Iwabee x reader

By bitches_mad

What happens when you and your best friend move in to a village together and find your crushes. Warning: cut... More

Meeting new people
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 7
How you guys got together pt.1
This is so funny

Chapter 6

73 3 0
By bitches_mad

Boruto's POV
I was just chilling in my room and board out of my mind. Then I got a great ideas. 'What if I ask bf/n on a date'
(P.s. bf/n and Boruto are dating.)
I go over to her/his room and knock. Then the door is suddenly opened by a tiny and tiered bf/n. "Afternoon sleepy head" she/he looks at me and smiles, " anyway do you you need something Boruto?"
"Oh yeah I was going to ask if you wanted to go on a date with me?"
"Sure I would love to just give me 20 minutes to get ready"
"Okay" I walk away smiling.
After 20 minutes me and bf/n head to the market.
We look at some cool masks and some weapons
Then out of no where I see that bf/n has suddenly stopped in front of a beautiful chocker
I ask, " Do you want that" they nod their head yes and I get it. I put it on them and man did I want to faint she/he looked really good.
We then head home and put our stuff away. I go to bf/n's room and she/he said to me, " It's open" I walk in and sit on her/ his bed. I look her/him in the eyes and kiss them on the lips. After a couple of seconds I put my hands on their waist and pull them closer. I then slide my tongue into their mouth. After 5 minutes I pull away and tell them goodnight.

Author note:
I know it's short but bare with me I didn't know what to write about

Word count:261

(Not including authors note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
678K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...