Chapter 7

This chapter is for the female readers and the one who have female bf/n but if you are a boy you are more than welcome to still read it.

Bf/n POV
This week was the worst week ever .... PERIOD
Week. I twisted and turned in pain when I heard a knock on the door. I said, " Come in."
Boruto walked in and looked at me twisting and turning. He looked at me and said, " What's wrong my love" "Period cramps" I said. He looked at me and said, " is there anything I can do?"
"If you wouldn't mind could you get me some sweets?"
He looked at me and smiled. He gave me a kiss on my head and headed out. After 30 minutes he came back only to see me have a heating pad on my stomach and my eyes starting to water.
He runs to me and grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug and I start crying in pain. He hugs me tighter and plays with my hair. After a while I had fallen asleep. When I woke up I felt myself in someone's arms. I look up to see Boruto. I then go back to sleep. This continued up until I stopped having my period.

Y/n POV
This week was the worst. It was the week ad the scary PERIOD. I get a message from Iwabee asking how I was.

Iwabee:Hey little one how are you?

Y/n: Not to good actually

Iwabee: why what's wrong little one

Y/n: I'm on my period

Iwabee: well would you like me to get you anything?

Y/n: could you get me vanilla ice cream please

Iwabee: of course my love I will be there in 20 minutes.

After 20 minutes I heard a knock on my door, I yell, "It's open come in."
Iwabee came in and gave me my ice cream. I smiled at him and asked him if he would stay the night. He looked at me and said sure. We watched a movie and we played some card games. I then got up to use the bathroom only to find out that I was really hungry. I asked Iwabee what he wanted and he said, " Um do you have (insert favorite food)" "yeah we do I will go get it" I said. When I came back we ate and watch another movie. After the movie finished we were really tired. So we go up and went to sleep in each other's arms. When I woke up I saw Iwabee watching a tv show. I get up and hug him from behind. He then gave me a kiss on the lips and hugged my waist. He then said in my ear, " I am going to stay with you until you are back to normal" I look at him and say "you do know they last for a week at the most right" he looked at me and said, " I know"

Author note:
Ello guys

Word count: 501
(Not including authors note)