Iwabee x reader

By bitches_mad

What happens when you and your best friend move in to a village together and find your crushes. Warning: cut... More

Meeting new people
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
How you guys got together pt.1
This is so funny

Chapter 4

80 2 0
By bitches_mad

Bf/n POV
as we all wake up we see y/n and Iwabee cuddling 'awwww' I think and take a picture. Some other people take pictures and then they start to wake up. They wake up and look at each other and start to blush. After everyone leaves I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Iwabee, I then look at y/n and tell them to go on. He then looks me in the eye with concern in his eyes, " what's wrong" he then starts to say, "Please....looks after y/n and make sure she/ he stops cutting." I freeze... " what WHAT" I yell I start to tear up and fall to my knees. 'I failed her/him as a friend' I bawled my eyes out. After a good 10 minutes I get to my feet and told him I would try my best. I then start to head home. When I get there I see y/n and immediately start to tear up. Y/n looks at me and says, " What's wrong bf/n" I the. Grab them I pull them outside. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE CUTTING" she/he looked at me and then said, " I didn't want you to worry about my problems." I look at them and then yell, " IM YOUR BEST FRIEND ITS MY JOB TO WORRY ABOUT YOU." She/he looks at me and then start to cry. I hug them and after 15 min we go our separate ways and I go to take a nap.

Author note:
Sorry it's short but since it is so short I will be making 2 chapters in one day

Word count: 262
(Not including authors note)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
679K 33.5K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...