Chapter 3: I'm a Krelboyne Student

"Wait, so I'm the smarter twin?" ~Wendy Wilkerson *** Wendy grabbed every food item she could before he brothers and father could get to it and ate in a hurry

***
Wendy grabbed every food item she could before he brothers and father could get to it and ate in a hurry. Once everyone was done eating they were about to get up and leave but Lois stopped them.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. There's something we have to talk about." Lois said with a smile as she sipped her tea. Hal gave her a look.

"I thought we weren't going to mention Aunt Helen until after the biopsy." Hal whispered. Lois rolled her eyes.

"It's not that. It's about Malcolm and Wendy." She said. The twins gave her a confused look.

"I didn't do it!" Malcolm stated. "Reese did it!" Wendy said pointing at her brother who glared at her. Wendy shrugged. "Yes they did. I saw them." Reese said. Wendy rolled her eyes.

"A teacher from school came by and ran some tests with Malcolm and Wendy. Malcolm has a a IQ of 165, while Wendy has an IQ of 180." Lois said with a proud look in her eye. Wendy's eyes widen. And Hal looked confused.

"Who?" He asked, not really sure what's happening. "Malcom and Wendy. Their geniuses. Their going to special class." Lois said. Malcolm looked at his twin with wide eyes and then looked at his mom.

"What?" He asked in complete disbelief. "Malcolm and Wendy are special? Where do you think that came from?" Hal asked.

"They have a special program for gifted children. They have advance textbooks and devoted teachers and all sorts of good things they don't want to waste on normal kids. You both start on Monday." Lois said. Wendy was beyond excited. Maybe she would actually get to make new friends!

"So that means I'm the smarter twin?" Wendy asked making everyone but Malcolm chuckle. "What, no. I don't want to." Malcolm said complaining. Lois looked shocked.

"What are you talking about? Of course you want to. Even your sister does?" Lois said as Malcolm glanced at his sister.

"Of course she wants to go. That's where Stevie is. I want to stay in my own class. I don't want to be a Krelboyne." Malcolm said. Wendy frowned. Stevie wasn't the only reason. All she wanted was more friends.

"There's nothing wrong with being a Krelboyne." Wendy said giving her brother a look. "Mom, seriously, Krelboynes get their butts kicked." Reese said trying to back up his brothers POV.

"Just stop one minute. There's nothing wrong with being smart. And there's nothing wrong with being cut from the herd. It makes you one buffalo that isn't there when the Indians run the rest of them off the cliff." Lois said. Wendy understood what she meant but Malcolm was confused as usual. Wendy was excited about this new change. She was nervous but overall excited. She was going to be people who are just like her.

"Mom, this isn't fair. If I don't want to go, why do I have to?" Malcolm asked complaining. Lois looked at her son.

"Because it's not just up to you. We have to do what's best for you and your sister." Lois said. "Mom, please! Don't make me go! Please." Malcolm said in a pleading tone. People already thought he was weird, but if he and his sister go, there asses are gonna be kicked.

"Malcolm, calm down. It's not the end of the world." Wendy said trying to calm her twin down. He was making a fuss over nothing.

"But it isn't fair! Why are you not upset about it?" He asked his sister. She shrugged. "Probably cause I actually get to make friends, and meet people who are just like me." Wendy replied. Malcolm rolled is eyes.

"That's right. It isn't fair. It's the first time anyone in this family has ever been given an edge and you are not going to waste it." Lois said. Wendy sat at the table still waiting when she will be able to get up.

"Dad?" Malcom yelled hoping he can get through to his mom. "Honey?" Lois said giving him a look. The one look that can make anyone crack.

"Well....look, honey...." Hal said trailing off as he noticed the look. He glanced at his daughter who was avoiding their mothers look as well. "Malcolm you see." Hal said but then decided to change the topic and looked at the pitcher. "Oh, for crying out loud. How come there's never any iced tea in this pitcher? I make a fresh batch every morning and it's gone by the time I get home." Hal said as he picked up the pitcher. Wendy rolled her eyes.

"I want a better family!" Malcolm shouted. Wendy glared. "Oh, am I not good enough now?" Wendy said as she crossed her arms over her chest. Malcolm ignored her.

"Malcolm...." Lois said in a scolding tone as Hal continued to stare at the pitcher he was holding. "Look at that. Gone." He said. Sometimes Wendy wondered how she got stuck with a strange family, but she knew she wouldn't change it for the world.

"I don't want Wendy and I to go to a special class. People think we're weird enough already." Malcolm said making a good point. Wendy thought nobody should care about what others think, especially since it's none of their business.

"I know." Lois said. She really did want her two children to understand what this can do to them in the future.

"I like where we are. We want to stay." Malcolm said. Wendy had no idea what to do. She wanted to be a Krelboyne but she also wanted to be with her brother. After all they shared a womb for 9 months.

"That's because you don't understand the world yet. Life does not give you a lot of chances to move up even if you deserve it. Look at your dad and me. Malcolm and Wendy, we are proud of you. All you kids are so lucky. You have so many gifts that other kids don't have. And I just don't mean Stevie Kenarban, either. I mean, look at those Parker boys across the street. They be healthy, but honest to God those are the ugliest little boys ever born. They look like boiled beets don't you think?" Lois said looking at her son and daughter. The two nodded with smiles. She continued with her speech. "And those Henderson kids? They electrocuted their dog when they were trying to get free cable. How smart can they be? Just remember any kid who makes fun of you two is a creepy little loser who'll end up working in a car wash." Lois said making the twins feel a lot better. Lois looked at Malcolm one more time. "If anyone teases your sister, you better stick up for her. Since you know she tends to let people walk all over her." Lois said, making Malcolm nod.

That was one of Wendy's bad habits. She could never say no. Considering she would feel incredibly guilty and didn't want to let anyone down.

"This shouldn't make me feel better, but it does." Malcolm said making his mother smile, that her speech worked.

"So looks like we're gonna be a Krelboyne students?" Wendy said looking at her twin. Who nodded sadly.
***

Chapter 3 is complete! Sorry that the chapter is pretty short! But I was thinking, Do you think I should make Wendy have a great bond with Francis or Reese? I would make her have a bond with Dewey but he tends to do his own things in the show lol.

Please comment, vote, and share!