Mean Girls on Broadway Prefer...

By Coolest-Cassette

This book is gonna be so fetch. Ever wondered what it would be like to date one of characters from the musica... More

How You Met
How You Started Dating
What You Love About Them
Your Song
Their Nickname For You
Your Nickname For Them
What They Love About You
Someone Flirts With You
You Get Sick
Couple Halloween Costume
When You Fall Asleep Before Them
When You're Clingy
Favorite Board Game To Play With Them
Your Name On Their Phone
Your First Pet You Own As A Couple

Cuddling Poses

1K 18 3
By Coolest-Cassette

🦁Cady🦁: Sometimes you two just lay down and start cuddling because your bored. You like when she holds you though, something about her makes you feel safe.

🎨Janis🎨: Cuddles in bed, cuddles at dinner, cuddles watching TV, cuddles ALWAYS. It doesn't matter who disapproves because you have each other.

🎤Damian🎤: You hug ALL the time. ALL the time. Doesn't matter where you are. You're most definitely in each other's arms.

🎀Regina🎀: Whenever you cuddle, she's the one holding you. She likes to catch you off guard by lifting you up and setting you on the kitchen counter.

🛍Gretchen🛍: Whenever you two are together, you're always looking into each other's eyes and smiling.

🐭Karen🐭: You two make out in public a lot. It's funny to see people around you get so disgusted.

✏️Aaron✏️: He likes to hold you closely whenever you cuddle. You like how warm it is in his arms.

📐Kevin➗: He can't stare at you from across the room and not be itching you hug you. He still can't believe you're with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 609 8
This is Oneshots of the new movie of Mean Girls. This book includes: x Readers (Female) Ships Characters: Regina George Cady Heron Gretchen Wieners K...
12.9K 306 42
Y'all gay? Yea I know, come here. Based solely on my imaginations - a lil from the movie and maybe other movies This Mean Girls Fan-Fic Includes: •C...
2.9K 115 9
Victoria's greatest passion is singing and acting. When she gets the role of Cady Heron in the Broadway musical Mean Girls, she is forced to work alo...
62K 2.2K 29
It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get overwhelming sometimes, and it gets even mo...