Was Love their from beginning...

By niakush

This story is a family based story!!! There are two families who are friends since 3 generationa!!! All the y... More

Character Sketches
Notes
Part 1:- Childhood
Part 2:- Back to mumbai
Part 3:- Mission Manan!!!
Part 4:- Bas I know!!!
Part 5:- Tri deviya
Part 6:- On the way to Pune!!!
Part 7:- Pune!!
Part 8:- The contract!!
Part 9:- Misunderstanding!!
Part 10:-Harshad!! Harshad!! Harshad!!
Part 11:- Trust is important!!!
Part 12:- Bhatinda!!!
Part 13:- On the way to bhantinda!!
Part 14:- Family dinner!!!
Part 15:- Let's play a game!!!
Part 16:- Family shocked, manan rocked!!
Part 17:- Make manik feed food to nandu!!!
A THANK YOU NOTE
Part 18:- I am your dad Cabir!!
Part 19:- Who knows manik better!!
New story
Part 20:- Dhruliya
Part 21:- Evil soha
Part 22:- Why Soha manik????
Part 23:- Mysterious person!!
Part 24:- getting nandini on board!!!
Part 25:- Revealing the mysteries person!!
A tribute to an inspirational Soul
Part 26:- Finding peace!!!
Part 27:- Bye bye soha!!
Note
Part 28:- Manik's Past!!
Part 29:- Harshad's Victory!!!
Part 30:- Nandini's Past!!
Part 31:- It's time to fight for her!!
Part 32:- Connected souls
Part 33:- Planning Harshad ki band bajao!!!
Part 34:- Harshad...tu toh gayo!!!!
Part 35:- Time for some fun!!!
Part 36:- I am not weak!!!
Part 37:- Finally it's cabir's turn!!!
Part 38:- Love, liking and crush!!!
Part 40:- Harshad's closure!!!
New story alert!!!
Epilogue!!!
Bonus Chapter!!!
Bonus chapter II
Thank You!!!

Part 39:- Planning and Plotting!!!

8.2K 623 196
By niakush

Hello friends,

Ok I know I am late...but I wasn't able to think of something unique for the punishment of Harshad!!!

But never the late...here you go!!!!!

                  Everyone had a wonderful evening last night, but for manik and nandini it was one of the best and why wouldn't it be the best, since they were no more manik and nandini, now they were manan and manan means forever till the stars shine and fireflies glow!!!

           Next morning manik had asked everyone to gather at malhotra manshion since he wanted to discuss something important!!!! It was Sunday and everyone was lazy!!! The youngsters were cursing manik for calling them in morning!!!!

Dhruv grumpily:-" Bhai yaar, you are such a mood spoiler!! Who wakes up early on sunday's!!!"

Mukti:-" For our badluck , manik malhotra does!!!"

Cabir:-"Bhai are you even a malhotra??"

Manik:-" What do you mean!! I am supposedly the eldest malhotra among you all!!!"

Alya:-" You are setting wrong examples then!!"

Cabir:-"Which malhotra leaves morning romance, even bade papa doesn't!!"

Abhi:-" And that too after such a beautiful night!!!"

Alya:-" Wooh bhai!! Beautiful night ha, what's special about the night ha??"

Mukti:-" Oh baby!!! You are a newbie and that too with a shy malhotra, you wouldn't know as of now!!"

       Alaya and dhruv pout at this!!!

Nandini:-" But it's not early morning!! It's already past 11 a.m, we will have afternoon in Sometime!!"

Cabir:-" Ohh, I shouldn't be blaming bhai!!! He has a romance blocker nandini Murthy after all!!"

     Meanwhile the elders also enter malhotra manshion!!!

Harsh:-"I object my lord!! Oh sorry my son!! We had a malhotra romance blocker!!!" ( Eyeing at neyo)

Navya:-" Ohh...then there is a tie!!!"

       All of them were chilling and were in lazy mood!! They were not even realising what they were talking!!! Manik was hell irritated by their words, because he had called everyone to discuss something very important!!!"

Manik says in a strict voice:-" I have called everyone to discuss harshad!!"

     That one line of manik and as if laziness said Tata bye bye to all!! Everyone got alerted and took their seats in living room!!! Elders on sofa, few youngsters on chair, few on floor!! But everyone was now attentively waiting for manik to speak!!

Raman:-" So what's serious??"

Manik:-" We have played enough pranks with him, now nandini also has overcome her fears, high time to pull the trigger!!!"

Navya:-" Like end harshad's chapter???"

Manik:-" Yes navya!!!"

Raj:-" But how??"

Manik:-" That's the meeting about, we need to come up with a plan!!!"

Abhi:-" Let's just get him arrested!!!"

Navya:-" He is smart bhai!! He doesn't leave any trails behind!!"

Cabir:-" Then let's make a trail for him!! Let's plot him and get him arrested...the way he did to bhai!!!"

Ishita:-" To punish that Douchebag, we shall become the same and do something illegal by plotting him???"

Neyo:-" What's the difference between him and us then???"

Dhruv:-" The fact that we are doing it for good purpose!!!"

Alya:-" And we don't have any other option aunty!!"

Nandini says out of nowhere:-" Let's make him confess!!"

Manik:-" What noway!! I know you have overcome, but I can't take that risk!! Confessing everything means taking you back to past, making you recall everything!!! I am not ready to take that risk!!!"

Nandini:-" But with you all around I am strong enough to handle this!!!"

Manik:-" No I can't!!"

Abhi:-" I second manik!!"

    Nandini goes near manik,makes him look into her eyes holds his hand!!

Nandini:-" Manik!!! You know I need this for my closure!!!"

Manik:-" But nandini!!! Risk in this.....!!"

Nandini cuts him in between:-" Manik with you, I know I am the safest!! There is no risk!!!"

     All the others were looking with awwww at the couple!!!

Cabir in Mukti's ears:-" Did we miss anything???"

      At the same time Smita comes and snacks Cabir fr behind:-"What happened last night that they are this open today??"

Cabir:-" And why would I tell you??"

Smita:-" And why wouldn't you??"

Cabir:-" Which mother would be interested in knowing what his son did at night with his girl??"

Smita:-" Abe khothe!!! Seedhe seedhe bolna even you don't know anything, you have missed it as well!!"

Cabir:-" When you know then why asking???"

Abhi:-" Ok, so how are we making bhim confess??"

Nandini:-" Bhai!! I guess I shall directly confront him!!! I can instigate him to get the truth out!!"

Raj, raman and harsh together:-" No way this is happening!!"

Mukti:-" How much I want to agree with you nandu, but protective father's are right!!"

Nandini:-" But that's the only way out!!"

Cabir, dhruv and abhi:-" Not happening!!"

Smita:-" Manik, why are you silent??"

Manik:-" Because nandini is stupid to think I will allow her this!!!"

Nandini:-" Did you just call me stupid???"

Manik:-" You acted as one......(he realises what he spoke) oh shit!!!"

     Nandini was giving angry glares to him!!

Cabir:-" Bhai tu toh gayo!!!"

Manik:-" Are nandu (in sugar coated voice) I meant smart, talented, unique person in demand!!!"

Nandini:-" Mr.manik malhotra, don't flaunt your smartness in front of me by using my dailouges on me only!!!"

Harsh:-" Manik then how are you planning to trap Harshad???" Saving him he asks!!!

Manik:-" Comeon everyone has had their fun of playing pranks, my turns left!!!"

Cabir:-" Wooh!! I love you bhai, I have been waiting for your turn!!"

Nandini:-" Don't get excited Cabir, manik's plan would be more of a revenge than prank!!"

Manik:-" ofcourse....harshad is going to have a hard time!!! MY GIRL can never be wrong about me!!"

All others except manan together:-" MY GIRL???"

       Manik realised the blunder her made and nandini was blushing!!!

Manik:-" Out of the whole line, you guyz just heard these two words!!"

Harsh:-" Are those were the most important ones!!"

Nandini:-" Chachu, harshad's revenge was also important!!!"

Raman:-" Not more than my girl!! Other things are secondary!!"

Manik:-" The agenda of the meeting becomes secondary!! And already known thing becomes important??"

Smita::" Are but known thing is accepted now na....it's a big big thing!!"

Manik:-" Isn't Panditji on the way to fix other things as yet???" He says in sarcasm!!!

Neyo:-" Oh shit!!! I will just do the needful!!"

Nandini:-" What a dramatic family we have??"

Manik:-" Can we get over this now??"

Cabir:-"Not before an explanation!!"

Manik:-" And what made you think I would give you an explanation??"

Neyo and Ishita:-" And what made you think we will leave you without an explanation???"

Manik:-" Fine!! Nandu yesterday you were complaining na that you  were not a part of any plan!! This time let's make a with only you knowing the prank???"

All youngsters shout as they know manik is serious:-" Nooooooo!!!"

Cabir:-" What who did explanation ha?? Who demanded??"

Dhruv:-" I toh dint even hear the word my girl!!!"

Navya:-" Nor eye!!"

Manik:-"such nautanki's you are na!! But smart decision!! So the plan is!!!"

     He tells all the plan!!! After listening to the plan everyone's eyes just popped out as if they have seen a ghost!! After grasping in, Cabir immediately jumps on manik, taking him into a hug, with his legs on manik's waist ( just like a kid)!!!

Cabir:-" Bhai you don't know how much I love you for this!! So much fun it will be!!"

Abhi:-" But manik, how will this instigate him???"

Manik:-" Ofcourse this won't, this is toh just my prank!!"

Raj:-" You better tell the whole thing manik!!"

Manik:-" Ok!! He had humiliated nandini by posting pictures in the whole college...now the whole incident will go on YouTube channel and we being celebrities will make sure it becomes viral!!!!

Alya:-" We will use SNS for this right??"

Manik:-" Yes we will!!  Knowing we have done this he will come here to confront us!!! But he will only find me here and I will instigate him!!!"

Alya:-" Sounds like a plan!!"

Navya:-" Not just a plan, a brilliant plan!!"

Cabir:- "To chalo team let's move towards part 1!!"

Nandini:- "But how???"

Cabir:-" Welcome to the world of trignometry!!"

Nandini:-" What???"

    Manik holds her shoulders from back and tells her to proceed ahead!!!

Manik:-" You will understand, let's proceed!!!"

Cabir:-" But wait, where to get this person from??"

Mukti:-" I have a friend!! I will call him up, he shall be there!!!"

Abhi:-" Cool!! Let's proceed!!"

       The youngsters left to execute their plan otherside elders were discussing things!!!

Ishita:-" What do you all think, will our kids succeed????"

Harsh:-" Ofcourse they will bhabhi!!"

Smita:-" Dint you see Bhabhi what a full proof plan they have made!!!"

Neyo:-" But they have been to harshad's house, what if he catches them???"

Raj:-" Relax neyo, they all are together!! They all are each others strength, nothing wrong will happen!!!"

Raman:-" And bhabhi manik is leading all of them, he won't let a single harm come to anyone of them!!"

Ishita:-" That is what I fear raman!! What if Saving others he will harm himself??"

Harsh:-" No bhabhi nothing wrong will happen!!"

Smita:-" And bhabhi, when these are together na, they create different kind of magic!!! They will definitely succeed!!!"

Harsh:-" And bhabhi, we toh need to start planning!!"

Neyo:-" Planning for what??"

Smita:-" Bhabhi, finally it's MY GIRL!! Equation has changed!! Something big we have missed yesterday night!!"

Raj:-" Don't even try to investigate into it Smita!!"

Smita:-" Are but bhaishaab!!!"

Raman:-" Smita, I know we are cool parents!! But let their be some privacy come on!!"

Harsh:-"Chill bhaishaab!! Let her investigate!! She and Cabir are going to get nothing!!"

Smita gets up and puts her hands on waist angrily:- "Are you challenging me Mr.harsh malhotra??"

Neyo:-" Smita sit down!! The two persons we are talking about is manik malhotra and nandini Murthy, you will actually get nothing!!!"

          Realising the fact and accepting the defeat, Smita Actually sits down!!!

       Otherside the youngsters had finally reached near saxena manshion!!!

Manik:-" So team all ready??"

All together:-" Yes captain!!!"

Nandini:-" No wait!!"

Manik:-" What happened nandu??"

Nandini:-" Trignometry was my fav!! So what are mine and manik's name??"

Cabir in sarcasm:-" Oh yes!! We are about to execute the plan, and this is the question worth million dollars!!"

Mukti:-" I hated trignometry!!! I don't want to discuss that!! And that too in front of saxena manshion!! Like seriously!!"

Nandini:-" Oh hello!! You guyz should be thanking your stars that I am not angry on you all for not involving me in any of your pranks, instead you'll are mocking me!!"

Manik:-" Oh hello!! They should be thanking me for this, not their stars!!!"

Abhi:-" guyz for God sake we are infront of saxena manshion!! Stop your sarcasm and thanking ceremony!! Nandu you are beta and manik is hexa!! Happy now chalo!!"

Dhruv:-" So whose going In??"

Manik:-" Charlie (Mukti), delta( dhruv) and beta (nandini) are going in!!"

Abhi:-" Manik you sure Nandini is going in??"

Manik:-" Relax abhi!! She is savage she will be fine!!"

Manik:-"So dhruv you will fix the cameras, but before activating see that you should not come into frame!!"

Dhruv:-" Ok bhai!!"

Manik:-" Nandu you will handle the kitchen!!"

Nandini:-" Done!!"

Manik:-" And navya, he knows you so you have to be the smartest!!"

Cabir:-" Bhai he knows all of us!!"

Manik:-" Are but navya is suppose to go infornt of him na!!"

Cabir:-" oh ok!! Don't worry she is my girlfriend!! She is already queen to this drama king!!!"

Navya:-" Here also you will take the phootage na??"

Cabir:- "That is my birth right!!"

Abhi:-" they both are out!!"

Cabir and navya:-" No we will have finger on our lips!!"

     They actually put the finger on their lips!!

Manik:-" Mukti, you will be going inside!! Since you know the guy you will be taking the lead!!"

Mukti:-" Cool with me!!"

Cabir:-" Bhai, what am I doing??"

Manik:-" So listen, the biggest task is on us!! You, me and abhi!!"

Abhi:-"And what's that??"

Manik:-" There are 8 servants in saxena manshion!! We very smartly need to make them unconscious!!!"

Abhi:-" He is right, we can't keep any evidence!!"

Alya:-" But what if after getting up they complain about the same to harshad??"

Manik:-" One they won't because they  fear Harshad and secondly harshad wouldn't have that much time!!"

Alya:-* Bhai what am I doing??"

Alya:-" You will be the leading lady...my back up plan!!"

Alya:-" What do you mean??"

Manik:-" In my absence you will be the commanding officer!! Listen Alya, if anyone of them gets caught I will jump in, as soon as I jump in it will be your responsibility to get others out!!"

Alya:-" ok bhai!!"

Manik:-" Secondly be on your toes Alya...any problems inside... assistance goes from outside by you!!"

Alya:-" Ok bhai!!"

Manik:-" So team let's do this!!"

     They all keep their hands on each other and pray for their victory and move towards execution of plan!!!!

So finally updated!!!

What do you think is their plan???

Are Ishita's fear right???

Will their be some problem???

Will to save others manik fall into some problems???

Awaiting your comments......

    The next part will be up soon this time...I have already written it just need to type it... mostly tom evening or night fix!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 1.7K 48
Keep the ones that heard you when you never said a word 💙❤️ .................X....................X....................X......... That boy :...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
17.2K 1K 15
This story is present only on wattpad platform, if you find it in any other, please report. DO NOT ENCOURAGE PLAGIARISM All rights to this story bel...