1 Deal, 7 Rules

By minkrokosmos

"Am I going to die a virgin?" Jimin. A Psychology student. Other than his pretty face and beautiful ass, the... More

00 / Must read
01 / Dream and Bus Weirdo
02 / His past and present
03 / Dating App and Him
04 / Cute but probably lame
05 / Fuck and forget
06 / Encounter
07 / Changing perspective
08 / The offer
09 / The deal
10 / An awkward night
11 / See you next fuck
12 / New guy
13 / Rules
14 / Kiss me on the lips
15 / Bad luck
16 / You smell like cum
17 / Flirt
18 / Jungkook goes grrr
19 / Worried
20 / Complicated
21 / Accident
23 / Plan
24 / Secrets
25 / Questions
26 / Goodbye?
27 / Goodbye.
28 / Kissed
29 / Problem
30 / Camp
31 / 34+35
32 / Woods
33 / Training

22 / Meet up

4.6K 298 104
By minkrokosmos

"Hey, 7th rule." Jimin tensed up for a moment. "You're breaking the 7th rule." He gulped as he hugged the hoodie he was holding in his chest in attempt to trick Jungkook.

"As far as I could remember, the 7th rule is no sex when you're busy studying-but you're not studying."

Right. He just thought he could fool the guy, but it looked like he even memorized all the rules. There's no point in lying to him.

Getting tired of seeing Jimin only backing off, Jungkook pulled and pushed Jimin against the wall, his back colliding in the cold concrete.

Seriously, why do boys like pushing someone against the wall whenever there's something steamy that will probably happen? What's with them and the walls?

Jungkook's dark eyes bored into Jimin's brown irises as he leaned forward, his arms building a cage around the boy, making it impossible for him to get away.

Trapped between him and the wall, all Jimin could do was gasp and stare at Jungkook. Hell, the position too was giving Jimin a hard time, so there were moments that he would avoid the piercing stares.

"Can I kiss you?" Jungkook surprisingly asked which obviously made Jimin look back at him. The way his voice was so gentle while asking that was something that softened him, wanting to give in immediately.

It was the first time that Jungkook asked for his consent. It was so unusual. Before, he would just pull him and attack his lips or something without saying anything.

But smaller man couldn't get a word out. He didn't say anything but when Jungkook saw how Jimin gulped and stared down at his lips, he took that as a yes.

"I know you want it too." Jungkook mumbled in such a sexy voice as his finger went up and tickled Jimin's neck down to his exposed chest repeatedly, coaxing goosebumps to the surface.

Another gulp from Jimin. He felt like he needed water to quench his thirst. It was like his throat was getting dry. Jungkook, of course, noticed his reaction so he lifted Jimin's chin using his fingers, smiling at how Jimin slowly shut his eyes as he moved his face even closer.

That moment, Jeon Jungkook was kissing him. It wasn't as rough as before but there was something about the kiss that excites Jimin's being.

Their slick wet lips and the soft sound it made was satisfying to hear. The hoodie was long gone in Jimin's hands. He clenched his fists like he was looking for something to hold onto, then finally put them on Jungkook's chest instead.

As much as Jungkook wanted to be inside Jimin, there was something he felt about kissing the smaller man's lips that he can't even explain. It was really good, something was coiling up inside his stomach.

The lips's weren't enough, Jimin's neck and chest were so inviting. The sexy view was turning him on even more. His eyes were fiery as he dug into the man's neck.

Jimin gasped. Jungkook was doing kitten licks on his neck and pulled the side of his t-shirt down to his shoulder so he can kiss it easily. Soft moans escaped past his mouth and his left hand went up to Jungkook's hair, tilting his head and giving more access.

Few minutes had passed and still not breaking the kiss, Jungkook walked backwards without even looking behind, just waiting for the back of his leg hit the bed. Jimin followed him, not even bothering to open his eyes as his moans got smothered by the taller man's lips.

Neither of them seemed eager to be the first one to let go, and in the end, it was the lack of oxygen that made them both leaned away just to take a breath.

Jungkoon slowly sat on the bed and caught Jimin's wrist, pulling him down with him. The smaller man straddle on his lap, both legs were on his side.

Fuck. Jungkook was mentally cursing, loving the way how Jimin looked so damn hot in that position. Both of his large hands were gripping on Jimin's tiny waist, caressing it slowly.

Judging by the sharp intake of breath and the goosebumps forming on Jimin's skin, he thought that maybe he has tickle on that part. So this time, his hand went further down, tugging at the hem of Jimin's shirt but he stopped right there, looking at the boy with questioning eyes. "Can I...?"

Jimin got the hint and pulled his shirt over his head by himself, then he reached for Jungkook's shirt too, and right after he did that, Jungkook gasped quietly when the smaller man rolled them around, so he was on top of him.

His lips were partly open as he ducked down and started to lick Jungkook's neck, causing the man to groan. His breath hitched as he felt Jimin sucking on his skin ever so lightly, and hickey started forming.

What the fuck was that? He doesn't really like hickeys, because for him, hickey is the sign that you belong to someone and that is what not his weird relationships are about.

However, Jimin left some reminders on his neck and he didn't even push him away and let the boy do whatever he wanted.

Yeah, sure, he's always the one giving hickeys because he doesn't like the feeling of being owned by anyone.

He couldn't even speak, no words coming out of his mouth, only some low grunts but he was actually cursing a lot of times already in his mind. Jimin seemed out of control-kissing, sucking, and making the man gasped when he suddenly made his way further down, trailing kisses along his chest.

He was done suffering already. He couldn't take it anymore. He was quick to comply, flipping their position once again, holding Jimin's wrists down in which the boy didn't object. Neither did he complain when Jungkook started pulling down his silk pajama together with his boxers and discarding them somewhere near the bed.

Unlike the previous nights they shared together on the same bed, Jimin was all nervous and shaking, but he was completely different this moment. The way he was biting his lips while anticipating what will Jungkook do next says a lot.

After a moment, Jungkook abruptly got out of his sweatpants too, leaving nothing on his body, just the heat and burning desire to fuck the boy underneath him.

He looked down at Jimin who was already looking down at his length, swallowing before looking up. A thin smile appeared on his lips.

Meanwhile, Jimin was blushing. This man on top of him was really different from the man he met at the hallway earlier.

Now that they were both naked, Jungkook's hands started working skilfully on Jimin's body, making his back arch in pleasure, his lips letting out breathy moans making Jungkook growl as he heard the boy whispered his name sensually.

That fucking seductive voice.

Yeah, Jimin's voice always has this usual luscious tone, but that voice is getting even more seductive whenever they're doing it.

Their bodies were writhed against each other, never did once Jimin let go of Jungkook as the guy devoured him like a hungry alpha. His legs were wide open with Jungkook between them. There was a mirror on the wall beside them and he saw their bodies fused, melted together, just skin to skin. He can clearly see his face, the expressions he make while Jungkook ravened him like his prey.

He bit his lips, nails digging onto the taller man's back and worrying if it will leave marks there.

"I'm putting it in." Jungkook's voice was a husky whisper to his ear, his hand caressing calming patterns on the smaller man's soft skin.

"Okay." He replied, barely audible before backing away. He closed his eyes, breathing heavy and untimed.

Once again, he couldn't help but arch his back, gasping loudly when he felt Jungkook's tip on his entrance. He was searching for something to hold onto, reaching for the guy's arm and holding it tightly because he felt like his body was tearing apart.

Jungkook seemed to notice the uneasiness, so he cupped the boy's cheek. "Relax, I got you." He assured, and when Jimin nodded, that was when he pushed it all inside him.

He felt full. Jungkook leaned closer and saw that Jimin's pupils were dilated and there was pink tint on his cheeks. The boy was beautiful, he admit that. There was this innocence when you look at his face, but the longer you look at him, you can also see the oozing sexual appeal-his appearance is really cunning.

Puffing at the sensation, there was a bit pain climbing up at Jimin's system as Jungkook moved inside him-his face buried into the crook of his neck-the movement was getting faster and faster.

"Oh god." Jimin whimpered, hugging Jungkook's body even more as the taller man fastened his pace and matching their heavy pantings. "M-move slowly."

Smirking lazily as he stared at Jimin's slightly parted lips, Jungkook slowed down his thrusts. He didn't take his eyes away from Jimin's face-to the way how he reacted to his touches, the way his eyes fluttered shut and arched his back, the way his fingers grasped onto the sheets but ended up hugging Jungkook's body. Other than the sound of the ticking clock, the lewd noises they made were turning them on even more.

And when the moment came, Jungkook shuddered inside Jimin, still in the same position. While Jimin, he felt the heat uncoiled inside his stomach as he whimpered out, then inhaling deeply once again.

For a moment, they were both drowning in each other lusts, then suddenly the reality finally kicked in as the taller man pressed down his body against Jimin's smaller built. His eyes were closed, but still catching his breath.

Too tired to move from their own activities, Jimin let the guy rest on his chest for a while. He couldn't move his body too. He sighed languorously, thinking about something for a moment, but when Jungkook snuggled up into the crook of his neck and arms wound around him, he flinched, thoughts stumbling in his mind.

He pushed Jungkook, causing the guy to roll off to his side, appalled with the action. He just stood up and picked up his clothes that were scattered on the floor and said: "No cuddle after sex." Then left.

||

"You're going home already?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was fixing his hair in front of the mirror beside the door that says "Staff Only"

"Yeah, how about you?" He replied. "Is your boyfriend going to pick you up again?"

Taehyung sat on the chair beside Jimin, shoes propped up on the back of another chair. "Boyfriend?" He asked and seemed like he doesn't have any idea of what the boy was talking about.

"Duh, yes, boyfriend. That guy who I think, just few inches taller than me, he was wearing a leather jacket and has a very nice car." Jimin turned to look at him. "Is he rich? Marry him already!" Then he laughed.

It was the second time he saw the guy, but only his back and he was wearing black leather jacket.

Seriously, some guys are really into leather jackets. Even Jungkook, though he has lot of clothes, he'd often see him wearing leather ones.

Eyes widening from the words, Taehyung went on his defensive mode. "Hey, where'd you get that? I-I'm straight."

Leaning halfway across him, Jimin rolled his eyes. "Tae, even a blind man can see that you're gay." Then he grinned.

Of course, even if he doesn't say it, Jimin can literally feel it ever since they met at a job fair.

Taehyung buried his face in his arms, which were resting on the table, hoping that would muffle his answer. "He's not my boyfriend, he's just my friend."

"Really? Do you usually kiss your friend on the lips?"

Looking at him in bewilderment, the blonde guy stiffened. "You saw it?!" He unconsciously asked, then suddenly realizing that he just admitted it was true, so he took a deep breath, Jimin knew about it. "I mean, we made sure no one was looking at us before we ki-seriously, how?"

Jimin snorted, eyes immediately fixed on him. "Because I have eyes and I know how to hide?" He sardonically said.

The boy lifted his head and sighed. Jimin couldn't figure out what's the matter but there seemed to be a problem between them. Usually, if you talk about your boyfriend to someone, you'd get pretty excited-but Taehyung's case was different, he looked miserable for someone who has a boyfriend.

"Hey, what's the problem?" Jimin asked, getting worried with the sudden silence.

"We're actually in a complicated relationship right now, I don't know why. Sometimes, he's really cold as if he's not interested in me anymore. He won't even touch me or kiss me, Jimin. I was asking him what did I do wrong but he can't give me an answer." Taehyung explained, eyes getting sad as he talked about the guy. "I-I think he's cheating on me."

Jimin pursed his lips when Tae opened up about his relationship, still feeling guilty all of a sudden as he watch the boy overthink.

"Are you sure? What if he just needs space?"

"You think so?" Taehyung looked at him. "But what if the more I give him space, it will just worsen the situation? What if, what if he fell out of love and leave me?"

Jimin shook his head and patted the blonde's shoulder. "You have to trust him. Just give him space for a while, and if he's finally okay, I'm sure he will eventually realize what's wrong and then he'll be the same again." He smiled and reassured him.

Right after they went home together when it was his first day at work, he knew that Tae's gay because the driver told him that he saw the boy getting inside a car after kissing a guy.

"Thank you." He finally smiled. "I'll take note of that."

They both laughed quietly after the short conversation and shared an equally relieved look.

"So now, tell me where are you going?" Taehyung managed to change the topic in an instant after he noticed that Jimin was literally going all out, fixing his hair, spraying perfume all over his body, and attention fixed on his phone. "Date?"

Jimin turned around to look at him and wiggled his brows. "It's not literally a date. We're just going to meet up."

"Meet up?" Taehyung squinted his eyes, nodding slowly. "Is he hot?"

Jimin shot him a glare. "You already have a boyfriend, Kim Taehyung."

"What? I'm just asking." He laughed at that. "So, is he handsome?"

"Well, he's...nice." Jimin answered with a pause but his response just made Taehyung laugh even more. "What? You were too down earlier, now you're laughing like that?"

"I asked you if he's handsome. It's a yes or no question, Park Jimin."

"I...don't know? He doesn't have any picture displayed on his account other than his profile picture, where he was facing backward." His shoulder slumped.

Taehyung gasped, dramatically covering his mouth. "Hey, don't you think it's a scam? What if he's a kidnapper and kidnaps you. Or thief? Or maybe a humantrafficker and sell you organs in different syndicates?"

The smaller man slapped the blonde's arm softly.

"I don't think he's a bad person. I told you he's nice, that's why I'm going to meet him in person now, I want to know more about him." Jimin countered, looking at his phone when it vibrated. "God, I have to go now, he's already there waiting for me."

"Alright, you go ahead, I'll close the store in a minute." Taehyung stood up and walked Jimin off outside. "Take care, loverboy."

Jimin rolled his eyes but laughed along with him as he waved his hand. "If he's a thief, I'd be glad if he steal my heart instead, I'm willing to surrender everything I have to him." He shouted from afar, making Taehyung cringe.

||

hi everyone, i'm sorry this is so lateeee, but anyway...enjoy! tutulog na ko! haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 348 14
A nerd and a jock. What happens when the line between friends and lovers is crossed? Jimin is a university student tormented by his inappropriate fe...
14.5K 870 23
Jungkook and Jimin, two best friends, had been straight all their life. They had girlfriends and crazy friends. How could their life change ? Betw...
20.1K 1K 18
The last year of college is supposed to be fun!.......right? Follow Y/N's journey through her final year of college where she meets friends, a love i...
1.2M 66.8K 42
"I want you to take my virginity," I coughed spraying my water everywhere, "What?" "You heard me. I want you to take my virginity," ----- Kim Namjoon...