more than happy to.

"The others not watch Disney with me."

Anna gasped dramatically, covering her mouth with her hand as if she was shocked.

"What's wrong with them?"

"Yes! You understand!"

The two of them burst out laughing.

"But seriously, anytime you want to watch Disney just ask and I will be there. "

"Okay, which Disney movie you know best?"

Anna thought about it while Jin flicked through the selection.

"Umm... Lion King!"

"It Korean. I put English subtitles."

"It's okay. I know it so well I will understand without them."

"You sure?"

"Yes. If Namjoon can learn English watching friends, maybe I can learn Korean watching Disney."

Jin looked at Anna to see if she was serious and laughed. Anna was pulling a face, scrunching up her nose, as she knew that was not going to happen.

"I wish it was that easy!"

"I help you learn."

"Thank you. But for now, press play!"

While Jin started the movie, Anna grabbed RJ from his spot on the other couch and sat back with it in her arms. She noticed Jin was watching her.

"RJ wants to watch too."

He didn't say anything, but Jin smiled to himself. She's so cute. A girl after my own heart, treating RJ right. He was surprised but delighted that Anna sang along to the songs in English. Especially parts such as Timon and Pumba in Can You Feel The Love Tonight because she acted them out just like characters. It was silly and not something he would have expected her to do, but it showed she felt comfortable with him and that made him happy.

Anna wasn't kidding when she said she knew the Lion King well. It was one of her favourite Disney movies and although she may not remember it word for word, she knew the gist of what they were saying. She wasn't sure if she learnt any Korean from watching it though.

That night Anna found RJ on her bed. Did I bring him with me? She went into the living room to check, but the other RJ was still on its spot on the sofa. Another gift? Is it normal to give each other gifts randomly? What do you give to the boys who have everything?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.6K 56
Where a 32-year-old American divorcée finds herself the soulmate to BTS, but they figure it out before she does. How do they convince her that their...
64.9K 2.5K 51
Soulmates are people who are bound to you before you are even conscious. How? Well, because the night sky said so. The temperature, the tranquility...
22.3K 769 26
bts is most famous group who is finding there last soulmate everyone has soulmate all of them are soulmates but there is one more in there group... ...
283K 12.3K 40
BTS POLY SOULMATE AU...... Ranked #2 in SOULMATE, #1 in FLUFFANDSMUT, ~#27 in BTS In a world where turning twenty-one makes you eligible to find your...