Black Lightning: Overload

By kamjaxson

In this story Jeff, Jenn, & Anissa race against the clock to track down their team and bring them back safe... More

Chapter 1: Holey Moley
Chapter 2: The New Discovery
Chapter 4: Night of the Living Controllers
Chapter 5: Survival of the Powerless
Chapter 6: The Interrogation
Chapter 7: The Book Of Elements ~ Fire & Ice
Chapter 8: The Book Of Elements ~ Earth As A Person
Chapter 9: The Book Of Elements ~ Recharged
Chapter 10: The Book of Second Epiphanies
Chapter 11: The Book of War ~ Part 1
Chapter 12: The Book of War ~ Part 2
Chapter 13: Back To Life
Chapter 14: The Hostages ~ Part 1
Chapter 15: The Hostages ~ Part 2
Chapter 16: Jenn Overloaded
Chapter 17: Guess Who's Back?
Chapter 18: Finale ~ Part 1
Chapter 19: Finale ~ Part 2
Chapter 20: Finale ~ Part 3
New Book Alert!!!!!!

Chapter 3: The Last Favor

134 6 0
By kamjaxson

"Hell No, I returned the favor after y'all escorted me home during that Markovian Bullshit, I'm so tired of you black negro metas asking me for favors", Tobias says.

"You didn't return the favor you tricked us into helping you, then turned on us in the end", Jenn exclaims.

"Didn't your mama ever tell you not to negotiate with criminals", Tobias jokes.

"Didn't your mama ever tell you not to play with metas", Anissa jokes back.

"Look I get it, you Pierce girls wanna find your little friends but what do I look like telling you what I know", Tobias questions.

"Someone who owes us a favor and is working on my last nerve", Anissa says.

"Like I said before I'm not giving y'all any kind of information, especially after you took my serum, I'm down to one box because you", Tobias says pointing to a box across the room.

"Oh really", Jenn says walking over to the box and holding her hand over it, "you tell us what we need to know or I will drop a lightning ball on your little box".

"Fine, but this is The Last Favor, I heard there's a new group in town and they've been recruiting members to take out the Three of y'all", Tobias starts.

"Recruiting, as in they chose to be on this team", Jenn asks.

"Not necessarily, these groups will go through anything to round up the metas including brainwashing them or in your friends case, digging them up", Tobias states.

"Well that would explain why Grace looked at dad like she didn't know who he was", Anissa says.

"So where can we find the said group", Jenn asks.

"Well if I know anything about computers", Tobias starts.

"Which you don't", Jenn jokes.

"I think you should reverse your tracking system and see who's tracking you", Tobias says.

"That's actually not a bad idea", Anissa says.

"Thanks for the favor Tobias, we'll be in touch", Jenn says turning around and walking out.

"No we won't, what part don't y'all get about, The Last Favor", Tobias yells.

"Yeah okay", Jenn says back.

"Why do you always, mess with Tobias?", Anissa asks.

"I like to see the veins in his forehead pop out, that and I hope one day he'll get mad enough to run up on me, so I can kill him", Jenn says.

"Wow", Anissa starts then realizes what Jenn just said, "wait, say what".

But Jenn is already up in the sky.

Back at the Sanctum, Lynn, Jeff, Jenn, Anissa, & Gambi are standing around a table that has a map of Freeland.

"So if Tobias is right, and we reverse the tracking device it should tell us who's been tracking us", Gambi says clicking stuff on his tablet.

Jeff and Lynn exchange looks.

"These are our towers", Gambi says pointing at the red dots on the map, "We have surveillance of Freeland, let's just see who has surveillance of our towers".

Gambi clicks a few buttons 3 blue dots pop up on the map.

"These are the places that's watching us, if I'm right, they should have some connection to what's going on", Gambi says looking up.

"Ok so that's the Abandoned Mall, an Apartment Complex, and the Junkyard", Anissa says.

"Ok then the three of us will go to each place and take them out one by one", Jenn replies.

"That would work, but if we attack one of them the other two will be alerted, which means like it or not we have to split up", Jeff replies.

"Wait hold on Jeff, let's think about this, there's only three of you and y'all don't have back up", Lynn says.

"But we don't have a choice, if we want to find clues to finding our team we have to take risk", Jeff says.

Lynn hesitates for a minute then touches Jeff hand.

"Well please be safe", she states.

"Always", Jeff says standing up and suiting up, "Gambi send me the coordinates to the Abandoned Mall, Anissa you take the Apartment Complex and Jenn you get the Junkyard".

They all walk out, Lynn looks at Gambi then walks upstairs out of the sanctum.

At the Abandoned Mall, Jeff lands on the roof, he walks around scanning the perimeter.

"Ok Gambi there are 5 Heat Signatures, in the building 4 of them are surrounding and object, the other looks like they're locked inside of a room, I'm gonna burn a hole in the roof to see what they're looking at", Jeff says holding out his hand and burning a hole through the roof.

He kneels down and looks inside, inside the building they're watching live footage of something on a tv screen.

"Jeff I can't see what they're watching Zoom in using your goggles", Gambi says.

Jeff clicks his goggles and they zoom in the TV.

"Gambi it looks like they're watching my house", Jeff says.

"That wouldn't be entirely impossible, your house has the closest surveillance tower to the Mall", Gambi says.

"Well I don't appreciate people invading my privacy, guess I'll drop in and have a chat", Jeff says standing up and Jumping through the hole.

The men all stand up and point their guns at him.

"Glad you guys like the house, but it's not for sale", Jeff says snatching their guns with lightning bolts and throwing them to the side, "and I'm not a fan of guns".

The men run up to Jeff, The first man tries to punch him but Jeff ducks and back hands him. He slides to nearest gun and picks it up and hits the next guard with it, he then kicks the third guard in the stomach and throws the gun at the final guards face. Just then the sound of a door opening happens in the distance. Jeff turns around and sees Erica walking towards him, her eyes all glowing.

"Erica it's me Jeff, please, I don't want to hurt you", Jeff states.

"Too bad, cause that's my plan", Erica says running up.

Jeff hits her with a Lightning Bolt, she flies back but gets up and runs toward him again, he does it again, and the same thing happens.

"Jeff try to knock her out of her trance", Gambi says over the mic.

"I been hitting her with a million volts of lightning what else's can I do?", Jeff says.

Erica runs up again, this time Jeff fires right past her face. Erica looks back at the lighting bolt smiling.

"Ha, you missed", Erica says.

"Made you look", Jeff says kicking her in the nose knocking her out.

"Ok get Erica to the sanctum ASAP so we can get some information out of her", Gambi says.

Jeff picks up Erica and flys out of the building.

Over at the Junkyard a group of men are sitting around a monitor in the security room it has surveillance of the Gambi's shop.

"Aye, did you guys just see that, 4 of our agents went down simultaneously", One of the men say.

"What kind of shit could do that?", Another one says.

"Let's just say they were struck by lightning and got knocked out", Jenn says walking in, "mine just might kill you".

Just then she sends an enormous, shockwave through the room. All of the guards fly back into the wall, then hit the ground.

"Send her in!", One of the men say into his watch.

"Who do you work for?", the man says.

"That information is classified" Jenn replies, "and I don't have to answer to you".

"No but you do have to answer to me", a voice says behind Jenn.

"Grace?", Jenn says turning around.

"Present!", Grace replies.

"Your working for them?", Jenn asks.

"You talk to much, why can't we just fight", Grace answers.

"Grace, save your breath, you couldn't take me on my worst day", Jenn says.

"Try me!", Grace says running up.

Jenn grabs her and throws her over her shoulder. Grace morphs into a tiger and jumps on Jenn. Jenn tries her best to push her off but can't.

"Jenn you need back up?", Jeff asks through the mic. Grace scratches Jenn in the face.

"No cause she just pissed me off", Jenn says turning her whole body into Lightning and shocking Grace into the ceiling.

"Ok then get her here as fast as you can", Jeff says.

At the apartment complex a group of women are sitting around a table playing poker. There's a monitor in the corner of the room of Anissa's house.

One of the ladies stand up, looking on an iPad.

"2 of our surveillance towers just went down.", the woman says.

"Do we still have eyes on the Pierce girl house.", another one says.

"Yeah but for how much longer?", the woman says.

Just then Anissa kicks the door down.

"Aye ladies, I get it the girl who lives in that house is stunning but I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate you looking at her naked", Anissa says.

The women stand up and charge at Anissa. She thunderclaps sending them back. One of the women run back up on Anissa, Anissa grabs her arm and swings her into the wall, pinning her down. The other women stand up.

"Stay Back, or she's going through the wall", Anissa says.

"We need you now!" the lady says into her room watch.

Just then a figure jumps from the ceiling in front of Anissa.

"Ready for round two", the figure says.

"Khalil?", Anissa says startled.

"In the flesh", he replies.

"Been waiting on this one", Anissa says.

She swings the guard into Khalil who pushes her out of the way. He throws a knife at Anissa.
Anissa knocks it out the way, then throws a punch at Khalil. He blocks it and throws a punch back, she blocks his. They continue punching, kicking, and blocking for a while. Anissa finally throws him through the wall. He stands up as she runs through the hole tackling him. He throws her off and gets on top of her, holding a knife to her neck.

"Should have killed you and your family when I had the chance", Khalil says.

Anissa eyes get big as she throws Khalil off her and puts her hands around her neck.

"What type of Superhero are you, ready to kill", Khalil says.

Anissa continues choking him. Khalil starts struggling. Just then Anissa gets hit with a lightning bolt and flies off of him.

"Sorry sis, but I couldn't let you kill", Jenn says walking up.

"Your just as sorry as she is-", Khalil starts but Jenn kicks him across the face knocking him out.

She helps Anissa up and her, Anissa and Khalil make their way back to the sanctum.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 275 26
This story follows Jefferson Pierce (Black Lightning) and his Wife (Lynn Stewart) & Daughters Anissa Pierce (Thunder) and Jennifer (Lightning) protec...
12.2K 448 14
Disclaimer: I dont own the flash or music or pictures.
76.1K 1.4K 45
❝ Maybe I'm a villian in your story, but I'm a hero in mine. ❞ Zoe Black finds out who The Flash is after something impossible had happened to her.
2.7K 146 25
This story will follow Jennifer Pierce (Lightning) and Anissa Pierce (Thunder) as they protect the city of Freeland from new threats. With the help o...