LOVE STORY - From Fighting Ev...

由 Jenisundar

This is a short story...this story is based on actual kumkum bhagya track... 更多

Intro
Game starts...
Album Launch...
Jealousy hubby...
Guilt kills..
Abhi's attempts
Adamant couple...
Back to Mehra mansion
Dussera...
In love..
Marriage..
Accident
without you..
International contract
Dinner..
Our Pragya
Abhigya's day out
Diwali..
Abhi's wife
Kingliya....
True Love story has no ending...

Birthday...

3.2K 130 31
由 Jenisundar

Both Mehras and Aroras came to GOD'S CHILDREN ORPHANAGE....it is abhi's idea to celebrate the birthday with the kids...

Dadi : shall we cut the cake..

Head of the orphanage, Kamala says," all are here except two, they went to the nearby clinic ,can we wait for them mam"..

Da: of course we will wait...let them come

One little girl shouts they came...

All turned to see them...

Abhi whispered in shock," pragya"

There stood pragya and  a little boy...they both were arguing something so pragya didn't notice the guests...

That boy rushed to Kamala and said ," Kamala maa....this Pragya is a lier.... hereafter I will not talk to her"..

Pragya smiles hearing him... abhi who is already lost his mind seeing her,now lost his heart seeing her smile..

Ka: arey Krish first tell me what did she lie

Kr: she said that doctor will not put injection for kids but he put a big injection for me...

Kamala smiles and says

Ka: would you have accepted to go to hospital if she didn't lie...

Krish nods negatively...

Ka: that's why she lied.... sometimes lying is not bad if we lie for any good purpose..

Kr: oh...so that's why she lied...

Then he turns to pragya and says

Kr: sorry pragya..

Pragya smiles and says," it's okay"

Krish runs to her and hugs her....

Ka: okay okay Krish....see here everyone are waiting for you..

Krish and pragya turns to see the guests...and on seeing them pragya's smile lost from her face...

Pragya suddenly turns her face the other side..

Kr: wow... birthday celebration...come pragya..

Saying he pulled pragya and went near them...

Krish gets excited on seeing abhi...

Kr: oh my god... rockstar abhi... happy birthday

Abhi smiles and says," thank you but today is not my birthday"

Another kid asks," then whose birthday is it"

Abhi: my wife's

Pragya stands there uninterested..

Ka: she didn't come?

Bul: actually ....she is not well so she sent us here...

Ka: that's so sweet of her..

Pu: she is Indeed the sweetest

Krish impatiently asks

Kr: shall we cut the cake ...

Ka: shh Krish... keep quiet...

Ab: it's okay...we will cut the cake first..

One little girl asks," what is the name of the birthday girl?"

Ab: Pragya..... Pragya Abhishek Prem Mehra

All kids turns to see pragya... pragya smiles at them uncomfortably..

Krish tells abhi

Kr: you know,her name is also pragya..

Abhi smiles seeing pragya who is hardly trying to avoid him...

Then abhi and one little girl whose birthday is also today, together cuts the cake...All claps and sings birthday song...

After cake cutting Kamala calls pragya near her..

Ka: pragya ....take this tray and give cake to kids ...

Pragya gets the tray and distribute cake pieces to kids...

Pragya comes back to Kamala and says

Pr: I gave everyone except Krish...he should not eat anything  till evening...

Ka: you too have one ...

Pr: no...maa.. It's okay...I will be with Krish...he is upset as I didn't give him cake..

Ka: okay you go....I will keep your both cakes in fridge..

Pragya nods and leaves...

She went and sat with the kids...

Sarala's heart pained seeing pragya...

Bulbul hugged Sarala

Bu: maa...I will go and talk to Di..

Sa: even I will come with you...

Sarala and others went near pragya...

Sa: pragya beta..

But pragya ignores her and goes from there....

Abhi blocks her way by standing Infront of her and asks

Ab: pragya

Pr: pragya?

Abhi looks confused

Pr: usually you will call me  chasmish right...now what happened

Ab: leave that....where were you these many days....we were searching you..

Pr: first one month I was with rithik, next one month I was with Anup ,next one month....

Ab: pragya please.....

Pr: kyaaa...I am just answering you..

Ab: pragya I am sorry

Pr: sorry? You buried me alive on that day with your words...you killed my self confidence, my happiness , everything...and now you are saying sorry..

Aliya: pragya Bhabhi... mistake is mine, please don't scold Bhai..

Pr: who am I to scold your brother...what rights do I have to scold abhi the rockstar

Ab: you have every right on me...you  are my wife..

Pragya chuckles

Pr: wife?...this gold digging characterless bitch is your wife?

Abhi shouts," shut up pragya"

Pr: why can't I speak? ...are you the only one who can speak bad about me... shouldn't I ?

Abhi sighs loudly..

Abhi calmly says," pragya I know you are angry on me but first come with me...we will go home and speak ..."

Saying he catches her hand... pragya furiously pulls her hand from his hold...

Pr: you can go wherever you want..

Dadi: pragya beta...you should not stay here..this is not your place beta... come to our house..

Pr: no dadi...this is my place...those who have no one will stay here... orphans like me should live here... atleast here they will have someone..

Sarala cries," you are not an orphan beta"

Pr: Nahi ...I am...my own mother abandoned me by not trusting me....

Pragya wipes her tears...

Sa: I am sorry beta

Pr: please don't be sorry... because I am happy for that day... because only on that day I came to know what others are actually thinking about me...

Saying she cries...Sarala was about to step near her but pragya moves back...

With teary eyes pragya tells

Pr: I didn't feel bad when you said me as the cause of your miseries but I felt really bad when you said I am behind money...that is what broke me maa...you know me these many years and just tell me when did I give importance to money...how can you believe him more than me...

Saying she cries... bulbul hugs her... pragya too hugged her back and cries...

Bu: please di don't cry... atleast today don't cry...

Bulbul wipes pragya's tears and says

Bu: happy birthday

Pragya with tears whispers," thank you"

Abhi: happy birthday pragya

Pr: I wish I should be the last one in this world to have a very happy birthday like this...

Abhi looks away unable to see her accusing gaze..

Pr: you all can come here whenever you want , here all kids are happy to see you....but please don't disturb me...it took me so many days to nurse my broken heart, please don't break me again...I am very happy here..

Krish comes there and says

Kr: pragya... come we will go and eat cake .

Pr: chalo

Saying she went..abhi looked at her longingly whereas others are sad...

****

Next day ,when pragya is walking in road,one car stopped near her...

Pragya confusedly stands there..

The car's window glass went down...and pragya is shocked to see abhi's smiling face...

******

Thank you for reading friends...if you like this story please do vote and comment your views...

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.6K 25
this is a simple story based on kumkumbhagya serial..this is a story in which abhigya married to each other without their wish.. as there is a reason...
32.5K 1K 12
This is my take on the current track from the recent promo (Abhi- Meera marriage). This will be completely different from the show and will have the...
7.6K 415 21
It's a Kumkum Bhagya fanfiction. ★彡[ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀ...
15.8K 833 11
SIMPLE STORY ABOUT ABHIGYA , THEY ARE MARRIED HOW THEY GET CLOSE .......... # 6 in bulbul on 21/11/2020 # 1 in purbul on 21/11/2020 # 27 in pr...