THE DON'S LOST DAUGHTER [ON H...

By yusia7113

Vannessa Romano is a badass 21 year old girl who thinks that her father died in a car crash and that she is t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CAST
Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
ACCOUNT PROFILES
CHAPTER 4
AUTHORS NOTE
ADVICE
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
UH OH
Memes
QUESTION
DAILY MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 7
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
QUESTION
MUSIC SECTION
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
MUSIC SECTION
MUSIC SECTION
MEMES AND QUESTIONS
CHAPTER 8
RELIEVING NOTE
CHAPTER 9
#StopTheHate
CHAPTER 10
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER 12
Authors note
Authors note
Authors note
WRITERS BLOCK
CHAPTER 13
Authors note
ARTWORK
CHAPTER OF GRATITUDE
TWISTS
FAREWELL FOR NOW

CHAPTER 11

659 21 37
By yusia7113

Jeremiah POV

I had spies sent into the hospital to kill Rosella . It was the easiest way , they would think that somehow her panic attack had killed her . I COULD always bribe the doctors to say that she died from the panic attack if they saw my men poisoning her IV drops . I hope that bitch Vannessa doesn't screw my plan .

I will have to kill her if she gets in the way , even if it means losing my power if I had joined Nicholas Knight's mafia gang to mine . I dialed Nicholas's number and asked if he had the papers , but he didn't . I would have to wait another 2 weeks . FUCKING SON OF A BITCH! I needed those papers now!

Vannessa POV

When I had met Melissa at our usual spot , she had told me that all my friends had, in fact ,been working under Alessandro's orders in the mafia in order to protect me .

I was kinda hurt that they didn't let me know but I realised that if I did what they were doing at the time , I would have to do it discreetly or else the person I was protecting would join the dots ....

After our little 'meeting' I immedialtey drove to the hospital to check on my mother . I told the receptionist that I was looking for Rosella Rodriguez and she pointed me to the 12th floor .

I walked as fast as I could towards her ward . When I got into the room I saw some guys doing stuff with her drips and they DIDN'T look like doctors .

"What do you think you're doing!?"I asked , really pissed off .

"Umm .. nothing .. who are you ?"The guy I assumed to be the leader asked .

"And why should I tell you ?" They hadmthe cheek to ask me something like that ?!
"Get the FUCK OUT!" I shouted at them .

They must have seen that I was about to turn into a dragon so they quickly ran out . They looked scetchy so I quickly phoned Allesandro and told him to send some men undercover to look after my mothers ward .

I didn't trust those guys .
"Vannessa ? "My mum says waking up , sounding groggy
"Mother ."I sigh in relief and hug her ."How are you feeling."

"A little better."She says
We look at each other in comfortable silence .

"Honey , "She says ."I want you to promise me something ,"

"Yes mother anything ."I tell her

"Promise me that you will be careful , your fathers motives aren't good ones so please be careful , if something happens to you I will never be able to forgive myself ."She says with tears in her eyes

"I promise "I whisper and hug her .

All of a sudden she falls back onto the bed and the monitor starts beeping .
Doctors come rushing in and tell me to leave the ward . I was stubborn at first but eventually I did .

I was so scared , I couldn't lose her , not yet .

Alessandro POV

I was so busy the entire day , and not with paper work . There were some of my fathers spies in my headquarters so I had to deal with them . I knew they were there because I had a tracking device on each of my recruits and the spies didn't have one .

I asked what they wanted and they refused to tell so I had to kill them .One guy slipped up though , he said that my father had ordered them to monitor Vannessa and I was really pissed after I heard that and I killed him too . Great , blood all over my white shirt .

I changed and went to my office to relax for a bit . I then got a call from Vannessa , she had seen some strange guys hanging aroung mothers drip bags so she asked me to send some men in to guard her ward undercover.

I obliged , she sounded so scared and my heart ached for her , I didn't like to see or hear her like this .

Alexander POV

I wake up with a growling stomach so I decide to make breakfast .
I make some eggs , bacon , fried chicken (Scarletts favourite), some sausages and chips .

Scarlett has been getting morning sickness and I am so excited to think that I might be getting another kid , if it is hopefully its a girl .

The day that we found Vannessa , the girls had all gone out on vacation to Miami  together , sadly they didn't get to meet Vannessa . I am sure they would have loved her .

My boys Liam and Zayne are my life but I need a little princess too .

■■■■■■□□□□□□■■■■■□□□□□■■■■■■□□□□□□■■■■■■□□□□□□■■■■■□□□□□□■■■■■■

Sorry for the short chapter

hope you enjoyed .

Sorry KatN68 for not writing all the brothers POVs
I feek that I 've let you down , im sorry .
I will put it in the next chapter tho I promise .

Random Question:
If you had the  ability to be a supernatural being , what would you choose?

Whos POVs do u want next ?

Enjoy ur day /night

Love you guys ♥♥♥♥

Adios Amigos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.4K 50
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
48.1K 175 18
My wlw thoughts Men dni 🚫 if you don't like these types of books block don't report Pm me girls<3
230K 7.4K 165
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
43.6K 1.9K 4
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"