Forbidden ♡ Argus Filch x Rea...

By filchswife

your relationship is forbidden. what will you do, keep it a secret or leave the one you love the most? you ar... More

WARNING
Late Night Stroll
'Pretty Boy Diggory'
Detention
The Yule Ball
Lies & Love Potions

Rejection

3.4K 84 1K
By filchswife

Harry's POV
Fred wanted me to ask if Y/N fancied anyone. It was obvious that Fred fancies Y/N, so let's see if she fancies him aswell.

George and I are competing to see who's a better wingman and if I can get Y/N to say she fancies Fred, I'll win for sure. I bet that they'd be together by Halloween and George bet it'd be Christmas because Fred is too scared.

I spotted Y/N talking to Cedric Diggory and other hufflepuffs and went to approach her.

"Hey Y/N! Cedric," I gave him a friendly nod which he returned.

"Oh hi Harry! I was just talking to Cedric about the Triwizard Tournament, he wants to enter."

"That's great. You should go for it." I encouraged Cedric, we aren't exactly mates, but we are both friendly.

"No, I knew he'd have the ability to win, but I didn't want him to because its dangerous,"

"C'mon Y/N I'd be fine, and it's not like I'm going to be picked."

"You should still go for it, I know you're a great wizard," I kindly said receiving death glares from Y/N, "Can I talk to you in private?"

Y/N followed me away from Cedric to somewhere more private.

"So, what do you need Harry?" She asked me, looking confused. Y/n and I aren't that close. We haven't gotten as close as she is with the twins or I am with Ron and Hermione. I hope we get closer soon though.

"Uhh, well you see, I was wondering if you fancy anybody?" I choked out, I didn't wanna ask her, but I had to. She might think I fancy her or something, but I need to win this bet.

Y/N gave out an awkward laugh, "Why would you think that? Has anyone told you anything?"

"Well I know someone who fancies you and I was wondering who you fancy," I lied.

"I can't tell you it's a secret. Who fancies me?" Y/n asked trying to change the subject.

"C'mon Y/N you can tell me anything," I pleaded, I would beg on my knees if needed.

Y/N POV

'Why did Harry wanna know so bad? Did he see Filch and I? Who fancies me?'

"I fancy Filch," You said and regretted it immediately 'Shit. Shit. I just told Harry what do I do now'

Harry let out a laugh and you joined in with a fake giggle. "Nice one Y/N, now tell me who you really fancy. Is it Cedric?" Harry speculated.

You felt a wave of relief wash over you, thank god he laughed it off. "I mean I don't really fancy anyone. I guess Cedric is cool, but I'm not sure if it's because we are good friends or if I fancy him," You lied through your teeth. If he thought you liked Cedric he'd leave you alone.

"Oh." Harry said looking disappointed. 'Why did Harry look so sad?'

You said bye to Harry and as you were walking back to McGonagall's class you saw Filch. He looked so handsome today, you weren't sure how he always looked so good. You told yourself your crush on Filch is okay because it's not going to go anywhere. It's just a school girl crush. 'Then why do I think of him every second of the day?' You questioned yourself.

Fred's POV

"I'm really sorry, I know how much you like her." George said to me. Harry just came back with the news. She fancies Pretty Boy Diggory. How could she like him? I still have a chance if I ask her out before Cedric.

"It's fine, let's get to McGonagall's." I replied glumly. McGonagall had requested all Gryffindor's fourth years and above for some reason. When we arrived I spotted Y/N in the crowd of girls.
"You must be wondering why you are all here. It's because you need to learn how to properly dance. The Yule Ball is upcoming for all fourth years and above," She went on to explain the Yule Ball and all the boring rules.

Out of boredom, I felt my eyes wander to the girl's side. Y/N looked so beautiful. Her H/C hair perfectly curled and E/C eyes glittering. She had on a plaid skirt with a white button up and tie. She even had black thigh high socks that complimented her perfectly. I looked into her E/C eyes again and she looked back into my eyes. I quickly turned away and felt my cheeks heat up. Shit, I hope she didn't see me staring at her.

Cedric's POV

A ball?? This is perfect, it's my chance to ask Y/N out. I know a ton of guys--and probably girls-- will ask her out. Let's hope I ask her before the crowds of people who want to ask her.

Y/N POV

You were surprised by the news of the Yule Ball. You never realized Hogwarts held dances. Filch was really the only guy you wanted to go with, but it's forbidden.

You continued to listen to McGonagall ramble on about the ball until you felt a pair of eyes boring into your head. When you turned you locked eyes with Fred Weasley. He immediately turned away and you swear you could see pink in his cheeks. You thought it was cute, but you didn't fancy Fred, you fancied Filch.

You honestly didn't think anyone was going to ask you, but people did. One shy looking 4th year you didn't really know asked you. Two 5th years asked you, they were kinda cute, but you said no. A tall Durmstrang guy asked you, he had a strong accent and a defined jawline. You told him that you weren't sure you were gonna go. Then surprisingly a gorgeous Beauxbatons student asked you, she was very nice and her accent was thick, but you ended up rejecting her.

'Why are so many people asking me' You felt bad about rejecting people, but it got easy after awhile because you were so annoyed of getting asked. By the time you made it to the Gryffindor common room, you had been asked by 8 people--two being girls-- and you were quite sick of the Yule Ball already.

"What happened to you?" Fred asked noticing you looked annoyed.

"Wow, thanks. Best compliment I got all day," You said sarcastically.

"No, I just meant you look annoyed,"
"Well I am, this whole ball thing is annoying me." You let out a sigh.

"Why what's wrong with it?" Harry asked.

"I've gotten asked 8 times, and it was announced less than an hour ago!" You exclaimed.

"Already?" Hermione asked, mesmerized, "I mean I know you are gorgeous, but wow!"

"Lucky you, I have no girls to ask." Ron complained.

"Sure you do Ron!" You said.

"So, have you said yes to anyone yet?" Fred asked.

"No. Might not go,"

"Y/N! You have to go. We can get ready together. This weekend we can go buy dresses at Hogsmeade," Hermione replied, already planning everything out.

"Wow, you already have everything planned out. Have you been asked yet?"

"No, but if I don't get asked, you and I can go together. That way we'll both have dates and you don't have to go with an annoying guy," Hermione answered looking at Harry, Ron, Fred, and George.

"Hey! We are not annoying!" Fred exclaimed.

"We are not! And there's no way you are stealing Y/N before I ask her," George said sarcastically with a wink.

"Oh Georgie you are so romantic! Marry me already!" You replied matching his sarcasticness which earned a grin from George and Harry. Ron just looked annoyed about his ugly dress robes, and the fact that he's not gonna find a date. Hermione looked too busy in her thoughts, probably planning the whole Yule Ball night out. Fred, well he just looked annoyed at George for some reason.

"Oh my Y/N/N! Planning the wedding as we speak!" George said with a smirk and you grinned at him.

"So, who are you guys asking?" You asked, changing the subject which Fred looked happy about.

"I'm asking Angelina," George said.

"I wanna go with Cho Chang," Harry replied.

"I don't know," Ron huffed.

"Well, what about you Fred?" You asked.

"Surprise," Fred said with a wink and his iconic Weasley smirk.

"Who do you want to be asked by?" Hermione asked you.

"Well Hermione, I think I wanna be asked by you." You said with a grin. You really wanted to go with Filch, but Hermione was cool too.

"I promise if I don't get asked, I'll go with you,"

"Deal," You jokingly took her hand and shook it to seal the deal.
《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》《》
It was already the weekend and you promised to go dress shopping with Hermione. Ginny and Luna tagged along too. Luna wasn't actually going to buy a dress because she makes her own, but she came along to give advice on the dresses and for company.

"What about this?" Hermione came out with a pink layered dress, which looked awesome.

"Hermione you look amazing!" You squealed

"Seriously Mione buy that right now," Ginny told her.

"You look really nice, whoever your date is going to be really happy,"

"Thank you Luna,"

"Okay about this one?" You came out in the most beautiful gown ever.

"Y/N, you look like a princess!!!" Hermione squealed.

"Oh my god! You look gorgeous," Ginny exclaimed

"Wow, Y/N you look amazing. I love the dress," Luna complimented with a warm smile. You really liked Luna, she was the kindest person you ever met. Her compliments meant the most because you knew she was honest.

"Thank you guys. If I'm being honest, I kinda want Cedric Diggory to ask me to the ball," You relplied. You decided you didn't wanna be dateless, so the next best thing to Filch is Cedric. You were already pretty close to Cedric, so why not?

"Y/N!! You guys would make a great couple," Ginny exclaimed.

You, Hermione, Luna, and Ginny kept talking while looking for a dress for Ginny. She finally decided on a green and pink flowy dress that complimented her perfectly.

You all stared at one another admiring each other's beauty. Hermione looked gorgeous, and you hope that you'll get a dance with her. Ginny was so pretty, and you were glad you could call her a close friend.

George, Fred, Ron, and Harry was wondering what was taking so long, so they came in and saw all of you in your dresses. You could notice Fred ogling at you, Ron staring at Hermione, and Harry staring at Ginny. You definitely amazed them with your looks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 27.5K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
117K 5.8K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...