Stuck In The Middle ~MITM Fan...

By Jen-Anne_Arrison

*Malcolm In The Middle* In which Malcolm isn't the only smart person in his household. More

Cast
Chapter 1: We have a playdate?
Chapter 2: High IQ For The Twins
Chapter 3: I'm a Krelboyne Student
Chapter 4: Offically A Krelboyne
Chapter 5: Whos The Victim
Authors Note!

Chapter 6: Seperate Interviews

671 26 6
By Jen-Anne_Arrison

"You're my favorite parent."~Wendy Wilkerson
***
Wendy Wilkerson, sat at the kitchen table. Her mother Lois staring at her daughter intently. A Dr. Pepper soda was soon in front of Wendy. She quietly took a sip.

"Look, I'm not mad at you. I know you didn't do this." Lois said smiling. Trying to trick her daughter. "You're a good girl. I want you to help me find out who did it." Lois said. Wendy took another sip of her drink before setting it back down. Wendy remained silent. She really didn't know who did it. She's normally with Stevie all day or in her bedroom studying.

"This is serious. One of your brothers could have burned the house down. And for that, he will be severely punished." Lois said looking at her daughter straight in the eye. Wendy nodded. "You're my only daughter. Us ladies got to stick together. If you tell me who did it. I will take you on a small shopping spree." Lois said trying to get Wendy to tell who did it. Wendy's eyes did light up at the mention of a shopping spree. But she knew she couldn't betray her brothers.

"You've always been the best one. The smartest." Lois said once more hoping to get a answer out of her only daughter. Wendy sighed and took one more sip finishing her drink.

"Mom, I honestly don't know who did it. You're my favorite parent. You know I wouldn't lie to you." Wendy replied honestly. Her mother looked beyond annoyed. None of her bribes worked. She should have known though considering how close she was with her brothers. She would never betray them unless they did something dastardly.
***

All four children were now in the Kitchen. All of them looked super nervous, to see what was gonna happen next.

"Well, I guess you kids think you've got old mom over a barrel, huh? Well we'll just see about that. If you kids wanna play, we can play all night long." Lois said trying to make her kids feel threatened and hopefully give up. Wendy grabbed Malcolm's hand out of fear.

Wendy is on the phone with Francis and the kids were hiding in their bedroom. Lois was playing one of Dewey's annoying songs.

"What's that, I can't hear you." Francis said. Wendy groaned wanting to cover her ears. Reese was on the bed trying to hide under the pillows.

"She's killing us!" Wendy shouted, trying to block out the music. Dewey was on his bed holding his teddy bear. "Why does she have to ruin everything I love?" Dewey whined as he rocked back and forth. Malcolm was next to her plugging his ears.

"Francis, I'm tired of this! I think I'm just gonna tell her I did it, even tho I didn't. At this point though anything is better then this crap!" Wendy shouted. The horrible song still playing. Life is good, life is bad... Is the only thing she can head at this point.

"Come on Princess, you cannot crack now. She will own you for the rest of your life! Now listen to me Wendy. You have to do exactly what I say." Francis said and told Wendy exactly what to do. Hopefully this will make there mother stop.

Lois soon walks through the door smiling, hoping to see if any of them would crack. She saw them all dancing together in circles and singing. Which is what Francis told them to do. She left the room with a frown making the kids stop dancing.

"Did you guys see that?" Wendy said happily that the plan worked. Or so they thought. "Hooray!" Dewey shouted in excitement.  

"Francis is a genius! Come on sing louder!" Malcolm said making everyone continue to sing and dance. This time Lois opens the door again holding a camera. Wendy's eyes went wide.

"Oh, so cute! Oh, your grandmother and all your friends are just going to love this at your next birthday party!" Lois said as she filmed them, making the kids stop and huddle together.
***
Wendy glared at the phone she was holding. Francis's plan was a failure. Now there mother has an embarrassing photo of them singing and dancing to one of Dewey's annoying ass songs.

"Francis, your plan failed! Now she has an embarrassing video of us that she can use against us!" Wendy shouted making her siblings flinch. They've never seen her that angry before. She's definitely there mothers daughter. Francis unfazed of the shouting.

"You're kidding me! Ok, just hang in there, give me a minute to think. Damn she's good." Francis said and looked at his cadets that were surrounding him. "What's up?" Eric, one of the cadets asked. Wendy could hear everything. "Did they crack?" Another cadet asked.

"No, Dewey faked a stomach cramp. Bought 'em some time." Francis said. "Good man." Joe said. "Man, if we had your mom in Nam, there'd be be a McDonald's in Hanoi Square right now." A cadet said, Wendy rolled her eyes. Francis was surrounded by dumbasses.

"Dude, there is a McDonald's in Hanoi Square." Drew said. "Alright right!" The cadet said happily as he high fived the others.
***
The kids are still locked in the bedroom. Wendy looks at Malcolm who is opening the door cracked open to see what Lois is doing. "What she doing?" Reese asked, making Wendy look up.

"Can't tell." Malcolm said trying to figure out what there mother was doing. "Do you think she left?" Wendy asked hopefully. Malcolm rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I think she's gone down to buy us all presents." Malcolm said sarcastically. Wendy narrowed her eyes. "Don't be sarcastic with me Malcolm." Wendy said. Malcolm ignored her.

"Man, it's just to quiet out there. It's driving me crazy." Reese said, making sense for once. "Maybe we should sing some more?" Dewey asked. Wendy gave him a look.

"Definitely not." Wendy said, she got up from the chair and went to lay on her bed. Malcolm was laying next to her and Dewey was on the other bed with Reese.

"Shut up, Dewey." Reese said. He looked at the ceiling. The roof was covered in holes. "I wonder how many holes are up in those tiles." Reese said curious. Wendy decided to answer his question.

"One hundred and eighty six thousand, four hundred and eighty." Wendy said. Reese looked at her shocked. "You counted ALL of those?" Wendy shook her head.

"No. You just count one tiles row across and down." Wendy stated and Malcolm finished. "Then you multiply it and then multiply it again by the number of tiles." Malcolm said making Wendy smile.

"You guys are doing that more and more." Reese said making Wendy and Malcolm look towards him. Both confused. "Doing what?" Wendy asked. Reese looked down.

"That brain thing. Are you both just gonna keep getting smarter and weirder?" Reese asked making Wendy glare at him. "Smarter yes, but not weirder." Reese rolled his eyes.

"I dunno." Malcolm answered honestly. "Well, can you tone it down a bit? Cuz I can't keep up with all these butt kickings." Reese said. Malcolm and Wendy both looked at each other before looking at Reese. "What are you talking about?" Malcolm asked. Did Reese really kick kids asses for them?

"Well at least twice a day I have to whoop ass on some kid calling you both a weirdo. I know that if I didn't do anything to at least protect Wendy, Francis would have my ass kicked. Honestly it's exhausting!" Reese said. Wendy's eyes went wide at this. She has no idea this was happening but overall she was great full to have brothers that cared.

"You beat up kids because they call us weirdos?" Malcolm asked in disbelief. Reese shrugged. "Well the last kid? Was a freak anyways. He is in no position to throw out names." Reese said in annoyance. Wendy smiled.

"Thanks! Your not as bad of a brother Reese." Wendy said. Reese looked at her and shrugged. "No need to thank me. I'm mostly doing this for Francis, so he won't kick my ass." Reese said as Wendy chuckled. Reese sat up from his bed and looked at the twins.

"Hey, what am I thinking?" Reese asked. Wendy rolled her eyes. "We're smart, not psychic." Malcolm said. "Can you understand what dogs are saying?" Dewey asked curiously. Wendy looked at him. "No." She said. Dewey smiled. "I can." Wendy looked at him weirdly. That's definitely impossible but she didn't want to ruin his imagination.

"Oh, Kids!" Wendy heard there mother yell. She looked at her siblings concerned. "What could she want now?" Wendy whined and the boys shrugged making her pout.

The kids enter the living room only to see there mother who is spreading a tarpaulin out on the floor. She slowly puts her gloves on. Wendy was beyond concerned and scared.

"I don't know who put you up to this sticking together garbage, but I don't like it. Therefore, you have forced me to do something terrible. Say goodbye to a cherished family member." Lois said and smirked. "Now, WHO DID IT?" She said as she grabbed the ax getting ready to swing it at the tv. All the kids eyes widen.

"Nooooo!" All the kids shouted out in fear. If Lois destroyed the tv then the family would never be happy again. The boys and Wendy were getting ready to save the tv but Lois stopped them.

"Uh, uh, uh! Don't you dare!" Lois said as she narrowed her eyes. A knocking sound was soon heard distracting her. "Don't you move a muscle!" Lois said as she went to go answer the door. Once she left the kids quickly grabbed the tv and ran to go hide it.

Lois answered the door and saw one of her neighbors. "Hi, Lois." Ed said. Lois internally groaned. "Look, Ed. It's nine o'clock. I'm a little busy right now." Lois said impatiently.

"Well, you see, there is a problem. It's nine o'clock at night and I keep hearing screaming. Now this didn't sound like your normal screaming. It sounded more like killing screaming. Now I'm not the one to complain..." Ed said concerned before Lois interrupted him.

"That's why we like you!" Lois said as she smiled before shutting the door in his face. Lois goes back to the living room and sees the tv gone. Her kids all panting heavily. She growled.

"In your room. NOW!" Lois yelled making the kids run back to the room, fear of what was gonna happen.
***
Wendy was on the phone with Francis letting him know they saved the tv. The Tv was basically the only happiness they had to being normal kids.

"They saved the tv!" Wendy heard Francis shout at his Cadets. She chuckled in amusement. "Beautiful work! You have her exactly where you want her, totally crazy. Now it's time to take the offensive." Francis said making Wendy and the boys confused. Wendy heard breathing on the phone but put it aside thinking it was Francis.

"The offensive?" Wendy asked curiously. Malcolm shrugged when Wendy looked at him wondering if he knew what Francis met. "Exactly. She won't...wait a minute." Francis said slowly. Hearing breathing that wasn't his or Wendy's. "Do you head breathing?" He asked confused and was also slightly scared.

"What?" Wendy asked slightly confused. But she ended up hearing it making her eyes widen. Knowing exactly who it was.

"MOM?" Francis asked scared. Wendy heard the other cadets bolt away from the scene. "Wendy, would you hang up the phone please?" Lois asked. Wendy hung up and looked at her brothers.

"Not good, not good!" Wendy said freaking out. Malcolm grabbed her hand and tried to calm her down. "What, what is it?" Reese asked confused. Wendy let go of Malcolm's hand and got up from the bed.

"MOM, PHONE!" Wendy shouted. "This was a mistake!" She said scared and stated pacing back and forth.

"Oh, god. Oh god." Reese said worrying. Malcolm started pacing as well slightly freaking out. Knowing that Wendy might be punished because of them. "We're gonna die!!" Dewey yelled and drives under the bed. I may never see Stevie again. Or talk to Francis. Wendy thought and bit her lip slightly.

"I gotta run away!" Wendy said and put her shoes on. Malcolm looked at her wide eyes and looked back at Reese.

"You can't run away!" Malcolm said. "Wait. We can get out of this." Reese said, and grabbed Wendy's hand gently. Knowing if he did anything else Malcolm and Francis would kill him.

"THINK! THINK!" Reese shouted. Hoping that would get his sister to stop freaking out. "Think. Think. I GOT IT!" Wendy said smiling. The three boys smiled as well.

***

Lois was fuming. She was on the phone talking to Francis. She couldn't believe what he did. "I cannot believe you, Francis. You think you are so clever turning them against me, don't you. Especially my only daughter knowing she wouldn't betray her twin!" Lois screamed.

"No, mom." Francis said. Lois narrowed her eyes at the wall. "We did not send you to Military School so you could undermine my authority long-distance!" Lois said angrily.

"Then why did you send me?" Francis asked. He was angry as well. He didn't understand why his mom was so upset about a dress that could be easily replaced. "Well it was not so you could undermine my authority. And if I'm not mistaken, you are undermining my authority!" Lois yelled.

"And what are you doing? You're spending your anniversary at home, fixating on a stupid dress. Is that what you wanted to do tonight?" Francis said making a good point. Lois sighed. "What am I supposed to do, Francis? Let it go?" Lois asked. She didn't want to let it go. She wanted to be right. And figure out who burned her dress.

"Yes, that is exactly what you should do, let it go. But you can't, because you can never let anything go!" Francis shouted. He was surprised none of the other cadets came back. But, they were afraid of his mother like everyone else. She was scarier then the devil himself.

"I can too let things go." Lois said, she wasn't sure if she was trying to convince her self or them. Francis scoffed. "Fine." He said. "I can." Lois said determined to win. "Fine." Francis repeated. "I CAN!" Lois said. "Okay, just forget I said anything." Francis said. Lois said. She was annoyed. "I cannot talk to you anymore, ooh, you make me so mad, sometimes I just wanna break your neck!" Lois shouted but then remembered a question. "Did you get the cookies I sent you?" She asked.

"Yeah, they were great." Francis said smiling. His mother's cookies were definitely the best. "Please, don't be to hard on the boys especially Wendy." Francis said. "Good. I won't." Lois said and hung up the phone. She heard a smashing sound coming from the kids room. Lois goes to there room and opens the door, exposing Reese hanging from a piece of roof that's dangling from the ceiling, While Malcolm and Wendy are wearing a pillow strapped to their body, and a torch on their head...

Lois sighs deeply trying to ignore the situation. Wendy definitely thought this was a great idea in her head. But thinking it over. It probably wasn't. But again she was only a kid.

"All right, that's it. Get dressed, we're going to dinner." Lois said. Wendy's eyes widen in shock. Oh my god, it did work! Wendy thought happily. She always knew she was the smarter twin.

"What?" Reese asked confused. This was definitely a complete shock. Either Wendy's plan worked or Francis got through to her. "Dinner. I won't have you kids starving to death. The last thing I need is a bunch of social workers and reporters tearing up the front lawn. Now hurry up, before I change my mind." Lois said and was about to leave before Wendy interrupted.

"What about the dress?" She asked confused. She wasn't sure why there mother wasn't as upset. "I really liked that dress." Lois said before she closed the door, and the ceiling falls down on their heads. Once they all left, Hall came back and saw nobody was home.
***
Chapter 6 completed! Let me know what you think! 🙂
Please comment, Vote, and Share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 752 72
Basically ideas that pop into my mind. (Now complete)
73.5K 2K 18
"I mean you own a dragon for goodness sake!" "Well first off, I don't own a dragon." *Prisoner of Azkaban* *Book 1* *Fred Weasley*
42.2K 557 26
It's exactly as the title says with just a bit more ;)
44 1 1
A story I wrote and stuff.