Iwabee x reader

By bitches_mad

What happens when you and your best friend move in to a village together and find your crushes. Warning: cut... More

Meeting new people
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
How you guys got together pt.1
This is so funny

Chapter 7

77 2 0
By bitches_mad

This chapter is for the female readers and the one who have female bf/n but if you are a boy you are more than welcome to still read it.

Bf/n POV
This week was the worst week ever .... PERIOD
Week. I twisted and turned in pain when I heard a knock on the door. I said, " Come in."
Boruto walked in and looked at me twisting and turning. He looked at me and said, " What's wrong my love" "Period cramps" I said. He looked at me and said, " is there anything I can do?"
"If you wouldn't mind could you get me some sweets?"
He looked at me and smiled. He gave me a kiss on my head and headed out. After 30 minutes he came back only to see me have a heating pad on my stomach and my eyes starting to water.
He runs to me and grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug and I start crying in pain. He hugs me tighter and plays with my hair. After a while I had fallen asleep. When I woke up I felt myself in someone's arms. I look up to see Boruto. I then go back to sleep. This continued up until I stopped having my period.

Y/n POV
This week was the worst. It was the week ad the scary PERIOD. I get a message from Iwabee asking how I was.

Iwabee:Hey little one how are you?

Y/n: Not to good actually

Iwabee: why what's wrong little one

Y/n: I'm on my period

Iwabee: well would you like me to get you anything?

Y/n: could you get me vanilla ice cream please

Iwabee: of course my love I will be there in 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes I heard a knock on my door, I yell, "It's open come in."
Iwabee came in and gave me my ice cream. I smiled at him and asked him if he would stay the night. He looked at me and said sure. We watched a movie and we played some card games. I then got up to use the bathroom only to find out that I was really hungry. I asked Iwabee what he wanted and he said, " Um do you have (insert favorite food)" "yeah we do I will go get it" I said. When I came back we ate and watch another movie. After the movie finished we were really tired. So we go up and went to sleep in each other's arms. When I woke up I saw Iwabee watching a tv show. I get up and hug him from behind. He then gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged my waist. He then said in my ear, " I am going to stay with you until you are back to normal" I look at him and say "you do know they last for a week at the most right" he looked at me and said, " I know"

Author note:
Ello guys

Word count: 501
(Not including authors note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
82K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 38.1K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
191K 19K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...